Us | tk

De NimraSajjad

Jeon Jeongguk, a guy who loves staying hidden behind his mask, sees Kim Taehyung, a new student in his class... Mai multe

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: University
Chapter 2: Descent
Chapter 3: Library
Chapter 4: Book
Chapter 5: Consistency
Chapter 6: Runes
Chapter 7: Damsel
Chapter 8: Simple
Chapter 9: Silk
Chapter 10: Gaiety
Chapter 11: Hierarchy
Chapter 12: Fuchsia
Chapter 13: Mystery
Chapter 14: Wings
Chapter 15: Shadow
Chapter 16: Pulse
Chapter 17: Astral
Chapter 18: Hallelujah
Chapter 20: Us
Thank You 《End》
New Book

Chapter 19: Chirping

31.2K 1.6K 982
De NimraSajjad

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Taehyung's smile hasn't left his lips even for once. Now he's putting the bouquet in the basket of the bike that he will be using. He and Jeongguk rented the bike to go sightseeing all along the the Han river and the weather is Taehyung's favorite---cloudy.

And all Jeongguk cares of is that Taehyung must have a good time with  him and to enjoy the date and Taehyung's smile right now makes him relieved alot but this is just the beginning. He hopes everything goes well for the whole day.

They both feel immense excitement rush in their bodies as if they are little children who are excited to to an outing after being locked up the whole week in their house. And such little things are not just for children and if they are---then they both would gladly be called children.

Fun is not restricted to any age.

Taehyung struggles when he initiates but then gets the hand of it because he really doesn't remember when was the last time he rode a bike---or if he ever rode one. He is laughing when Jeongguk paddles faster and crosses him and Taehyung does the same but the ravenette is still ahead of him.

Then Jeongguk starts singing, his voice clear and beautiful and Taehyung is lost in its melody. His heart races and he feels the immense warmth rush in his body when Jeongguk points at him and sings;

"You are the cause of my euphoria." And Jeongguk isn't and will never be lying because there is no doubt in this---that Taehyung is the cause of his euphoria and whenever he's with him, only Taehyung matters and the rest of the world becomes meaningless.

Because Jeongguk's world is Taehyung. The beat to his heart is Taehyung. The pulse in his veins is Taehyung---

Taehyung is his first and last love and he has punished to love and cherish him forever and if he broke this promise or if it got broken, he won't be able to survive in this cruel world.

He can't lose Taehyung again. It's no less than a miracle that he got Taehyung back. Back a year ago, it felt impossible that something like this would happen and Taehyung would be his again. Jeongguk never stopped loving Taehyung but the blonde wasn't with him---he was away and he didn't remember him---nothing more could be more cruel than seeing your lover but the other doesn't remembering you---

You---your love, all the moments spent together but Jeongguk thinks he is the most luckiest person on the world because not only he got his love back, he got Taehyung falling in love with him all over again and now he has even started to remember the little of big moments they had together in the past.

It's definitely a miracle, fate being so forgiving---it's written in the starts that even after going through a painful separation---they are together again and it shows that how powerful love can be and how powerful love between Jeongguk and Taehyung is. It all happened because these two are meant to be together---forever.

And Jeongguk would always be thankful for the rest of his life. Having Taehyung by his side---as a lover, a suppor---his anchor and his the cause of his relief in distress, the reason of his calmness and a shoulder to cry on and a person to give him advices---yeah, that's Taehyung---and he hasn't changed even after losing his memories.

He felt no fear when he decided to leave without his mask today because there is nothing to fear now. He used to hide because he was alone---his Taehyung wasn't with him and without him, he can't face the world---it scares him but now that he has Taehyung with him, every fear has vanished.

Jeongguk might be powerful physically and he will and has fought for Taehyung and saved him alot because it's Taehyung's habit to get into trouble with people he shouldn't mess with.

But Taehyung is way more stronger than him and he is the one who has saved Jeongguk from fading away in this world. Taehyung has always been with Jeongguk---as a friend and as a lover and now---that painful year's gap doesn't matter anymore because it's all covered by the immense love that has never faded.

Taehyung sings with Jeongguk now, both their voices harmonizing along the music of wind and rhythm of their heart best---the melody of the sweetness of their smiles---everything feels perfect now.

"When I'm with you I'm in utopia~~". They both laugh wholeheartedly after they finish the song. The wind messes up their hair and makes their nose turn red because it's cold yet they have eachother's warmth because they are together and there is nothing more they can ask for more.

Their first activity is riding a small ferry. Even in he midst of cold wind, Jeongguk and Taehyung stand on the deck. The ravenette stands behind Taehyung, his arms curl around his waist as he rests his head on Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung smiles and covers Jeongguk's hand with his own, watching the water splash away.

