Cherry Bomb {WWE Fanfic} - ED...

By allmylifeofrock

A normal life for a normal girl? Not at all. She never met her dad, and when she was very young, her mother m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45: Final Chapter.

Chapter 30

472 14 11
By allmylifeofrock

Edited.

There was a gentle tap on my shoulder, and a kiss on my forehead. I opened my eyes slightly, looked up at Jon smiling at me, but then I buried my face on the crook of his neck again.

"I don't want to wake up." I complained, before hearing David chuckling.

"We're already in Tampa." David poked my rib.

I looked around, noticing people were already getting out of the plane, so I pouted.

"Jon, pick me up." I wrapped my arms around his neck. Of course I was just joking, so I pulled away a little.

"Fine." He shrugged, standing up.

I took that as a joke as well, so I stretched my arms, and as soon as I stood up, he picked me up.

"I was joking!" I laughed.

"Now you're going to the car like this." He shrugged.

"Asshole." I rolled my eyes playfully, wrapping my arms around his neck again, while David laughed softly and grabbed my handbag.

So, after I hung up the phone with Randy, me and Jon packed our stuff, and then, we walked up to David's room to offer some help. David was completely lost. He looked around and then laughed, saying he had no idea what to take with him. Me and Jon chuckled, telling him that just some basic stuff, since he was coming back later and all. We had to be quick, since we couldn't be late for the flight, so as soon as we finished, all of us got dressed, locked the cars and drove to the airport.

As Jon told he would do, he carried me all the way to the taxi, not even let me going on the floor while we waited for our bags. It was just one bag for me and Jon, because we pretty much packed up as less as we could for a weekend, and David's bag, not as big too. So, Jon put our bag on his shoulder, and carried me to the cab.

"So, Hunter's." I chuckled, after we all got in.

Jon and David nodded, and I gave the driver the address. At night, traffic wasn't so slow, so we got there in less than fifteen minutes. David was staring curiously at everything; the big gates, the gigantic house, the trees all around... Everything. I just chuckled, because, well, I knew that feeling.

"Do you think he's there?" He asked.

"He probably is. Unless they went out. What time is it?" I asked.

"Almost seven." Jon replied.

"Probably home." I shrugged.

"Okay, I won't have time to calm down." David took a deep breath.

"C'mon, he's not a monster." I chuckled, opening the door.

We grabbed our bags, while Jon paid the taxi, so we waited for him and I opened the door, looking inside. David kinda froze in the door, so I had to come back and tell him that no one was home. He looked more relaxed, and walked in.

"It's amazing." He looked around the living room.

"I know." I chuckled. "C'mon, I'll show you my room."

"I know the way. I'll grab some water." Jon said, walking to the kitchen.

Me and David took the bags to my room, and he sat down on my bed as I called Hunter. I wasn't even gonna unpack my stuff, because we'd be leaving for Raw soon, so, I'd just take one more bag and put stuff in it. God, that's crazy to get out of a plane and know I'd be flying again in a few hours.

"Hi, Hunter." I smiled, as he picked up.

"Hey, sweetie!" He chuckled.

"I'm already home. David's here too."

"Great. Me, Steph and the girls came to the Facility. Do you think you can meet me here?"

"Yeah, sure. Me and Jon will just take a shower and all, then we go."

"You and Jon?"

"Hm... That's... That's not what I meant..." I stuttered, feeling my cheeks burn.

"No, I meant... He's there too? I thought he'd leave to Vegas to get ready for Raw."

"No, uh, he came with us."

"Oh, alright. I guess I'll see the three of you in a few, then."

"Alright, Hunter. See you in a while." And then I hung up.

"Gee..." Jon laughed, and that's when I noticed he was there already.

"Dammit. I'll go first." I said, not even looking at him as I took some clothes and rushed to the shower. Him and David laughed, but I just rolled my eyes.

I had to take a quick shower, brush my teeth, fix my hair and all, and then get out so Jon could get in and take a shower too.

"Your turn, stinky." I wrinkled my nose, so Jon rolled his eyes, clothes already in hands, before showing his tongue at me and getting into the bathroom as I chuckled. "So, we're meeting them at the Facility." I smiled at David.

"My hands are shaking already." He chuckled. "I never been shy, you know that, but, dammit."

"Hey, don't worry. It comes naturally. You're the couch." I chuckled. "Just chill and remember that from now on you guys will be in touch almost everyday."

"We would be, even without the job." He chuckled as well. "Who else am I meeting today?"

