Stowaway

By thecertifiedcoco

David is a 17 year old boy running from his troubles. He finds himself boarding a cruise ship- as a stowaway... More

Stowaway Chapter 1
Stowaway Chapter 2
Stowaway Chapter 3
Stowaway Chapter 4
Stowaway Chapter 5
Stowaway Chapter 6

Stowaway Chapter 7

95 10 6
By thecertifiedcoco

Alex's POV

I walked downstairs to see David dressed in the clothes I gave him. It was just a plain shirt and some shorts which he had to roll up again. He seemed nervous and excited at the same time if that's even possible.

"You ready for the tour?" I asked with a smile. It was about 11pm so everyone should be sleep since the passengers consist of businessmen and businesswomen who have to wake up early for work and some of their family who are just here to chill.

"Yeah...are you sure we won't get caught?" he asked looking afraid now.

I rested my hand on his shoulder giving it a gentle squeeze to reassure him that everything would be okay. "Yes, I'm sure and even if we do get caught, everyone here knows and loves me so they probably won't care."

"Okay. Let's go!" he replied with excitement as it will be his first time touring a cruise ship and our ship is huge so there's a lot to see.

We left the cabin and headed down the hallway. It took a while to reach an exciting part of the ship.

"This is obviously the front balcony of the ship. There are usually parties held out here when we celebrate a fortunate business deal. People also come here to swim in the pool, maybe tan a little and other things." I watched David as he seemed to be mesmerized by the swimming pool.

"Wow. This pool is amazing." he spoke not taking his eyes off the pool. I grinned at his reaction. I seemed to be impressing him. It's not like I need to be impressing him though, he's not interested in anyone according to Desi.

"We can go for a swim one day if you'd like." I replied.

He looked back at me with excitement. "Fuck yeah!" he quickly covered his mouth with his hands shocked by his response. "Sorry, that was a little aggressive."

All I could do was laugh. "It's okay man. Let's go to the next place." I said through chuckles.

We toured the rest of the ship. I showed him the boring areas where we have business meetings and do work. I showed him the large dining room as well as the gym, music room, spa and other places. He seemed to be enjoying himself.

"Over there is the casino. We could go in but there's a chance that people are in there and I don't think you want that." I pointed down the hall to some doors.

"Do you guys have everything on this ship?! But yeah I want to avoid as much people as possible."

"Okay. I have a really fun place to show you anyway." I smirked at him not really meaning to but oh well.

It took us a while before we arrived to the area of the place. This was one of my favorite things about this ship aside from just being on the water in general.

"This is the theatre room." I opened the doors and entered the room. I loved to watch movies so Desi and I would come here a lot and have Marvel movie marathons.

"Oh my gosh! This is like a dream. Can we watch a movie here? Please?!" he basically squealed at me.

I shook my head no. He simply frowned at me crossing his arms across his chest. I let out a chuckle.

"We have a private movie room next door that we can use." I said with a seductively deep voice. David's face started to turn red.

Fuck. I should stop trying to flirt with him shouldn't I?

I cleared my throat and led the way to the door next to the big theatre. We entered the room.

"This is the private theatre. It can only be reserved and it's obviously more private and comfortable than the other one." We walked around the room. The room had a large screen covering the entire wall and a reclining bed that could probably fit five people.

"Did you set all of this up?" David asked as he looked around noticing the blankets set up on the bed and the equipment to play a movie out.

"Yeah, I sorta set this up before I came back from my meeting. It's why the meeting seemed so long. I've even prepared food for us because I'm sure you're pretty hungry."

He looked at me in admiration. "You really put thought into this huh? Thank you. You don't know how much this really means to me." A smile grew on his face making one grow on mine too.

"I'm glad you're enjoying this as much as I am. How about you stay here and pick out the movie while I go get uh....dinner I guess. It's beef steak and broccoli, I hope that's okay." I kinda forgot to ask him what he likes, I was so caught up in preparing this dat- I mean hang out with him tonight.

"I love steak!" was his simple enthusiastic response.

I laughed a little and walked inside the door in the room that led to the private kitchen where earlier I had made the dinner. I took the steak and broccoli out of the warmer and plated them nicely. I walked back into the room where David sat stiffly on the bed waiting for me to get back. I chuckled.

"You look uncomfortable. It's okay to relax around me David." I stated placing the trays of food along with some water on the table in front on the bed.

"I know! I know." He self-consciously shifted himself toward the middle end of the bed so that he was laying on his stomach facing the screen. He took a glimpse at the plates on the table and I could see drool forming at his mouth. "This looks so good." He was mesmerized by the steak.

"So what movie did you pick?" I asked while making a gesture toward the lights as if asking if I could turn them off.

He nodded back understanding exactly what I was implying. "Grease. I hope you like this one. If not I don't mind changi-"

"What! Young John Travolta in any movie is a blessing to human eyes!" I blurted. I realized that I had probably humiliated myself but I guess David found it funny.

"I mean you're not wrong." he said between laughs. "Now come over here and lay beside me already."

I turned off the lights and laid beside David as he commanded. I may have laid a little too close because our shoulders were touching but he didn't seem to mind.

