AREA 104 || AOT: Levi Ackerma...

By queenazuraine

❝... ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ... ... ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ.❞ A new patient, mentally deranged, enters Are... More

p r e f a c e: AREA 104
××× c o v e r h i s t o r y ×××
[zero]
ᴀʀᴇᴀ 104 ғɪʟᴇs [ Workers ]
ᴀʀᴇᴀ 104 ғɪʟᴇs [ Patients ]
[ one ]
[ two ]
[ three ]
[ four ]
[six ]
[ seven ]
[ eight ]
[ nine ]
[ ten ]
[ eleven ]
[ twelve ]
[ thirteen ]
[ fourteen ]
[ fifteen ]
[ sixteen ]
|| month : 2 ||
[ seventeen ]
[ eighteen ]
[ nineteen ]
[ twenty ]
●○ ασт s4 ιs gσηηα вε 🔥💥🔥 ○●
[ twenty-one ]
[ twenty-two ]
[ twenty-three ]
[ twenty-four ]
[ twenty-five ]
[ twenty-six ]
[ twenty-seven ]
[ twenty-eight ]
[ twenty-nine ]
[ thirty ]
[ thirty-one ]
[ Birthday Special 12252020 ]
[ thirty-two ]
|| month : 3 ||
[ thirty-three ]
[ thirty-four ]
[ thirty-five ]
[ thirty-six ]
[ thirty-seven ]
[ thirty-eight ]
[ thirty-nine ]
[ forty ]
[ forty-one ]
[ forty-two ]
[ forty-three ]
[ forty-four ]
[ forty-five ]
[ forty-six ]
[ forty-seven ]

[ five ]

1.6K 61 21
By queenazuraine

|| ᴅᴀʏ : 5 || 12:18 noon ||

"Here's your food, (N/n)." Farlan places a tray of food in front of the mentioned girl, a smile on his features. (Y/n) beams as she thanks him. "Wow, how did you know I liked (drink of your choice)?" "I have my ways." Farlan responds with a wink towards the girl, making her roll her eyes playfully.

"By the way, didn't Sir Erwin say something about a break day?" Frieda raises a question after she swallows her food. Armin hums while chewing on his teriyaki chicken. "When was it again?" Hitch spoke, setting her utensils down on her empty tray. "Maybe five to six days from now." Eren responds as he leans backwards. "Do you guys wanna hang out on that day?"

"It's been a while since we've hung out with each other, so why not?" (Y/n) utters before drinking from her (drink of your choice). Hanji grins, clasping her hands together. "Where will we go? Ah, I'm excited!" She exclaims. "I can search for places. Do y'all want a resort or...?" Isabel says as she gets her phone from her pocket.

"As long as we can relax, I guess." Armin lets a small smile creep up his face as he answered. "We have a lot of time to think about the place, don't worry about it for now." Mikasa stands up along with Moblit and Frieda, trays on their hands. The three walks away from the table to dispose of them.

"Ah, I almost forgot, Petra wants to talk to you again, (Y/n)-chan." (Y/n) turns her head to look at the blond male. "She said she wanted to ask you something." Armin added.

"I see no harm in talking to the girl. Maybe I'll visit her after my schedule with Annie, is that okay?" "Yeah, she'd love that. Thanks (Y/n)-chan!" Armin beams.

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

|| 5:22 p.m. ||

"(Y/n)!"

Petra sits up from her bed as soon as she saw the girl in a lab coat enter her cell. (Y/n) greets her with a warm smile. "Hey Petra! Long time no see!"

"I didn't actually expect you to come, doc. I thought you were busy and everything, so I would've understood if you didn't." Petra chuckles nervously, sitting on the chair by one of the ends of the rectangular table in her cell. (Y/n) sat opposite from the strawberry-haired female. "I couldn't turn down an invitation, Petra. I haven't talked to you in a long time too." (Y/n) smiles.

"So how's life going for you, miss Ral?"

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

|| 5:46 p.m. ||

"I was wondering when you'd allow him to eat with us in the cafeteria..."

"Hm, I don't know about that yet," (Y/n) leans back on her seat as she thought of an answer to the other girl's question, "but he's showing some positive results, so I'm sure I'll be allowing him to go there real soon." Petra nods to (Y/n)'s reply.

"Maybe then, you two will become friends!" (Y/n) grins as she releases a giggle, unsuspecting of Petra's wide eyes and smile.

"That... that would be great! I can't wait to talk to him!"

The redhead bounces on her seat as she happily thought of what would happen when she finally gets a chance to talk to the Levi Ackerman.

