Peter Parker Whump + other st...

By xcharredrosesx

This is a one-shot book and it will include lots of Irondad and Peter dealing with field trips, injuries and... More

Replaced
Replaced 2
Accident
Shooting
Sick
Wakanda
Wakanda 2
Blackmailed
Blackmailed 2
Blackmailed 3
Blackmailed 4
Announcement!
Endgame
Endgame 3
Abusive Boyfriend
Abusive Boyfriend 2
Abusive Boyfriend 3
Far From Home
Far From Home 2
Far From Home 3
Far From Home 4
Teacher
Teacher 2
Teacher 3
Gunshot
Overnight field trip
Overnight field trip 2
Overnight field trip 3
Overnight field trip 4
You'll be alright
You'll be alright 2
You'll be alright 3
Worry
We're there
Endgame drabbles
Breakup
Update
Not really gone
Not really gone 2
Not really gone 3
Not really gone 4
Recover
Recover 2
Drunk
On the run
On the run ~ 2
Death
Marriage
Marriage 2
Sorry A/N

Endgame 2

3.8K 103 26
By xcharredrosesx

Peter's POV

A week later

I stuffed everything I needed into a backpack and put a hoodie on over my suit, I placed my mask in my pocket and slowly opened the door and listened. I couldn't hear May out in the living room or kitchen.

I tiptoed out into the main area of the apartment and empty bottles of wine laid everywhere along with glasses and wrappers. I debated to write a note or not and decided against it, I grabbed a wine bottle from the cabinet, many May would actually miss something for once. I placed it in my bag and opened the door and closed it behind me, I ran down the stairs and out into the busy streets. I ran for a while until I came to an unfamiliar place that I didn't recognise, I sat down on the park bench and sighed. I didn't know where I was going to go now, my phone began to buzz. I looked at the caller ID and hung up, I didn't want to talk to Tony because every time I saw him I was reminded of the battlefield and his heartbeat slowly fading away.

I grabbed the wine bottle and uncorked it, I chugged down the whole bottle. I knew I couldn't get drunk because of my fast metabolism but I wanted to try because I didn't want to feel anything. I don't want to overthink everything and I don't want to freak out internally when I see Tony because it reminds me of him dying. 

I laid down on the park bench and looked up at the stars and anger flared up in me, why did the universe hate me so much? I had lost everyone and I was dead for five years all because I couldn't pull the fucking gauntlet off Thanos' hand. I sighed and closed my eyes...

Crunch, crunch, crunch

 I sat up quickly and looked around my surroundings, I heard footsteps unless it was just my imagination.

"Kid, what are you doing out here?" asked a familiar voice.

We won, we won Mr Stark.

I spun around and saw Tony standing before me, what the heck? How did I not notice him?

"I-I was patrolling," I lied.

"I'm calling bullshit, what are you really doing out here?" he asked.

I didn't reply and tugged on my bag strap that was digging painfully into my injured shoulder, May through a broken wine glass at me and a piece of glass dug into my shoulder. I'm pretty sure it hit a nerve and that's why I couldn't really move my arm, but I got the glass out so it should heal soon.

Tony picked up the empty wine bottle and raised his eyebrow at me, I didn't know what to say. I stood up and grabbed the wine bottle of him throwing it in the bin.

"Are you going to answer my question?" he asked.

I continued to stay silent, what could I say? His gaze softened and he placed a hand on my shoulder, images flashed through my mind again.

Can you hear me? It's Peter, we won... I'm sorry, Tony...

"Peter, I think you should come back with me," he said.

"No!" I shouted, "I mean, sorry, I-I'm fine I just needed some air, I-I have to go,"

I took off running and I ignored him as he called out my name, I reached the tall buildings and since I couldn't swing from my right arm I shot a web with my left arm and flew into the air. I did a few flips before shooting from the same arm again, it felt weird and I wasn't going as fast as I would've liked. In mid-air, I pulled my hood up so it could cover my face and I rested on top of a building and overlooked New York. I heard Tony land next to me and get out of his suit, he sat down beside me with his legs over the edge. 

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have run," I mumbled brushing my hair out of my face.

