A New Promise Blooms | Selobe...

By SillyPetals

Introducing a sequel to OP, yes it is like a au and it is definitely inspired by many things but especially b... More

Notice and Q&A
1. The Bloom Of A New Story
3. The Memories Remain
4. There's Always Room For Another Memory
5. A Slice Of Apple Cake
6. Free To Be You And Me
7. Friends. Friends!
8. Unknown Future
9. Love And Trust
10. Together Forever
11. I Really Am Sorry
12. Devil May Care
13. The Message From The Devil
14. Smile Till You're Dead
15. Angel Heart
16. Point Of No Return
17. Another Hotel Night
18. The Heart To Believe
19. Imagine My Thoughts
20. My Precious Caretaker
21. There's Something About Jake
22. Promise
23. The Devil You Loved And Trusted
24. The Plan To Bring Our Peace
25. The Nightmares That Never Disappeared
26. Trapped In The Abandoned Memories
27. Take My Hand
28. Out From The Dark
29. Carry On With One Secret For Me
30. Remember To Smile
31. The Suprise You've Awaited For
32. The Days You'll Appreciate
33. A World Full Of Despair
34. Talk To Me
35. His Sacrifice Won't Go Into Vain
36. Beginning Of Another Day
37. Interrogation From The Treacherous Distance
38. Reticent Despairing Heart
39. A Slice Of Life
40. The Agony Never Stopped
41. Our Collapsed Friendship
The end?
Storyline Plot

2. The Plan For A Special Night

314 5 9
By SillyPetals

[3rd Pov]
Park

The four friends began walking back to the car after spending some time in the park together. It was something they did occasionally but not very much lately. They did feel glad their spot was okay, some of them liked the flowers that grew under the tree as well. One of them didn't think too much of it.

"I had fun with you Albert." Selozar hugged Alberts arm, staying close to his side. "I had fun with you as well, my Selozar." Albert smiles cheerfully, feeling his precious angel hug him a tiny bit tighter as they walked, with their friends besides them doing the same. "Oh no, I'm gonna throw up." Jake muttered over to Adam, he was slightly laughing from what he heard him say. "Not on me, but I would help you out." Adam told him, both of them exchanging stares at each other. "Of course you would, you're too kind." Jake suddenly stares away into the distance to the park. Which Adam noticed he did it out of nowhere.

"You think so?" He questioned and waited for a response. "I know so." He replied after some seconds of silence between the two. Adam noticed something was odd, there is this strange aura he felt around him, his best friend. "Then thank you, again." Adam still saw him staring off, not until he brought his vision down to the ground. "You're welcome." Jake walked in silence, his expression slightly calmed down from a concern one.

"Is something wrong?" He asked, instead getting himself to feel concern. "Nah, just that I don't know what I'll do when we get home." Jake answers him with no hesitation taken at all. "Jake, we could hang out someday after today or tomorrow if you want to." Adam told him, then a certain somebody dropped in their conversation. "You know I was thinking of something," Albert mentions, "We should have a game night someday with the others."

"Of course after your own fun day or night in your house with Jake." He added in which sent him laughing for a few short seconds. Selozar wasn't a big part of it, he just smiled from some laughter held back. "So funny," Jake sarcastically says as he rolled his eyes. "Yet again, it's not like that!" Adam sighs after he finished saying his sentence. "But that does sound like a good idea."

"Which one?..." Selozar said, sending Adam to feel betrayed. "I don't like any of you two at the moment right now." He only said, giving a tiny bit of a glare at the couples. "No no we're sorry, just hear me out though." Albert says then continues on with his little plan for a game night. "We, us and the others come to my house to spend some time together. There can be board games too."

"Board games? Nobody really plays those anymore these days but still sounds like fun." Adam says but a strange wave hit him. "Wait oh no. I don't want to even think about the millions of different kinds of monopoly games there is." He felt haunted by all of those different kinds of versions, so many. "It doesn't need to be a monopoly." Albert told him, making him feel relief.

"I could be the one to buy some snacks, since I don't have anything important to do like kiss every minute of my life." Jake planned and joked, although what he said in his sentence was true. "When will it be?..." Selozar asked Albert, slightly pressing his cheek against his arm. "It could be in a few days, I'm not sure how many." Albert felt unsure, he wasn't sure on the date they can do a game night. "Maybe a week or so, that could give time for any of us to be free for the game night." Adam shared his thoughts and they all seemed to agree with him.

"I'll text Morgenne later when we get home." Albert says, all four still walking, their footsteps in different patterns. "Sorrow and Uleanra too, r-right?" Selozar questioned the one he loved the most in a quiet voice tone. "Of course they are too angel." Albert ruffled his hair, then let him hug his arm back again. "You are so lovable and adorable." Albert told the smaller male. "I love you too much." He adds in and then the four continue on walking over to the car. It hadn't taken too long getting there.