"It's kinda late, but some people like to train this time, so, yeah, whoever is training." I shrugged. "I'll call the guys and let them know I'm here already." I chuckled, so he nodded yes.

I quickly dialed AJ's number, sitting down on my bed to wait, and she answered right away with a 'WHERE ARE YOU?' yell. I moved the phone away from my ear for a few seconds, before preparing myself.

"HOOME! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" I yelled back, before looking at David, that raised an eyebrow at me, so I shrugged.

"I'M IN THE HOTEL FOR RAW, JACKASS. YOU GET YOUR ASS HERE!"

"WHY ARE YOU IN THE HOTEL ALREADY? RAW'S TOMORROW!"

"BECAUSE SOME OF US NEED TO WORK!"

"BUT YOU SHOULD BE HEEEEERE! AND THE GUYS!"

"WE'RE ALL HERE! WAITING FOR YOOOOU. Be ready for the hugs."

"I already am. AND I WAS GETTING MY STEPDAD, IT'S NOT MY FAULT."

"OKAY, BUT YOU'LL HAVE TO MAKE UP FOR THAT."

"NO."

"YOU WILL."

"My throat hurts. Enough." I said, so we both laughed. "Seriously, I miss you. I'll go meet Hunter, later tonight we're taking the flight. Did you get a two bed room?"

"Yup. Two king sized beds. We put these babies together, we all gonna fit in." She chuckled.

"Awesome! I gotta go now, tell the guy I miss them and love them. Love you."

"Love you too." She chuckled. "See you in a few hours, bye." She hung up.

"I honestly thought I'd get dead today." David shook his head. "This is what's like when you have a girl best friend?"

"Yeah." I laughed. "Can you believe it's AJ Lee?"

"Still like a dream, uh? You should have seen when I realized it was you on TV." He stood up, hugging me.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt." Jon chuckled, walking out of the bathroom as he slipped his shirt on. "I also heard the yells. Everyone's getting ready except us?"

"Pretty much." I nodded.

"We better hurry, we still have to pack." He noted.

I nodded yes, so this time Jon drove us to the Facility. I sent a text to Hunter, letting him know I had arrived, so me and Jon decided to get in the ring. While we trained, David watched us, suggesting some new moves and all.

"Katie!" I heard the yell, coming from the corridor that led to the offices and locker rooms. I looked back, only to see the three little girls running towards the ring. I got out of it, kneeling down to hug the three of them tightly.

"I missed you girls!"

"Ew, you're all sweated." Mur wrinkled her nose, so I laughed.

"I'm sorry." I chuckled, standing up. "C'mon, I wanna introduce you to someone." I smiled, leading her towards the ring. "So, this is my stepfather, David." I smiled, as they looked up at him. "Dad, this is Aurora, Murphy, and little Vaughan." I smiled.

"Nice to meet you, young ladies." David smiled, kneeling down and smiling.

"You're the guy dad told us about?" Mur asked, smiling at him.

"I suppose." David chuckled.

"He's in his office. Mom said you're our uncle." Aurora said, so David looked up at me, then I noticed his teary eyes.

"Really?" He smiled at them again.

"Uh huh." Vaugh nodded yes, smiling.

"What about we go over to his office?" I asked.

"Sure!" Au nodded yes.

"Pick me up." Vaugh smiled, spreading her arms towards me, so I picked her up, kissing her cheek.

"I'll just tell Jon, wait a minute." I said, so Au and Mur waited with David as I walked to the ring.

Jon was sitting on the apron, smiling at me.

"We're going to Hunter's office. Wanna go too?"

"Nah, I'll wait here." He chuckled. "Hey, Vaugh."

Vaugh smiled at him, so he smiled back.

"We'll be right back then." I smiled, kissing his cheek, before walking back towards David and the girls. "So, would you two led us?"

"C'mon." Au chuckled, as she and Mur took David's hand.

The door was already open, so the girls rushing inside, as I put Vaugh back on the floor.

"Katie!" Steph smiled, walking towards me for a hug. "How was the weekend? We missed you."

"It was great. I missed you guys too." I chuckled, so Hunter walked over, giving me a hug as well.

David was waiting by the door, so I stepped back, taking his arm.

"Well, Hunter, Steph, this is David." I smiled.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too." David said, as Steph shook his hand.

"It's our pleasure." Steph smiled.

"It's great to finally meet the man who raised her. You did a pretty good job." Hunter smiled, shaking David's hand as well. "And I'll have to say, you also did a great job training her."

"Thank you. I mean, she already had the talent, I just helped a little." He chuckled, ruffling my hair.