"We have done this before right? You slipped on the stairs while we were coming up." Taehyung says and Jeongguk's heart flutters and he almost tears up. The ravenette only nods because yes, that's absolutely true.

"I love it." Taehyung smiles widely, turns his head and Jeongguk's hair tickle his cheek and he closes his eyes.

"I love you." Taehyung whispers and Jeongguk can hear it loud and clear even in the music of water.

"I love you." Jeongguk confesses in a whisper too and kisses Taehyung's neck softly.

The moment is relived but with their love being more deepened and matured than last time---along with no uncertainty and doubt---a promised of love sealed once again.

Taehyung doesn't get headaches anymore whenever he remembers something---which are just two moments but still, he hasn't had them.

And it's all because of Jeongguk and his love---strong enough to become the remedy of his every problem.

They both close their eyes and enjoy the warmth of eachother in the cold wind that is turned into a pure bliss for them.

They go to arcade games next and Taehyung almost breaks the gun on Jeongguk because the ravenette kept winning. Jeongguk let's him win once and only one game Taehyung wins on his own.

They hit the karaoke room next and after singing off key and laughing and mocking eachother, they harmonize on All of me and Taehyung says they should be a singing unit in their University which Jeongguk would definitely take into consideration.

And then Jeongguk gets lost in Taehyung's melodious and soothing beautiful voice as he sings Lay me Down alone. The way his voice delivers every emotion and the way he controls his voice leaves Jeongguk breathless.

"Gukkie?" Taehyung whispers and Jeongguk hums. They are walking back to where they parked the bikes, hand in hand and icecream in their hand.

"How much you missed me that one year?" Taehyung asks. He's just asking for fun but the way Jeongguk looks at him, a pained emotion in his eyes flash for a second and Taehyung regrets asking.

"Gukk---". Taehyung was about to apologize yet Jeongguk doesn't let him.

"I missed you more than the stars in the whole universe." Jeongguk simply replies yet these few words make Taehyung tear up and the emotion his voice held had him week in his knees and he immediately hugs Jeongguk.

He can't even say that he knows this feeling because it's only Jeongguk who knows how much he suffered and it's not like Taehyung didn't suffer, he was in pain and he got so frustrated at one point that he screamed because he just---couldn't remember anything.

Yet still, he can't believe how Jeongguk would've felt when he didn't recognize him. His much he had to hold inside him and not have anyone to share. Taehyung feels so honored and lucky to be loved by Jeongguk.

"You have no idea how lucky I am to have you Taehyung." Jeongguk says and Taehyung chuckles on his sobs because he was thinking the same. Jeongguk's arm curls tightly around Taehyung's and they probably look like fools hugging eachother in public even with icecream in their hands but they don't care.

They are two idiots---madly in love with eachother.

Jeongguk's plan was to see the sunset as well but the clouds are reigning today and it might rain soon.

"I---I hope you enjoyed today." Jeongguk says nervously. They just had dinner and Taehyung ordered whatever Jeongguk did and the ravenette even had to cover Taehyung's mouth because he was moaning due to the delicious food.

Now they were standing by the bikes as Jeongguk asks and Taehyung wants to tell him that he can't find words to explain how happy he is.

"Really Jeongguk, this is the best day I've ever had---from all I can remember." Taehyung says and he leans forward, pecks Jeongguk's lips and giggles when he sees Jeongguk flustered and blushing.

"You're adorable Gukkie." Taehyung laughs and pinches Jeongguk's cheeks. The ravenette laughs flustered.

"I had alot of fun. Thank you." Taehyung whispers and sees the shine in Jeongguk's eyes---loves seeing him like this everytime.

"I'm---I'm glad you did." Jeongguk replies and smiles shyly.

The clouds thunder when they are riding along with the river again and Taehyung hopes it rains soon because he loves rain dearly.

And luck seems to be on his side because it starts raining soon and it rains as if it won't rain again. Taehyung stops the bike and puts it on the side. The sideway gets cleared because people are running for shelter.

"Jeongguk." Taehyung calls the other who stops his bike too. They both are drenched with rain completely and the amusement and excitement he sees when they kissed in the rain once.

There is a distance between them and the sideway lights are enough for them.

"Tae, do you remember---".

"Our kiss the rain? It's blurry but I think I do remember." Taehyung says as he bites his lips, heart racing.

And Jeongguk wants to clear the blurriness so he's stepping towards Taehyung, eyes displaying the love and passion of it and Taehyung takes once step forward and the next moment---the blurriness fades as Jeongguk's lips mold into his own.

Jeongguk cups Taehyung's face with one hand and other around his waist as he pulls him closer and Taehyung's arms circle around the ravenette's neck, locking behind and promising to never let go.

