𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋...

By -witchy101

ꜱʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅɪᴇ ꜱᴏ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ, ɴᴏʀ ᴅɪᴅ ꜱʜᴇ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʀᴇɪɴᴄᴀʀɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴀ ꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ. ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ... More

𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍!?
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈
ρяσℓσgυє
¢нαρтєя 1
¢нαρтєя 2
¢нαρтєя 3
¢нαρтєя 4
¢нαρтєя 5
¢нαρтєя 7
¢нαρтєя 8
¢нαρтєя 9
¢нαρтєя 10
¢нαρтєя 11
¢нαρтєя 12
¢нαρтєя 13
¢нαρтєя 14
¢нαρтєя 15
¢нαρтєя 16
¢нαρтєя 17
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈
¢нαρтєя 18
¢нαρтєя 19
¢нαρтєя 20
¢нαρтєя 21
¢нαρтєя 22
¢нαρтєя 23
¢нαρтєя 24
¢нαρтєя 25
¢нαρтєя 26

¢нαρтєя 6

27.6K 970 80
By -witchy101

IT WAS TO A FAMILIAR VOICE I BLINKED MY EYES OPEN TO. "Is she waking up?"

I absolutely have no idea when I slept. I remember playing with my supposed parents.

My mom asked my father to promise her that he will always protect me, no matter what, and he did. I was then playing in my dad's arms, after that I have no idea.

"I am surprised she is awake for as long as she was. She usually falls asleep around one." I heard Bekah say. I yawned and stretched my muscles a little. I then looked around to see I fell asleep on my Dad, all while. I cooed, seeing him, to which he grinned. I suddenly felt hungry, and I called the only name that fed me for the past 9 months.

"Be...ah."

"Did ...did she just say her first words?" I heard my mother say beside me.

"Yeah, she just spoke them this morning. I have been trying to get her to speak from the past 9 months, and she finally decided to say it on Christmas," Bekah said, smiling.

"I missed so much," my mom said, remorsefully.

"Aw! It wasn't your fault!" I tried to say, but knowing it will be gibberish, I took hold of her hand in comfort.

"There are still a lot of first you can see Hayley," Bekah said, squeezing my mom's shoulder in reassurance. "I will get some milk for the little one... I am sure she is hungry."

"Are you alright?" My mom asked my Dad after a minute.

"Yeah. Just thinking," he said, still looking at me.

It looks like I really hurt them. Maybe I should say mama and dada. No, No. It may be suspicious if I say everything in one day. I should probably say it at the right time. Maybe when they are feeling down or something. It may lighten their mood.

"There you go," Bekah said, handing the milk bottle to my mom. "I will be out, helping Elijah with the wood."

My Dad handed me to my mom after kissing me on the cheek. She then laid me down on her lap and kept the bottle to my mouth. I absolutely hated milk before coming here, and now that's the only thing I am relying on.

If I could only write with my wobbly and stubby fingers... I would definitely ask for my teeth to develop quickly. And burn the paper in the bonfire like my family is about to do. I don't care if teething is painful. I am experiencing pain since my sixth month.

"Can I hold my daughter back now," my Dad asked as soon as the bottle's empty.

"Don't you have wishes to write," My mom said back refusing to pass me.

"The silly wish game can wait," he said, "And you do realize that it is not I who is to be the husband you can boss around, right?"

"You do realize that I had to endure horrendous labor and actual death birthing the child that I am holding?" My mom sassed back

"Fine," he huffed out and picked a pen and paper narrating aloud what he writes.

"I wish you would tell Elijah that you are marrying your werewolf suitor...at which point I will pour him a scotch and congratulate him on the bullet he dodged." He then passes over the page to my mother, who glares back at him, not amused by his jokes. She crumpled the paper and left the room with me. I looked over my mom's shoulder to see my Dad smirking, too pleased by himself.

I forgot she marries Jackson. Oh! That means I will be going to New Orleans in no time.

More Drama. My life hasn't been this exciting before. I'm bloody sure no one' is.

"Hayley, we are ready," Bekah said to my cooing mother.

"Shall we go, darling," my mom asked me as she got up with me in her arms.

"I will be right back, ask Nik to start the fire by then," Bekah said, going to God knows where.

My mom and I stood at a distance from the bonfire, alongside my Uncle, as my Dad lit the wood. I truly wanted to try using my magic to fire them. I knew for a fact that Bonnie lit the candles without using any spells, the first time. But then I remembered how Dhalia will try to track me if I use it. So, I decided to pass.

"Look, what I found," Bekah shouted at a distance, breaking my thoughts."I wonder if it'll work."

"Oh, bloody hell." my Dad said as both men groaned, looking at the polaroid camera in Bekah's hands.

"Come on. Let's try it! Hey, Nik, do you think you can cram us all into a selfie?" Bekah asked, hopefully.

"Oh, Niklaus is a virtuoso at cramming his siblings into confined spaces," Elijah said amusedly.

"Well, I'm just glad I traveled hundreds of miles to visit my mentally ill brother, only to have him insult me to my face," Dad said sarcastically.

"Oh, come on, just take the picture," Bekah said, having enough of their squabbling. And we then took a selfie. My first selfie with my parents.

The picture was beautiful. I am personally glad that my new babyface was photogenic. Everyone was smiling except for my Dad, who had a scowl on his face.

"Aw! see? I wish we could always be like this," Bekah said.

"If wishes were horses..." Elijah said with a sigh.

"Beggars would ride." My Dad completes it.

"You realize we'll have to burn it. You want me to make a wish for the family, Rebekah? I wish it didn't have to be like this. But it does," my Dad said, handing over the photo to my mother.

I immediately understood what he meant, so I grabbed the photo from my mum and held on it tightly.

Come on. That's our first family photo. I am not going to let it burn. Definitely not because of a vengeful witch.

"We can't risk falling it into wrong hands," my Dad said, remorsefully looking at the photo in my hands.

As my mom tried to take it away from me with a guilty expression, I started to cry, hoping she would leave it be. But she didn't. She threw it in the burning fire. Making me cry louder.

"Oh, darling. Don't cry. You still have your knight, don't you?" Bekah cooed.

I would instead let the knight burn.

Why does every time I think something's going on good in my life, it slips away?

"It doesn't have to be like this. We deserve this. We've earned this." Bekah said in a sad tone as she saw my mother tried to make me stop crying. "I won't let it slip away. I know what to do to stop Esther."

"Rebekah, no..." Elijah tried to reprimand his sister.

"I'm going to take her deal. And when I do. I'm taking her down with me," said my determined aunt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 553 35
ᴇʟᴇɴᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋʟᴀᴜꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ʙᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴛᴇꜰᴀɴ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ᴍɪꜱᴇʀʏ,ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴋʟᴀᴜꜱ ʙ...
85.2K 2.1K 85
"𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎." {𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎...
136K 3.3K 36
𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺, 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘕𝘪...
7.7K 300 13
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓. ↢✩✩✩↣ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝗃𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗓𝗆𝖺𝗇'𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾�...