My College Bully

By pigletslime

More

Hello
Opps
*sigh*

Hello pt 2

69 1 0
By pigletslime

Charlie's POV
"Oh my god. I'm so sorry I had no clue." I said worried.

When he showed me his scars i wanted to kill myself. I can't believe he is doing this to him self I had a big crush on him for the longest time.

"Of course you had no clue. You don't care about me or dan." He said crying with his back to the wall and his eyes closed.

"I do care leo. I'm sorry for treating you like this. I love you. I loved you for the longest time. My parents won't except the fact that I'm gay. I have no clue why I was hurting you. I'm so so so so sorry for doing this to you." I said crying and I meant every word.

"I love you t~"then I cut him off by kissing him.

"Im so sorry for treating you like this."

"It's fine. I just...."

"You just what?"

"I just want to go over and see dan."

"Sure we can. I think he is dorm mates with Phil."

"Ok."

Chapter 3 will be our tomorrow~ bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
177K 5K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
677K 24.7K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 61.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...