Flux ➻ Prince Harry & Ellie G...

By ThelovelyAngels

And I'm still in love with the idea of loving you It's a state of flux, but it's not enough And I'm still i... More

Flux
Cover
Playlist
Epigraph
Photos
Photos 2
Moodboard
People Magazine
Prologue | Royal Wedding
Chapter One | The Reactions
Chapter Two | Stuck Like Glue
Chapter Three | Duke and Duchess of Sussex
Chapter Four | November Vibes
Chapter Five | December 2018
Chapter Six | Wild Thoughts
Chapter Seven | Aquamarine Ring
Chapter Eight | Wedding Media
Chapter Nine | Yudi Fox
Chapter Ten | Dream Girl
Chapter Eleven | Lion King
Chapter Twelve | Glory Days
Chapter Thirteen | Dayside
Epilogue

Chapter Fourteen | Music Is Forever

1.3K 45 2
By ThelovelyAngels

Chapter Fourteen | Music Is Forever

2022

Royal joy: Harry and Elena renew their vows

An ever-lasting love! - by Milly Haddrick

The past year has been a gruelling one for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, but last week the royal couple proved they were still very much in love.

An insider tells New Idea that after a stressful few months the couple have decided to refocus on their relationship and are considering renewing their marriage vows.

"Elena has decided it's high time she and Harry devoted more time to each other," discloses a royal source.

"They have got their hands full with two children and it has struck Elena that perhaps she and Harry don't get as much quality one-on-one time as they used to have together."

"They want to do something very intimate and low-key. They are a great team, but they really need to relight the flame."

-

15 September 2022

Prince Harry shares an adorable new portrait of his family on his birthday

In honour of Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex's thirty-eighth birthday, The Duke of Sussex shared a very cute new snap of their family of four on his dedicated Instagram account.

In the image, above, Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex holds their first-born daughter, two-year-old Princess Penelope, while his wife holds their one-year-old, Prince Archie.

The family of four are dressed in casual clothes, they captioned the image,

"Thank you for all the well wishes on The Duke of Sussex's 38th birthday. Here's a photo taken by The Duchess of Cambridge today for His Royal Highness' birthday. #HappyBirthdayHRH"

-

30 December 2022

Liked by clarencehouse, kensingtonroyal, theroyalfamily, and 1,233,111 others

sussexroyal Her Royal Highness Duchess of Sussex has chosen to release this photograph to mark her 36th birthday and as a thank you for the well wishes and greetings on her birthday #HappyBirthdayHRH

View all 32,689 comments

-

February 2023

"Her Royal Lateness has walked in." Eugenie said.

"Sorry, having two kids under two is everything they said it would be and I swear Harry is just another child." I said.

"What did he do this time?" Catherine asked.

"It's what he didn't do. I asked him to take Penelope a bath while I put down Archie for a nap and I come back and find them covered in paint in the sitting room then they both blamed the dog." I answered.

"I thought you're supposed to be wiser with age." Eugenie said, laughing.

"Apparently, that does not apply to Harry." Catherine said, laughing.

Ellie walked into the studio.

"Wow, I did not think I would be so nervous to be back in a recording booth." She said.

"Don't be nervous. You got this, Ellie." Eugenie said.

"What song is she recording?" Catherine asked Eugenie.

"I don't know she never said." Eugenie answered with a shrug.

"Okay, I'm ready." Ellie said as the instrumental starts playing.

[Verse 1: Andrea Bocelli]
Quand'è che spento il cuore?
Che ho smesso di sognare
Un nuovo amore?
Il dubbio dentro me
E ho smesso di sperare
Ma a un tratto, tu

[Pre-Chorus: Andrea Bocelli]
Risvegli nel profondo
Un fuoco che mi accende

"Is that Andrea Bocelli?" Catherine asked.

"Oh my gosh, she's doing a duet with him." Eugenie answered.

[Chorus: Andrea Bocelli & Ellie Goulding, Andrea Bocelli]
I'll return to love and risk it all
Per regalarti un mondo
And I'll return to love and resterò
Per costruire un sogno
One more time

"Oh my God, did that sound right?" Ellie asked as she puts her hand to her head.

"Yes, it was perfect. Take your time, Ellie." The producer answered.

