SEX AND THE BOY ✓

By YORUBOY

Leroi's lifetime list of bad decisions has just gotten longer than he ever imagined. He pissed off rival jock... More

foreword
BUTTONS OF VERITABLE VERSATILITY
CHOLESTEROL-FREE KNUCKLE-BURGERS
FIVE-STAR MASTURBATION MATERIAL
THE CEO OF THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD
LIONEL MESSI VERSUS LEBRON JAMES
BLACK-MALE-ING AND HARASSMENT
21ST CENTURY WILLIAM DICKSPEARE
HE'S MA BRODA FROM ANODA MODA
MAURICE GRINCH CAN BE HORNY TOO
KAOLIN, THE SON OF CLAY AND CRACK
COLLISION THEORY IN BROTHERHOOD
ABSOLUTE ZERO DEGREES IN MAUNA LOA
THE WAY THE COOKIE CRUMBLES 101
ONE, NO, JUDGEMENT, ANOTHER KISS
LACHANOPHOBIA IS FOR CHILDREN
ROY AND REECE IN A CAR, G.R.O.P.I.N.G.
NEWCASTLE, CASTLESON & CASTLE NUTS
ONCE UPON SOME BASKETBALL JOCKS
ROSES ARE RED AND SO ARE MY PIMPLES
LIKE A BUTTERFLY INTO A VENUS FLYTRAP
GROSS PSYCHOLOGY OF SUGAR ANTS
ON THIS EPISODE OF FELONBUSTERS
DEXTER LABORATORY AND SWINE STIES
BATTLE OF THE (LOVESICK) BASTARDS
NEWTON'S THIRD LAW OF MOTION STATES--
ALL I'LL EVER BE IS YOUR DIRTY COMPUTER
WAS IT ALL ANY MORE FADED AFTERALL?
DROWNING IN THE NIGHT, BLINDED BY THE LIGHTS
MAKE ME FEEL LIKE LIVING A TEENAGE DREAM
afterword

IT IS LOVE, IT IS SEX AND IT IS THE BOY

921 48 50
By YORUBOY

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT, Mom?" The fork holding a horseshoe-sized cuboid of red velvet stops inches to Leroi's mouth, while he side-eyes the woman washing plates at the sink.

Onika feigns ignorance by blowing moist air on the shining silverware, then wiping it with a napkin a little too much and too long. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"What I'm talking about is that you should stop creeping me out. Can you cut it out please?"

"Still clueless."

It's been this way for almost two weeks now. His mothers throwing awkward glances ever so often like sending wordless messages Leroi has never been in the right mood or mind to incorporate, stuffing him fat with his favorite foods and extra checks in his weekly allowance like everyday is his birthday, letting the "dreadful" chores on his hands go and now he overheats his Xbox, Snapchat feeds and Onlyfans subscription.

All in the silent name of asking for forgiveness.

"Okay okay. Enough of this," declares Leroi with bitterness, dropping noisily the fork on the plate he's pushed forward. "See, I wish Mom was here to listen to this but... I'm not mad."

Onika's eyes light up. "You're not?"

"Nope. I'm irated. Incensed. Infuriated. Nettled and wrathed."

"Oh my God, nice vocab," Onika coos, rushing to her son with dripping hands and a delightful smile. "Have you been using that app I--"

The boy's eyes widen, like all these is happening in front of live camera. He pounds his fists on the table, startling the woman. "This is one of it! I want you all to fucking stop all these. News flash; I'm eighteen and will be flying out to the uni in less than five weeks from now. I'm sick and tired of you guys treating me like a baby."

"Well, clearly you aren't from the foul language," she mumbles, "this gigantic frosting cake in front of you and your browser history."

"I didn't just hear that."

"No, you didn't." She flips her pink ponytail.

"Bottom line is." Leroi exhales his heartstrings loose. "I'm just stressed. What you did isn't something pretty enough to pass through my left ear and smoothly glide out of the right. I've long since forgiven you, you should know me by now, but I'm still mad."

