South Park Oneshots

By chanbaeol

A compilation of South Park x Reader oneshots. I hope you all enjoy! | warning: some have mature content | More

(Craig Tucker) The Troublemakers
(Kenny McCormick/ Mysterion) A Hero's Romance PART 1
(Kenny McCormick/Mysterion) PART 2
(Eric Cartman) You're an Asshole, Cartman!
(Stan Marsh) They Were Endgame
(Christophe Delorne) French Moms and Missed Opportunities
(Clyde Donovan) Mechanic Shop Love
(Tweek Tweak) Over Spilled Coffee
(Kyle Broflovski) Being Famous Sucks
HEADCANONS AND SHIT
(Michael the Curly Goth) Then Everything Turned Out Ok
(Gregory) Haven't Grown Out of Love
(Token Black) The Colorado Singing Competition
(Kenny McCormick) The Warrior and the Princess
(Kenny McCormick) Five Queen Songs of My Life
(King Douchebag) Homecoming
(Craig Tucker) My Dear Protector
(Kyle Broflovski) The Back Story of the Gluten Panic
(Clyde Donovan) College Life PART 1
(Clyde Donovan) College Life PART 2
(Eric Cartman) I've Been Waiting
(Kenny McCormick) I Am Happy
(Tweek Tweak) We Gotta Beat the Rush
(Firkle the Kinder!Goth) The Only Conformist Thing I Like
(Christophe Delorne) The Perfect Christmas Gift
(Pete the Redheaded Goth vs. Mike Makowski) The Vampire or the Goth? PART 1
(Pete the Redheaded Goth vs. Mike Makowski) The Vampire or the Goth? PART 2
(Gregory of Yardale) Mistletoes
(Trent Boyett) By My Side
(Michael the Tall Goth) Merry Conformist Christmas
(Trent Boyett) Little Kink
(Craig Tucker) You Idiot
(Tweek Tweak) It Was the Tweek Discount
(Eric Cartman) Rivalry
(Mysterion) New Hero in Town
(Kenny McCormick) I Am in Love with My Best Friend
(Mike Makowski) The Foreign Exchange Student
(Wendy Testaburger) The Art Project
(Pete the Redheaded Goth) Fuck School Barriers
(Kenny McCormick) Mine and Only Mine
(King Douchebag) The Game Changer
(Kyle Broflovski) Accept Me for Me
(Kenny McCormick) You're Just My Type
(Craig Tucker) Broken and Delicate
20 Facts About Me!
A/n: Update and Stories oh my!

(Stan Marsh) Such a Mistake

10.6K 175 227
By chanbaeol

A/n: Here ya go folks! Stan Marsh oneshot :) Please, don't mind the ending... If you don't ship them, I'm so sorry... but I'm leaving it in there because I'm pretty damn happy with it XD

If you haven't already, please check out my South Park story, Bittersweet! It already has two chapters out and I'm planning out the next chapter right now :3

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a horrible mistake.

It all began in fourth grade. I attended South Park Elementary and was in Mr. Garrison's class. At that time, everyone in class knew the other, so if we wanted, we would feel comfortable talking to one another. And so, I was very well acquainted with Stan's crew.

And I had the biggest crush on Stanley Marsh. Who wouldn't? He's that typical popular guy that everyone just knew. Also, I really have a thing for bright eyes and dark hair. He was perfect in my opinion.

Unfortunately, he was in an on/off relationship with Wendy Testaburger. Oh how I wanted to be in her shoes, to be able to hold his hand and give him kisses was only in my daydreams. So all I could do was admire from afar. It drove me crazy to no end whenever the couple would break up and be back together within the next week. Honestly, it either works or it doesn't. The relationship definitely doesn't.

My life took a turning point when Stan asked me to tutor him for math.

"So, was Kyle busy or something?" I asked him once we made it to his house after school. Kyle was his closest friend, so that was my best bet as to why he wasn't tutoring Stan.

"I guess. I mean, I asked you first, though," he replied, opening the door to his home. I could feel my cheeks burning at the statement. I really don't want to look too much into it but it made my stomach do flips anyway. "Uh, you can go ahead upstairs and into my room. I'll go grab some drinks and snacks and come back. What would you like to drink?" Stan offered.

