"𝘚𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘮" | 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘞𝘰𝘰...

Por Aju-JUNNIE

A group of serial killers who harm others in favor of their human experiments- while entertaining themselves... Más

ꜰᴏʀᴇᴡᴏʀᴅ*
ᴄʜᴀɴ'ꜱ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ-ᴘᴛ.1
ᴄʜᴀɴ'ꜱ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ- ᴘᴛ.2*
ᶜʰᵃⁿ'ˢ ᴶᵒᵘʳⁿᵃˡ⁻ ᴾᵃᵍᵉ ¹

ᴄʜᴀɴ'ꜱ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ-ᴘᴛ.3

52 4 1
Por Aju-JUNNIE

|| TW: cannibalism ||

"You did well, Chan~" Jihoon smiled softly.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Chan flashed a bright smile, feeling proud about his work. "I was thinking...since i can't do everything myself...i wanted you guys to help me-" he said, rubbing the back of his neck. They chuckled, nodding in agreement.

"Sure, buddy-" Mingyu flashed a smile.

-------------------------------------------------------------

the boys let Chan do most of the work, but helped out here and there. 

Chan paused, holding her heart in his bloody hand. He thought for a moment- "Hyung...what if..we were to get caught doing this? " Chan questioned, looking at the organ in his hand, squishing it softly.

"Tch- Channie boy~ You have nothing to worry about! As long as we all keep to ourselves and keep our work down here, we're fine." Wonwoo reassured.

"True...besides, we've been doing this for what?- 2 years now? I'm pretty sure people will stop worrying about all the disappearances soon." Jihoon jumped in.

Chan thought about it. they have been doing this for a long time..and still haven't been caught- what was there to worry about?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Mingyu and Wonwoo took the girl's remaining meat from her body, eating it for a late night snack. Chan and Jihoon came over- "you guys want some?" Wonwoo asked.

"That's cannibalism." Chan said sternly. "Well..duh? I'm down-" Jihoon grabbed a fork, picking at bits the older cut for them. Chan watched them, blood running down their chins'.

'smells good..' Chan thought to himself. He picked up a piece of muscle that was in the tin bucket from earlier, taking a bite out of it as he walked off. the boys watched in awe-

 "He's one of us now~" Jihoon remarked. 

"Channie's first time has gone well.." Wonwoo smiled, soon going back to eating.

'end

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
125K 5.4K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
157K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
167K 17.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...