Onika sobers up and her eyes turn glassy. It just breaks Leroi's heart seeing her like this. Even the impact of him gaining this new knowledge has lined a crack in their family. His mothers now seem distant to each other. It doesn't help too that Robyn is the sole breadwinner, Onika is a full-time housewife, her "son" is a seed of another multimillionaire and the former is the odd one out in terms of dough.

"I've a request."

"Yes?" Onika sniffs, dabbing her watery eyes. Mascara is running a liquid scar down her temples.

"You. Yes, you and Mom. You both are coming to my school tomorrow."

"For?" The woman's attention is on her mirror already, trying to fix her face.

"Kaolin is playing his final game tomorrow. Probably the most important game of his life, of his future. Scouts are coming and a scholarship is on the line. He would really need the support."

"Oh Leroi. That's so sweet of you."

"It's nothing." Leroi pulls on his t-shirt before whistling for Whiskey.

"But your mom may be busy at work."

"Then you've got your work cut out for you." Leroi hugs her from behind, gently rocking the woman side to side. "Take it as a little family date with your little boy, who will always be your little boy, and that's what nothing, no-damn-body is going to change me from being."

"Watch your language, little boy," She says and smiles.

"Meh." He pecks her cheek and zooms out of the scene with his parrot hovering him.

Exams are officially over, seniors are saying their farewells and university applications are still flying around desperately, looking for a willing catcher but Leroi is in the midst of all the cacophony, checking out his manicure. Literally too, he's taken quite a liking to painting his fingernails and well, taking care of it as a whole. No more basketballs to pull or bruise or break or straight ass remove them anymore, and in just less than a month, he'll back to the books.

What a miserable life.

Whiskey seems to agree to his thoughts because then does the avian caws a "sorry", which isn't surprising to his owner anymore, and lands on Leroi's head, scratching the low bed of black keratin and possibly searching for a tick. It could also be an attempt to comfort its owner.

Leroi giggles, his eyes lighting up from thinking too hard. "Sorry honey, but you ain't gonna find any bugs in there. Not today anyways."

"Bugs!" replies the parrot four times before pushing Leroi's head for momentum and springing forward. Leroi almost slips on the skateboard but manages to find his balance.

Kaolin's house is just some feet ahead and when Whiskey flies over there just to perch on the white but ivy-stricken picket fence, Leroi concludes he's going to miss the fuck out of his bird.

It's Friday and it's scorching. Leroi wipes the sweat accumulating amidst the soft stubble on his chin. Turns out overthinking wears your physicals out too. Scratching a shaving bump, and enjoying the feeling it brings, he treads on the Meyers' overgrown lawn, whistling this Bruno Mars song. There's this tension pressing his guts upon the thought of seeing Kaolin, hence the whistling.

Their friendship-relationship after the night at the movies has taken a sharp u-turn towards something Leroi will call neither good nor bad. It's complicated, unlike the feelings that he's realized has been building up all this while and he has been so fucking blind to see them. They are at peak limit but no. Not on his conscience's watch will he fall for his best friend of all persons.

Leroi is about to open the door when Kaolin's voice raised at disturbing decibels bounces against his eardrums.

"What do you mean I betrayed you?... I'm not some second-hand Walmart fleshlight you can fucking use anytime your dick itches...no, fuck you Malory!..."

Leroi presses his ear harder on the door, trying to filter ballistics and figure out who 'Malory' is because as much as he remembers, that name had something to do with Nixon getting his ass beat last week; a topic Kaolin will never address with him.

"You know what betrayal is, bitch? Pounding up my brother into a pulp when I fucking---...spare me your idioms and leave me and my family alone..!"

"Yo bro, what's good?" Leroi enters in a flash that Kaolin corresponds to in an incredible manner but the former still registers Kaolin's thumb hanging up the call that moment.

Kaolin's eyes are squeezed shut and Leroi awaits a mood switch. It's an everyday thing now with Kaolin. Kaolin takes in a deep breath before he opens his eyes, glitters pouring out his irises, with a Gary Sue grin.

"Slayberry, the boy I just wanted to see," he declares, his arms open to engulf his best friend in a hug.

He kisses Leroi.

