Rick X Reader

By ruby_emolife

Rick x reader More

chapter one: how they met
chapter two: lawnmower dog
chapter three: a quest
chapter 4: the backstory
chapter five: Rick potion no. 9
chapter 6:raising gazorpazorp
chapter 7: close Rickcounters
chapter 8: risksy business
chapter 10: autoerotic assimilation
chapter 11: total rickall
chapter 12:
chapter 13: the ricks must be crazy
chapter 14: Big trouble in Little Sanchez
Chapter 15: Look Who's Purging Now
Chapter 16: it wasn't a date
chapter 17: wedding squanchers
chapter 18: attempt to save rick

chapter 9: a rickle in time

2.5K 77 53
By ruby_emolife

Y/n's pov
D-845 and I walked into the Smith's dining room. I looked around, no one was around, but then I heard Rick giving out orders.

"Thanks for the transport home and the drink D-845. Tell y/n B-119 I'm sorry I didn't say bye," I said lifting up and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

He blushed and nodded before opening a new portal and stepping through it.

I decided to go into the living room and see if Rick was there, he was. Anger began to bubble up in me and my blood felt like it was boiling. Morty and summer looked at me with shocked faces, which caused Rick to turn around and find what was distracting them from his directions.

I crossed my arms and had a scowl etched deeply in my face. Rick stood there with a shocked look on his face for a few seconds before his expression turned back in to a bored one as he turned back to Morty and summer.

"And a way we goooo," he said pushing a button on a remote.

I rolled my eyes. Those instructions had to stand for me too, I had been off planet and in another dimension for months

Beth and Jerry came inside filled with rage until they looked around for a second. Rick and Jerry bickered. Then Rick told them to go out for some ice cream before kicking over a wad of unmarked cash totaling to $500.

Jerry walked upstairs and Beth asked why his shirt was on backwards. Jerry said he liked it that way and quickly went to retrieve his jacket.

"Man that guy is the red grim grumble to pretending what's going on," he said coldly.

Summer and Morty began to laugh, which caused Rick to sarcastically smile.

"Oh you agree huh, you like that red grim grumble reference? Well guess what I made it up. You really are your father's children, think for yourselves don't be sheep," he said walking away to the kitchen leaving them sad.

They got over it and followed him to the window where an ambulance was taking away some man who fell off his roof. He said something about how fickle the universe can be and walked kitchen. The kids followed him as he kept talking and I followed them. Summer and Morty began to point fingers at who was supposed to put a matress under the guy and Rick gave the verdict that it was indeed Summer's job.

The ground began to shake and the kids could be heard fighting but their lips hadn't moved.

"Oh God. Oh no. What the hell did you guys just do," Rick said with an echo.

I looked around and saw that there was a second version of us.

"Time quake," I sighed as my scowl deepened.

"Were either of you guys uncertain about anything just now," he asked the kids.

Rick and I looked at each other for a moment before running into the garage. He turned a dial on a monitor and two dots came up. Morty and summer followed behind and stared at us.

"Oh crap are you kidding me, Two dots. This never needs to be more than one dot," Rick stated.

Of course Morty and Summer asked what that even meant, coming out to a complete mashup from both uncertainties.

"Our time is fractured. You two somehow created a feedback loop of uncertainty that split our reality into two equally possible impossibilities. We're exactly like a man capable of sustaining a platonic relationship with an attractive female co-worker, we're entirely hypothetical."

"I thought we there were infinate timelines," Morty said.

"We're not on any time line dummy, look," he said opening the garage door.

Rick lectured Morty and Summer about the situation and that they should get their heads out of their family's ass. He rummaged around in his work area and fiddled with the remote he had used earlier.  I watched him over his shoulder.

Eventually he tried to merge us with the other us using the weak ass time crystal and failed. He blamed it on how uncertain Morty and summer were.

"How come you aren't blaming (y/n) for anything?"

"She just got back from an alternate dimension and is mad at me for forgetting to get her. She's certain about herself and her actions right now, *eugh* trust me."

