The Lovable Gremory (High Sch...

By BDKris02

Inspired by @Astro_Reaper22 and @TheWidowMaker, I decided to make a dxd x male reader(this is my first book s... More

Bio, weapons, dragon (Update V2.5)
Y/n's peerage (mutated)
Y/n's second peerage
Harem
Harem Pt.2
Prolouge 1: Venelana
Prolouge 2: Grayfia
Prolouge 3: Rias
Chapter 1: Attending Kuoh Academy
Thank you so much!
Should I?
Harem Pt.3 (Fairy Tail)
Harem Pt.4 (One Piece)
Harem Pt.5 (Fate)
Chapter 2: Having a 'fun' time and the O.R.C (🍋)
Short 1: Y/n got sick
Can we let Kiba have his own harem?
I'll do it anyway.
Harem Pt.6: (Akame Ga Kill)
OVA 1: The O.R.C's visit at the Fairy Tail Guild
Chapter 3: Revealing Bahamut, Y/n's peerage and the stray hunt (🍋)
Face reveal
OVA 2: Y/n's singing talent
Short 2: Issei's ultimate torture (🍋)
New story
50K views!
Y/n's third peerage (aka Riser's former peerage)
Y/n's fourth peerage (I'm just spoiling you all)
Short 3: Visiting Sayo and Ieyasu's Grave
Chapter 5: Helping The Kitty
Special 1: 🎃Halloween Special🎃(🍋)
Special 2:🎄Christmas Special🎄
I fucking love this app🤣🤣
Not a chapter, but a voting poll.
I'm going drunk tonight boys.
Cartoons that will give you and me nostalgia tingles
100K...
Chapter 6: Familiar Forest
R.I.P
Chapter 7: Sibling Bonding With A Dash Of Maid(🍋)
Special 3:❤️Valentine's Day Special❤️
Guess what?
Chapter 8: Here Comes The Chicken! Wait What? (🍋) Pt. 1
...
Announcement
Short 4: Guy's Night Out
Chapter 9: Here Comes The Chicken! Wait What?(🍋) Pt.2
Chapter 10: Training
R.I.P
Short 5: Journey in Kalos & New Pokémon(s)
I look good.
Chapter 11: The Big (not really) Betrayal
Y/n's New Pokemon teams including Alola and Galar
Chapter 12: The Battle
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Chapter 13: The Ultimate Punishment(🍋)
Short 6: Dealing with multiple issues
Next Pókemon Teams
Epilogue

Chapter 4: Meeting The Nun and The Rescue (🍋)

40.7K 359 573
By BDKris02

(Y/n's P.O.V)

It's been a day since that hot ravage sex with Viser. Well two and a half days if you count the time barrier.

Right now I'm walking with Issei as I laughed at his story about meeting Mil-tan on his first contract.

I remember my first visit at Mil-tan's apartment but instead of the gay macho man who likes to cosplay, it was actually Serafall and her secret place. Like sis, she also interested in anime and manga. No wonder she likes cosplay. Oh and also we had sex inside of an apartment for 10 hours and let's just say that she'll be in a wheelchair after that. My I didn't know Sera-chan was a screamer.

However, I didn't notice my surroundings as someone bumped me.

"Owwwww~!"

I looked down and saw a cute blonde-haired girl with dazzling emerald eyes wearing a nun outfit.

(I'm an atheist, but if she's here in real life, I'll go to church every Sunday just to see her.)

"Are you okay?"

"Y-Yes." The blonde said to me. I hit Issei because he's looking at her panties when she fell down.

"My name is Y/n, yours?"

"A-Asia Argento."

"Nice name." I compliment her making her blush. That's cute.

"T-Thank you."

After the whole accident thing, we get to know each other. Then the boy fell over and scrape his knee making him hold his wound crying.

Asia then rush to the injured boy and heal the wound.

'Twilight Healing, huh?'

I then take her to the McDonalds (KFC or Burger King if you like.) and what she tries to eat it is adorable.

"You live in a abandoned church?"

Asia nodded. She told me that she's been raising here ever since her parents left her there.

I'm looking at the rundown church. I'm sensing a weird vibe and I don't like it one bit.

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Asia praying the viewers.)

"Issei! You're not allow to go near that church!"

Again with the sitting on my lap, sis?

"B-But what's wrong with that?"

"We devils are highly vulnerable to holy-related weapons and places. You should know that when you're a devil yourself."

"R-Really?"

"Don't believe me? Say the G word you usually said."

"God?" After he said it, he held his head in pain.

"That's what happened when you said it." She said holding her head.

"As I was saying. Do not and I repeat, do NOT go near that church ever again."

"W-What about Asia?"

"She's our enemy, Issei."

"No, she's not." I said to her making her looked back at me shocked.

"What?"

