Learning Disabilities

By fayhall223

Some Facts about Learning Disabilities More

What Are Learning Disabilities?
Autism
ADHD
Dyslexia
Dyspraxia
Dysgraphia
Dyscalculia
What Learning Disabilities I Feel I Have?
10 Things Not To Say To Someone With Autism
10 Things Not To Say To Someone With ADHD
10 Things Not To Say To Someone With Dyslexia
10 Things Not To Say To Someone With Dyspraxia
10 Things Not To Say To Someone With Dysgraphia
10 Things Not To Say To Someone With Dyscalculia

If I Was A Special Needs Teacher

79 1 0
By fayhall223

So if I worked with children with special needs. This is what I would do.

1. On the first day of school, when I meet the parents and tell me that their child has behaviour problems, I will be aware of the child's needs. If I have no clue on it, I would do some research.

2. I would set work appropriate for the kids.

3. I won't get mad if they aren't giving me eye contact or fidgeting.

4. I would remain calm and positive.

5. I will be patient.

6. And I will give the support each child needs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
859K 52.8K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...