๐˜Œ๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜•๐˜ˆ๐˜“ โ”โ” ๐™Ž.๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™–...

By ukiyoplural

๐˜Œ๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜•๐˜ˆ๐˜“ | in which jasmine potter, aka the girl who lived, get's sent back thirty years into the pas... More

CAST
GALLERY
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
WEDDING
A/N
SNEAK P/1
SNEAK P/2
SEQUEL UP
EXTRA - ONE
MORE STORIES

CHAPTER ELEVEN

30K 1.1K 893
By ukiyoplural

"Siruis? What are you doing?"

Siruis stood proudly before Jasmine, his chest puffed out as he stopped in front of a wall on the seventh floor.

His hair was slightly frazzled from where he had been up late and from the multiple 'playful' headlocks James had put him in since revealing his plan.

Hogsmeade trips had been cancelled as they entered December, also known as Jas' third month of being thirty years in the past, and falling for her godfather.

Siruis started to pace, making Jasmine raise her brows questioningly, suddenly a door revealed itself in front of her, she stifled a groan as she realised they stood outside the room of requirement.

Damn Siruis and his new, distracting cologne.

Siruis en-laced their hands together and lead her into the room, making her blush. She never frickin blushed.

Jasmine froze when she entered the room. Instead of the four walls of the DA room, she saw the night sky, brass lanterns hanging from tree branches and, with a jolt, she saw that she was walking on water.

A shocked sort of laugh escaped her lips as she looked around. "Well? What do you think?"

Siruis was scratching the back of his neck nervously, waiting for the girls reaction. "W-We're walking on water..." She said, a goofy smile breaking out as she watched the ripples.

He chuckled lightly, trying to ignore his nerves. "I think it might just be designed to look like that. I just wanted it to be magical, you know? I mean of course it's going to magical, I'm a witch you're a wizard- no, heh, I'm a wizard you're a witch. Of course you don't know what I mean, I just dragged you away from Remus for no reason-"

It was true, Remus had been questioning her about the future, arguing that he was going to be obliviated anyway. Specifically asking about the scars on her back. Only for Siruis to literally grab her waist and drag her away.

"Siruis!" Jas exclaimed, stopping his awkward rambling and making him turn to face her. He cleared his throat and internally scolded himself.

"Hmm. Right. Yeah. The date."

"THE WHA-"

"So, being honest here. I went over at least sixty four plans on how to ask you out."

"That's an oddly specific number."

"Moving on- But none of them seemed right. So I came up with this, Narcissa said-"

"You talked to Cecilia!?"

Siruis stared at her patronisingly, making a sheepish look cross her features. "Continue."

"So, she said that you loved dogs. Black ones to be specific.  So, I... I got permission from Dumbledore, and James for some reason-"

Jasmine snorted lightly at the thought of her father helping his best friend set up a date for her.

"-To give you this, consider it bribery. I mean, I know my good looks are a blessing enough as it is but-"

"Siruis-"

"Here!"

He held a large wicker basket in front of him. Suddenly Jasmine began to overthink what the hell would ever require Dumbledores permission to have.

Hesitantly she opened the wooden lid- and jumped.

Inside, was a small, black, pug. A pug. She let out an involuntary squeal of excitement and lifted the creature out. Siruis blinked owlishly, 'well she obviously likes the gift.' He thought.

The dogs head looked too big and wobbly for the canines body. It's big dark eyes reminded Jas of a mooncalves. "W-when did you-?"

"I had Hagrid- you know that giant guy that lives in the hut? -well he mentioned he was thinking of getting a dog and I asked him to get the cutest one there. I-I thought it was cute anyway..."

Siruis shifted on his feet awkwardly as Jasmine stared at him, one hand holding the panting puppy, the other running through her blonde hair.

"You went through all of this, so I would go out with you?"

He fumbled with his shirt button. "I mean, yeah..."

She started giggle, setting the puppy down so it could run around in circles with it's tongue hanging out. "Padfoot you idiot. I would've said yes even if you asked me at breakfast with spinach in your teeth!"

