Smuts (ft. Female Artists I W...

By fuckboy_cagayo

Smut (mainly Little Mix)... that's it Private message me for requests... NOT IN THE COMMENTS bc they will get... More

A/N
Dirty (Lerrie)
Notice (Leighade)
Notice Part 2 (Leighade)
Notice Part 3 (Leighade)
Notice Part 4 (Leighade)
Notice Part 5 (Leighade)
Work (Perrie/You G!P)
The One (Leighade)
Rendezvous (Leighade)
Mondays (Lesy G!P)
Feels Right (Leighade)
Fuck Me Like You Hate Me (Lesy)
Professor Pinnock (Lesy G!P)
Netflix (Lerrie G!P)
Her Girls (OT4 G!P)
My Turn (Leighren)
Little One (Leighade G!P)
High School Sweethearts (Lesy G!P)
I'm Not Your Toy (Leighade G!P)
Moonlight (Leighade G!P)
Strip UNO (OT4)
Strip UNO II (OT4)
Strip UNO III (OT4)
Break Of Dawn (Lerrie G!P)
Touch Me (Jadesy)
Assistant (OT4/You G!P)
Innocent (Top Jerrie/You G!P)
Innocent Part 2 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
Innocent Part 3 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent (Jerrie/You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Wonder What [He] Thinks Of Me (Lerrie)
A/N: Suggestions
What're The Rules? (OT4/Bottom Jesy)
Watch Me, Show Me (Leighren)
Come Again And Again (Jadesy G!P)
The Bet (Leighade G!P)
nasty (Lesy)
Laundry & Babymakin' (Leighade G!P)
Switchin' Them Positions (Lerrie)
Instagram (Lesy G!P)
Soon As We Get Home (Ariana/Bottom Leigh G!P)
Mile High Club (Lerrie G!P)
Need To Know (Leighade G!P)
Need To Know Part 2 (Leighade G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center
Drugs N Hella Melodies (Leighren)
Anytime, Anyplace (Lerrie G!P)
You Suck (Jadesy G!P)
Fuckin' My Bestie (Leighade)
Shameless (Leighade)
Sex (Leighade/Lerrie G!P)
Gimme One (Jade/You G!P)
Toxic (Leighade)
That Was The Plan (Genderswap Jerrie)
Across The Hall (Genderswap Jerrie ft. Lenny)
Firefly (Jadaya G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center 2
I Like The Nerdy Look (Jade/You G!P)
Broad Daylight (Leighade G!P)
Shitty Boss (Leighade)
Starting The New Year Right (Jerrie/Lesy G!P)
If You Let Me (Your OTP/G!P)
Solo Stimulation (Jadren G!P)
On The Hood (Jadren G!P)
Lonely (Demlani G!P)
make up (Jadaya G!P)
Brat (Genderswap G!P)
Artist (Leighade)
Amen (Jerrie/You G!P)
Amen Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Smuts Part 2 (ft. More Artist I Wanna Make Babies With ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’ฆ)
Out Here (OTP: Drawn From A Hat)
Just Another Smoke Sesh (Jade/You)
Your First Time (W.A./You G!P)
Stress Relief (W.A./ You G!P)
Juicy Fruit (Jade/You)
Thirst-day Addams (W.A./You G!P)

I Love You (Lerrie G!P)

6.8K 62 4
By fuckboy_cagayo

(Some fluffy smut for that ass)

Leigh-Anne

She puts her hand on my shoulders and I place mine on her hips. Our lips move against each other in a syncopated fashion.

I just can't get enough of her soft, smooth, slightly glossed lips. Her hands fold behind my neck, thumbs rubbing the spots behind my earlobes. I let out a soft moan, slipping my tongue into her mouth.

She gasps, immediately tangling her tongue with mine. Daringly, I push her back onto the bed, climbing on top, not breaking away for a second.

I press against her mindlessly, not realizing what I was doing before a slightly louder moan rumbled in the back of her throat.

I feel my jeans get tighter, and my body heats up. Without thinking, I grind against her slowly, rolling my hips. "Mm," she tugs at my hair.

I pull away, watching as her eyes flutter open and her chest heaves. I smirk, leaning down and kissing her neck. Her breath hitches, and she holds my head in places. I open my mouth, sucking lightly on her pulse point.

"Mm, baby?" I hum in response. She doesn't say anything else, but what she does, surprises me. She wraps her legs around my waist. I can feel her heat on my throbbing member.

