To walk on fire~ {Appleblitz}...

By darklight402

The demons are up to something. Too much missing people. Rainbow dash has the elements, and needs to find eac... More

Chapter 2~ one step at a time
Chapter 3~ is there an easy way out?
Chapter 4~ Warm or Cold
Chapter 5~ a memory
Chapter 6~ to save me
Chapter 7~ ready to go
Chapter 8~ a kiss of death
Chapter 9~ the last element
Chapter 10~ its only the beginning
Chapter 11~ to ruin
Chapter 12~ why?

Chapter 1~ The tempting things we can't handle

330 7 0
By darklight402

Thanks for choosing to read this book!:D I'm glad. If you didn't read the description, There is mature content on here. But this is wattpad, so you guys probably seen it all. If you see something mature and don't want to read it, just skip ahead.

Rainbow blitz, someone who is a demon vampire, walked around this hell. One of the goals for this organization he works for is to summon the demon lord, which takes a lot, including lives.

It was dark and gory and he wanted to turn back. But he also wanted to do his job good .... well he doesn't know what it means. He does the killing job; he does the job to gain info on angels.

He was walking down the corridors going to the place where all the prisoners who were soon to be slaughtered would be. He had guard duty on one.

Blitz looked at the unconscious body laying down the hard burning ground. This person probably got knocked out because no way in hell... hell a human would sleep on the Burning ground.

It was also a beauty that was on the ground. Blitz felt himself wanting to touch the blonde haired woman. What was this sudden urge? That was weird. He shrugged it off, and just sat on the ground.

Then suddenly he felt a hard knock on the back, and groaned,"ouch!!! Where did that came from?!" He stared back at the awaken blonde girl, and surprised he asked,"did you do that?" The angry female nodded her hand.

Blitz didn't understand why this human was able to hurt a demon like him. He lazily gave up on the ordeal and made attention to her green eyes. She was kneeling down to reach his length.

Her fist curled up and was ready to come at him again.

"Don't even do that," Blitz says slowly getting up, and swiftly leaned against the bars,"or you will get worse than this," Then he stays still," what is your name?"

She sarcastically responded,"I'm your prisoner and you are asking my name. I don't want to give my name." She crossed her arms.

She waited for a response and Blitz nodded his head, then shouted in his scariest ,"tell me your name!"

She didn't say anything.

"I will make the ground more heated! And I know it hurts you, unless you are not secretly human,"Blitz snarked, as he gripped on the bars. The truth was... he didn't know why he wanted her name.

She made a slight whimper but remained tact,"my names Applejack. Happy? If you could feel such a thing."

Rainbow blitz raised his eyebrow,"happy? I'm not familiar with that word."

"What?" Applejack whispered out and took a deep sigh."I need to go home. My sisters birthday is today, and I have family and a life to go back to. Also, why am I here?" She curiously gazed at the demon who seemed to be... interested?"

"Sucks to be you," Rainbow Blitz smirks,"Applejack." He was purposely saying her name.

She closed her eyes for a moment. She was worried and all her thoughts were clouded to Applebloom. She was basically in hell and has so many questions, while feeling the pain.

"This is your new home," Rainbow blitz shot back, his red eyes popped out,"and you are gonna stay here forever."

That was unexpected of him, and he saw fear in this woman's eyes. He let his hands slide under her chin, as his arms went through the metal bars. Blitz observed her green eyes that were in complete fear, he felt himself feel something, odd. He felt the skin and it was a warm, a type of warmness that felt unfamiliar to him,

Applejack coldly got rid of his hand, Was he exploring her skin? 

She was too estranged in anger and escaping is her only thought and knowing why she was here. Before she can ask again, she heard a buzz, and suddenly the jail just opened, but her hands were cuffed, and the demon guard got a grip on her.

"My Names Blitz by the way," Blitz grinned evilly,"it's punishment time!"

Applejack worriedly squeaks,"please tell me I will be alive."

Rainbow blitz stared back to her,"you will be fine gorgeous," He winked to her.

She tried to pull away. She saw many people being dragged by demons. Her feet was still burning but it seemed to get hotter.

"Why am I Here? What do you guys want from me?" Applejack asked with her face being darkened, stopping Blitz to flinch in a unnoticeable away.

Rainbow blitz stared at the hell burning ground,"I don't exactly know what the demons want from you. You probably most likely be a sacrifice to the demon lord summoning."

Applejack widened her eyes and she shook her head, stuttering,"I w-want to g-go home. I d-don't want a-any part in this."

Blitz looked at her and grinned, remarkably asking,"Are you gonna cry? There you were succeeding in hurting me." Feeling something, he felt bad but it wasn't exactly pity, he unexpectedly reassured her," I could punish you."

Applejack looked at him and coughed. Was he trying to make her feel better? By what? Asking if she wants him to punish him.

