Foster Kidz(Completed)

By Rockydawriter

When Jahturi Mulann moves to a new state, she's met with a new foster home. She takes an interest in someon... More

Chapter 1: Bye Bye Saunter Springs
Chapter 2:First glimpse
Chapter 3: First day🏫
Chapter 5: Birthday Girl
Chapter 6: Home sweet home
Chapter 7: Christmas Party
Chapter 8: Colors
Chapter 9: HIM
Chapter 10: It's over
Chapter 11: Hard Goodbyes

Chapter 4 : First time

5.5K 147 69
By Rockydawriter

***Michelle in media***

It's been three months since the party, and Tez and I have been sleeping with each other every night. Her arms always secured me into her, and my head always on her chest. I always end up burying my head into her neck and her head leans against the top of mine. This was my favorite part of the night.

I open my eyes and see Tez isn't next to me. I look around and she's in the bathroom brushing her teeth. I walk into the bathroom and wrap my arms around her waist from behind, she smiles as I kiss the top of her shoulder.

"Good morning" I say.

"Good morning beautiful" she replies. It makes me smile extra hard and she rinses out her mouth kissing me softly.

I kiss her back and she makes a face.

"What?" I ask.

"Did you sleep well?" she questions.

"Yes, I slept really good- "

"Smells like it " she laughs and I frown.

I walk to my room and brush my teeth, she follows me and sits on my bed watching me. It's Thanksgiving break and Angela, Jerry and Hannah are away visiting family for the week. Tez stares at me.

"We going out tonight" she smirks.

"Where t-"

"Don't ask questions, just trust me " she smiles and walks out.

"Keep cutting me off and imma cut yo lips off negro!" I yell, only the sound of her chuckling answered.

I go downstairs and pour a bowl of cereal even though it just turned 4, scrolling through insta on my phone. My phone vibrates in my hand and I answer putting my headphones in.

"Bestiee where you been?" Michelle asks? "Ian forget bout that damn party did you have fun? Was it lit bitch? Did Tez pop yo cherry?? Fill a bish in!"

I giggled "Well first off, I got too drunk and apparently confessed my love for her girl" I say sarcastically, she squeals in excitement. "she brought me home and I threw up then after, we cuddled in bed until we fell asleep. We do that every night now "

She screams "BITCHHHHHHHHH!" she yells "Did she pop yo shit!? Hollon hollon accept my ft request"

I accept her facetime request and she smiles eagerly at me.

"Nooo she didn't okay!" I say into my headphone mic. "I'm still a Virgin Michelle"

She laughs as Tez walks into the kitchen, my eyes instantly float to her and I freeze, shyly. She licks her lips at me.

"Get dressed, we going somewhea" she demands.

I clear my throat and manage to mutter an "okay"

"flip the camera so I can see ha fine caramel ass witcho scary self" Michelle jokes on the phone.

I turn the camera swiftly so Tez doesn't notice as she fixes her hair in the mirror.

"Girl, she IS fine " Michelle mentions.
"Like fine fine, not like the fine you said Odell was back in third grade with the boogers in his nose. She fine FUH REAL"

"Shut up already Michelle!" I say blushing hard she laughs. I flip the camera back around and smile.

Tez comes over and takes an earbuds from my ear, putting it in her. She looks over at me.

" this ya bestie?" she asks and I nod.

"Yea I'm her bestieee!" Michelle buds in.

"Hey bestfriendd! "Tez says jokingly and walks away..

I bite my lip as her cologne burns the back of my throat. A couple minutes most of passed because my daydream broke.

"Earth to you Virgin ass hoe go get readyyyy " She exclaims and hangs up before I can even reply.

I slowly creep up the stairs to my room and plug my phone into the charger. Tez didn't tell me where we were going so I decided to dress comfortably. I take a shower and wash my face moisturizing it. I pencil in my eyebrows and gloss my lips. Then, I put on my favorite ripped Jean shorts and a crop top that says "women" on it. I put my hair into a ponytail and wrap a headband around it. I spray my peach perfume and apply a bit more lip gloss.

