4's up Jaylen Hands

By mahoganye1

More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
Chapter 9
Chaper 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 12

124 4 1
By mahoganye1

Toya : REGINAEEEE ! (Yelling you reginae)

Reginae: (coming down the stairs) yes mom I just put reign down for a nap your gonna wake the girl up ma.

Toya: Girl your phone has been going off check your phone. (Handing nae her phone)

Reginae: It's probably nothing probably instagram notifications or something. (Scrolling through her phone).

Toya: No nae it's been ringing.

Reginae: oh it was Jaylen calling me I wonder what he wants? I just saw him last night.

Toya: mhm what ya was doing ?

Nae: mom nothing just dinner after his summer league game.

REGINAE ON THE PHONE

Nae: hey Jaylen sorry I missed your calls. wassup?

Jaylen: Hey just wanted to know if you were in Cali still needed ride to airport?

Nae: Yea we still in LA we don't leave back to go to Atlanta til tomorrow. So I'm on the way.

Jay: Thank you nae and tell your mom I said hey.

Nae: No problem and I will. Mom Jaylen says hey.

Toya: (in the background) Hey Son in law! (Laughing)

Nae: (looking at her mom with a straight face).

Jaylen: lol Ight see you soon.

Nae: okay see you soon.

END OF PHONE CALL

Nae: mom really ? Why would you say that.

Toya:(laughing) girl you know it's the truth. He knows. You better get him before them other gold digger girls get to him first.

Reginae: Mom I don't think like that..If he dating someone so what I'm his best friend can't forget about me.

Toya: You say that now. Yea you his best friend but what happens when he gets married don't know women gonna want they man around his girl best friend. That's all I'm saying.

Reginae: Mom you don't know that we best friends and they rate Jaylen is going that boy won't get married he don't be around know girls.

Toya: okay you think that's write go pick that boy up before he's late to his flight.

Nae: Okay mom I'll be back cause I have to pack for tomorrow anyway.

Toya: okay.

AT JAYLENS HOUSE

Reginae:(outside beeping horn) Come on Jaylen !

Jaylen:  (running out the house with his luggage out of breath). Dang girl give me a chance to get downstairs.

Reginae: Boy whatever you want to be on time or not?

Jaylen: yea but you always late so I don't know why I called you.

Reginae : Dont play with me it's called being fashionably late.(hitting Jaylen in his arm).

Jaylen: ouch abusive much?

Reginae: I've been working out a lot lately so don't play with me I'll knock you out.

Jaylen: Yea I know Mrs.Mayweather damn hitting the gym to much hitting me like a man.

Reginae: shut up out your seat belt on and let go.

Jaylen: Lets go before I'm fashionably late to my flight.

Reginae: you'll get there on time dont trip. (Hitting the gas hard af)

Jaylen: slow down nae this ain't Mario carts girl.

Reginae: (laughing) chill I got this.

Jaylen: sheesh(holding on to the seat) foreal slow down girl .

Reginae: Booo your no fun. (Slowing down)

Jaylen: Nae you trynna kill us that ain't fun.

Reginae: whatever you suck(laughing)

Jaylen: so hows your mom and sister haven't met Reign yet.

Reginae: my mom good she just packing cause we going back to Atlanta tomorrow. And reign is one she just had a birthday party.

Jaylen: why didn't you tell me reign had a party I would've came.

Reginae: I'm pretty sure you was in Brooklyn around that time.

Jaylen: oh probably was but next time I gotta see her and I miss your mom.

Reginae: Yea she misses you too.

Jaylen: Yea I know I heard her earlier calling me son in law. (laughing)

Reginae: bruhh she so embarrassing I don't know where she getting that from she never called lucci that.

Jaylen: of course she didn't call him that he was a werido. See me I'm every mother's dream for their daughters ( in a cocky tone)

Reginae: Boy byeee. You smelling your self a little  too much pooh. You are not ever mothers dream boy.