They feel the fire rush through their body as their lips move against eachother and the freezing rain is nothing but a merriment and  enhances the beauty of the passionate kiss that once again exchanges the I love yous.

Their's fire in their souls---in their kiss yet they are surrounded by chilling water.

Indeed---it's pure magic when fire and water collide in an unblemished dance.

----------------------------

It was a bit of a work to take off the water drenched clothes in a hurry yet they manage to do it while kissing eachother rather heatedly, Taehyung pinned against the door by Jeongguk. They both sigh in contentment when their naked bodies touch---fitting with eachother like a puzzle piece.

Taehyung pushes Jeongguk back and gives him a push, the ravenette lands on the bed, supporting his upper body on his elbows. He smirks when Taehyung walk towards him slowly. He straddles his lap then and Jeongguk moves forward, capturing Taehyung's lips again in a sloppy kiss.

"Condom?" Taehyung utters as Jeongguk is busy marking him. Jeongguk halts.

"I---forgot." Jeongguk says.

"Uhh---do we need them?" Taehyung asks nervously and Jeongguk smiles.

"You might not remember---". Jeongguk says and Taehyung chuckles. "But we were eachother's first and I haven't had sex with anyone else but you." Jeongguk says and warmth fills Taehyung's heart as he kisses Jeongguk softly.

"Me neither." Taehyung replies and Jeongguk knows that. Taehyung was so caught up in his own lost memories to think about getting laid.

Jeongguk uses the pre cum as he pumps his length a few times and Taehyung moves up a bit, lines himself over his tip and they both let out a breathy moan as Taehyung slides down and takes Jeongguk in slowly.

"Shit---". Jeongguk hisses as Taehyung's warmth envelops him. He holds Taehyung tightly on his hips and helps him as Taehyung starts rolling his hips, delicious sounds escaping his lips and he throws his head back, allowing Jeongguk to suck on his nipple and abuse it with his tongue.

"Come on baby, ride me faster." Jeongguk encourages Taehyung and the blonde moans at the words and with Jeongguk's helps, he stars bouncing in his cock, rolls his hips too and Jeongguk keeps a firm hold on his ass.

Their eyes meet in a daring gaze, fire of want and lust and passionate love dancing in their eyes.

Taehyung curls his hand in Jeongguk's hair, tugs on them, makes the other keep holding his gave everytime it wanders away. But now Jeongguk takes his dare and thrusts into Taehyung, meeting his moves and the blonde cries in pleasure.

It's not late that Jeongguk finds Taehyung's prostate and the blonde also paces his moves even though he's getting tired. Every thrust sends a hold of pleasure in both of their bodies as they unravel eachother.

"Close---". Taehyung let's out and Jeongguk crashes his lips onto Taehyung's, bites and sucks as he feels  his movements faltering yet Taehyung doesn't give up.

"Fuck---". Jeongguk groans as he himself feels that he's close. Jeongguk takes Taehyung's cock in his and the blonde feels like he's going to burst due to immense pleasure.

They both come together, staining eachother's bodies and Taehyung slumps in Jeongguk's arms as they lazily kiss. The blonde then rests his head in Jeongguk's shoulder and the other leans back, resting against the pillows and Taehyung now over him. The blonde shudders when Jeongguk pulls out of him.

Jeongguk traces patterns on Taehyung's soft skin and the blonde is drifting to sleep. He smiles when Jeongguk says this;

"I love you." It's a whisper and a whisper is what needed.

"I love you." Taehyung whispers back.

---------------------------

^me n my mom 😂

---------------------------

^this is so heartbreaking. I don't how some people can be so cruel to want a person dead who didn't do anything wrong. To help with your hatred---how can you judge someone you never met? Don't be the cause of their pain. The bad words have a bad effect that only those understand who are suffering.

Sulli didn't deserve all this. Just because she was doing that she loved doesn't make her a bad person. Not at all.

Her haters can go f--- themselves now.

The idols are also human and they put their efforts. Don't hate them to such extent and say bad words that they kill themselves. Such people exist and how heartless can they get. I---just can't explain how scared I am of this cruel world. We all are.

^these two will be missed dearly.

Rip_sulli 💔

--------------------------

Hello beautiful people. How are you guys

Hope you liked this chap

Vote share and comment

Have a good day and peaceful night.
Bye...
خداحافظ۔۔۔

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

500K 32.4K 63
(EDITED) A story in which Taehyung had to act.. more like going Undercover...Why? Just to catch the biggest Mafia of the time with proofs. "You loo...
665K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
11.7K 510 24
Should you accept a ride home from a stranger at a nightclub? You are tempted - he's handsome, mysterious, and you adore the way he looks at you. How...
863K 43.2K 41
[COMPLETED] Original Work from @JeonTaeTrash. All righst to the author. I am just republishing her work since her whole book was deleted and I would...