How my time as a general in a...

Od CianDedal

Just your average student who wants to be reincarnated but died and transferred earlier than expected His o... Více

How I died early than expected
My wishes and first massacre
The Queen-Princess?
The Invitation
The letter and The B-Training
The Army
Thus made our 10th kingdom 9th
Anna's visit
The Refugees
New Faces
Rising Rose
The House
First Step
First Day of School
Journey
<Gate>
Huge misunderstanding
My discovered Helicopter
The Assault
The Snipers
The Assassins
The Gunners
The Mortars
The Launchers
The Grenaders
The Medics
The Captains
Finding Recruits
Unexpected Guest
I'll do what ever it takes
Early sweat break
Finding Elves
Pause
The Elves
The Kingdom of Lionsvelt
Erika's visit
Camino's Forest Food
Meeting the Pack of Wolves
At the Border
At the castle
Hall
Brawl
Now for round 3
Difference
Ghost's Journey
Ghost's last Journey
Departing
I'm back
Sun is up
Plan
Halt
First Day of construction
In the house
Meeting
A young merchant's appearance
Construction.
Construction ongoing
Attack
Attack 2
Attack 3
Attack...
Attack...
Attack...
Attack
End
Only the beginning
Part 2

2nd round?

1.2K 49 1
Od CianDedal

"HAHAHAHAHA"
                                  For some reason the king laughed while the others spectators gone in silent from the utter defeat.

King: Though I didn't see much from that sudden match, I'm satisfied enough to see someone who can take on veterans head on.

               While the King of Lionvelt and Elkias' general, Sian, was conversing about How did Sian train soldier to be this good, and are all the soldier in Elkia this strong? The asked some bunch of questions but someone from 2nd floor of the hall interrupted their conversation.

"Halt"

A noble stands up from its cozy seat and introduced himself.

"I am from the Coten Household" "Please mind my interruption your highness but I have something to share"

King: hm, Go on.speak.

"Our household trains soldiers and coincidentally one of the soldiers who just represented from our household"

Sian: Hoh/........which one?

"T~the...the...last one" (showed an annoyed face)

Sian: Ah. You mean the one who got hanged from my soldiers hand and got unconscious and was slammed to the ground. (smirk)

"Don't say anymore that you should  have"

King: Continue what were you gonna say.

"I wan't to know how we lost"   

           Sian's body faced the upstairs hall which was previously faced towards the king just a moment ago. The air around the Hall became serious with the crowd's silence, because in this world, asking about how a battle is loss is taboo. A loss is a loss but is that all there is to it? 

Sian: ?

"I go by the name Frank"

Sian: Isn't it obvious? Frank.

King:Hmm....

Sian: Because he's weak.(smirk)

 The crowd became in questions to one another, muttering about how arrogant he is.

Sian: When we go to battle, do we fight a losing battle?
                          Do we just charge through even knowing that we're not strong enough?
               What's the use of the General, the Captains, or the strategist?

Sian: When I gave the order, we've already won.
        : Does everyone here seriously think that everything is decided by first glance, fate, or luck?!

Sian: We don't fight a losing battle, we've already won before it all started. That how you lost.

Frank: Tch...

     (crowd) "Seriously, what arrogance"

"Show off"
"That fighter might be their only strongest and the rest are weak"

      King: I can't turn a deaf ear from what you have said, general.

Sian: Hm.

King: We've lost because we were not fighting by our full potential and force.

Sian: Are you suggesting for round two?

King: Yes.....

Crowd "yES! The king is demanding another round"
"These guys were just lucky that's all"
"Unleash the king of the beast!"

Sian: Hmph..........beast?

King: General, do you know why this Kingdom called Lionsvelt?

"It's because we have been taming Lions from generation to generation!" (dark voice)

(sfc: approaching footsteps)

THUD_THUD_THUD_THUD

          The Crowd made a way for the king of the beast which was walking to the center which where the last match begin. The Lion was about as big as a car but a little smaller in width. The Crowd was once again on silence because of the footsteps. It's stares as if it already has it's prey for dinner. And after arriving the circle, he made the roar.

"ROAR"(Hmph, smile)

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH, S~s'seriously?!"

Beast rep: hahahahah

    The Crowd's tension was gone after the interruption of someone at the corner.

Beast rep: Your kidding right>?

Crowd"What's up with that beastman soldier"
"Suddenly ruining the King of beast's momentum"
"hehehe, he'll surely die from the king of beast's wrath"

         One of the wolves from Sian and the beast rep was talking and laughing.

Beast rep: Oi! General, one of your wolves said that Lion is only a big wish in the well!

(sfx: Wolf and Beast rep still laughing)

"Tch, bunch of fools" (Crowd's thought)
"I can't wait for them to be eaten by the king of beasts"
(. . . . . . . . . )

Crowd: Wait, Isn't that wolf thrice as side of the Lion?!

        The rest of the crowd look back to lion in the circle.