"Do you have (f/d), by any chance?" I asked, now craving the refreshing drink.

He nodded. "Yeah, I'll be back." As he went off to the kitchen, I let myself go upstairs. It wasn't hard to figure out which one was his since he had a small flag with his name on the very door. I plopped down instantly onto his bed the moment I entered his room. Only a few minutes have passed until Stan came into the room as well.

"Alright, dude. Where should we begin?" I asked him, sitting up from his bed.

He handed me my drink, which I happily grabbed onto and took a sip of. "Well, everything," he muttered sheepishly. From his backpack, he slipped out today's math homework.

I took out my notebook and homework from my own bag. I hopped off and sat down in the empty chair next to him at his desk. “Alright, we better get started then.”

The time we took was hours. Before I knew it, the time had struck eight. The view out the windows was proof enough of how terribly late it was. But, we did it. At the end, Stan was able to understand the equations we have to do and was able to figure out some of the homework problems by himself. “Well, congratulations, Stan,” I told him before I let out a yawn. “You now understand Mr. Garrison’s math.” I slowly clapped for him, in which he chuckled in reply. “You’re able to finish the rest of the homework without me, right?”

“Yeah, I believe so. Thank you so much, (F/n),” Stan replied with that adorable smile on his face. Without me expecting it, he had attacked me into a hug. Once I got over my shock, I squeezed him back gingerly, taking in the glorious moment. We pulled away and I started to pack up my things. “Here, I’ll walk you to the door.”

We trotted down the stairs and here I was at his door again. “Well, if you ever need help with anything, just know I’m willing to help,” I told him with a nod. Just as I was about to leave his house, Stan’s hand gripped on the door handle, preventing me to leave. I glanced over at the raven haired boy in confusion. “Is there something wrong, Stan?”

 His sapphire eyes stared into my (e/c) orbs, making me freeze under his gaze. Then, all of a sudden, his hands cupped my face and he pulled me in, capturing my lips with his. I instantly kissed back. This was I wanted. This was a dream becoming a reality.

He pulled away just as I wanted more. He smiled down at me. "Sorry," he murmured out, even though he didn't sound like he was sorry. "I kind of wanted to do that... For a while."

"How long of a while?" I asked him out of curiosity.

"A very good while," he chuckled lowly. He scratched the back of his head shyly. "Erm, it's getting too late. I'll see you tomorrow at school then?

I gave him a nod and finally, I walked out the door, waving goodbye to the boy that had kissed me. I was happy and burning a million shades of red that I didn't notice the falling snowflakes. I was too up in the clouds but I didn't care. Stan Marsh had kissed me and he told me that he wanted to for a long time.

But then, tomorrow had come. I didn't realize a lot could happen within the small hours we had between my time at Stan's house and school time. I had entered the school to see Wendy and Stan back together.

A million feelings crashed into me all at once. No. Of course. Why did I give myself up to it? Why was I naive?

It's always going to be Stan and Wendy. The star football player and the popular cheerleader. It's only natural for them to be together.

What's worse? It was the fact that Stan had made eye contact with me that day and then instantly looked away like it was nothing.

I learned that day that Stan Marsh was actually a jerk.

"Man, that's tough," the new girl that I have gotten myself well acquainted to, Malia, sighed out as I had told her my oh-so saddening backstory between Stan and I six years ago.

You see, Malia had trusted me enough to tell me that she found Stan to be very attractive. Of course, after my experience of having a crush on Stan and ending badly, I didn't want Malia to go through the same thing. "And now, you see why it's a bad idea to try to ask Stan out," I told her. At the moment, we were spending our free period outside in the bleachers, while football practice went on. We only begun doing this because Malia wanted a chance to see the boys play in all their glory. "I know he's not with Wendy at the moment but he will get back together with her eventually. I know, I've seen it happen for, like, seven years now."

Malia let out a giggle over my statement, causing me to glance over at her suspiciously. "You say this and all I told you was that I thought Stan was hot. But, hey, thanks for the heads up though," she told me, tightening the scarf around her neck. “I mean, it shouldn’t hurt to try, though.” She tapped her chin. “What do you say? Maybe I can test it out?”

I raised an eyebrow. “Test what out?”

