Our Girl I TaeJin

By smoljagiya

"Just because we love each other, doesn't mean we don't care about you just as much."- Kim Seokjin & Kim Taeh... More

Disclaimer
Preface
Profiles
1 [Hello]
3 [Besties]
4 [Sushi]
5 [Hobi]
6 [Longing]
7 [Pride]

2 [Min]

3.6K 163 111
By smoljagiya

Omg y'all... Are we gonna make 1000 views on chapter 2??? That would be my fastest grossing book ever!

WAHHH, I love you guys!

Fun fact: I named Yoongi's recording company in this story 'Gloss Records' because 'Gloss' was Yoongi's nickname in the UG before be started going by 'Agust D' on the big stage

{unedited}

>>.<<

"Well, Mr. Min. It sounds like you have quite the impressive career."

You take a sip of your dry martini. Licking your lips at the delicious taste of top-shelf gin.

"I don't know if I'd say that per say..." the man across from you drawled, swirling the whisky in his crystal glass.

"Hm," you smile coyly, "He's not only good-looking and successful, but also humble. I think we've found the dream man of the century. You created one of the most reputable production and recording companies in Asia, I think you can out a pause on your modesty. "

Mr. Min—aka: Yoongi and CEO of Gloss Records—smirked at your teasing. It took you only a few minutes into your date with the enigmatic man to discover how the man appreciated a witty and straightforward satire.

The cocktail bar the man had brought you to was rather upscale, to say the least. The lighting was low and the music was sensual. The other patrons chatting around you either wore thousands of dollars' worth of Gucci and Dulce or looked like movie stars.

You were every thankful you took the better part of two hours getting ready this evening and wearing the only designer dress in your closet. (The little black one that happened to expose and ample amount of cleavage and leg while hugging your ass nicely...)

Yoongi also looked exceptionally attractive in the dim light. He still has that cool and mysterious aura about him; although it seems to have amplified by the dusky bar. His black, tousled hair and the slightly undone collar of his suit made your mouth water.

"I have to say," he leans forward, resting an elbow on the small table between you, "This date has been surprisingly enjoyable."

You giggle playfully, "I quite agree, Mr. Min. It isn't often I meet a man able to keep up with my wit, much less enjoy it."

Now it's his turn to chuckle, "I have to ask, why do you keep calling me 'Mr. Min?'"

You grin, "I like it more than 'Yoongi.'"

He cocks a brow, "Why's that?"

Leaning back in your chair, you act as if you're pondering the answer, "I guess I'm drawn to the formality of it... the sexiness of it, if I'm being honest."

You look the man in the eye and notice his Adam's apple bob with a deep gulp as he momentarily loses his composure.

"Sexiness..." he repeats.

"Yes, that's what I said," you say confidently.

His eyes flick down to your red-painted lips before quickly returning to your gaze. The trace of a smirk grows on his thin lips.

"Well it's nearly midnight already. I suppose I should take you home?" he asks, but you are well aware he's testing you.

You hum softly, leaning forward, "I guess you could, or..."

"Or?" Yoongi licks his lips.

"Or we could go to your place."

His smirk grows, "Oh? You'd like that?"

He reaches across the table. You reach forward as well, tangling your small fingers with his long ones. Making a mental note: This man's hands are fucking sexy, I'll have to make good use of them later.

"I would," you bat your lashes and bite your lip.

The two of you lock eyes for several long, tension filled seconds.

"Well, let's go, shall we?" he says.

"Lead the way, Mr. Min."

The man stands, offering you a hand to help you from your seat. He places one of his glorious hands on the small of your back to smoothly guide you out of the bar while the valet pulled his sleek black luxury car up to the door. During the twenty-minute drive to Yoongi's residence, you took full advantage of every opportunity you had to tease the straight-laced man. Dancing your fingers over his inner thigh, leaning in a bit too closely when you spoke to him so your breath would tickle his ear, and making great use of sexual double entendres through your light conversation.

Eventually, you pulled up in front of a tall apartment complex in the center of Gangnam. You barely knew anything about this CEO, but it didn't surprise you in the slightest that he lived in the newest high-rise in the richest part of the city.

Another valet was there to take the car and Yoongi guided you into the building lobby. The way he was so graceful with every step, like he was gliding across the marble floor, made you feel like a fumbling buffoon. All the workers bowed deeply as you both passed by on your way to the elevator. Once inside the lift, you glance down just in time to see the man enter a special code on a keypad and press the 'penthouse' button.

You roll your eyes and grin, Of course.

The long ride up to the sixtieth floor was quiet one. You focused on pressing your side into Yoongi's as his arm now looped around your body and his hand rested on the crest of your hip.