"I said, she's not our enemy."

"H-How did you know that?"

"Think this. Do you even met her yet? Why do you assume that all nuns, exorcists, fallen and angels are an enemy to us devils?"

She thinks about it for a minute, then realized that I was right.

"Oh." She then blushed in embarrassment.

I chuckled.

"It's okay. You've probably not met them yet besides Azazel and Michael."

"I guess."

"Tell you what? How about you, your peerage and I will go to that church tonight to investigate?"

"Okay." After she said that, they all left including me.

(Timeskip brought to you by Rias sniffing Y/n's boxers while masturbating.)

(Nighttime, the abandoned church)

Alright! We are now at the front entrance ready to bust some bitches. I kick the door making it break in in half.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" I yelled.

Then a grown man with silver hair appeared looking like a freak judging by his pedo face.

"Why hello there, devils. My name is Freed and I'm going to destroy you." A creep named Freed said to me with a fucked up face.

"Where's Asia?!" Issei and I shouted.

"She's down the basement save and sound with me." I don't believe him at all.

"Do not lie to me you fucking wanker."

"Well looks like this devil isn't so dumb after all."

(A/N: It was at this moment that he knew, he fucked up.)

That son of a bitch.

I'mma kill him.

I rush at him full speed and knee him in the face.

"Fuck!"

I wasn't done as I summon Stormbreaker and swing at him hard and not the ax part 'cause I'll make him suffer more.

(Meanwhile at Rias and her peerage.)

(3rd P.O.V)

"Holy shit!" Issei shouted as he was witnessing Y/n beating the absolute shit outta Freed. He hope that didn't happen to him.

Yet.

Kiba was surprised by his friend's power.

Koneko was resisting to pounce her senpai but his energy making her go in heat which is not good.

Rias, Isami and Akeno are rubbing their legs seeing him fighting Freed while thinking about his sadistic side in bed.

(Back to the fight.)

"Come here you bastard!"

Y/n charge at Freed with his katanas as he slices the priest's weapons.

"Father Freed. What's going on out there?" They both stopped and turned to Asia.

"Asia. This filth here is trespassing the church so I'm taking care of him." After he said that, she looked at her first friend with shock. Y/n is a devil?

"Y/n? Are you a devil?"

He sigh and said to her.

"Yes. But I'm not the devil that you used to know and hear."

"Really?"

"Do not trust him!" Freed then hold Asia and teleport them somewhere else.

(I do not want to add the groping scene because it was too much for me.)

(Y/n's P.O.V)

"Damnit!" I was too late! But I manage to sense her smell.

"Where are they now?" My sister said to me.

"They didn't went far. Follow me." I get up and started walking away from the church with a serious expression on my face.

"Freed." I said his fool's name filled with venom. "You shall face my judgement."

(Timeskip.)

"Are you sure this is the right place?"

"My senses never lie." I look at the smaller church. Something inside giving me an uneasy vibe.

"I wouldn't enter if I were you." I look up and saw three fallen angels on the tree. Two people I knew are Kalawarner and Mittlet and the person I do not like him one bit.

"Dohnaseek." I then wink at the girls making them blush.

"We were sent here to stop you devil scum."

"Try me bitch. I ain't afraid of you."

"So be it."

After he said that, I punch him in the face knocked him out cold.

"You were saying?"

"Raynare's in there. She's trying to stop Freed." Kalawarner said to me. "I tried to stop her, but it was too late." I widen my eyes. She's going to kill herself!

I rush at the door and destroyed it and what I saw shocked me. Asia, half naked was crucified right in front of me. Next is a tired Raynare covered in cuts and blood. There's only one thing that comes to my mind.

Freed.

"You motherfucker!"

"Ha ha! Atlas, I have obtained 'Twilight Healing' ! Now no one will stop me!"

"Are you sure about that?" I said behind him.

"What the?!"

"You will pay for what you've done!" I summon my gauntlet and punch the fuck outta him.

(Video starts at 0:16)

"MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA! WRYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAA! MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!

MUDA!" I ended it with a hard punch to the face making him fly to the wall killing him instantly making the ring fall on his finger.

"See you in hell, trash." I then walk to Asia, destroying the cross, caught her, bring her to Raynare and heal them. Few seconds later, they opened their eyes and saw me.

"Y/n!" They both hugged me and I hugged them back.

"You!" I look up and saw Issei with jealous and anger. The jealous part is that I got hugged by two girl, the angry part is seeing his killer again. I bet it's both when he saw me with them.

"What?"

"You know what, you bastard! Stop hogging over the girls!"

"I can't help it. My charisma is too powerful. Get on my level, bitch."

(Timeskip brought to you by Vanossgaming playing GTA V with IAmWildcat, H2ODelirious, Terroiser, Lui Calibre, Daithi De Nogla, BigJigglyPanda and Moo Snuckel.)