Once they arrived over to the car of Alberts, they did the same usual thing as always. Albert was driving, Selozar of course gets the front seat, and the two best friends are in the back. All of them wearing their seat belts, next he began to start the car and drive over to Adams house. To drop him off of course, he didn't want to make his friend walk all the way back there.

Meanwhile the drive, the two best friends have their conversations together about the board games, or games they should pick for the game night. "Uno isn't so bad, it is pretty simple." Jake told his friend, still upset over the board game with the billions of different versions. "Even though I have no memory of how I learned to play that game." He added in his sentence.

"We probably should have multiple games, I might have some back home." Adam remembered having some games somewhere in a closet. "I don't want to compete against Selozar." Albert whines, hating the thought to play against his kitten. Although he didn't mind losing against him, in games. "Some games can be playable with teams, though only some." Adam says, "I think you two will be fine."

"That's good to hear..." Selozar says as he continually stared out of the window, the wind blowing at his head and hair. "Yeah, it is." Alberts hand ruffled Selozars hair gently as his eyes pay attention to the front. Obviously, he wouldn't want to get any accident. "Anyways." Jake awkwardly coughed on purpose, slightly moving a little further away from Adam despite his seat belt on. "What snacks do you think I should buy?" He questioned in a half muttered tone after a brief stare at him.

"I'm not sure, actually you should ask them all if they're allergic to anything." Adam told him in response, seeing his eyes wander around in the car, thinking in his head if there was a fly. "Yeah, we wouldn't want anybody dying during our game night." Jake jokingly says, but he didn't really laugh at his own joke. "Albert, do me the favor and ask them all for me please." Jake told his friend and his response was just alright.

"Mine." Albert held Selozar with one hand gently, the other on the steering wheel. "Looks like we'll have to deal with this through the game night." Jake says, "Basically everyone but Uleanra, expect he's sometimes arguing with Sorrow." He had some memory back at their own small Christmas party at Alberts house. "Sometimes the three argue all together." Adam slightly chuckled, knowing that they actually really care for each other. Although there was this strange feeling that he received from them three, they just unexpectedly dropped down on them becoming enemies to friends or even family. He is glad they are on good terms after the incident, he just can't get the feeling and thoughts off his head that he could have slit one of their throats. He never wanted to hurt her physically or mentally, he just wanted Jake to get help by his injury.

"W-What about Leo and Kimmy, don't they usually attempt to scratch Uleanra? Sorrow is frightened of them too." Suddenly Adam mentions to Albert driving, he hoped his friend had a way to control them. "They can stay in my room. I'll check up on them every moment." Albert replied calmly, enjoying holding the hand of the angel he adores the most in his life. "That sounds good." He later then said after seconds, resting back down on the seat, yet again despite the seat belt that slightly held him back down.

After some more minutes of driving back to Adams house to drop him off, they finally arrived in front of his house. They said their goodbyes to each other, telling him to stay safe as well. "It was fun hanging with you all again, see you someday again." Adam unbuckled his seatbelt and opened the car door. "Bye." He slightly waves his hand, next exiting out of the car, then shuts the door carefully, although a little hard so the door closes rightfully. The three see him walk to the front of his door, slowly drifting away from his house.

Then they began driving back to their home, all three of them sorta in silence at first at least. "So, are you only bringing yourself to the game night since you're a snack to Adam?" Albert told him with a glare and smirk at the front mirror. "No Albert." Jake only muttered, glaring back with a frown on his face. "I'll literally tell Selozar many compliments if you don't stop with that." He says a second later which Albert stopped annoying him. "But he does deserve many compliments..." Albert muttered then immediately threatened to crash the car after Jake said he'll flirt with him instead.

"Then stop saying we're together or anything like that." Jake glared more intensely. "Fine then." Albert continued holding Selozars hand as he drove the car back to their home. Meanwhile the drive, Albert and Selozar have flirted and Jake would sometimes use his phone, but not all of the time. "My angel." Albert told Selozar, adding to his sentence of how cute he looks right now. "We'll get home eventually then we can do our things, okay?" In response Selozar quietly nodded his head with a smile on his face that he couldn't hide from his boyfriend this time.

"I love you..." Selozar told Albert quietly, in response he said the same thing back too. Both of them smiled, enjoying another moment they have together. As for Jake, he was just in loud silence having nothing better to do but only suffer through this thing of theirs. At least he'll get home eventually to do his own things, he felt relief of that as well, though there was a part of not knowing what to do for his own self time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 4.5K 80
" albert's cute, isn't he? " - an albert / flamingo x reader in which the two meet through a mutual friend at school and have more in common than the...
65.4K 1K 48
💙💫 Yn is an intelligent girl who must deal with bullying during her last year of school along with her group of best friends... One day out of nowh...
228 7 6
So, recently I have been reading @SecurinTape p2 stories (if you haven't read them please do!) and instantly fell in love with them. As a small than...
22.9K 889 28
Proxies X Fem Reader ~~~ Oh blood, oh blood Why must you bleed? Oh blood, oh blood Why must I feast? Oh blood, oh blood, Why can I never find an...