Although you were working hard to keep your cool appearance, that was all lost when the elevator doors opened directly into the apartment. You were unable to contain your small gasp at the gorgeous sight of the city just past the floor-to-ceiling windows.

Yoongi chuckles lightly, guiding you onto the floor and turning on a dim light, "You like it?"

You clear your throat and reassert your composure, "It's very nice."

The man hums, amused. He leads you over to the living area of the open-concept apartment where there are several modern, black leather couches and chairs. He removes his suit jacket and pops the top three buttons on his shirt before undoing his cufflinks. You are amazed at how the few simple changes to his attire make him look so casual.

"How about another drink," he proposes while rolling his sleeves up, allowing you a glimpse at his surprisingly sizable looking forearms.

"Sounds good," you reply, setting your purse down next to his jacket on the couch before walking over to the large windows.

"Sorry, but I only stock the classics," he says, walking over to a small wet bar at the edge of the living room, "Whisky, Scotch, Bourbon, or Vodka."

"Whiskey neat, please."

Yoongi pours two identical glasses of Hennessey and makes his way over to you. You take the drink with a small 'thank you' and take a sip while continuing to stare out over the pristine view of Seoul. A colorful glow surrounded the numerous buildings and tall towers as a mass of individual lights twinkled like a miniature, metropolitan galaxy.

"I bet you never get sick of this view," you say.

"It's the reason why I bought the place," he looks out across the sparkling city-scape with you, "It was way too good to pass up."

"And I'm sure it's a great selling-point to entice the ladies you bring here. Or the men, ya' know, I support it."

He narrows his eyes playfully, "Now, how'd you know I was Bi?"

"Intuition," you sip your drink.

His dark eyes gleam in the dim light, "You're a very intriguing woman."

"I've been told," you grin.

And then he sighs, as if in defeat.

"You know, I like you. That's pretty rare for me," he strolls to one of the black leather chairs and takes a seat, spreading his legs wide, "I think I would've considered a second date."

You throw back the rest of your whisky, hissing at the sharp sting in your throat. You set your empty glass down on a small table before pick up a small pillow off the couch and pacing with swinging hips toward the handsome CEO. He follows your movements as slink across the floor, watching when you drop the pillow to the town and kneel between his legs.

"You're a smart man, Mr. Min," you run your hands up his thighs, "I think you already know I'm not a second date type of girl."

"What a shame," he hums. The spark behind his eyes turns to a dark smolder.

"It's okay," you pull down the zipper of his slacks, "I'll still make it worth your while."

You reach inside his pants, pulling out his large, half-hard cock. Clearly you've made a good choice here. You lick your lips hungrily.

"Quite impressive, Mr. Min," you praise.

He just groans deeply while you stroke him to full stiffness in your warm palm. Moving slowly to get your fill of teasing the powerful man.

"Now, kitten. Don't tease," his raspy voice even deeper with lust.

You purr with delight at the pet name. Leaning in, you lick a strip up the sensitive underside of his cock while maintaining eye contact. After playfully suckling on his swollen head you swallow him down. You gradually move him deeper into your throat with every bob of your head.

"Sh-Shit," Yoongi hisses, allowing his head to lull back.

When you finally hit the head of his cock on the back of your throat, Yoongi lets out an explicit moan and grabs your hair. You can tell he's unable to help himself when he begins guiding your movements. His hips thrust upward, fucking your mouth crudely... and oh, so good.

You focus on enhancing his pleasure, swirling your tongue around him and rubbed the part of him not fitting into your mouth with your hand. He began to push inside your wet cavity harder, causing you to gag and tears to run from your eyes.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," he gasps, "You wanna taste it? Swallow it all like a good little kitten?"

You hum in agreement. The electric vibrations causing his thighs to quiver. You suck harder against his thrusting, causing him to tumble over the cliff of ecstasy with a string of curses. Yoongi's hot milk filled your mouth and you lapped at it hungrily, not letting a single drop go to waste. When his trembling finally stopped he laid back limp in his chair while sucking in deep breaths. You pull away from his cock, it still standing proudly, to admire your handywork.

"Didn't tire you out already did I, Mr. Min?" you ask coyly, crawling off the floor up to straddle his lap.

"Sorry," he sighs, rubbing a hand over his face, "That was amazing."

"If you think my mouth's good..." you giggle, gridding your groin down against his, "Wait until you try my pussy."

His hands flying down to grab your hips, "Fuck, you're gonna kill me."

"I promise to be gentle," you lean in to brush your lips along the shell of his ear, "But I hope you won't be."