God, it's so good.

I suck harder, making her moan again. That's my new favorite sound.

I kiss up to her jaw before taking her bottom lip between my teeth. I tug before letting it go. Her eyes are a stormy gray, now. Damn, she's beautiful.

She bites her lip, moving up against me. I hold back a noise begging to be let out. Our breath heavy between us.

"Pez?"

"Y-yes?" My eyes bare into hers before I place another kiss on her lips. Instead of answering her, I just ground down harder on her. "Fuck," she breathes out, closing her eyes.

"What do you want me to do?" I ask in a low whisper. She opens her eyes, glancing down before biting her lip. "What ever you feel comfortable doing, baby."

———
Perrie

"Are you sure you want this?" She asks, eyebrows furrowed in worry. I chew on my bottom lip, nodding, "Yes. I wanna share this moment with you." She gives me a beautiful smile, leaning in to plant a soft, gentle kiss on my swollen lips.

I slowly unwrap my legs from her waist, letting her sit up on her knees, then watched as she got off of the bed. She pulls her hoodie over her head, revealing an all black tank top that hugged her body perfectly.

Before she could reach towards her belt buckle, I grab onto it, standing up so that my body was flushed against hers.

She looks down at me, pure admiration and lust in her dark eyes. I bite on my bottom lip slightly, looking into those pools of chocolate, swirling a mix of positive emotions.

"I want this with you too," she says perfectly, voice a little more raspy than usual. She leans in and presses her soft, full lips on mine again, resting her hands on my waist.

Her fingertips danced right under the hem of my shirt, moving slowly on exposed skin.

Her touches left my body burning in a flame I've never felt in my life. A small gasp exits pass my lips onto hers.

She smiles slightly, chuckling a bit, causing me to do the same. I love how she can make me feel so comfortable. So sure. So loved. More than any of my pass lovers ever made me feel.

Her lips continue to create shocks within me. Fingers still on my sides, subtly playing with the waistband of my night shorts. She pulls away slowly, bringing one of her hands up to caress my face. "I love you, Perrie. So much," she smiles softly, eyes watering.

I bow my head, unable to contain the obvious happiness on my face. She lets out a chuckle, sniffing. "Don't hide your beauty," she whispers. I lift my head up, seeing her smile big and I return.

"I love you, too, Leigh," my voice cracks. She gently grabs to the hem of my shirt, looking at me nervously. "May I?" I nod, lifting my arms over my head as she pulls it off. Her eyes never left mine, which causes my insides to flutter.

I play with her belt, tugging it lightly, "May I?" She smiles, nodding. I do as she did, keeping eye contact as I undid her pants. She gives me a soft lip bite, breaking the contact to look down.

I do the same, my eyebrows furrowing when I notice her prominent bulge. I tug the jeans down, eyes widening. I look up at her and she lifts her head, looking more nervous.

"Are you sure? I really d-," I shush her. Cupping her cheek, "I want this, baby. I can handle it."

She sighs, "OK. I don't wanna hurt you, Pez." I nod, planting a kiss on her lips. "Just go slowly, okay?"

She nods, then she pauses, knitting her thick eyebrows together, "You've never, uh, done this before?" I bit my lip, looking off.

She makes me look at her carefully, searching my eyes. "Perrie...," she trails off. I shake my head, "No. I've, uh, never done it." Her face softens and she wraps her arms around my waist.

"I'm happy you're letting me be your first," she smiles. I nod, "Because I love you...more than I've ever loved in my life."

She tears up, bringing me closer to her. She kisses the side of my head, sighing heavily.

"I'll make this a night to remember," she whispers. I hug her back tightly, not ignoring her, still very noticeable, erection.

I let out a small noise in her ear, causing her to back away, looking down at me with a devilish smile.

"Ready?"

I nod, "More than I've ever been." She lets go of me, backing away to strip her bra off, leaving her nice sized breasts. Her toned stomach catches my attention almost immediately.

She then finishes removing her pants. I follow her actions and remove my own bra, noticing how she's trying not to look at my chest.

Afterwards, she steps closer, taking my shorts between her fingers, "May I?" I giggle, "Yes, baby."

She chews on her bottom lip, pulling my bottoms down slowly, crouching down in the process. My breath hitches, body feeling hotter at the thought of her face being so close to me.