"What makes you think that I trust you, demon?" Applejack asked,"because I really don't and won't be able to."

"I will punish you," Blitz Said,"I will just take over from whatever punishment you were gonna get. I'm a torturer. You should feel grateful."

"You sound proud?" Applejack chokes on her words,"I'm grateful for being alive right now, but if I stay here forever, I rather die."

Blitz ignored her response and went to one of the demons who was there. He yelled at him,"I'm punishing her."

"I guess I will tell the demon who was gonna punish her," The demon said in monotone, looking at Applejack then at blitz,"the sudden need to torture. You barely do this job?"

Rainbow blitz did was nod his head, and violently lead Applejack to the ground that burned more. She was pushed to the ground realizing her need to cry.

Her tears begun to burn, as she felt her whole body want to crumble. This was already torture and she couldn't take enough of it. She was gonna beg, plead to get out of this situation!!

"Please stop,"Applejack mumbled her words feeling her voice crack a little bit.

Rainbow blitz is a nasty demon and needed to do his job, but he wanted to.. help her? Maybe he just didn't want a beautiful body to go to waste or something. He was about to do a bunch of spells for all of the Torturing to begin but he didn't.

Applejack panted, and moaned in pain feeling her skin swell even though it looked fine. She looked at her torturer and begun to hate him more than ever. She was growling in agony. She suddenly felt her body be lifted off the burning ground. It felt so good to be off the ground. 

"Uh demon?" Applejack weakly said, while feeling like she was about to faint.

"It's Blitz. Rainbow blitz. I demanded you to call me that," Rainbow blitz demanded in a sturdy sense, and felt the human girl on him flinch slightly. Looks like she was still fearing.

"Rainbow blitz?" Applejack obeyed and asked,"Are we done this awful punishment?"

"For today," Rainbow blitz responded and smirks,"the next day will be a different punishment. But I promise it won't be that bad. In fact this one I'm creating.. I just need my bosses approval."

Blitz looked down at the sleeping girl. She was sleeping in this torture chamber. She was sleeping in a place like hell... as if? He shook his head.

~Meanwhile~

Maybe in hell  it was only one day, but here back in town and the kingdom, one week has passed since her disappearance.

Duskshine places the flyers of the amount of disappearances in his desks and sighs, in disappointment to himself. The demons were the planning something big and it risks lives. He was forced to stay mutual about the situation from King solare.

But he wanted to do something, and he will. He had to investigate where the disappearances
where being taken to.

"Bubble berry we have to search the similarities between all the people who have been kidnapped. Maybe then we can find out who the next victims are," Duskshine put his hand under his chin, completely he was focused,"what do all of these victims have in common?"

"Maybe thee is no pattern. I don't see any," Bubble berry yawned slightly, as he put the information they had to the side, he then suggested something,"maybe this time you shouldn't do anything about this situation."

Duskshine shook his head,"no way! I have to help. Angels are in my bloodline. It's clear that I can do something to stop this great danger that I don't even know what it is."

He hastily looked at his notes of information. He had to find something.

-----------------------

Applebloom cried on her mattress. Everybody told her that everything is fine but she wasn't dumb. She knew everything was a mess and that her sister might never come back. She wanted to beg for her to come back.

She knew she was just a kid but sometimes she wanted to do more to life.

Applebloom got up and went to Fluttershy, and Big Mac in the living room.

"I want to suggest something," Applebloom spoke as she arched her eyebrows.

"What's wrong, Applebloom?" Fluttershy asked in a concerned voice, knowing this might be about Applejack.

Applebloom suddenly felt her ambition for what she wanted to say fade away as reality hit her. She sighs in defeat, and whimpers,"Can you tell me the truth? Is my big sis gonna come back?"

Fluttershy huffs,"we don't know. We are trying with these posters and asking people around, including her job. I'm sorry Applebloom. I really hate this as much as you do."

Applebloom nodded her head as she turned around and went to her room. Feeling like a whole lot of bricks fell down at her.

She suddenly saw a folded note by her bedroom window. Her window was opened, and she cautiously walked towards it. Gazing left then right at the window, she grabbed the note and witnessed the writing.

If you wish to know where your sister is and why she is really taken. Meet me at the bakery near you. I will have a red bracelet on.

Sincerely,

Let's save it for meeting me in person

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 228 24
โ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐งโž . . . . . ๊’ฐ Rainbow Dash had met a person tha...
Kiss By Roze

Fanfiction

13.8K 179 44
AppleDash is in! Only if Pinkie wasn't jealous... Starting at Canterlot, and ending in a tough spot, will Applejack and Rainbow Dash make it through...
44.6K 1.5K 30
As Rainbow dash's past about loving another girl still haunts her,until she met a Freshman named Applejack, since then she started to love again and...
9.4K 271 23
โ๐™’๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ, ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ. ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฅ ๐™ช๐™จ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ช๏ฟฝ...