Yoongi groans, jutting his hips upward to nudge his again throbbing cock against your soaking panties. You moan softly, clutching his designer shirt in your fists and yanking him forward into a ferocious kiss. You have to say, the musky taste of brown liquor on his thin lips is quite satisfying.

He pulls away from the intense battle of tongues and teeth to suck in a deep breath.

"So do you want foreplay or—"

"Please, just fuck me," now fumbling with the buttons of his shirt, "I'm in the mood for something rough tonight."

He stills, composing himself momentarily—taking control as he's meant to. The CEO smirks devilishly and it takes your breath away.

"Then just remember," he reaches down and bunched the hem of your dress to your waist, "You asked for this."

You gasp when he suddenly rips the black panties clean off your body. He swats your bare skin, making the 'smack' and your own yelp of surprise echo through the large living room.

"Up."

You lift your hips as ordered and Yoongi grabs is member to align himself. A shutter goes down your spine at the feeling of his large head nudging at your core. He placed a hand on your thigh to push you down.

"Sit."

Your eyes nearly pop out of your skull at the feeling of his thick cock trying to stretch you to fit—more like split you apart. You stop him from pushing you any further. Maybe you should have taken him up on the foreplay.

"No, no, no," he clicks his tongue, "Your gonna take this big cock like a good kitten."

He presses you down once more while easing his hips upward. Soothing kisses were placed on your neck to distract you from the pain. You dig your nails into his biceps when he's fully seated inside.

"Holy, shit. You're tight," he praises, squeezing your ass in his palms.

"Yeah—" you groan, "Stay still a minute."

He chuckles, "A lot to get used to, huh?"

You glare, but he grins wider. The smile's wiped off his face and replaced by a look of surprise when you suddenly rip open his shirt the rest of the way. A few buttons flying threw of the air. You smile in satisfaction.

"Now that's more like it," you purr, running your hands down his smooth, pale chest.

"That was very naughty, kitten," Yoongi growls and you eye him mischievously.

"Are you going to punish me for being bad, Mr. Min?"

He gives a hard snap of his hips into you without warning, making you grip his shoulders and cry out. The CEO continues to thrust upward at a steady rhythm, rendering you a mere moaning mess.

"I think you want to be punished, don't you?"

You whimper in reply. He reaches around to unzip the back of your dress, pulling the straps down over your shoulders, not having to worry about your non-existent bra, to set your breasts free. A satisfied hum left his throat as he watched them jiggle with his every thrust. His hands ran over your skin, squeezing the softest parts he can find. You rock your pelvis back and forth to meet his own.

Yoongi settles back in the chair, lulling his head back as he enjoyed you shyly riding him. You gasp in air, overwhelmed by the sheer girth stretching your walls.

"You like that, kitten?" he asked, one hand wandering your chest while the other gripped your hip, "Fuck you look good bouncing on my dick."

"W-Want—" you stutter.

"What do you want, baby?"

"Want it h-harder!"

"Ahh, yes. You said you wanted it rough to tonight, right?" he chuckles.

"Umhm!"

"Alright, hold on."

"What—Ahh!"

You squeal when you are suddenly picked up while still love locked with the dark haired man. Your arms instantly wrap around his neck to prevent yourself from falling to the floor.

"What are you doing?!" you squeak with surprise.

"Well, I couldn't possibly fuck you as hard as you want on that chair," he replies while walking over to the couch. He lays you down on the smooth leather and climbs over you, his hands caging you in on either side. Yoongi then gives you a wicked grin that make your stomach both soar with excitement and sink with anxiety.

"Hold on tight."

He then began fucking you with a vigor and strength you never would have expected from such a lean and scantly muscular body. His deceivingly agile hips pounded against your own causing the sound of skin slapping against skin to reverberate through the modern apartment. Your cries and moans joined the symphony of sinful sounds when he angled himself to prod at your particularly sensitive bundle of nerves.

"Oh shit! R-Right there, Mr. Min—"

The wind is knocked out of your lungs from pleasure and you swing your legs around Yoongi's hips. He places sloppy kisses over your sweaty skin until he reaches the shell of your ear.

"I wanna feel what it's like when you cum," he whispers seductively, "Cum like a good little girl all over my cock, kitten."

The combination of his deep voice in your ear and his lascivious invitation is all you need to fall apart underneath him.

"Oh god!" you mewl, spasming as stars bloomed behind your eyes.

Pleasure coursed from your fingers to your curled toes. In the periphery of your overwhelming bill, you faintly heard the sound of Yoongi's caveman-like grunting when your walls pulsed and contracted around his length. Then you felt the telltale twitching, so you purposefully squeeze harder just to taunt him.

"Fuck, don't d-do that," he orders, eyes shut tight in concentration, "Gonna make me cum."