I step out of my shorts and she stands straight, looking at me the whole time. She wraps an arm around my waist, pulling me to her.

My hand finds the back of her neck, playing with her hair. She brings me in for a passionate kiss, humming against my lips.

Her covered member is pressed against the underside of my bellybutton. I feel a throbbing sensation down in my panties. I know for a fact I've ruined these.

She pushes me against the bed, holding onto me as she lays me down gently. I scoot back onto the pillows, opening my legs so she could fit between them.

She kisses up my stomach, her lips landing on my scar delicately. I let out a soft giggle when she looks up with a sheepish smile.

I take her face in between my hands, bringing her up for an eager kiss. She relaxes on top of me a bit, her hardness now directly where I'd soon have her.

I gasp, a moan following shortly after. She detaches her lips from mine, burying her face in my neck. She plants soft, teasing kisses on my pulse point, sucking lightly ever so often.

The pressure on my center was creating a fire within me that only her body could put out. She grinds down a little and I moan in her ear, closing my eyes in pleasure.

She sucks a little harder on my neck, and I wrap my legs around her waist, putting my hands on her back. She trails kisses down my collarbones, the heat of her lips on my skin shoots straight between my legs.

I've never wanted anything so badly like I want her at this very moment.

She pulls back, looking into my eyes with a playful squint. I roll my eyes, "What?" She shakes her head, "I just can't believe I'm doing this with you." Her smile gets bigger, showing her teeth. I smooth her messy, curly hair back, "I can't believe it either."

She bites her lip, "Close your eyes." I raise an eyebrow and she nods a little, "Trust me."

I do so, feeling my heartbeat thudding in anticipation. I feel her baby soft hands caressing my body, admiring me.

Her lips once again press against my stomach. I nearly jump when I feel her hot, wet tongue glide against my v-line.

"Are you OK?" She says, her voice thick with desire. I hum, "Yes. Keep doing what you're doing." She says nothing, going lower until her face was leveled with my heat.

I bite my lip, wanting to see what she's going to do, but I remain calm.

Goosebumps ran over my skin when her fingers hook at my panties. "May I?" My chest was heaving a little, my teeth assaulting my poor bottom lip so more. "Please," I whimper.

I could barely hold back a moan when I feel the fabric slide down my legs and off. I hear her breathing pick up, nimble fingers gripping my thighs.

"I wanna ready you first, okay?" Her hands massage the flesh and I moan out a response. I feel so bare; the cool air hitting my intimate parts, making a chill run up my back. She carefully spreads my legs, more air hitting my wetness.

Her breath fans over me, and I feel more wetness spill out of me.

"Oh, god," I gasp out, gripping her hair when I feel her tongue take a broad lick through my folds. I open my eyes, looking down to see her eyes are closed, brows furrowed and low groans coming from her.

Her movements were slow, deliberate, and oh so pleasurable. My head was swimming as ecstasy courses through my veins.

She starts picking up the pace, licking me broadly. My hold tightens in her dark locks, and I subconsciously grind against her face.

Her eyes flutter open, looking at me with a lustful gaze. She licks again, starting from right above my entrance to my throbbing clit. I'm mesmerized by how her long tongue flicks at the sensitive ball.

She lifts her head, hand trailing up my leg and rubbing my thigh. "I'm gonna use my fingers now...is that ok?" I take a small breath before nodding, "Y-yes." She latches onto my clit, sucking it. "Oh, shit!"

I could feel the rushing sensation getting closer. I'm humping against her face in a borderline feral fashion, but I don't care. I need release.

Before I could think another thing, a sudden, slow intrusion causes me to moan out loudly, "Fuck!" She pauses, the tip of her finger inside of me. "Did I hurt you?" She asks in a panicked tone. I shush her, shaking my head.

"No. Please keep going. I'm so close." She bites her lip, easing her finger in, soon adding another. She does a scissor motion and I roll my eyes back, her name on my lips.

She curls her fingers, thrusting slowly to safely bring me down from my high. Once I was calm enough, she pulls them out, peppering my thighs with soft, sweet kisses.

I feel the bed move slightly and I open my eyes back, only to see her hovering over me. "Ready?" I sigh in satisfaction, nodding.

I reaches into the bedside drawer, grabbing the wrapper. She sits up on her knees, pulling her restricting underwear down to the middle of her thighs.

Her massive size makes me widen my eyes as my heartbeat picks up again. She was beyond blessed. I look to meet her eyes and couldn't help but notice the shy look on her face.