"I'm happy you're recovering, Petra. They'll be giving you a proper room instead of this cell soon, I'm sure."

"Yeah, and it's all thanks to you all! I'm happy to be here too, you guys took care of me and helped get over my horrible past... I'm really thankful, doctor." Petra stated, sincerity evident in her voice.

The girl was indeed as she says she was: thankful. Even though she still didn't fully recover from her traumatizing memories, Petra was getting there, now only showing bits of her past self unconsciously or accidentally.

"And we're glad we helped you, miss Ral. Well then," (Y/n) stands up from her chair, followed by Petra who hurriedly makes her way in front of the doctor, "you can call for me anytime you need someone to talk to. Doctor Arlert will be here soon, so it's best if I take my leave."

"Thanks for your time, (Y/n)-chan!" Petra bows her head, showing her gratitude towards the other female. (Y/n) chuckles as she bows her head too. "Pleasure's all mine, Petra."

As soon as the (h/c)-haired female exited cell 31, Petra joyfully hops on her bed, giggling to herself.

"I can't wait to meet him! I wonder how he looks like! I bet he's handsome!" She squeals as she twirls her hair using her finger. "And it seems like (Y/n)-chan wants us two to become friends!" Laying down on her bed, Petra sighs out in joy and contentment.

"She better not get in the way of our friendship."

Meanwhile, (Y/n) walks back to her office, a small smile etched on her face. She walks in, finding it empty as she expected. She goes to take a seat, thinking of the recent events that had just happened.

Annie was doing okay, and her other side almost never showed itself anymore, which was a great sign. She was beginning to smile as well, talking fondly about her past memories to the female doctor.

Levi showed quite decent results too. But he was still switching from calm to frustrated or from passive to psychotic often, but nonetheless, (Y/n) was able to communicate with the male despite his current attitude. She was able to pick out the smallest details of his life before he entered Area 104 days ago. Though, she can't deny the fact that the older male still hid a lot of matters behind that intimidating and cold exterior of his.

And after a few minutes, the psychiatrist would discover more about her patient. Even though very little information would come out of him, (Y/n) would still force herself to remember those small details in case she would need them in the near future.

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

|| 6:32 p.m. ||

Levi lifts his head up upon hearing his cell door make a sound. His glare doesn't falter as a familiar figure of a woman entered the enclosed the space.

"Good evening, Levi." (Y/n) greets with a smile. The male clicks his tongue, looking to his side as a response. (Y/n) shrugs his actions off, already taking it as something normal from the stoic ravenette, judging by the past days she examined him.

"How are you feeling?"

Levi slowly turns his head to gaze at the (h/c)-haired female in a lab coat.

"Like utter shit."

(Y/n) couldn't help but release a small chuckle at what the male said, making him glare at the girl.

"The guards are bringing you your food for tonight. Is anything fine with you?" (Y/n) decided to start off with a light topic as she sits down on a chair.

"Yeah."

The (h/c)-haired girl smiles at his response; at least he wasn't as difficult as before. But she still had to be careful with her questions. One simple word can change the male's entire mood for the day.

"Then just your usual black tea, right?"

Levi nods.

"Are you sure you don't want any add-ons? Just plain tea?"

Levi seemed to think of an answer for a split second, his gaze dropping on the ground before going to meet (Y/n)'s.

"Not used to having shit mixed with my tea."

"Okay."

Is there a reason behind his tea preference too?

(Y/n) doesn't realize it, but the more questions about Levi forming inside her head, the more she's getting eager on answering all of them at once.

Their session didn't last very long. (Y/n) asked simple questions, and Levi answered all of them unenthusiastically. It didn't bother the doctor though; it was his 5th day within the facility so she was now used to his everyday attitude.

What bothered her though was the fact that he had showed only one of his personalities the past few days. Just the aggressive, savage side of him was present. (Y/n) wasn't able to see his other side, the one he showed back on their first meeting: the flirty one that always sent her a smirk. Or maybe that attitude was part of his current one and he didn't actually show his second behavior yet?

I don't think so, (Y/n) straightens her posture on her seat, he just has Bipolar disorder, not Multiple Personality.

But he's never showed abrupt shifting of emotions lately... or did I just turn a blind eye to them?

(Y/n) told Levi that his dinner would be brought to him at half-past 7 before she leaves the room. She tells the cook to prepare Levi's preferred meal before she walks towards the doctor's break room.

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

|| 7:29 p.m. ||

(Y/n) stays inside the break room alone, waiting for the other doctors who didn't finish with their patients just yet.