"So," Leroi chews his lips before placing his stare away from Kaolin's shirtless figure onto something less erection worthy and he sees Nixon waving from the window outside; all clothed in muddy overalls and gardening gloves. "Are we going to start practice or not?"

But Kaolin doesn't look ready to ball just yet. His eyes are just so suggestive that Leroi's glans twitches. "Dude, let's like chill for a while. No need to rush stuff."

"Nigga, please. I didn't come here ready to get my butt plugged, again, for the third time this week. Besides I forgot to douche." A fat lie. Leroi douched his entire intestines before coming here ready for 'daddy's candy cane'--like Kaolin loves to be called on bed--but that phone conversation he just heard has made him lost his dick-pettite.

"What?" Kaolin laughs, his smirk hinting sarcasm. "What makes you think I want that?"

"You're biting your lips."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes you're--yeeow!" Leroi laughs as the taller boy scoops him from the back. His legs flail before he's thrown into the couch. "Fuck off me! Horny ass."

"Unless you admit I'm not biting my lips, fatass." Kaolin start to tickle while laying straight on his thick frame. Leroi keeps protesting, the smile never leaving his face and the boner he's just gained never subsiding.

"I'll fucking bite your dick off."

The dark-eyed boy manages to squeeze his way out of Kaolin, before barrelling out to the backyard; the makeshift court their twelve-year-old selves made. There's a hoop, chalk markings messed up by Nixon's mower, and Whiskey who at that moment, unbothered by Leroi's horny cachinnation bursting out of the kitchen, leaves a nice pile of anal browns on a white line.

"Not again, Leroi, did you bring this devil's spawn?" Kaolin groans, before jumping to intercept Leroi's goal.

"Who else?"

The parrot turns its head towards Kaolin and yells out, "nigga! Nigga! Nigga!"

Leroi bursts into more laughter, doubling over and holding his belly. Something about Kaolin jumping away from Whiskey who curiously reciprocates towards him. The bird-phobia isn't looking good on the jock and the parrot who keeps tilting his head seems to think so too. The hysteria is about going to his eyes as tears when Kaolin sweeps the ball off his fingers.

"Hey!"

Kaolin is scowling and smiling simultaneously; it's amazing how the boy can mask so many emotions, so many storms raging beneath those  greenish-yellow eyes. "Fuck you, bro."

That's basically what you've been doing these past weeks hunny. "I'm gonna make you regret tackling your captain."

"Dream on, Elliot Kid."

Leroi is before Kaolin in seconds, knees crouched and eyes focused on the spherical figure of acrylonitrile bouncing so fast, it's morphing into a rectangle touching Kaolin's palm and the floor at the same time. Kaolin feigns a high throw. Leroi falls for it and jumps with his hands stretched wide, creating an opening for Kaolin to wrap himself around his torso.

"Eep!"

"Yep!" Kaolin guffaws, throwing his head back. He smells of books, sweat and smoke. Not smoke like weed smoke or cigarette smoke but smoke smoke. There's something about it arousing Leroi; not only his weiner but his heart starts to beat like a hummingbird's wings. He read it somewhere that their wings are flapped close to a freaking hundred times in a second. That's how Kaolin makes him feel, something different from Maurice. How could he have been so blind all this while?

Their both hands are holding the basketball, low-key struggling for it. The leaves in the garden starts to swim their direction. Their eyes are challenging, their heads are rested, on themselves.

Leroi has never been so content.

A camera shutter sounds from the background and Leroi turns his head sharply to see Nixon behind the bushes with his camera and upon realizing he's been caught disappears from the scene.

"What the fuck, Kaolin did you see your---"

"Shh," Kaolin shushes him, closing his lips into a kiss that Leroi objects from as soon as it comes.

"You're so fucking corny." Leroi is choked up with so much emotions. He's experiencing that moment when he's too happy, too content that his intestines feel tight, his stomach itchy and his lungs compressed. He's never wanted to die so bad in anyone's hands. Wait, he's never wanted to die anyways either too.

Kaolin then removes his arms from the other boy, scrapes his footing sharply with his legs, causing him to fall but Kaolin's quick enough to catch him.

