Little Stars | jjba reader...

By Elvisa88

You wake up to realize your memories are gone and you have to look over five very special boys. (Fem! Reader) More

Teaser
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8.1 (Special Chapters)
Chapter 8.3 (Special Chapters)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 8.2 (Special Chapters)

7.6K 340 53
By Elvisa88

Ever wondered what the kids think of the reader?

Joseph

(y/n) is so cool! Ever since she appeared, the days are way more fun than before. She takes us to the park and other places, where we can play with other kids.
Before her, I didn't want to go to school. It sounded like hard work and studying, but now that I go to school I have more friends than before! Caesar is my best friend, even though he acts like he doesn't like me, I know he does. Who wouldn't like me?
The other day when (y/n) got sick, I felt really bad. Doctor Wu said it had to do with stress, so I thought all the trouble I do stressed her a lot, so her getting sick was my fault.
The reason I like doing pranks is because it's fun, but I never knew it would be that trouble for someone.
I really like (y/n) and I don't want to hurt her anymore. I promise I will help her a lot more now that she's sick and I will stay out of trouble more than before.
After she gets better, I want to go to the park with her alone and play some catch.
Sometimes I feel a bit jealous cause the others spend more time with her than I do, and I want to spend more time with her and at the same time stay awesome.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 338 15
My first book actually, i'm going to try my best and attempt to make a short fic of any scenarios ( ╹▽╹ )!!!💞 Warning : This contains dark shit, Vie...
253K 4.9K 68
*REQUESTS CLOSED* JoJo's Bizarre Adventure loves you!!! (Warning: Mostly Jotaro x reader) (I don't own any of these characters or the Jjba cinematic...
1.1K 85 8
You were just a normal 20 year old, struggling with a day to day job. But one night, During a very strange storm, you are struck by lightning and blo...
9.4K 160 38
this is my new yyh book (requests are open for NSFW and sfw I am also doing the girls)