"I guess it runs in the blood, uh?" Hunter chuckled.

"So, ready to talk business?" Steph suggested. "I'm sorry everything's a little rushed, but we have to fly to Raw in a few. It'd be great if we could have an agreement today."

"Sure, sure." David nodded.

"Well, I'm going back to the ring with Jon." I smiled. "Who wants to come watch?" I winked at the girls, so they chuckled, following me.

I closed the door as I left, smiling at the girls as they asked a bit about David and all, and when I was going back to the ring, I noticed Jon talking to Renee. Don't be jealous, don't be jealous. As he saw me and the girls, he said something to her and then walked over to us.

"So, how's everything in there?" He asked, as we walked to the ring.

"I guess it's fine." I shrugged. "What about you?"

"What do you mean?" He raised an eyebrow, sitting down on the apron.

"Nevermind." I shrugged.

"Hey, c'mon." He said, holding my hand before I walked away from the ring.

"Not now." I shook my head, so he let go. I walked the girls to the seats, told them to stay there while me and Jon trained, and then got back. He was still staring at me, as if asking for an answer. "C'mon, let's train." I said, pulling him to the ring, so he shook his head.

"You're so spoiled." He chuckled, then shrugged. "Lock up."

During this little train, I realized I was going a little bit harsh on him, so I stopped for a few seconds. What the fuck was I doing, anyways? I shrugged it off, taking a deep breath and locking up again. When I realized, Hunter, Steph and David were watching too.

"Let's call it a day." Jon said as he caught his breath. "We got to get ready."

"You're right." I nodded yes. "Nice train." I smiled.

"You too." He chuckled.

I went to take a shower in the female's bathroom, and then waited for Jon with David and Hunter. They told me they had everything in agreement, so David would be starting next day. Hunter said he could stay in his house as long as he needed, until they found a nice place next to ours and everything. He'd be training the new people from NXT, and some Raw and Smackdown superstars when they came to the Facility. David was happy as he could be, and so was I, now that everything was falling into its place. We also would be back to Ohio to pack everything in our old house and all.

After Jon was ready, we went back to Hunter's. He showed David the guest room while I packed a few more clothes, and Jon made sure he had enough. Linda soon arrived to take care of the girls, and after we all said goodbye, we left to the airport. We arrived next morning, had breakfast at the airport, and then checked into the hotel, everyone got ready, and soon we all left to the arena. The guys and AJ were there already, apparently they had someone from Make a Wish who wanted to meet the arena and everything.

"They're probably done. I'll let the guys know we're here and then meet you in your locker." Jon smiled, placing a kiss on my forehead, before making his way to the Superstar's locker room, so I walked to mine.

Strangely enough, it was empty. I thought AJ would be there... I mean, it was hers too. I shrugged slightly, leaving my bag there and then walking to the Divas' locker room.

"Katie!" AJ smiled, rushing to hug me tight.

"I'm back!" I chuckled.

"Get your stuff, woman. The guys are probably waiting." I chuckled.

"VIP locker room, here we go!" She sang, but I just chuckled.

We skipped our way to my locker room, and the guys were standing in front of the door, so I ran towards them. Punk walked towards me, so I jumped on his arms, as he hugged me tight.

"Did you take care of her?" I asked with a small laugh.

"Oh, I'm good, Katie, thanks for asking." He rolled his eyes playfully, so I kissed his cheek.

"I missed you, bastard." I chuckled.

"Missed you too, little bastard." He laughed softly, placing a kiss on my forehead and letting me go, so Shea pulled me to a strong hug, lifting me from the ground as I laughed, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"This place's so boring without you." He chuckled.

"Goddammit, I missed your dumb accent." I joked, kissing his cheek.

"Thanks for mentioning, sweetheart." He chuckled, putting me back on the floor and then smiling as we pulled away.

I felt my cheeks burning a little as I looked at Randy, leaning against the wall and looking at me with his sweet side smile. He stepped towards me, so I smiled.

"Randal."

"Katherine." He grinned, before pulling me into a hug. "I missed you." He whispered into my hair, making me shiver slightly.

"Sooo, the whole gang is here!" AJ clapped slightly, as Randy pulled away.

"Look, I want a hug too." Jon raised an eyebrow.

"Shut up, you spent the weekend with her." Punk rolled his eyes.

"How the hell did you get your ring gear on that quick, Jonathan?" I asked, laughing.

"I'm like Flash." He winked. "Had to be quick because my stuff was in your bag and I had to get ready in your locker before you arrived." He shrugged.