(ST~A~RE)

                The Lion who was showing his majestic fur back off a little.

Sian: I don't mind fighting your little cat your majesty...but, are you sure your fine using your pet against my pets?(DARK TONE, Piercing gaze)

King: Never mind that now, that lion was actually just here to witness something anyway...////

       The king called out someone from the ranks of Captain on  the side, and whispered their plan.

King: General, witness our currently strongest fighter!

(sfx: incoming bomb)

  (THUGHSSS)

               A muscle man came out of nowhere but the possibility of him jumping from the second hall  at the side is high. 

King: A one on one battle. How 'bout it/?

Sian: I couldn't ask for more.

          Sian looked back to his soldiers and asked.

Sian: Anybody want to face this muscle guy?

(. . . . . . . . . )complete silence

"HEHAHAHA" Crowd's thoughts
"Look how scared they are"

"Um...."

"I don't mind facing him alone"

            A beast man volunteered.

"Hmph, that shrimp will be facing him alone?" King's thought

           The beast man isn't any different from the recent fighter who represented the last match, but when compared to the muscle guy......it's like a normal refrigerator and a door.

"LET THE SECOND ROUND BEGIN!"

                 The muscle guy didn't made the first move and has not shown any sign of doing so.

Sian: Soldier, I know your also a fresh man here in the army so do it swiftly to make an achievement under your name.

"What? he's also a fresh man" Crowd's thought
" What air, you should know the limit to your luck kid"

"Right now the crowd are probably thinking like "You should know your limit kid, even your comrades are smart enough to back down" something like that I guess>. Rose soldier 1

"You should know you limit kid, even your comrades are smart enough to back down"(Crowd's thought.)

Rose soldier 2:Well it's not like we're scared or overwhelmed.

Rose soldier 3: It's just...he doesn't look like he's smart enough to use brains instead of brawls.

Beast soldier: Yeah, he probably only has muscles instead of brain.

Beast rep: Oh yeah, guys, what's his specialty anyway?

Sian: Hm. I know him

rep:?

Sian: He's name was Mark I believe. He's from the south who came running to our base to seek refugees with his siblings, all tattered and exhausted. He's face look so relieved that he looks like about to pass out. So we decided to take them in but when we grab his siblings he suddenly grapple one of the soldiers who was carrying him. We told him to stop, that it's enough, we're here to take you in but he loss conscious and his grapple was still hardening despite his situation and was still chocking the soldier carrying him. Luckily, I know a weak spot in his stance, he joint was not in the right direction, smacking it was enough to unlock his grapple. 

Rose soldier 1: As expected of our general. (thoughts)
Beast soldier: A~hh, I'm so proud of myself to be in the Rose Army. (thoughts) tail flipping over without knowing with a serious face.

Sian: And I saw a huge potential in him and registered his name as a student in combat training. My eyes were not deceiving me, he somewhat became the strongest elite in his batch despite his shy and out of confidence personality.

Rose soldier 3: Hm. that's quite a story. So, what's his specialty?

{CIRCLE}

Mark: I WILL WIN THIS ROUND AND MAKE A NAME FOR MYSELF FOR THE GENERAL! (THOUGHTS)

Muscle dude: You ready shrimp?

(. . . . . . )

Crowd: huh/? where did he go?
              : He probably got scared and made an escape.
              : That shrimp is a disgrace!

Sian: O00h, whose that?.....IT's JOHN CENA!  (in thoughts)

                   Mark grab his head from behind and smashed it to the ground. The muscle dude was tough and immediately stood back up.............

Sian: But it's too late, Mark already completed his preparation and already got a hand on his neck.

Muscle dude: Wait, what...just happened? (thoughts)
                          : He was just overwhelmed by my beautiful body, how did he got behind me///?
                          : I caught a glimpse after he made his move, I think his eyes became red all of a sudden and his body became a shadow and that's how he got behind me....UGHHHH (struggling to break out)

Sian: It's too late to struggle, just lay dead for a second so his technique won't further harm your body.

(sfx: CLUTCH)

         "creakkkk"

         The HALL became silence and the crowd was shown a hard to believe battle. The king already knows what terrible outcome will come out and just bowed in the utter defeat.

Sian: His a Master of Brazilian Jiu-Jutsu (SMIRK)

Beast rep: So that muscle freak met a bad opponent to face.
                   : And stop smirking, your freaking the people around you/ (thought)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

247 1 20
A soldier is reincarnated into a world of samurai and rules his own country what awaits him as he helps those who are in trouble. Credit goes to the...
153 0 51
In the fantastical kingdom of Adrith, the King employs individuals into being his royal guards called: The Guardsmen. This adventure follows a group...
32.8K 759 57
In a world made up of fantasy and myth, new nations emerge from another world. Magical kingdoms reign across the lands. From grasslands to splendid c...
93.5K 3.7K 36
A child, only fourteen, dies. Reborn into another world as the prince of a monarchy, what will he do with the absolute power he was reborn with? Los...