I nodded my head in response before they began to bicker again. This time he pulled up his white board, he explained how little he felt towards them and how stupid they really were. Made me feel bad for them for a second, I mean they were his grandkids.

Rick tried gluing the time fracture back together with the time crystal remote again and this time it fractured again, creating  four different possibilities after he decided the other him was going to kill us.

Eventually Morty knocked him out and the kids put him in a cage. Once he finally woke up he waited until the kids explained themselves and he proved to them that he was cool with himself.

He pushed up on the cage and freed himself.

"If you could get out this whole time why didn't you," Morty asked.

"Because I waited until I was certain it was what I wanted to do Morty."

"You know words hurt," Morty began but was interrupted by all of ours surprise when a weird looking thing came into the garage in a bubble.

The thing said it was a fourth dimensional being and yelled at us for breaking our time twice. Then he snatched Rick's time remote and said that was the problem.

"Oh see you broke time and you thought you could just stick it back together with this? How you think you're gonna move time when you're standing in it you dumbass 3 dimensional monkey ass dummies" he stated.

Rick fought back at the kids who believed the testicle monster instead of him.

The testicle monster gave us specialized collars that would sync up our possibilities up so he could take us back to certain time. The monster got upset that one fourth of our possibilities wasn't doing it but eventually they did. Then he threatened to take us to time prison and Rick tricked him into turning around. Once Rick hit the testicle monster, it dropped it's gun thing and Rick took it before he freaked at how gross it was.

The gun found its way to the street where it ended up getting run over. Rick told the kids and I to take off our collars as he broke his' latch. He said he wasn't certain and I caught on to his idea.

I thought of all the uncertainty that I faced.  The other (y/n)s had some sort of romantic relationship with their Ricks, what about me? We were a thing once weren't we? What was I to him now?

Apparently the kids had caught the drift too and now there were 64 possiblities. All of them with Rick kicking the testicle monster's ass. He and I quickly tried to fix the collars. I fixed Summer's and she was gone as soon as she had it locked on. Next I fixed mine but I waited for Rick to finish fixing Morty's. For whatever reason Morty's wouldn't lock in place.

"I'm not leaving you two alone," I said after Rick told me to put my collar on.

Morty fell through a crack after he and Rick were fighting. Rick and I went down to get him. Once we got to Morty, Rick asked for the collar but Morty had dropped it. Rick gave up his and Morty disappeared.

"Go (y/n) I'm okay with this."

"Like hell I'm leaving you here you idiot. Pay attention would you look I can see the collar from here," I said pointing down and going towards it.

"Wtf I'm not okay with this!"

I quickly put on him, he disappeared and a moment later. I quickly snatched the last collar and fixed it before puttinh it on. Once I returned to certain time summer asked what took us so long. Of course Morty said he felt that Rick had saved him but wasn't sure since he had 63 other memories of the event.

"Shut up Morty the last time you felt something it almost killed us all," Rick said coldly before taking a sip from his flask.

Just then Beth and Jerry came in. Jerry made fun of our collars and Beth laughed her ass off.

Morty and Rick had hurt looks, which made me mad.

"Hey Jerry. You know you bring me so much joy," I began slowly with a smile.

Jerry beamed and smiled back, while the rest of the family looked surprised.

I smirked and finished,"as soon as you leave the room," which left everyone shocked. A few seconds later Jerry walked out and Beth followed rolling her eyes at how weak he was. Morty and summer left the garage to hang out inside the house, leaving Rick and I alone.

I turned to Rick and found he had a gleam in his eyes as he smirked in satisfaction at the fact I got to Jerry. My own smirk dropped as I gave him a bored expression.

"I'm gonna go help Beth with dinner," I said leaving before he could try and stop me.

I had decided to cut the vegetables for Beth, but as i was finishing up Rick came in to talk to me from the garage.

I threw the knife past the left side of his head, it landed next to his head stuck in the garage door. "stay the fuck away from me."

He looked at me with a expressionless face and took a sip from his flask.

"Dad," Beth questioned with a shaky tone.

"It's okay sweetie," he assured while I gave him a hard. He looked at me returning the stare and gesturing for us to go back into the garage.