"Don't tell me you want to do it here of all places." Leroi winces from the grass poking his skin but still can't help how...right, how appropriate Kaolin fits between his laps.

"I'd do it on s church's altar as long as it's you." Kaolin bites Leroi's cheek and pulls on it. The other boy giggles and snuggles further into the sweaty boy.

"Blasphemy, o.m.g. Kaolin Millicent Meyers, I expected way better from you."

"Boy, I don't give a fuck." Then he's silent. It shouldn't be that tense but the look in his eyes tells Leroi something else. "And by the way, what's up with Maurice?"

"Really?" Leroi had never felt so crestfallen. "Really, Kaolin. You chose this as the right time to--"

"Hey. I care about him, you know." Leroi raises his brow. "Okay, okay but he is related to your well-being and that's the only thing that matters."

The only thing that matters.

That coming out from Kaolin and referring to him has a nice ring to it. "See, it's something I expected. Really. But always, I've wanted to hide it, never to see the light of the day. I've tried all my might but it seems you can never stop a dog from going back to eating shit."

Kaolin recoils, honestly taken aback. "Wow, look at you. Speaking in parables."

"Stop it," Leroi covers his face, snickering, the summer sunshine saltating on his simulacrum and in that twinkling, Kaolin's heart leaps, saltating off the roof of his mouth, all the way down to his rectal wall and back in place between the ribs.

"But Leroi."

"Ugh, what again?" Leroi whines, drawing a curl from Kaolin's head round his fingers.

"Do you ever think of the uploader? I mean that person who uploaded the video."

"Wasn't it anonymous? I didn't sign up for an interrogation. There's a fucking condom in my pocket, nigga. My prostate is disappointed." Leroi pauses, releasing a sigh. "But whoever that was was probably my guardian angel. Because, that. That, was a blessing."

"Fuck, is this the right time to say I've a surprise for you?"

The look on Kaolin is just enough to make Leroi's day. Leroi will never understand why he's suddenly bothered with Maurice but Leroi doesn't even give a fuck anymore. He's fucking done. All he wants now is a good time before business school.

But more than anything, he wants Kaolin to be happy. He deserves it. Fuck, he might have his flaws but Leroi thinks he deserves the world! It has always been a deep wanting since the onset. Kaolin has always mattered just as much as his own self.

And twenty-three hours later while in the bleachers amidst the hollering, hysterical spectators, Nixon yelling on the top of his tiny voice on his left, Robyn and Onika with their hands lovingly linked and cheering on his left and himself clasping his hands tight, closing his eyes and praying to a god he hopes exists, Kaolin balls the winning goal.

He's lifted on the shoulders of his teammates all gleaming in ecstasy while the trophy rests on his own shoulders. Cheerleaders are bopping and spinning and twerking around the boys. The scouts are on their feet, giving the team a standing ovation.

And Kaolin? Kaolin looks like he just won a lottery ticket to heaven.

There's glitter and cheer in the air. Smiles on everyone's faces. And happy tears on Leroi's face. Kaolin is finally getting that scholarship. Despite all odds, he's going to live his dream.

And that's on period.

________________________________

Im chatting on a nude share gc while typing this chapter. But anyways i think it's high time yall get the MLK threesome smut yall deserve...wayament MLK as in maurice leroi kaolin can also mean martin luther king...omg my mind

Yall know when the story becomes too fluffy, i bitter down the taste with something very devastating like the sadist i am. Well, next chapter is coming soon and i won't say much ;)

[EDITED...i hate happy endings]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 6.7K 26
We Could Only Keep It Up For A Little While... DISCLAIMER : IF YOU DO NOT CONDONE SAME SEX RELATIONSHIP, SEXUAL CONTENT ,OR ANYTHING OF THAT MANNER...
Misfits By gianna

Teen Fiction

250K 13.3K 29
Life is full of surprises - and not all of them are good. Kiri Yan has learned that the hard way when his parents announce their sudden divorce and t...
100K 6.4K 38
'The breeze pushed it's way through my hair as I teetered on the ledge of the balcony. Everyone was long asleep, but I couldn't sleep with what was g...