After a few minutes, two familiar voices sounded from the other side of the closed door.

"(Y/n), you're here."

Historia beams at the (h/c)-haired girl once she was in. (Y/n) looks up from her phone to see Historia and Armin together and smiled. "Where's Hanji?" She queries, standing up from the couch.

"We haven't seen her since she went to her patient's cell." Armin responds as he makes himself a cup of coffee. "Zeke's her last patient for the day, right?" "Yeah. But she's probably bothering the Lab department as of now." Historia and (Y/n) release a short giggle at Armin's statement.

"How about the medics? Are they still doing something?"

"A new sick patient actually came in yesterday and is in need of immediate treatment. The lab's working on the new medicine while the medics keep the new patient stable."

(Y/n) nods slowly in understanding. Before she gets to sit back down, Hanji came bursting through the door. She pants for a few more seconds, tucking the hair on her face behind her ear then fixing her glasses.

"Are you okay, Hanji?" Historia asks in concern, her head slightly tilted to the side as she stares at the taller female.

"(Y/n)! Something's--" Hanji stops talking, running to where (Y/n) stood and grabbed both her hands, "something's wrong with your patient."

Panic rose within the younger girl, her eyes widening. She deeply cared for her patients, and if something was wrong with them then she won't hesitate to rush over and fix the situation.

"Which one?!"

Hanji smiles.

"Levi."

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

"Mr. Ackerman--"

"I'm not eating that shit!"

The female nurse stumbles back in fear, the tray in her hands almost falling because of her sudden movements. Levi sends the nurse a menacing glare, his storm-grey orbs glinting dangerously under the cell's light.

The two guards right outside Levi's cell already had their batons out, also sending Levi warning stares. The nurse gulps, already shaking in her position near the door. She didn't know what to do; she felt like if she would look away for even a second, then the male would instantly come for her even though he was still heavily chained to the wall. The nurse sweats since she didn't know how to deal with the patient's outburst. This was the first time Levi had reacted differently because of the food served to him.

Maybe he saw something wrong with it?

Apparently, Hanji was the only one who noticed the strong emotion in his eyes, along with his breathing pattern slowly going ragged. So she took the initiative and called his doctor, who possibly knew how to handle the case.

(Y/n), wearing a worried expression, walked hastily along the halls and corridors to get to Levi's cell shortly.

"Guards, stand down."

The two guards outside Cell 30 almost sighed in relief once they saw the approaching doctor. Following her order, they placed their batons back in their rightful places. (Y/n) stops by the door, seeing the frightened nurse just beside the doorway. She finally takes a look at Levi's condition, her heart feeling heavy upon seeing him.

He had his eyes widened while staring at the floor, and his chest visibly rose and fell as he hyperventilated.

"Levi?"

The mentioned male whips his head upwards to look at (Y/n). The doctor takes a few steps closer to where he was.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" (Y/n) kindly asks, now kneeling in front of the ravenette before placing a hand on his shoulder.

To her surprise, Levi just eyed her silently while his breathing gradually became normal.

"I can't eat that." Was the first thing that came out of Levi's mouth.

Again, (Y/n) was a bit shocked.

She had expected a response along the lines 'don't touch me', 'fuck off' or 'leave me alone'.

This is a step forward. (Y/n) mentally noted.

"Don't you like it? Do you want us to change your food?"

"Don't bother. I'm not going to eat anymore."

(Y/n) releases a small frown.

"Levi, you have to eat. It would take a huge toll from your body if you didn't." (Y/n) says in a hushed tone, still looking into Levi's eyes.

She didn't expect to see the obvious shift in the emotions in them so soon.

"You're just here with me for your pathetic money, so why the fuck do you even care?"

"That's not true." (Y/n) immediately counters, stupefying the male in chains.

"I'm sure you don't believe me now Levi," (Y/n) then begins to smile at him, "but I'm telling you. I really am serious about helping you."

Levi gapes at the girl. Something about her words, accompanied by the expression on her face, was very convincing; he wanted to believe her.

But he couldn't.

Only a few people from his past said they really wanted to help him, but all of them ended up betraying him and breaking their promises.

To him, this girl was just going to be one of them.

But his other side was telling him to at least give the doctor a chance.

"Miss? Please give me the bowl. I can take care of this."

Levi watched (Y/n) as she took the food bowl from the nurse.

"Oh, and could you please fetch his tea?" "Of course doc. I'll be right back."

As soon as (Y/n) brought the meal near Levi, he scowls and looked to the side.