"But I want you to cum, Mr. Min," you reply with a breathless giggle, "Want you to cum all over me."

"God dammit," he growls before pounding you roughly and jutting you up and down the leather couch cushions.

You cry out when he recklessly abuses your oversensitive g-spot and makes another shuttering pulse shoot down your spine. Quickly, he removes his swollen dick from you and stand to his knees. The delicious sight of him towering over you with his sweat slicked skin shining in the moonlight nearly makes you cum a second time. He pumps himself a few times, throwing his head back in relief and ecstasy when he cums. His white essence spraying over your stomach and some on your chest.

With a groan he collapses on top of you and attempts to catch his breath. You smile happily as you run your hand through his dark, damp hair.

"You're amazing," he grunts from between your breasts, "That was the best sex I've had in a while."

You giggle, tiptoeing your fingers playfully over his shoulders, "Thanks. You weren't so bad yourself."

With a groan he lifts himself from you and stands to his feet, "I'll go get something to clean us up—"

You click your tongue and stand as well, grabbing his hand, "No need. Take me to your shower, we can clean this mess off, plus the mess we'll make when you fuck me in there."

That's right, Mr. Min Yoongi. This night's long from over.

---

You woke the next morning with a sore body and cradled in a nest of Egyptian cotton sheets.

Looking over your shoulder, you see Yoongi is still out cold. His arm thrown over your waist and his lips slightly parted as he slept. You were sure he was exhausted considering you had kept him up all night.

After spur-of-the-moment living room sex, you had sex three more times—once in the shower and twice in his bed—with a grand finale of him viciously tongue fucking you into oblivion just before you passed out.

All in all, the night with Min Yoongi left you quite satisfied, and although you wouldn't go on another date with the man, if he ever called you up for a booty call you definitely wouldn't refuse.

But right now, you needed to get the fuck out of his apartment. Pronto.

Since you've had much practice sneaking out of men's homes before they woke up, it was no problem for you to shimmy out from under Yoongi's arm and tiptoe around the bedroom to collect your scattered clothes without making a sound. In the living room, you grabbed your purse and didn't bother to pick up your tattered underwear since you'd just have to throw them away anyway.

And just like that, you headed out the door.

Another one night stand to add to your belt.

Since Jungkook left you, these nights have become routine. Sometimes the men were the same, sometimes they were new, but they all served one purpose: A distraction.

At first, they allowed you to feel wanted, desired. Allowed you to forget the pain of being dumped and humiliated by a boy you devoted so much of your life to. But now, it was like an ill-advised therapy. A terrible addiction you couldn't escape.

In reality, all you wanted to do was bring this problem to your best friends. It was there love your body craved the most. But you couldn't. You couldn't bring this problem to Jin and Tae—at least you though you couldn't—because you didn't want to get in the way of their relationship. They had each other and you didn't want to impede on that.

So you buried it in a slew of random dicks and muscular bodies that you also had to keep secret from your best friends. (*sigh*... perfect)

Ignoring the dirty looks the fancy doorman gave you when he saw your messy hair and last night's dress, you prance outside and hop your Uber that arrived just in time.

Unable to go back home in your current state, you gave the driver an address to a nearby apartment that was like your second home. Albeit more chaotic than your home with Tae and Jin.

The car soon pulled to a stop in front of a familiar apartment complex and you thanked him before hopping out. You climbed straight to the third floor and knocked loudly on the door of apartment thirty-three. A loud bang was heard from inside the apartment, which you were sure pissed off all the still sleeping neighbors.

After a few long seconds the door flung open to reveal a slender, yet muscular boy with only a towel around his waist. His sandy blonde hair is in disarray, there's still smudged glittery pink lipstick on his lips from last night, and a collection of fresh burgundy hickies adorn his neck and chest.

"Damn, Jimin," you snort in amusement, "You look like shit."

"Shut up and get in my house, bitch."

>>.<<

Comment if you never had a hand fetish until you saw Young's sexy ass hands.

I'll be the first to admit it

#chokemedaddy

{Vote & Comment}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 892 68
A relationship between two people is already hard enough no matter how much they love each other, what about when there are seven people involved? Ca...
447K 8.9K 37
He only wants me, it doesn't matter if we grew close together because he had lots of love for me. ยฉ domguks on wattpad
123K 6.6K 32
Little dirty secrets flow in and out. Everybody has an idea of what's going on, but they won't confront it because they secretly do it as well. Nobod...
1.8K 39 4
" ๐‘จ ๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’…๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’„๐’‚๐’“๐’…๐’”, ๐’˜๐’†'๐’“๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’Š๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’”. ๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’•'๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’—๐’‚๐’Š๐’ ๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž, ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๏ฟฝ...