I M A G I N E S (L. J. Z.)

By _ken_u_not

A B O O K O F I M A G I N E S A B O U T M Y V E G A N B E B Y More

A/N
B U C K E T H A T (Lucas)
S Y M P H O N Y (Lucas)
2 A M S N A C K (Lucas)
G H O S T B U S T E R S (Milo) 1
H U S B A N D M A T E R I A L (Gilbert)

G O S T H B U S T E R S (Milo) 2

425 6 2
By _ken_u_not

It had been three months since they had moved in. Y/N had grown closer than ever to Milo, and had met the other kids who'd once been the Bughuul's puppets, but were now out of his grip, still stuck in the house. In fact, as her father explained to her, the children were still cursed, making it impossible for them to leave. As Y/N's parents tried everyday to find a way to free them, she had more than enough time to learn everything there was to know about the malefic demon. Her newfound friends even showed her a picture of It, leaving her crying of laughter on the ground. It looked ridiculous.

It was on a beautiful Sunday morning that things took a certain turn, but not for the better. Y/N and Milo were laying in the garden, the boy reading a book while his girlfriend laid her head on his lap, gazing at the sky in amazement. A butterfly came flying towards them, and decided to rest on the girl's finger, taking in the scent of the lilas she was holding. Y/N found herself staring at the little insect, its colourful wings reflecting the sun and shining rays of orange and black on her face.

Milo interrupted his reading, glancing down at her face in admiration. He moved his free hand towards her figure and brushed off a piece of hair behind her ear, which encouraged Y/N to look into his eyes. The butterfly, caught off guard by her hand's movement, flew away, reaching the tree above their heads before getting out of sight.

Y/N smiled, and secretly hoped the could stay in that position forever, enjoying each other's presence in silence. After a few minutes, she sat up, only to be able to reach his lips. Milo, who'd gone back to his reading, smiled into the kiss before putting his book down and cupping her face with his hand. She tangled her fingers in his hair, twisting a curl around her pinky as she sat closer to him, resting on his lap. She shifted her hand from his waist to his neck. In response, Milo stroked her cheek with his thumb and let his other hand rest on her lower back.

They were just two teenager, completely and utterly in love with each other, who tried to appreciate every moment they could have together, for they didn't know how long it would last.

That's when they heard the scream. The scream that would haunt Y/N nightmares every night after the incident. The scream that imprinted itself in her brain, a sound she would forever remember.

Her mother let out the loudest cry, coming from a certain distance. Y/N instantly jumped on her feet and started racing to her house, her legs barely supporting her as she ran faster than she'd ever ran.

Never in her life had one of her parents screamed like that. It was a mix of absolute terror and astonishment that echoed in Y/N head that day, and it frightened her. She reached the porch, swung open the door and screeched her mother's name throughout the house. A faint sound escaped from the basement, but before she could take another step, a tight grip stopped her in her tracks. Milo was holding her arm, his hand slightly shaking as he anxiously looked at her and turned her chin, forcing her to stare into his eyes.

"Let me go Milo! I need to see if she's okay!" Y/N screamed at him, tears rolling down her cheeks in anger. She hadn't even noticed she was crying, and she only realized she was absolutely terrified when a loud sob escaped her lips.

"I can't. If the Bu- If It's here, I can't let you go. I can't risk loosing you," Milo replied, clearly shaken by the events that were occurring. He looked around in disbelief, before remembering something he'd read a long time before.

"I have a plan. It's trying to attract you, It wants you to go down these stairs. Your mother is probably not even down there."

"Well there's a chance that she's there, and she needs my- our help! For fuck's sake Milo. You can't let It hurt her!" Y/N interrupted him, her eyes begging him to change his mind.

"I've told you, I have a plan. I won't let you, or your mother down, okay? Just trust me on this one," Milo pleased her, letting go of her arm, revealing a bright red mark on her wrist.