"What about we finally go inside? This bag's heavy, y'know." AJ chuckled.

"Here, let me help." Shea chuckled, taking her bags from her, so she smiled.

"Thanks so much, hubby." She chuckled.

"Okay, let's get in." I chuckled, so Jon opened the door and got in first.

"Hey, uh, can we talk? The two of us?" Randy held my arm, before I walked in.

"Alright." I nodded yes, before peeking in. "Guys, we'll be right back, okay?" I said, as they sat down.

They nodded yes, so I followed Randy to the famous empty hallway he had mentioned the week before. We sat down, but none of us said anything. I stared at him for a few seconds, waiting for him to say something, and then chuckled.

"Y'know, this is super awkward. It never been like that to me before." He chuckled as well.

"Look at you. Had all the women and now you're being shy." I laughed softly.

"None of them were you." He said, so I smiled, looking down. "Katie?"

"My face's burning, I'm sorry." I laughed, looking up at him. "I'm sorry I'm acting like a teenager."

"Well, you are." He chuckled.

"That's the thing worrying me..." I sighed.

"And why's that?"

"Me being too young... Doesn't that bother you?"

"Not at all." He shrugged. "It just worries me that when we're old, I'll be way older and ugly, while you'll still be all pretty and young. I'm afraid you won't love me anymore." He chuckled.

"You might be older than me, but we're still too young to talk about forever."

"I didn't say that."

"But you meant."

"I did."

"And it's too early."

"Who cares, Katie? I want you."

"Randy, I could be your daughter." I sighed.

"That's not the point. It doesn't matter, y'know? C'mon, you don't want to?"

"I... Look, I do. But I'm scared."

"Of what?"

"What if this doesn't work out? How our friendship is going to be? I can't handle the fact that we wouldn't be friends anymore."

"I'll make it work, I swear."

"But what if?"

"I don't want to pressure you, if you don't want to..."

"Just tell me, Randy. What if?"

"If we don't work out, we will still be friends. I'll still be your goofy husband and I'll still protect you like a girlfriend. Nothing's gonna change. I swear."

"I..." I sighed. "Do I get to kill you if you break your promise?" I joked.

"Yeah." He nodded yes. "But I want it to last." He said, looking me in the eyes.

I smiled at him, realizing he was being honest with his words. He had this light deep inside his beautiful blue eyes, and such confidence in his words that... Slowly, I was losing my fears. Randy moved in closer, cupping my cheeks.

"Let's just think about what's happening now, not in the future." He said.

Randy looked down at my lips, then back into my eyes and moved his face closer to mine slowly, and so I closed my eyes, allowing his lips to touch mine as I moved my hands to the back of his neck.

"It was too fast." I whispered, pulling away slightly, but keeping my eyes closed.

"I don't care." He whispered back, and then crashed his lips into mine, kissing me deeper this time.

I let myself go, kissing him back as I felt my heart racing inside my chest, and experienced a different kind of happiness. While we kissed, I forgot everything. All of the doubts and fears. This kiss was way different than the other one, for some reason. We both moved away, and he rested his forehead on mine, smiling at me.

"Does it mean...?"

"Yes." I whispered with a smile, before placing a soft kiss on his lips.

---

SO FUCKING SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT BUUUUUUUUUT I GAVE YOU THIS SPECIAL CHAPTER

RATIE OR KANDAL? LET'S CHOOSE A SHIP NAME! SUGGESTIONS? BECAUSE I'M TERRIBLE WITH SHIP NAMES HAHAH

I'M SORRY I'M SO HYPER TODAY

BUT I JUST FANGIRL OVER MY OWN BOOK AND THIS IS WEIRD LMAO

TELL ME EVERYTHING

DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER?

I DON'T THINK I HAVE ANY QUESTIONS BECAUSE I'M EXCITED LOL

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE I LOVE YOU ALLLLL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 2.1K 44
WARNING: This was my first fanfic and you know how rusty they can be, enter at your own risk!! Bianca is a boxer that doesn't take anything for anybo...
5.2K 195 32
Wwe superstars go on a break and decided to take an adventurous road trip to where wherever the map takes them. ~ One dart one map. All superstars g...
67.2K 1.2K 35
WWE Diva AJ Lee thought she would never find love........until she meets the guy of her dreams, CM Punk. But as time goes on, the relationship gets r...
41.6K 1.1K 29
After finding out about having a son, Randy tries to get back into his son's life. But when his best friend also wants the girl, Gem is left with a d...