π”…π”―π”’π”žπ”±π”₯𝔒 ...(π’…π’Šπ’”π’„π’...

By cloudymorals

"𝐒𝐧𝐑𝐚π₯𝐞" "𝐞𝐱𝐑𝐚π₯𝐞" "𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆" "𝑖𝑑 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑑 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑, 𝑖𝑑 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 β„Žπ‘’π‘™π‘π‘ ." "π‘šπ‘ŽοΏ½... More

Warnings
Part 1 : Characters
🌊On Chill🌊
β˜€οΈApple Juiceβ˜€οΈ
πŸ’―Big MouthπŸ’―

πŸŒ€FocusπŸŒ€

177 12 1
By cloudymorals

Previously on Breathe...

We all scream as the cars make contact. My body jerked forward so hard I thought it was gonna snap. Afted that, I felt nothing, im numb, my body doesnt feel anything... I think im dead...

Jordynn's P.O.V

°°

"OH MY GOD, JORYNN!" I hear Mars yell. "OH MY FUCK, ELLA!" I can't feel my body, I can't move my body. All I can do is hear... After a few minutes of feeling dead, I hear police sirens, and at that same time the scent of smoke smacked me in the face. Oh shit! Is the fucking car on fire? Am I dead? I have so many fucking questions! I thoughts come to an end as I start to blackout... in a blackout? How is that even possible?

10 hours later•
beep...
beep...
beep...
beep...

My eyes slowly open to reveal the bright light of my hospital room, or at least I hope is a hospital room, beams into my eyes. Shit my head hurts. "Where the fuck is my chil- OH MY GOD, JORDYNN!" My mom says as she falls on me."Umm... ma, your crushing my pancreas." (if yk where this from, you a real one)

"Im sorry baby, I thought I lost you and Ella" she says as her eyes start to fill with tears. "Where is she, is she ok?" "Yes but her injuries were much worse than yours." Hearing that made me want to break down, my sister was in the hospital suffering because I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. "Mommy I'm so sorry, it was all my fault. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and for my mistakes three people have to suffer.

"I know baby, but there is something I have to tell you." She says with a tone of caution in her words "Tell me..." I say hesitantly. She takes a deep breath before saying "The man you were in the accident with... he didn't make it." It was my fault, somebody lost their son, father, brother, husband, or any relative in general because of me. "It's my fault, isn't it?"

"No baby it's not, he was drunk driving and speeding" she says. "But what if we hadn't been there, I shouldn't have picked Ella and Monty up, I put both there lives in danger because of my stupid decisions, I s-" "Jordynn, pull it together, it wasn't your fault and you didn't know any of this was going to happen, so you can't blame yourself for this.

The door slowly creaks to reveal Quinnlyn and who I'm assuming is Kp. Kp looked like she had been crying, the girl's eyes were bloodshot red. I wonder what happened to her.

"Oh my god Jordynn, are you ok?!" Huh, am I ok, I never took in my condition. I look down at my body to see that my left arm and right leg were in casts, and there was a long line of stitches down my left leg. If this happened to me, I can only imagine what happened to Ella.

"I'm doing good, I guess" I say still looking down"

"No you not, you not baby and it's ok, you not good and it's ok, you don't need to be good-" "Girl shut yo slow ass up" I interrupted. "Well my bad then fucker" she retorts. Kp opens the door and walks out. "What's wrong with her" Quinn's smile immediately drops as she rush to the door to chase after Kp.

"The hell wrong with them?"

Kehlani's P.O.V

•••

I run down the hallway into the bathroom and into a stall and lock the door before breaking down completely. All the time we spent with each other, he raised me, and now he's gone. "Keh, you good?" A familiar voice said. I quickly stand up and dry my face off, I wasn't one of those people who let other people see them in a vulnerable state.

I've never have and I never will. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine" I come out the stall to see Quinnlyn staring at me with a sad expression on her face.

"What?!" I say to her "Keh, don't you think I've known you long enough to know what you're doing. It's only going to get worse-" "I don't need your damn lecture Quinn, you need to be making sure your sister is ok" Quinnlyn sighed and walked up to me.