“Well, what had happened back then is all in the past. You grew up and he grew up. Maybe, he has abandonment issues? Maybe that’s why he always goes back to Wendy since he knows that she’ll always take him back?” Malia explained, taking a glance over at the field.

I let out a huff. “He kissed me and I kissed him back. I was more than willing to date him… Not anymore, of course.”

The brunette girl cocked her head to the side. “Are you sure about that?”

“Malia! I haven’t talked to him in six years since the incident. We’ve done a very good job at avoiding each other that’s not going to stop.”

“Oh c’mon! If you two are still acting so weirdly over something that happened years ago, then there must be something still going on. Have you never tried to talk to him about the incident and have him clarify what happened?”

I hesitated to answer. “No.”

“(F/n), go and talk to him then!”

“Why? Malia, you’re forgetting one fact: I’m dating Craig Tucker.”

What can I say? I have a thing for dark haired guys with bright eyes.

“Mmm, well. Oh look, the boys are finished with their practice!” Before I could comprehend what was happening, Malia zoomed off towards the football field where the boys were resting before going into the locker room. I was frozen on where I was. I didn’t dare to follow after her so all I could do was watch in horror from where I sat as she approached both my boyfriend and Stan Marsh. She talked to both of the boys and after a while, they had nodded their heads to whatever Malia had told them.

As the boys left to go to the locker room, Malia had come back to me. “What did you talk to them about?” I questioned her immediately, my heart beating fast in my chest.

“This Friday, we’re going to have a double date!” the short girl told me with a smile. “You, Craig, Stan, and me.”

… “WHAT?”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Friday had come in a flash and once in my life, I was fairly nervous about the date. I’ve been to plenty of dates with Craig before but that had consisted of us going to one or the other’s house and have a nice movie day. We had planned to go to the haunted house since Halloween was just around the corner. This, as we figured out what we were going to do, was the first time I’ve talked to Stan in a long while.

It was… nice.

He seemed like less of a jerk now.

But, no. I’m not tearing down my walls so easily yet. I have to keep an eye out for Malia.

Craig had picked me up from my house so we can meet up with Stan and Malia at the Halloween event. “You look nice,” he complimented me as we started to walk to town, where the haunted house will be at.

“Thanks Craig,” I murmured with a blush. Hand in hand, we strolled comfortably in silence. Then, a question popped in my brain that I had to ask, “So, if you don’t mind me asking, how come you wanted to have a double date with Stan and Malia all of a sudden? Usually, we would just have a stay in home movie day.”

“I don’t know,” Craig answered with a shrug. “I kind of wanted to try something new and I heard a lot of people are going.” His stormy blue eyes shifted over at me. “Unless you’re not ok with this then we can go home and cancel the date.”

I squeezed his hand in mind. Craig is so caring. I don’t care what everyone else says, this bad boy is actually very sweet. “No, I’m ok with it. Something new is fine by me,” I reassured. I also want to keep an eye out for Stan and Malia but you don’t need to know that.

“(F/n), Craig! Over here!” I heard a familiar voice call out to us. Malia waved her free hand over at us while her other hand was latched onto Stan’s arm. A pang in my chest surprised me… What was that? The two of them stood in a fairly long line but it seemed to be moving. We walked up and joined them in the line. “I’m glad you guys made it, we were wondering if we had to go in without you guys!”

“Yeah. Hey dude, did you know that your friends are here too?” Stan asked Craig. “They’re about to go into the house.

At this, my boyfriend’s whole body seemed to straighten up at the mention of his friends. “Oh, yeah. They had mentioned it,” he replied. Then, a look of agitation crossed his face. “I can’t believe Token and Clyde are making Tweek go through there. He’s such a mess already, he’s going to crap his pants going through there.”

“Yeah, probably,” Malia replied. “The house is set up to be like a maze inside. There’s a lot of rooms and hallways you can end up going to and it’s a dead end. This means we’ll have to stick together so we don’t get lost!” She glanced up at Stan and shot him a sweet smile. “Right?”

“Right,” he returned with a grin.

I rolled my eyes… Why did I roll my eyes, exactly?

It took about ten minutes top when a worker, dressed in grotesque clothing, let us into the house. What I didn’t expect was our first step into the house to be completely pitch black. Unconsciously, I reached for the first person I could grab. I tugged on the article of clothing like it was my life line. “Are we all here?” Malia asked in the darkness.