" You read- Damn" Tez stops mid sentence and admires my body, turning me around. "Mm just wait " she says under her breath. "Let us go, shall we?"

She extends her hand to me and grabs car keys to the car she got herself. Her license sat in the glove compartment and that's where I keep my stash of lipgloss. I put my book bag on and she opens the car door for me. I get in and she closes oy behind me running to the other side.

"Thank you" I say.

"Seatbelt ma" she says.

We put our seatbelts on and she entangles he fingers with mine and pulls off. The car ride took an hour since I managed to squeeze a bit of information from her. The location was on the other side of town and it was remote there. We pulled up to a rusty building at about 8 and the moonlight lit up the metal ladder sticking to the side.

"You trust me?" she asks.

I hesitate staring at the building. It was worn out, nobody had been in it for decades and it was vacant. I close my eyes for a moment, then open them again.

"Yes. I trust you Teziyah" I say, and I know I mean it.

She grabs my hand and leads me to the ladder. It was ice cold and Tez climbed up first. She helped me climb it and the view was absolutely beautiful. The moonlight kissed everything it could and the city was perfectly lit up. There were pillows and little lights attached to brown bamboo sticks that held everything together. Tez crawled under and grabbed the basket of food.

"You coming?" she questioned.

I nod and crawl under sitting next to her, on the verge of tears. A single tear falls from my eye and she wipes it smiling.

"First date?" she asks. Curiosity filled her voice and it was like ivory running through my ears.

"Yes.. " I admit. "No one has ever thought to do anything special like this for me."

She smiles and makes me a sandwich. My favorite lunch meat and condiments. She remembers how I only eat American cheese and the edges cut off of the bread. She pours me some sparkling punch and we eat. Her hair blew in the wind and I smiled.

"You really are pretty " I say. "Like really pretty"

"And you aren't drunk this time!??? Whattttt!?" she jokes and we laugh.

She asks me about exams and I ask her too. We're both doing really well in school and are already accepted into the colleges we want. We applied to the same colleges and we requested dorms together.

"College is soon huh?" She points out.

"A little too soon" I say.. "Like what if... What if we don't end up being together in college"

"We'll still keep in touch Turi " she strokes my cheek with her thumb and kisses me.

I eat my sandwich and we cuddle looking out at the view. She hands me a cake pop and we look out at the buildings, counting them, smoothing them, talking and laughing for hours. I must've fell asleep because she was shaking me hard.

"Babe wake up" she says.

My eyes shoot up and I rub my eyes tired. "What's wronggggg?" I groan.

"We going home baby" and she picked me up walking me to the ladder and helping me down. She threw me the basket, blankets and pillows and we loaded the car up. I sat in the car and looked at my phone, it read 3 AM as the time. I was tired and all I wanted was to hold her all night until we fell asleep. She got in and I put my seatbelt on, we take off shortly after. When we pull up to the house it's 4:30 Am and we leave everything in the car. She unlocks the door and carries me upstairs.

"Your birthday is coming up" she says rubbing my head.

I stare up into the ceiling. "Ughh don't even remind me" I say.

I can feel her pout like always when we bring this topic up. She knew I hated it ever since he..-

My thoughts were interrupted as her lips grazed mine. "I'm happy because you were born not because of what he did to y-"

I get up breaking her train of thought and walk away to her bathroom. She breathes out a heavy sigh and I close the door dropping my clothes, getting into the shower. I close my eyes letting the water hit my face, deep in thought. Her arms wrap around me and I'm taken aback. She's never seen me naked so I was especially shy.

"You're so beautiful, and so special " she sighed as she kissed the back of my neck, pushing my hair to the side.

I sucked my lip between my teeth as her hands roamed the frame of my canvas as if I was her art. She pulled my head back by my hair and her lips crashed against mine roughly. I kissed her back hungrily and and she pushed my body against the wall. Her kisses trailed against my back making my spine shiver. She cupped my ass protectively and shut of the water with her free hand.

"Teziyah" I whisper.

Her lips are on the back of my thighs when she mumbles a "yes".

"I'm a Virgin" I say.