Jaylen: your mother thinks so..

Reginae: do you wanna get kicked out my car or no?

Jaylen: Dang so hostile I was joking.

Reginae: she only says that because she known you longer than any other guy .

Jaylen: ah dont feel embarrassed my mother calls you her daughter in law so it's cool.

Reginae: But she doesn't embarrass you.

Jaylen: ehh sometimes she does.

Reginae: where is your family anyway?

Jaylen: Their with my sister Jordan visiting her college.

Reginae: Aw Jordan is getting older I gotta hang with her when I come back to Cali.

Jaylen: Yea definitely they always ask about you. Jordan goes to the same school as my girlfriend. (He slips up while covering his mouth)

Reginae: Girlfriend?( in a confuse tone)Jaylen Hands has a girlfriend??(laughing) CAPPPPP!!!

Jaylen: Not Cap I do !

Reginae: I thought I'll never see the day Jaylen Hands gets a girlfriend. I mean your so invested into basketball never thought you had time for girls.

Jaylen: Well believe it or not we been dating for 8 months.

Reginae: 8 months ??? Jaylen how come you didn't tell me? Like why ?

Jaylen: I don't know it slips my mind and everytime  we hang out I just forget to tell you. Like what am I suppose to say Hey I have a girlfriend.

Reginae: Uhhh Duhh ! That's what your suppose to say ! It's not hard to say Jaylen.

Jaylen: well I have a girlfriend.

Reginae: Is that all your going to say or you gonna tell me about the girl ?

Jaylen: Well her name is Kyra and she goes to school in Cali and she's 20. That's all.

Reginae: that's good jay real good . Why sound so dry though ? You should be happy you got a girlfriend had your mom met her?

Jaylen: Yea they met her they think she's cool. And I don't know I mean we got into a argument last night.

Reginae: Awe jay it's okay wanna talk about it?

Jay: ehh the argument was about you actually that's why I didn't want to say anything.

Reginae: me ? What did I do ?

Jaylen: I just talk about you a lot you know your my best friend and she gets jealous sometimes .

Reginae: well if it makes her feel good we can all hang out sometimes you know so she gets to know me. (Pulling up to LAX)

Jaylen: see this is why I love you nae. Your so chill she gets jealous thanks that'll be good.(both getting out the car.)

Reginae: no problem I mean some girls aren't comfortable with their boyfriends having irl best friends or associations with girls in general.

Jaylen: yea I guess your right I don't se the problem but then again I do. (Getting luggage out the car).

Reginae: Yea . Let's go check you in.

THEY GET JAYLEN CHECKED IN AND NOW HES ABOUT TO ABOARD HIS FLIGHT.

Jaylen: thank you nae . (Hugging her)

Reginae: no problem bestie have a safe trip. call me when you get the chance.

Jaylen: okay I will, ( pulling Reginae into another hug and kissing her on her forehead).

Reginae: See you Jay(pulling and walking away).

(Jaylen Getitng on plane and sitting down.)

Jaylen POV
I'm so thankful for Reginae I'm glad we got reconnected I'm College. She so understanding and always there for me when I need her. Hopefully Kyra grows to like her because Reginae is here to stay forever. Kyra is going to have to learn to like her she can be annoying sometimes but I get where she's coming from.

JAYLEN CALLING KYRA BEFORE PLAN TAKES OFF

Jaylen:  hey Ky just wanted to call tell you I'm on plane and I'll call when I land.

ky: okay babe see you soon.

Jaylen: see you soon.
END OF PHONE CONVO.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99K 5.6K 35
𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯' 𝘪𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯' 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰�...
6.6K 439 10
IN WHICH a group of singles come together on a beautiful island and go through all the obstacles of finding love. ©NINIIVERSE™️
103K 1.9K 29
RANKED #1 #Youngcouple #1 #Lakers
204K 3.3K 42
Imagines of Mikey 🥰. Send request. Slow updates