"I'm sorry. I just know what It's capable of, and you're all I have left."

"It's okay. Now, what do you nee-"

Their heads snapped towards the basement door as they heard more cries for help. Y/N's face was soaked with tears, but she stopped crying, a sudden feeling of comfort taking ahold of her. She drew her attention back to her boyfriend, who was still staring at the door in horror and outrage. She grabbed his shoulder and shook him a bit.

"Hey. Don't let It win. You're a thousand time stronger than It is. So what's the plan?"

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡

Y/N ran down the stairs with a bunch of electric wires, an old camera she found in one of the closet upstairs and her lighter. Milo explained his plan to her a few minutes before, and had left her to grab something in the church, though he hadn't mentioned what he was getting there. He told her to wait for him in front of the stairs with all the objects she currently had in her arms.

As she reached the point of rendez-vous, she heard an howl coming from downstairs. The obscure atmosphere gave her chills, and had she'd not been in daylight, she would've probably lost the last bit of sanity she had inside her. A hand grabbed her shoulder, and she let out a small scream.

"Mills, I've told you, announce yourself instead of creeping people out. Geez!" Y/N exclaimed, her heart beating faster than ever.

Milo let out a nervous chuckle and mumbled an apology.

"Okay, I'll go downstairs first. I stole- well I took, it's ours- some holy water from the church. With that, I'll knock It out- Hopefully it'll work. Then, we'll attach It with the electric wires you found, just like Emma did in her own film. She'll help us, she knows how to make tight knots. Then, we'll bring It outside. I already built something to attach It to, like a cross. And um- we'll burn It alive. And film it. I think it's the only way to get rid of It." Milo illustrated his plan, shivering at the only thought of what they were about to do.

Y/N covered his hand with her own, and squeezed it.

"You'll be free soon love. Don't worry about it. You'll be alright, I'm not leaving your side," she reassured him, before engulfing him in a big bear hug. He let go after a few seconds, took a deep breath and walked towards the basement stairs.

He slowly but confidently walked down stairs. Y/N heard screams and what seemed like a fight. She was trembling, every single inch of her body was shaking in anticipation. After a minute of silence, she decided that it was now or never, and walked down the staircase.

It was incredibly dark in the room, and she whispered Milo's name a few times before she felt a pair of arms grab her waist.

"Don't worry, it's just me. I've got It, Emma is tying It right now. It worked!" Milo breathed in her ear. She could almost hear the smile in his voice.

"Can't we turn on the lights? It's really fucking dark down here," Y/N stated, trying to visualize where she was standing at the moment.

The boy only laughed in return, before leaving her side, probably to go help Emma and Ted with the body. Y/N waited for them at the end of the staircase, furiously playing with her hands as she stayed there for what seemed like an hour.

After 10 minutes or so, the children appeared, transporting a tall creature behind them. The Bughuul was inanimate, resting in their small arms like a human-sized doll.

They dragged It outside, where the sun had already begun to set. They took a brief pause, dropping its heavy body on the floor, before attaching It to the cross, making sure It couldn't escape. Ted kept the holy water in his hand, in case they had to knock It out again.

Milo went to set the camera down and crouched down next to it, giving them the go to start the last part of their plan. Without a second to lose, Y/N started a fire at the bottom of its feet.

As if it'd been planned, her parents entered the garden right at that moment and ran behind the camera as Y/N joined them and explained the situation. It turned out her parents weren't even home when the incident happened, as Milo affirmed earlier. They all silently watched the demon's body burn alive, listening to the horrible sounds It was making as It died, slowly but surely.

When the fire went out, Milo stopped filming, stood up and ran towards her. When they reached each other, he slammed his lips against hers, and pulled her close to him. His lips lingered on hers for a little while, before he pulled back and rested his forehead on her own.

"I told you you should trust me."

"I always do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 30.1K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
852K 19.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
389K 18.7K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
164K 4.7K 64
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...