NCT ROSE

By KBVmin

NCT 1st sub-unit of all girls~xreader More

Introduction to Group
Debut
๐ŸŒน*Comeback*๐ŸŒน
English Single

relationships with memebers

110 4 0
By KBVmin

The hyung line will be first and its just relationships with Y/n aka you!

TAEYONG

Y/n is TAEYONGs baby no doubt about that. He will spoil her just like the other younger members in the girl unit. Y/n didn't warm up to him fast like the other members do to his "cold" aura. But after she realized he's a freaking softy, they are the father-daughter duo.

TAEIL

TAEIL and Y/n aren't as close as the other members, but they try to be. Maybe its the age difference? The do have a close bond in one thing and that the love for music! TAEIL is called as Y/n grandpa! Even though the two don't have as much of strong connection like the other member they still love each other to pieces!

JOHNNY

Oh Boy! You have your hands full with these to. There Big brother and little sister no doubt. The funny, and adorkable personalities match each others so much. Theres no doubt that these two have to be related some how. Always cracking jokes in English!
And making Mark a 3rd wheel is a must always!!

YUTA

YUTA and Y/n are the President and Vice president of the best club out there. The club were they love all over Winwin. YUTA and Y/n love Win-win so much that most of there conversations will begins with one of them bringing him up.
"Hey Y/n did you see win-win today he's wearing the clothes we bought him."
"Really..aww Winnie is so cute! Anyway wanna go get some food?!"
Basically like that!

KUN

MOMMA KUN IN THE HOUSE!!! He babies all the younger members in NCT so why not you!! No doubt that Kun is your favourite member? Or at least one of them! Low key lets you call him Momma KUN!

DOYOUNG

DOYOUNG is Y/n bunny baby 🐰🐰
You'll annoy the crap out of him but in a loving away. He will let you push him because he loves you more then the guys!!

TEN

If you think JOHNNY and Y/n are bad then your in big trouble. Meet the dirty minded unit TEN and Y/n. SM banned the two from doing vlives together do to it not being pg13. Oops.
Always pranking, making fun of and messing with them members.

JAEHYUN

JAEHYUN is ALWAYS a flirt. We all know that. JAEHYUN will flirt with Y/n all day every day! And hate to mention it but you fell for those dang dimples! Sometimes you'll flirt back but usually your blushing to much by his flirty comments!

WINWIN

SOULMATES?? WINWINs love for you is stronger. A lot of fans think that you two are perfect for each other and are soulmates!! The only thing they also think that YUTA and WINWIN are soulmates. Do I smell a love triangle included with drama?

JUNGWOO

UWU!UWU!UWU! Thats all I have to say! The uwu unit! The two of your aeygo is deadly point blank! That's really it!!!! The key squad!!

LUCAS

The loud squad?? Flirt 2.0 um yes. But you would be lying if you didn't say you've had the hots for LUCAS! When the two the trainees together you always helped him with his korean!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 16.5K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
429K 17.5K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
244K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...