"Funny you should mention breakfast actually, one of my plans was to-"

Jasmine was not the kind of person to do things out of the blue, she was the kind of person to stutter first and then nod fervently at whatever her brother had said.

But in that moment, she realised she had to make the most of the time she had with him. So, gathering all of her Gryffindor courage, she kissed him.

Siruis' eyes fluttered closed as Jasmines hands cupped his face, he placed a hand on her waist to pull her closer, his other hand winding itself through her loose hair, knocking her hat off. (Which landed on the happy pug.)

Jasmines stomach felt as though fireworks were being set off, butterflys were running haywire and the twenty pence dolls she played with when she were younger were screamimg with their hair cut off.

She smiled giddily into the kiss, with Siruis's hand on her waist her knees turned to jello, and she finally pulled away. Red cheeks prominently standing out.

Siruis panted slightly from the surprising kiss. His brain was going haywire and bombs going were off, soldiers were shouting mayday with a Euriphmics song in the back ground. The kiss was everything and more.

He grinned down rogueishly at Jasmines pink face. Siruis playfully lowered his head to her ear and nipped it before whispering:

"I'll take that as a yes?"

***

Harry flopped down on Siruis' old bed in Grimmauld place. Ever since he had discovered that the Chamber of Secrets didn't have the blood he had begun searching every place he could think of.

With a heavy heart he looked around his godfathers room. He hadn't been back there since he was seventeen. Two years ago.

Forcing himself to move, he half heartedly opened the bottom drawer of a oak dresser, the drawer slipped from his grasp and fell out.

Harry picked the broken drawer up, and froze when he saw what had spilled out.

Several yellowing pictures lay spread acrosd the floor.

With a shaky hand, Harry turned the first one over.

A breathy laugh escaped his throat. The clearly old photo showed his sister, healthy and happy. She was wearing their dads glasses- though Harry guessed James didn't know who Jas was -and he easily recognised his sisters curvy scrawl.

'I pull them off better, James!'

'No, you don't.'

Harry eagerly flipped over the next picture.

He laughed to himself as he read his mothers neat writing in the corner. He turned over the next picture.

This one had everyones writing on it, his fathers, his sisters, Lupins and Peters.

The photo made him grin, he knew that young Siruis was probaly confused as to why Jasmine would hang out with Regulus- but considering the fact that the Slytherin boy would die later that year-

Harry shook his head, he didn't want to think about death. A creaking sound behind him made Harry jump, Hermione gave him an apologetic smile.

"Sorry. I thought you heard me."

"Uh- no. I just found these, there pictures from when Jasmine was there."

Hermione frowned and sat next to him. "Do you think Siruis recognised her?"

"Nah, he was only here until we were fifteen. Jas' nineteen now."

Harry picked up the next photo for the muggleborn to see,

Hermione gasped, "The motorbike!"

Harry laughed, "Siruis looks soaked!"

"Who's JG?"

Harry looked down at the photo in confusion, until it clicked.

"She used your last name."

Hermione sighed, "I mean, no wonder Professor Lupin looked at me strangely." Harry bit back a grin and gave her a playful bump on the shoulder.

"That's one mystery solved."

"

Uh- Harry?.."

"

What!?"

The dark haired boy stared at the photo, Siruis was way too close for comfort, and Jasmine was blushing.

Jasmine never frickin blushed.

In the top corner his sister wrote, 'When did you take this!?'

Not, 'That is not what it looks like!'

Not, 'Oh come on, this is clearly fake!'

Just, 'When did you take this!?'

"I guess we know why Siruis wasn't in that picture now..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 385 24
(Temporarily Discontinued) Hermione Granger had enough. When she dies saving the wizarding world in The Battle Of Hogwarts, she wants a second chance...
37.7K 933 23
!This was discontinued until I posted the rest of the pre-written chapters. Many are unedited so forgive me! 7th year (Y/N) Black. Sirius's Older si...
10.1K 315 37
*** A girl with a scarred brain who wanted nothing more than her brothers to be safe. A boy with scarred skin who wanted nothing more than the girl t...
3K 142 5
โ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐โž -๐’‚.๐’†.๐’‘ ...