"Hey," I whisper, grabbing her hand. She looks down at me, "It's okay." I give her reassuring smile and she returns.

"I'm just worried you'd tear me apart," she shakes her head. "No, I'll be gentle." She tears open the wrapper, taking the lubricated condom out. She rolls it on with shaky hands.

I rub her arm, trying to calm her nerves. Once it was on, she places each hand on either side of my head, positioning herself right at my entrance. "I love you, Perrie," she smiles, eyes watering. I smile, feeling myself work up also. "I love you too, Leigh."

She leans down and capture my lips in a sweet, but fiery kiss. Her hips move in slowly and I feel her start to stretch me out. I gasp out in pain, a tear rolling down my temple. She stops, kissing my cheek and muttering an apology.

"I'm OK," I say in a broken whisper. "G-give me a minute," she whispers back an okay and continues to kiss my cheek.

I wrap my arms around her neck and she lifts her head up, "I'm sorry," I shush her. "I'm fine. Relax, baby," I run my hand through her hair.

She nods, burying her face in my neck. After another minute, I take a deep breath, "Keep going." Cautiously, she eases herself in.

God, did it hurt, but I trust her to take care of me in that way. I know she'd never hurt me intentionally.

She stops again and I shake my head, "No, keep going. I'll tell you if it's too much." She sighs, her worried expression taking over her features. "I don't like hurting you." I caress her face, taking in the thin sheen of sweat on her forehead.

"It'll happen, baby. I trust you enough to give you this that I've been saving. I want you to love me...to take me...make me yours in a different way...I love you," she blinks a tear away at my little speech, nodding.

"I love you, too," she laughs through tears. "I kiss her lips softly and briefly. "Make love to me."

She nods, pushing most of herself in. My legs start trembling and the pain was brutal. Though, she knew to stop once she was all the way in. I feel her tip on my soft spot, and rushing going to my core.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-yes...I'm okay," I bite my lip, looking up at her. "Don't stop," my voice comes out husky and low. She draws out and pushes back in slowly and steadily.

The pain lingered for quite some time, but I tough it out. The pain was replaced with pleasure and I wrap my legs around her waist.

"Oh, fuck, baby," I moan into her ear, causing her to groan into my hair. She rolls her hips, making me moan louder.

"Mm, baby, please go faster," she spends up a little, still weary of my condition. "Don't be afraid to go faster, baby," I pant out.

She nods, grunting while she goes slightly faster, adding more length to her thrusts. I trip her back, digging my nails pass the flesh.

"Oh, shit!"

The unbelievable pleasure I am feeling is indescribable. I feel so full, so satisfied. She drags on, making long strokes that are driving me crazy. "Please, Leigh-Leigh, go faster...deeper," I whimper.

She speeds up, entering the rest of herself. "Holy shit! Right there!" The rolling of my quickly approaching orgasm almost made me whine in protest.

She is feeling way to good to stop now.

I bite down on my lip hard, strings of various love noises escaping my mouth. She moans a few times as she pulls out then pushes in repeatedly. I could feel her throbbing inside of me, which makes the upcoming river rush faster.

"Don't stop...please, don't stop," tears soak the sides of my face and sobs exits pass my lips.

She lifts her head, seeing the wetness and wiping it away. "I love you," she says, eyes welling up. A single tear drops, grazing my cheek. "I love you, too."

She kisses me, holding it while her hips snap forward and back, taking me merciless. "Oh, shit! Oh, shit!" I chant, feeling the pressure come closer. Her moans get louder and her pumps get wilder. I can tell she's close too.

With a loud cry of her name, I release all over her covered member, body feeling weaker after each jolt of pleasure.

My body shakes tremendously as my waves drown me in pure euphoria. She cums shortly after me, sobbing into my shoulder quietly while emptying herself.

We stay in our position for a minute, sweaty, hot bodies sticking together. Our heavy breaths filling the muggy air.

She pulls out slowly, carefully removing the soiled condom, tying it up and throwing it away.

She collapses beside me and I instantly curl up against her. She wraps her arms around me protectively. Exhaustion starts to engulf us as we calm down completely.

"I love you, Perrie Edwards," she mumbles, drifting off to sleep.

"I love you, too, Leigh-Anne Pinnock."

———
*Republished

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

945K 35.9K 85
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

109K 2.5K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
136K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
611K 37.2K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...