“I’m here,” I called out.

“Same here,” Stan replied.

… “Craig?” I muttered. I got no response. “Craig, c’mon. This isn’t funny. Where are you?” More silence besides the sound of the house, which was terrifying by itself… So, wait that means I’m holding onto…

“God damn it Craig,” I heard Stan grumble next to me. “C’mon, girls. Let’s get through here as fast as possible and find that bastard.” The three of us walked on, the darkness not as frightening but everything else was. Lights flickered around us, blood stained the floor and the walls and…

“AHH!” All three of us shrieked, holding close to each other, as someone had jumped down from the ceiling… Where did he come from?!

Now I got a good look at the person, I scoffed. “Kenny?!” I growled as the blonde began to laugh. He was still wearing his battered, orange parka jacket but he was caked with gory makeup and cuts. He makes a perfect zombie.

“Oh man, dude. You got us,” Stan chuckled weakly. “You work here?”

“Yeah, it’s the best gig! I get paid to scare people,” The enthusiastic blonde replied. He pointed at both Malia and me with an amused smirk. “So, what’s going on here? You pimping, Stan?”

“(F/n)’s boyfriend, Craig, was supposed to be with us,” Malia answered him.

“What? And leave Stan to fend the monsters away from two lovely ladies by himself? What a wuss!” Kenny responded, earning both me and Malia to blush… Wait, Malia blushed? “Actually, I saw him zoom past here. I wasn’t able to scare him since he was in such a hurry. I figured he wanted to meet up with his boys.”

“Probably,” I sighed.

“Well, you better keep going. You do not want to cause traffic or anything,” Kenny told us as he climbed up the walls to make it to a small compartment, a place where he must have been hiding. “Hey, maybe once you get out of the house, we can hang out.” He winked at us but I’m positive that it wasn’t specifically for me.

The three of us continued our walk, receiving a few jump scares here and there. But as time passed on, it wasn’t as scary as the beginning and I was actually enjoying myself despite the fact that Craig wasn’t here with us. I still clung onto Stan, which I was thankful that he was ok with.

I felt like we were close to the exit… but then I heard familiar voices close by. That’s when Malia decided to dash off into the darkness. “Malia!” both Stan and I shouted after her. Still clinging onto each other, we went on, step after step in the eerie atmosphere.

We lost her. We completely lost her. That’s another person added to our list to find. “Ugh, why did Malia have to run off like that?” I grumbled, huddling closer to Stan as I felt an abnormal breeze pass by.

“I might have an idea,” the raven haired boy replied, much to my surprise. Stan stopped and entered a random room that was definitely was not decorated to be used for the haunted house. The room was mostly blank with a window with light of the night shining in. Stan quickly closed the door behind him after making sure no one caught us using this room.

“Stan, what’s going on?” I questioned him in confusion.

“… (F/n), do you hate me for what I did our fourth grade year?” he asked me with a pained look on his face.

My (e/c) eyes widened at the unexpected question. Never have I thought that he would mention of that time ever to me. I bit down on my lip as I stared at the boy in front of me intensely. “I did,” I hesitantly answered. “Why are you finally talking to me about this? It’s been six years since it happened. I thought you would have moved on from that by now.”

“I-I’ve been trying to! You keep avoiding me and shutting me out,” Stan frowned.

I paused. I thought back to the many times I would see Stan and would completely walk the opposite way. I even unfriended him on Facebook so there was no chance of me seeing him. “Ok, just tell me what you have to say and get it over with.”

“I did like you (F/n)!... I still like you,” Stan admitted to me.

I knitted my brows. I have no idea what I wanted to feel at the moment. Confusion? Anger? Happiness? “What?” was all I could stammer out.

“I still like you,” he murmured out with a flushed face.

“Then why do you keep going back to Wendy? Why did you kiss me and then get back with Wendy the very next day?” I growled, tears threatening to spill. “Do you not know how bad that broke me that the boy I had a crush on does that?”

“Look, you don’t know the story behind it… At the time, I thought Wendy was pregnant,” The blue eyed boy told me, his face burning redder. I thought back to the time in fourth grade and did remember Wendy flaunting a bigger belly. But I also remember that it was fake… after that, it was forgotten.

