Daddy G!P

Por jerriemyotp

I'm not good with descriptions but just read it, you won't regret it. I promise. Perrie g!p Jerrie Story I... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

10

4.7K 67 5
Por jerriemyotp

when we got to Perries, we unloaded all my clothes and things I had brought with me. "do you want to stay in the guest room or my room?" Perrie looks at me raising an eyebrow. "I don't want to invade your privacy..." I say carrying the boxes in. Perrie looks at me.

she pushes me up against the wall. "don't ever think you're invading my fucking privacy. I like you so much, I wanna spend every living second with you. " she says carresing my cheek, then kisses my lips. "now come on. your staying in my room" she smiles as she picks up a box of my clothes and walks towards her room.

then my phone started ringing.
me: hello?

unknown: shes going to break your heart.

me: whos this.

unknown: the girl shes been sleeping with.

I hung up the phone. and tears started to fill my eyes. " babygirl who were you talking too?" Perrie walks in the room as she slips on a sweatshirt. i had nothing to say to her. "baby..what's wrong.." she walks up to me. "get your fucking hands off of me..." I look at her in disgust. "you fucking promised..." I said, trying so hard not to break down completely in front of her. "Jade...what.." she started to say before I cut her off. slapping her in the face. " JADE!!" she yells. i ran. i ran out the house and down the street. I was so hurt and confused I wasn't even paying attention to the car coming towards me at 75mph honking its horn.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
697K 42.7K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 33.9K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...