"Great work Y/n for saving Asia but can you please tell them to stop sitting on your lap?" Sis said to me as she was annoyed by Kalawarner and Raynare sitting on her favorite spot while kissing me.

"Sorry, sis. I can't."

She sigh and said that Asia is now a Bishop of her peerage and will live in my place which I agreed because I don't like her living with that pervert.

"Thank you Y/n for giving me a place to stay."

"It's the best I can do."

After a few minutes, they all left the clubroom leaving me and Isami.

Fuck me.

Oh wait she will do that.

Damnit.

"Soooo~❤️." She then hops on my lap and whispers seductively which surprised me a lot. "Wanna fuck~❤️?"

Damn. The first I met her, she's all shy and cute. Now she's a horny pervert when she and I are alone.

It's always the quiet ones.

"How could I say no to a beautiful girl?"

(3rd P.O.V)

Isami then leans over and kiss her new lover on the lips while straddling his waist with her slender legs.

"Mmm~❤️!"

She then slowly grinds his crotch that is bulging with her now damped panties.

Y/n then grabs her clothes and slowly removing them revealing her D-cups. He then starts to fondle them and twist her nipples very slowly.

"Mmm~❤️!" She moaned.

This goes on for 30 minutes and they separated. Isami then kneel down to his pants that is bulging.

"Ready, sexy~❤️? I'm aching about this for days."

"But of course."

(🍋Lemon starts here🍋, skip if you want.)

Isami then unzips his pants and reveals his semi-erect 15-inch. She drooled and had a small nosebleed.

'Dear Satan he's huge! And it's not full maximum yet! I'm going to need some time putting this beast inside me."

Isami then starts stroking Y/n's cock gently making him groan in pleasure. She then grab her breasts between his stiff pillar and fondle them making him groan louder.

"You liking this, aren't you~❤️?" Isami said seductively. He nodded as she fondle them faster. Few minutes in, she starts lick and suck his tip.

'Fuck! She's a natural at this!'

30 minutes later, he came inside her mouth making her throat bulge as she deepthroats it. After 2 minutes of cumming, Isami slowly pull his cock out her mouth leaving it still stiff and cum-coated. She gulps down very deliciously.

"Ahh~❤️! Darling's cum is so good~❤️!"

"Then you'll love this when I insert this in your pussy."

Y/n then carries her bridal-style, teleported them to his bedroom and puts her down gently. After that, they slowly remove their clothes.

Isami, who was now naked, was drooling a waterfall when she saw her new boyfriend's Adonis body.

'Dear Lord I hit the jackpot.'

Y/n then approached her very slowly.

"Ready, Isa?"

"I'm always ready for you, darling~❤️."

He then put Isami in a missionary position. Then he slowly inserts his cock inside her nether regions making her hiss in pain. Few seconds in, his pillar finally inside her warmth.

"Are you alright?"

"Y-Yeah. It hurts, but I'm okay. You can start now."

Y/n nodded as he began to move his hips slowly.

"Ahh~❤️. Ahh~❤️. Faster~❤️."

Then he moves faster and faster.

"Ahh~❤️! Ahh~❤️! Ahh~❤️! Yes daddy~❤️!"

He slowly lean towards Isami and kiss her lips which she takes it back.

An hour has passed and both of them are still going at it.

"More~❤️! More~❤️!"

He then starts to grab her breast and suck her nipple hard.

"Ahh~❤️! My nipples~❤️! My mind is thinking about you only, daddy~❤️!"

Few hours later, they can't hold it much longer.

"Isa! I'm about to cum!"

"Inside me please~❤️!" They came at the same time.

Isami's belly is now bloated with cum while looking very satisfied.

"I guess my job here is done."

It's not.

Suddenly, she jolts up and pounce on him kissing him roughly yet passionate. Y/n wasn't expecting this.

"More~❤️." He gulped. He hope no one enters the room.

That is until Raynare, Kalawarner and Mittlet join the fun naked.

Luckily Asia's room was soundproof so that's okay he thought.

Sorry for the wait. I hope you enjoy. Sorry if it's too short.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582K 5K 27
Madoka Terada is a pawn for Rias Gremory. You worked very well and hard for Rias and her peerage, even became a mid class devil! But then, he came. I...
185K 2.2K 32
(OLD VERSION, I WILL REMAKE THIS ONE SINCE THE PLOT IS BAD.) (Earned #1 in Highschooldxd) As Y/N went to a uproar battle against Sirzech, he was defe...
4K 33 19
This is my first story so please don't criticize me, and the art isn't mine, and this will be an ongoing story, I will be adding other characters fro...
11.8K 158 51
This is a story of issei having a student and passing the gear to him in his last moments while promising to love the others like he did or even more...