"It's okay, I'm here to help you, Peter, c'mon let's go back to the lake house, Morgan's dying to see you," Tony said.

I reluctantly got up and Tony got into his suit, I got ready to jump off the building to swing after him but he grabbed my arm and pulled me into the air.

"What are you doing?" I asked over the roar of the wind.

"Your shoulder nerve is injured, Karen told me, so I'm not going to let you swing around with an injured shoulder," he replied.

"But I can just use my other arm, plus, you're missing an arm so you can't really talk," I pointed out.

"Touche, but I'm not letting go of you," he replied.

After a few minutes, we arrived at the Lakehouse and went inside. Tony showed me my room and said that we'd be talking tomorrow, I nodded and closed the door behind me. I sat on my desk chair and looked around the room, there was no way I was sleeping here. Tony has FRIDAY and then Tony would figure out that I've been having nightmares and I really didn't want to tell him what my nightmares were about.

Hours later I felt my eyelids closing and the blackness swallowed me...

I let go of the web and landed on the ground, I saw Tony's blackened and scarred face and my breathing was ragged and shakey.

"Mr Stark, hey, Mr Stark, can you hear me?" I asked shakily, tears welled up in my eyes and I placed my hands over his arc reactor, "It's Peter,"

I took a few more breaths trying to calm myself down.

"We won, Mr Stark, we won you did it sir, you did it, I'm sorry Tony..."

The fire crackled softly and tears rolled down my face, Pepper pulled me back and Rhodey hugged me and I cried. His heartbeat slowed down dramatically and I heard Pepper saying something to Tony.

"Kid..."

  I looked over at him but Pepper started talking again.

"You can rest now..." 

I heard his heartbeat come to a stop and that's when Thor came in.

"He's not dying!" he commanded.

He placed Mjolnir over his arc reactor and tapped it, lighting jolted him and life returned back to Tony's eyes and he gasped for air. People came in and surrounded Tony hooking him up to multiple machines, Rhodey pulled me away and everything after that was a blur.

Flatlining, Morgan's wailing, doctors yelling, blackened skin, missing arm, Tony...

I gasped for air and jolted awake and our of the desk chair, Tony, Tony was injured he was dead. I heard the flatline, I've been hallucinating he's not real he's dead. My back hit the wall and I slid to the ground gasping for air, my door opened and Tony came in, he kneeled down next to me saying something that I couldn't hear. No, no, no he wasn't here, he was real.

I jumped up and away from him running my hands through my hair.

"No, no, no, you're not real, you're dead, I heard the flatline, you're not real," I stammered.

"Peter, calm down, take a deep breath," he instructed.

I took a few deep breaths and he slowly moved forward and grabbed my arm.

"I promise this is real, I'm right here, I'm not dead I'm fine, everything's fine, you're okay, I'm okay," he said.

I focussed on the pressure on my arm and Tony moved forward and hugged me.

"Damn it I really need both arms for this," he muttered into my hair. 

"I'm sorry for freaking out," I mumbled.

"No, never apologise for that Peter," he replied, "C 'mon let's go down to the lab I need to show you something,"

SHOUTOUTS!

BookDragon78

EllenBryant

BrooklynsSavage

JediFlashDemigod

Thank you for voting and go check these guys out, some of them have work and I'm now reading it because it's actually amazing. So if you want more stuff to read them I recommend checking some of them out, thanks to you guys for voting for every chapter and supporting.

Also, thanks to the others who always vote but I've already given you guys shoutouts, anyway, requests open if you have any ideas. Next part should be up soon!

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 2.9K 31
*Cover photo not mine* *I do not own any of these characters, it all belongs to marvel* These are one-shots of Peter Stark doing random things. Inclu...
289K 7.1K 25
Your typical and beloved one-shots :) Will include : - field trips -meeting the avengers -identity reveals -Peter Stark -anything else you'd like me...
138K 3.9K 42
After, what Tony Stark thought was going to be, a normal and boring mission, the Avengers find something unexpected at a HYDRA base. Or rather, someO...
204K 3.7K 50
Just a bunch of Peter Stark one shots they get better as they go on so feel free to skip the first few. •Irondad (biological and adopted) •Parley (a...