We had a great time singing along to the movie and eating the food. There was one emotional scene in the movie where David and I ended up staring at each other without realizing it. He broke the state and continued to watch the movie. After the movie was over we just stayed in bed and talked getting to know each other better.

He seemed to be opening up a little more. He was beginning to be more comfortable around me. It made me happy.

After the movie was over I informed him that this was basically the end of the tour so we headed back to the cabin. We were almost there when David pointed out something.

"Hey Alex. What's in that room over there?" he asked. I looked over to where he was pointing.

"Oh. I totally forgot about that place. It's a gigantic ballroom. I have no idea why we have one but we do." He looked at me with curiosity. "Let's check it out for a minute." I suggested since he looked so interested.

We entered the ballroom and I could hear David gasp. Even I was surprised by the size.

"Everything on this ship is so huge. It's like the size of my house altogether." He walked around the room looking at the paintings on the wall of people dancing and other random things.

"I haven't been in this room before. It is pretty big though." I replied following behind him.

I followed him for a minute while he viewed the architecture of the room before he stopped in his tracks and turned around to face me with a big smile on his face and a shine in his beautiful brown eyes. His smile made me warm inside.

"Dance with me."

"Huh? What?" I replied. He wanted me to dance with him? Right here? Right now?

"Dance with me." he repeated grabbing my hand in his and pulling me toward the middle of the dance floor. When we finally reached the middle he stood to face me not letting my hand go. His hand was so warm.

He let out a laugh. "Since it would be awkward with no music, I'll hum something okay?"

"Okay." was all I could say.

He placed his left hand on my shoulder and raised our hands that were STILL connected in a dancing position.

He seemed to be waiting for something before I realized that I was supposed to place my hand on his back but instead I stood there like the idiot I am embarrassing myself.

And even tho I realized that, I still stood there like a damn fool.

He laughed again and gently grabbed my hand and moved it to the small of his back. I felt that my hand was too low for his comfort so I slid it upward so that it was right below his shoulder but he moved my hand down lower to where my hand was slightly on his ass.

I couldn't help but blush as I seen his face growing red as well.

He began to hum Under the Tongue by Damien Rice. It was a beautiful hum. A beautiful hum coming from a beautiful boy.

As we started dancing the atmosphere became more peaceful. We danced casually and surprisingly we were both really good at it. I half expected him to step on my foot like they do in the movies.

David's beautiful brown eyes didn't leave mine and I could see his smile growing wider. That wonderful smile.

The moment was great, I was dancing with David, the boy I'm beginning to like more and more. Ugh this is getting dangerous. We should probably stop dancing or I might end up kissing him.

My failed attempt to stop dancing led to me accidentally tripping David which then led to him falling. Guess who landed straight on him?

I heard him wince as I landed on top of him and I rose myself as to where I was hovering over him on my elbows. His eyes opened and he faced me with an unreadable expression. I thought that he was angry so I began to apologize but he started laughing.

"Hahaha that was hilarious!" he laughed more as tears formed in his beautiful brown eyes.

I started to laugh as well both embarrassed and genuinely laughing at the situation. As our laughs started to dial down we began to stare at each other for the hundredth time today still in the same position.

I was so caught up in the moment and made the rash decision to kiss him. I had barely began to lean in when he suddenly pushed me off of him. He faced the other way and sat up with his knees to his chest and buried his face into his knees.

"What's wrong? I'm sorry if I-" he cut me off.

"No, no it's nothing. I just...we should head back. You first." he replied with his head still buried in his knees. He sounded very uncomfortable. I took it too far.

"I'm really sorry if I hurt you or anything. I'll leave then, the door will be unlocked. Sorry again." I said with hurt in my voice. I felt so ashamed. I almost took advantage of him.

I sighed deeply and I stood up. I looked down at him and he was shifting uncomfortably. I started to walk towards the door as I heard him standing up.

"W-wait Alex."

I turned to face him again wondering what he wanted. He stood with his hands in front of him.

"Yeah?" I asked, my mind filling with curiosity every second he didn't respond.

"I-I need your help. Fuck this is so embarrassing. This will probably make you super uncomfortable but..." he stopped.

"What's wrong?" I asked still filled with curiosity.

"IthinkIhaveaboner." he said quickly. I didn't understand him.

"David. I can't hear you. Could you repeat that?"

"I...think I....have a boner."

Lmaoooo. What do you guys think about this chapter? I tried to make it more interesting this time. Plus it's a little longer than the other chapters. Thanks for reading don't forget to vote and comment lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 402 17
This is a story about an 18 year old boy named Derek that discovers his sexuality through his best friend Luke that turns out to be gay. If you'd lik...
1.3M 37.5K 32
Jonathan Casey Williams is a 17 year old boy. He was born as the youngest into a rogue family. Everyday, after school, he is abused by his 3 older br...
1.3K 82 16
A boy who only knows his mother and her pirate friends is thrown into a world of hurt and pain by the hands of his unbelievable older brothers for so...
284K 13.1K 40
*COMPLETED* Rain, an introverted, bookworm with handsome features and a bad temper, moves to LA from a quiet, small town and the transition couldn't...