[Verse 2: Ellie Goulding, Andrea Bocelli & Ellie Goulding]
Who cares about the past?
Who knows about tomorrow?
L'amore è adesso
And maybe this won't last
Maybe this moment's all we have
Let's find out

[Pre-Chorus: Ellie Goulding]
And though I'm still afraid
You're worth a leap of faith

[Chorus: Andrea Bocelli & Ellie Goulding]
I'll return to love and risk it all
To see the world that we make
I'll return to love and take the fall
As if my heart cannot break
One more time

[Bridge: Andrea Bocelli & Ellie Goulding]
Here and now, up against the edge
Promise me you won't look down
Won't fall off the ledge
Take my hand and show me how to love again

[Chorus: Both, Ellie Goulding & Andrea Bocelli]
And I'll return to love and risk it all
Per regalarti un mondo
And I'll return to love and take the fall
Per costruire ancora
One more time

"That was perfect." Catherine and Eugenie said at the same time.

-

Ellie, Duchess of Sussex sings in Italian on Andrea Bocelli duet

Ellie, Duchess of Sussex says it was "fun and enlightening" to sing in Italian on a love song with Andrea Bocelli.

The 'Love Me Like You Do' hitmaker turned Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Sussex has recorded the classical duet 'Return To Love' with the world-class tenor for the extended version of his number one album 'Si'.

Ellie - who follows in the footsteps of the likes of Ed Sheeran and Dua Lipa by duetting with Andrea - said: "It was a huge honour that the legendary Andrea Bocelli wanted me to feature on this song with him.

"I have always had an affinity with classical music and I'm a sucker for a love song.

"It was fun and enlightening to sing in Italian - a real joy to record."

Andrea added: "Her Royal Highness is the perfect singer for this track. "She has a beautiful voice which I loved right away."

-

Ellie Goulding Visits France on Her First-Ever Solo Tour

It is perhaps a bit surprising that, some thirteen years after she married Prince Harry, becoming the Duchess of Sussex and beginning a life of continual royal engagements and public appearances and dinners with the Queen and the like, Ellie Goulding has not yet, up until this point, hopped out of London for a solo tour. While Harry regularly visits other countries (heading to China on his own just last year), Ellie has not yet had a work trip sans Harry.

But today, fresh off yesterday's World Mental Health Day appearance, and a week after her return from Canada, the Duchess ventured to France.

Ellie will reportedly spend the day in Paris, visiting an art exhibit and also taking part in a round-table discussion (about topics ranging from "addiction to mental health," per the Daily Mail).

Elena, Duchess of Sussex displayed the flawless style that has made her a global icon during a high profile trip to France.

Elena is in Paris on a two-day visit and made the most of the interest surrounding her trip, satiating the appetites of royal fashion watchers at the British ambassador's residence on Sunday night and a meeting with the First Lady of France today.

Ellie is currently in the French capital to strengthen the relations between Britain and France.

-

The Duchess of Sussex gives a surprise performance at Radio 1's Big Weekend

Ellie Goulding aka Her Royal Highness Elena, Duchess of Sussex hits the stage for a special appearance at Radio 1's Big Weekend.

The Duchess of Sussex surprised fans at BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend at Stewart Park, Middlesbrough on Sunday.

The On My Mind hitmaker looked sensational in a sporty zip-up bodysuit black number which featured long-sleeves, a high neckline and white piping.

Ellie left her blonde tresses to cascade loosely down her back as she wore little make-up for the energetic performance.

The chart topper looked as through she was thoroughly enjoying her self as she strutted and gyrated on stage while belting out her biggest hits.

At one point, the Love Me Like You Do songstress threw her hands in the air and closed her eyes as she got lost in the music.

Ellie was clearly at home on the big stage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

650K 12.7K 93
Prince Harry of Wales is engaged to marry a beautiful American actress. He loves her...or so he keeps telling himself. He's ready to marry. She's the...
83.5K 1.9K 16
Prince William, the Prince of Wales gets a second chance at love with the woman who's always been there. The Prince of Wales is suffering from a brok...
47K 1.1K 18
Alice Christensen is diagnosed with leukemia. To secure a bone marrow donation, she makes a marriage pact with a young Prince AndrΓ© of Denmark but th...
74K 2K 24
Christian was born into British royalty, but yet he felt like an outsider until his uncle, the Prince of Wales plans an arranged marriage to Jamila t...