She smiles and turns me back over to her. "I'll be gentle"

She picks me up and I wrap my legs around her waist. She walks over to her comfortable bed, laying me down, and kisses me roughly. A moan escaped my lips before I could stop it. Her lips traveled to my already hard nipple and she pulled it between her teeth.

"Ahhh!" I moan as she tugs on it.

"Mm so sensitive" she whispers.

Her lips hungrily sore for my belly button and she kisses that too. Her warm breath blows against my soiled pussy lips and she looks up at me. I stare into her eyes as her tongue circles my warm, wet entrance. I couldn't help but moan as she sucked my clit into her mouth and flicked her tongue against it. I was a moaning mess and my shyness wouldn't allow me to look at her anymore. I closed my eyes riding the tongue that was inside of me, stroking my "feel-good" spot.

"R-R-Right right there" I breathe out, I started grinding her tongue into me.

"mm" she moaned against my pussy making vibrations shoot up my thighs. My legs were quivering and I felt this tension in my stomach. I couldn't hold back.

"I f-feel weird baby" I say

She speeds up and I feel my body jerking uncontrollably. I throw my head back.

"You're cumming" she states rubbing my clit slurping all over my pussy.

My release came hard and fast, my mind raced with so many things and my breath was heavy. She smiles and kisses me letting me taste myself.

"I.. Came?" I ask and she nods laughing. "Jesus that felt good. "

She kisses me again, more passionate this time and then gets up pulling a box out of her closet. Her body was so beautiful. Her toned stomach and tight, fit body made me lick my lips.

She pulled out a dick attached to a harness.

"Nigga you not putting that shit in me" I say sitting up.

"Bae relax " she says pushing me back down kissing me everywhere, my lips, my neck, my breast.

She bit my ear and rubbed the tip along the folds of my lips, my other lips.. I moaned breathlessly and she kissed me, trapping the moan in our mouths. She slowly slid the tip in and it was too painful, I pushed her back.

"No. No. No. " I say. "Nah, no, fuck no, hell no"

She kisses me and looks into my eyes "Relax. " she says sternly and I do.

She slid the tip in again and I decided not to be a little cunt about it. I can do this. You can do this jahturi, it's just dick, and it's from the one you love. Take it and stop acting like a little bitch. She slid in deeper and I held onto her, she stared into my eyes and I stared back into hers as she stroked me slowly and passionately.

"Shitt " I moan. My girlhood soaked her as she stroked me slow and deep. I could feel my need for her, my want, my love. She didn't take her eyes off of mine and she kissed me as she deep dicked me, digging into my stomach. The pain was like a drug to me. I moaned against her lips and she pulled my legs up to my head. Her stroke got deeper and my moans speed up.

"Daddy! Ahh! It hur- fuckk" I moaned in her ear as she fucked me. It felt so amazing.

"You like that baby?" she panted into my ear.

"yesss daddyyyy" I moan

"Yea? Mmm it's so tight" she speeds up and my eyes roll to the back of my head. I was so high and it felt almost impossible to hold my cum. She felt my body tense up and smirked. "Cum for daddy "

Her strokes got faster and shorter and I screamed her name over and over and over. I felt my thoughts turn into liquid and shoot out onto her.

"Ahhhh!! I'm cumming!!!" she stroked deeper until I finished squirting, whispering how much she loved me. When I finished she slid out. I was trembling when she rolled over next to me and my limbs felt like jelly. I couldn't speak, the feeling was so..so amazing I was physically speechless.

"I love you too" I managed to whisper as we fell asleep with my head in her neck.

***Author notes***
This chapter was a little showcase of Jahturi and Teziyah's feelings for each other. I want to update daily and hopefully my schedule allows that. Tell me what you think, vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
Android 0327 By Z

Fanfiction

862K 42.1K 53
[COMPLETED] Two brilliant engineers, Kwon Jiyong and Lucas, create the advanced Android 0327 Lalisa Manoban. As Lisa prepares to enter a society that...
7.1M 365K 92
If dish soap, rutabagas, and firecrackers aren't an essential part of your zombie apocalypse kit, you better grab them now! Season 1 of The Virus Wit...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...