"Don't do this again Keh, you know what happened last time" she said in a sad voice.

My bottom lip started to quiver. I inhale deeply letting a tear run down my face, before dropping to my knees and breaking down completely. My sobs fill the bathroom as Quinnlyn wrapped her arms around me. This was the first time that she'd ever seen me break down, after everything we went through, this was the first time.

"It's ok Nami, let it all out" "No it's not! Everything is not going to be ok! My fucking dad is dead... Why doesn't anyone understand that.." I say in between sobs.

Quinnlyn was quiet the whole time. "And no, I don't blame your sister for what happened... It was his fault, I told him about drunk driving but he never seems to listen."

"Nami, it was both of their faults, your dad was drunk and Jordynn wasn't paying attention to the road."

I know that it was both their faults, but my dad has had this problem for a while, he doesn't know how to express his emotions, so he gets drunk and makes bad decisions.

I get up and wipe my eyes. "You feel better Keh?" "Hell no, but it's better than sitting on the bathroom floor and moping around all day. I wanna meet your sister." Quinnlyn's face morphs into a look of confusion. "Bitch, you have more mood swings than when I'm on my period" She laughs

"Well come on then whore." I say while walking out of the bathroom

I walk back to the hospital room that I ran out of. I open the door and step into the room. Quinn comes in right behind me.

"Jordynn, this is Kehlani, one of my best friends since before you were born." Quinnlyn says with a grin on her face. "Why haven't you ever told us about her?" Her mom asks "Because, she didn't want you guys to know about her, the only person that did know about her was dad"

Quinnlyn's right, I didn't want her family to know about me. I'm in a bad business, and anyone associated with me could have a big ass target on their backs. The only reason her and her dad knew who I was because her dad was already a member of the White Flowers and he used to bring Quin around a lot before the accident, me and her have been close ever since.

"She's really pretty Quinn, Who's the lucky guy Kehlani?" Her Mom asks with a smirk on her face.

An awkward silence fills the room as I just rock back and forth on my heels "Aheheh... yeah..." I say feeling awkward as fuck, cause ya know, I have a dick.

"Umm.. may I talk to Jordynn in private, please?" I say. Quinn and her mom glance at each other before leaving the room.

"Why did you wanna talk to me?" Jordynn says. I pull a chair up to her hospital bed. "The man you were in a accident with, that was my dad." Her face immediately drops "I'm so sorry, I didn't know, it all happens so fast, it was all my fault, please don't kill me-" "Take a breath babe, and why would I kill such a innocent girl like you?"

"That tattoo on the side of your neck, it's the same one as Quinn's..." "Your point?" "That's the symbol for the White Flowers" When she said that my heart dropped. Damn it Q, what the fuck did I tell you. Her sister knows, I have to do something.

I grab Jordynn by her throat, "What do you know?" "The ravens and the blood around the eye... you're one of The Shadows aren't you"

Shit! She told her about The Shadows too!

(the eternal Mangekyo Sharingan from Naruto is the tattoo inspo 🖤)

This is the of the mark of assassin, not just any assassin, the most elite group of assassins in the world  ... The Shadows even speaking of us could get you killed. The ravens represent the number of people we have killed, and the blood represents how gruesome the kills were. More ravens and blood get added based off our kills, and I'm not proud to say that I have the most ravens and blood in my tattoo...

If Hendricks finds out he'll have me and Quinn's entire family killed.

This is why I never put my hair in ponytails the tattoo is already noticeable enough without me having my hair up. I pull my hair out of the ponytail, letting it fall down my back. "What are you going to do to me?" The small girl asks with a tear falling down her cheek. "Nothing, just yet... but I swear to god if Hendricks finds out, either you or him is gonna die, got it baby?

Her phone starts to ring, her ringtone is Focus, I look over to see who it was calling her, and the caller id read a familiar name... Ella

🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

(I'm back fucker, I finally got ideas for this book and it will start being updated more frequently🤍🤍 love you whores)

~Big Zaddy E🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

682K 41.9K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
164K 8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
315K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
145K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...