“Stan, we were in fourth grade!” I responded as I put pieces together in my head. “Why did you think she was pregnant? It’s not like you and Wendy had sex at the time… YOU DIDN’T RIGHT?”

“NO, WE DIDN’T!” Stan bursted, waving his hands in front of him dismissively. “Wendy isn’t like that! She would only have sex once she gets married.”

I stared at him. “You’re a virgin?”

“… Yeah. But that’s not the point here!” Stan stammered out in an embarrassed manner. “Wendy tricked me to thinking that she was pregnant so I could stay with her.”

“But what about after that?” I asked him with a frown. “All the other years.”

“Like I said, you didn’t want to talk to me afterwards… And that’s why Malia planned this.”

“Malia planned this?” I uttered incredulously. “Just so we could talk?”

Stan rubbed the back of his neck. “Yeah…”

“Stan… I’m with Craig,” I said.

“… That’s another thing.”

“Huh?”

Stan and I finally made out of the haunted house. Outside, we immediately spotted Malia and Craig, who were talking to each other in some heated conversation. Both of them turned towards the two of us. When Craig locked eyes with mine, I could see the look of guilt ribboned in his face. I strolled over to him, breaking away from Stan. “Craig,” I murmured. “You could have told me.”

The dark haired teen’s eyes were filled with sadness. “God, (F/n). I’m really sorry. I know. I really wish that this didn’t have to happen,” he grumbled. I stood on my tiptoes so I could leave him a kiss on his cheek. “You’re really great and I still care for you deeply. I love you but…”

“I know. Just not in that way,” I finished with a smile. “Hey, go on and be with him, alright? I’ll be fine.” I quickly glanced back at Stan. Once seeing me, he grinned.

“Oi, you already found someone to replace me? What a whore,” Craig teased while ruffling my hair. He then flipped Stan off. “Take care of her, asshole!”

“I will,” Stan shouted back.

I nudged Craig toward the direction where Tweek, Clyde, and Token stood. “Go and be with Tweek, ya dork. I’ll see you around,” I told him. He nodded, placed a kiss on top of my head, and jogged over to his group. I walked back to Stan and Malia and we all watched as Craig openly asked Tweek to be his boyfriend in front of a good chunk of people. The messy haired blonde, completely expected, said yes. Now that I know, I can openly say that they make a cute couple.

“So, Malia, how did you know about Craig and Tweek?” I asked her.

The short girl grinned at me. “I have a fantastic gay-dar,” she replied casually. “Don’t get mad at me for such a plan. I’ve actually became friends with Stan and he had told me his problem. And then this happened… But, everything turned out ok in the end! Everyone gets to be with whoever they wanted to be with. You guys just needed to talk out your feelings and stuff!”

“But, Malia, what about you?” Stan questioned her.

“Hey, guys! You made it out!” All three of us turned towards the haunted house where the voice was coming from. Kenny approached us with a smile on his face. He stood alongside Malia, making her cheeks tint with pink.

“Never mind, I take it back,” Stan chuckled. “Are you done for the night, Ken?”

“Oh yeah. Someone already came to take my shift. I can hang out with you guys. Anyway, did you guys find Craig?” Kenny asked us. We all pointed over at him, who was now happily holding hands with his blonde boyfriend. “Whoa… Oh man, I knew they were gay for each other!... No offense, (F/n).”

“None taken,” I laughed. “So how about we go eat out somewhere? I’m pretty hungry.”

“Sounds great,” Malia, Stan, and Kenny agreed. I turned towards the four other boys and invited them to eat with us. So now, the eight of us left to find a place to eat at for the night.

Stan entwined our fingers together as we walked together side by side into town. I grinned, happily squeezing his hand into mine.

My, some horrible mistake we have made.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.5K 1K 27
‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽ 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 - 𝘢 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘤...
456K 4.5K 21
Hello, and welcome to my South Park One-Shots. Your job, as the reader, is to follow along in the story as yourself and trust the story to take you...
503K 4.7K 42
➝ 𝐬𝗼𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 ➝ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 ❛ 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝗼 ❜
1M 12.4K 80
ONLY FEMALE READER! Sorry! Imagine what it'd be like to date your favorite characters of South Park? Well, read to find out! Characters invovled: Sta...