I sighed and followed him back in, before slambing the door closed.

"You left me there for six months," I said flatly, crossing my arms.

"And you still gave up your collar for me," he countered.

"You mean more to your family than I could mean to anyone," I shrugged.

"Family is meaningless."

"You and I both know you don't really mean that. You also know I don't fall for your bullshit explinations about your avoidance."

"That's rich coming from you," he snarked.

"Oh shut up asshole!"

"Make me bitch. How'd you even make it back?"

"Rick D-845 brought me home using his portal gun after a few drinks," I shrugged.

He stepped closer with a scowl etched deeply into his face once I said that," that all you two do?"

"Yeah and a kiss," I said casually.

"Have you lost *eugh* your damn mind?"

"Nope. I've got my memories back and at this point I don't really care. You forgot me in the citadel, Rick! All the other (y/n)s eventually got picked up and dropped off again. I'm not like the other (y/n)s, they get cute little stories about meeting you and cute pasts. The only one with even a little bit of similarities to me was some evil (y/n) who died at the hands of her Rick! WHAT HAPPENED TO RICK AND (Y/N) FOR 1000 YEARS?!?"

Rick and I were now face to face, he had leaned forward to look at me and I had gotten in his face and was standing on my toes to do so.

He leaned in closer and roughly kissed me and pushed me against the door. I didn't fight back as instinct overtook me, but I pushed him back a bit for more room. He lost his footing and we ended up toppling over each other on the floor before he flipped us over so that I had my back on the floor. His hand moved from my shoulders and into my hair. 
He pulled on it and licked my bottom lip, forcing his tongue into my mouth as I let out a moan. He smirked into the deepened kiss and slowly moved one hand out of my hair and down my body.

He finally pulled away after he made it down to rub my fully clothed core, leaving me panting. My lips were bruised and I felt all hot and bothered.

I was supposed to be angry with the man right now but all I could think of right now was how badly I needed what had just happened. All the other (y/n)s had this with their Ricks, I was the only one who had no idea where I stood in his life.

"Fuck, I forgot how responsive you are. I bet d-845 couldn't kiss you like that," he smirked looking down at me.

He got off of me once he caught his breath and I followed as he made his way to the dining room. We took our seats, as everyone had already started eating. Of course Beth voiced her concerns.

"Dad, she threw a knife at you! How much worse could a conversation with her go?"

"She wasn't going to kill me. That wasn't her intent sweetie," he assured, as he shrugged with a thoughtful look on his face.

"She threw it at your head!"

"Yeah she did," he sighed with a smile.

"Look Beth sorry about your door. I really wasn't going to kill him, I don't miss my mark. I intentionally aimed for his left side of his head. School is dumb but I went to a space school for assassins for a year to train in more than 60 forms of combat and almost all weapons usage."

"Oh," Beth said awkwardly and then asked more about the training school.

Once dinner was over I helped Beth clean up and everyone else went to the living room. Rick and Morty were talking about me and Rick when I finally began to walk in to the living room.

"So if you and (y-y/n) are a couple in all the- the other dimensions, why aren't you guys together?"

"Because M-morty I already told you, love is just a chemical reaction. We've done a shit ton of fucked up things together and seen each other naked *eugh* when we were younger."

"S-so you don't want her a y-your -"

"Hey summer can you and I talk in your room," I said.

Summer looked up from her phone with a smile, "sure we have so much to catch up on , since you were in the citadel for so long."

"Yeah well a pair of idiots forgot me there. It's okay though I at least got my memories back."

Rick looked at me, I could feel his stare so I turned to look at him before I climbed the stairs. A hurt questioning look was etched in his face. All I did was give him a sad weak smile, everything from today had left me questioning everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 155 36
RICK SANCHEZ X READER 🛸 YN will be 21+ 🌟 PLEASE SHARE THIS STORY IF YOU KNOW PEOPLE WHO LIKE RICK AND MORTY ✨
45.1K 535 9
Dean Portman x Reader
98.8K 2.3K 22
Aidan Gallagher x reader
45.2K 1.1K 30
yay Roy x Reader!!!