Stolen Treasures (Book 2 of S...

Av wolflover2012

It's been three years since Hayden and Lucy were married. They have spent those past three years happy and in... Mer

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two HAYDEN'S P.O.V
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty

Chapter Twenty Seven

10.8K 335 3
Av wolflover2012

Chapter Twenty Seven

After her shower, Lucy went down stairs to the holding cells to talk to Kelly and find out if she know's where Tim could be. Before she entered the room she could hear soft whispering so soft her wolf hearing couldn’t make out what was being said. She walked down the last couple of steps and walked into the room to find Kelly and the rouge against their cells that were joined deep together, their heads inches apart from each other having what looked to be a deep conversation. So deep, they didn’t even notice that Lucy had entered the room.

“Aw what do we have here?” Lucy asked her voice startling both Kelly and the rouge that they jump away from each other immediately.

Lucy raised her eyebrow at both of them “Care to share the big secret?” She walked closer to them “No?” She looked from Kelly to the rouge “That’s a shame.”

Both Kelly and the rouge remained quiet, staring at Lucy. Lucy watched as Kelly walked back over to her small cot and sat down. Lucy noticed that most of her wounds were already healed.

“I see most of your injures are almost gone Kelly, maybe I should let my wolf out to play with you a bit more, what do you think?”

She watched as fear crept into Kelly’s eyes. Lucy walked over to her cell placing her hands on the bars. “I will make you a deal, tell me where I can find Tim and Hayden and I won’t let my wolf have her fun with you.”

Kelly dropped her eyes to the ground. “I don’t know where they are.” She mumbled.

“Hmm that’s too bad,” Lucy said as she moved towards the door to the cell. “For you.”

Kelly’s head shot up as she noticed Lucy move to the cell door she whimpered in fear.

“She doesn’t know anything so just leave her alone!” The rouge shouted out.

Lucy turned her head to look at Rouge. “Tim knows I’m alive and that you lied so we don’t really have a use for you any longer, so I suggest you sit there quietly or you’ll force me to execute sooner rather than later,” she warned him

The rouge shrugged his shoulders “I’m dead either way.”

“That’s true.” Lucy agreed

She allowed her wolf to take a little control enough so the rouge could see her. “But you still have the choice of me doing it or my wolf.” Lucy looked in the rouges eyes and could tell the moment he noticed her wolf. The rouge scrambled back away from Lucy as far as he could go his body visibly shaking.

“That’s what I thought” Lucy said looking away from him and focusing her attention back on Kelly. “Same goes for you Kelly, although I would love nothing more then to let my wolf have you after all the problems you have caused me.”

Lucy unlocked Kelly’s cell door and entered it. Kelly brought her legs up to her chest and started to rock back and forth. Lucy paused to watch her “Where’s the big tough Girl now?” She asked.

“Please I don’t know anything.” Kelly sobbed.

“Yes, well I think you do.” Lucy said walking slowly toward Kelly as if she was stalking her pray.

“But I understand why you can’t tell me. He is your cousin after all, I must admit I’m impressed your willing to go through being tortured rather than tell me what you know.”

Once Lucy reached Kelly, she grabbed a chunk of Kelly’s red hair at the back of her head and pulled downwards slowly causing Kelly to look up at Lucy.

“Last chance.” Lucy said softly

Kelly let out a loud sob. “Please don’t”

Lucy shook her head "There’s only one way to stop this Kelly.” She lowered her head down to Kelly’s ear and whispered “Tell me where he is.”

“He has a small shack!” the rouge blurted out.

Lucy pulled back from Kelly’s ear and looked into Kelly’s eyes, she ignored the rouges outburst.

“Tell me Kelly I know you don’t want my wolf to have her fun with you. Especially since you look a lot like your dead cousin Luna. My wolf blames her as much as Max for the torture I was put through while she was developing” She leaned back into her ear and whispered once again. “She didn’t get to have her fun with Luna or Max because I hadn't fully changed than, but she can have her fun with you.”

Kelly’s sobs got even louder, Lucy let her cry for a few moments before continuing. She let go of Kelly’s hair and slapped her across the face. Lucy was not as sadistic as her wolf so she stuck to simple punishment until she needed to let her wolf out.

Kelly’s body flung back from the force of the slap, so she was now lying down on the cot, Lucy took a step toward her but stopped when Kelly screamed out “He’s in no man land!”

Lucy paused for a moment, No man’s land was land that didn’t belong to a pack it was mostly isolated land that not even humans lived on.

“Where?” Lucy asked

“There’s a small area just past Crystal Lake,” Kelly said trying to curl her body up hugging her legs to her chest.

Lucy leaned down and grabbed Kelly by the throat lifting her up off the bed, she looked her in the eye’s “If you’re lying to me I guarantee you will suffer for it.” Lucy warned.

“I’m not” Kelly chocked out.

Lucy turned to the rouge “Why didn’t you mention this before.”

The rouge gulped at Lucy “I thought he would have returned to the house to see Kelly. I didn’t think it mattered.”

Lucy let go of Kelly’s throat and let her fall back on the bed. She walked out of the cell closing and locking it behind her.

She stood there for a moment thinking about who in her pack was currently at the pack house.

Searching through the mind link, she said, “Sally are you at the pack house?”

“Yes Alpha” Sally replied

“Could you come down to the holding cells please?”

“I’m on my way.”

Sally was a born wolf she was a few years older than Lucy she had the appearance of a boy with her large muscled body and extremely short brown hair. She had earned Lucy’s trust over the years and was one of the main guards Lucy would get to watch over Aaron if Hayden herself or Mrs B weren’t available.

Lucy stood there for a few minutes before Sally arrived.

“Yes Alpha.” Sally said bowing her head at Lucy in respect.

“I need you to watch over these two for me.” She tells sally “make sure they don’t talk to each other while I’m gone. If they do you have my permission to do whatever is necessary to stop them.”

Lucy paused for a moment “Just don’t kill them.”

Sally lowered her head “Yes Alpha”

Lucy walked over to the cabinet sitting near the far wall she opened it and removed a couple pieces of clothing sitting in there, she walked back over to the rouges cell and threw them at him

“Put them on. I will be back shortly; you will be coming with us to look for Tim.” She looked at the rouge for a moment “That way if you’re lying I won’t bloody one of my cells when I let my wolf have her way with you”

Lucy turned around and made her way up the stairs away from the cells

“Jack are you back at the pack house yet?” She asked him through the mind link.

“Not yet Lucy but where on our way back.” Jack replied

“Good when you get back meet me in Hayden’s office.”

“Yes Alpha.”

She reached the top of the stairs and made her way towards Hayden’s office hoping that she finds Hayden before noon.

===============================================================

Hey Everyone, Thanks for reading my book, I really hope your liking what I have written

The person I get to edit is still away so the last few chapters haven't been edited. I also wanted to let you know that there will be a third book to this series. I have already started working on so I will have a few chapters to post by the time this book is finished. It will be called Protecting what's mine. I will let you know more about it when I post the last chapter to this book.

Thanks again for reading :-)

Wolflover2012

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

70K 3K 25
|When you walked in sequel| 6 years is a long gap, so what exactly happened during those years? So many secrets left untold and so many adventures u...
571 21 21
They have been talking throw online. But when they meet they have to keep there relationship a secret. But can they? And what will happen when peo...
38.2K 302 23
This is book two of the Dylan and Ashley love story. It's been three years since the mysterious disappearance of Dylan Haines. Ashley use to wish eve...
1.8K 13 43
Third & final book of the trilogy, "The Carter's". In this book you will see how much Kenyanna and Lucas have grown since college. They have three ki...