Inked Solace

By wientjiefrancis

the thoughts and my emotions, fills these pages. (not all love poems) More

this boy and these feelings
he has me
then there's you
you are my world
you've got it
for the hockey lovers

and im inlove with you

40 19 4
By wientjiefrancis

You give that adventurous type of feeling, the feeling of adrenaline you get just before a rollercoaster reaches its drop point.
you make me feel all sorts of emotions and all sorts of ways.
you make me feel at peace.
you make me feel courageous.
you make me feel secure.
you make me feel special.
you make me feel whole.
you make me happy.
And when I'm with you it feels like nothing else in this world matters.

You spark a curiosity in me, and I just want to get to know you even more.
I'm intrigued by you, your demeanor, your way of thinking, your outlook on life and just how you are as a person. Like I've said before, like a magnet you attract me and you draw every inch of me and my heart closer to you.

It was that one look, that one smile, that one conversation.
And all at once you had me falling into your depth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 256 7
3.4K 125 14
'They say that eyes are the window to the soul, I disagree, I say it is the way you do your hair, The books you read The things you write The things...
1.1K 291 71
This is a collection of poems written about love and sadness. [All work is my own. Please ask/tag/credit me in any poems you want to use, thanks!] 27...
165K 12.7K 160
Holaa~ Bienvenidos todos a estas pequeñas historias, empezando de nuevo :D Muchas gracias por pasarte por aquí, supongo que pronto voy a abrir los pe...