"əɑʇ ϋρ, ɓʀɑʇ"

"I don't want to." Levi growls underneath his breath.

"Levi..." (Y/n) pursed her lips together as she tried to come up with a way to make the male eat.

"ɓə ɡʀɑʇəʃϋɭ ɪ Ϛʇɪɭɭ ʃəəɗ ϔʘϋ"

"I said I don't want to..." The ravenette grits his teeth, the chain connecting to his neck starting to make rattling sounds. (Y/n) analyzed the situation and eventually came up with a hypothesis.

"ɓə ʍɪήɗʃϋɭ ʇɦʘϋɡɦ..."

"Get that away from me." Levi starts to shake in his position because of sudden rage, making (Y/n) place the bowl beside her. The sound of the bowl hitting the ground somehow grabbed Levi's attention and caused him to look at it again.

"ı ɐɔɔıpǝuʇɐllʎ sblɐsɥǝp ʇɥɐʇ ʇǝɹıʎɐʞı ʍıʇɥ ʎouɹ ƃɹɐupɟɐʇɥǝɹ's qloop."

"NO!"

(Y/n) immediately took action and made Levi look at her with the both of her hands. Levi was back to wheezing, his eyes enlarged as they gazed at (Y/n)'s (e/c) orbs.

"Breathe Levi." (Y/n) utters, fixing Levi's posture by gently pushing him backwards to straighten his torso. She wipes the sweat beginning to form on his forehead, staring at him in concern as he managed to calm himself down.

"That's it... calm down." The clashing of Levi's chains eventually died down as soon as he stopped moving. "I should've asked you first before giving you this. That's my mistake, sorry." (Y/n) stated as an apologetic smile crawls up her lips.

"There are other choices in the cafeteria, would you want soba or katsudon instead? Fish fillet? Beef steak?"

Levi remained silent, just staring into (Y/n)'s eyes. The warmth coming from her hands was enough to make him almost forget why he was raging in the first place.

"Soba's fine." He finally lets out a plain reply as he casts his gaze sideways. (Y/n) nods, removing her hands from Levi's face before standing up.

"I'll be right back with your food in a couple of minutes... oh, the nurse will come back with your tea by the way."

"Just don't take too long."

(Y/n)'s smile slightly faltered. Again, the response from the male stunned her. He's surprisingly cooperative today and the doctor grew a bit suspicious of his behavior.

(Y/n)'s expression returned to a cheery one as she sent the ravenette on the ground another nod.

"I'll be back as soon as possible, don't worry."

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

"(Y/n)!"

The mentioned female whirls around to see Farlan running up to her, a worried expression on his face.

"I heard about what happened. Are you okay?"

"Everything's fine now, Farlan. I'm just going to fetch Levi his food." The (h/c)-haired girl answered as the taller male walked beside her. Farlan hums in understanding, constantly glancing at the doctor to his left.

"You don't mind if I tag along, right?"

"Not at all."

The remaining journey to the cafeteria was quiet. (Y/n) was too occupied with her thoughts to engage into a conversation with her friend.

He remembered something from that teriyaki bowl, didn't he...

I wonder what it was.

And if that matter wasn't enough, Levi's attitude still didn't leave (Y/n)'s mind. Was he finally beginning to warm up to her presence?

(Y/n) bites the inside of her cheek. What her patient showed tonight was something positive, and if he continues to be like that then (Y/n) will have to remove his straitjacket and chains permanently.

But what if that was part of Levi's plan?

Is he going to try to escape?

What if he attacks me the moment I unlock his chains?

(Y/n) releases an exasperated sigh.

He never tried to attack anyone when his chains are removed everytime he needs to eat... or he just didn't have anyone to attack?

"Are you sure you're okay, (Y/n)?" Farlan asks (Y/n) again, grabbing her attention. (Y/n) lets out a reassuring smile.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 49.4K 35
He loved you,proposed to you and did whatever a loving husband could do for the past four years of your marriage. His name is Levi Ackerman and you l...
47.7K 1.4K 16
"-and DO NOT tell captain levi their name until the trial tomorrow. i don't want him rioting." -lowercase intended -gender-neutral pronouns!! (if i u...
153K 5.1K 20
INFO: Male reader. Please do not send hate, I made this from pure boredom! Pronounce is He/Him. Comment and help me for more ideas and mistakes pl...
425K 12.3K 80
SEQUEL IS OUT Fourteen years ago, before the fall of Wall Maria, Levi Ackerman joined the Survey Corps. Possessing the strength equal to a single bri...