Slender Mansion Maid

By Elemental_Witch

"In a fight to the death at dinner time who would win? Jeff, Jane, Dr.Smily, Grinny, E.J., Masky, or our huma... More

Dinner
Monday
Spicy little maid
Hide-In-Dare-Seek
Duty Calls.... Literally
Casket Maker
I'm Going To Dieeeeee
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit......
Hey
Daddy
Everyday
Controlling Men Since Forever
Sunday is my Fun-day! (A.K.A Day Of Worship)
Stirring Up Horomonal Female Trouble
Ze-Bruh
Dude
Just Dance It Will Be Okay Da Da Da Doo
Rug Burns! (No I am not roasting a rug)
Games
Zalgo
Babes
Everyone Reacts Differently
Everyone Reacts Differently Pt.2
Little Bit
L.J. & L.Jill
Lights Off
Inklings
Pranks
Good, Bad, and the Dirty
Point of No Return
Irena, That Bitch
Still hate Irena
Dates Not The Gross Fruit
The Pale Man's Mansion
Boy's Will Be.... Girls?? Pt.2
Party Business
Mr. & Mrs. Black
The Attic
Letters You Know, from the Alphabet
Mr.Hyde
One Year After
Who Stole The Cookies!?
Dope and Water Mix Well
Whenever Something goes Bad in Your Life Yell, "Plot Twist!"
Impossible
Kisses
Getting Down With the Sickness
THANK YOU
Sneak Peek Into Next Book

Boy's Will Be..... Girls??

666 21 4
By Elemental_Witch

"ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE!"

I stop near the staircase and look up to the second floor. I shout up,

"What's wrong Ji-"

I see a large mass of black and white jumping off of the second floor heading right for me. She lands on me and my bucket of utensils fly everywhere. I groan as she hugs me.

"Rose help me!"

I look at Jill and see her in pants and a shirt, her face looks mortified.

"We will just get you your clothes back and everything will be okay I-"

"These are my clothes!!"

I raise and eyebrow and shove her off and look at the outfit. She holds her arms out, she is crying but she is smiling with her sharp toothy grin. The clothing seems too big, not as in weight but in height.

"We'll get Trender to fix them up and they will fit perfectly."

She frowns at me and I nervously step back and shrug.

"What?"

"These are my clothes!"

"Well Jill stay out of L.J.'s closet! Those are his clothes so stop stealing them."

She smiles softly now, Jill never smiles softly. My mouth drops open and I hold her face in my hands.

"L.J.?"

"One and only, I think."

"Ah shit, what happened!"

"Why did you have a bunch of utensils?"

"Kitchen sink is broken, pipes froze last night. How did this happen?"

"I dunno."

She- I mean HE, walks away tripping over his pants. I sigh. Everyone is in bed so I'm going to go and sleep on the couch because if it is upstairs I'm not going up there.

I put away the utensils and sigh as I flop on the couch. I fall asleep faster than usual.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't want to wake him."

"Just do it you loaf of bread."

"No!"

They all hush each other, three male voices I have never heard.

"I'm scared."

"Be a man!"

One of the people get smacked as they start laughing.

"Not funny!"

I groan.

"Just shut up and wake him up, and let me sleep."

My voice? Ah shit. I sit up and head butt someone and they fall backwards to the floor, one starts laughing so hard they are just a spinning flurry of black and white. I sigh, I better be sexy at least.

"What do you want?"

"Haven't you noticed Rose?"

I look at the tree weirdos L.J.? No he's a her now. Oh no, my girls!

Jane is hot, wow kinda spooky so is that red spot on her forehead. Clock reminds me of Liu with longer hair of course she is slowly getting up off of the floor. I groan then stand up as Jane laughs.

"Still got that ass Rose."

"Well your boobs are gone, you can run comfortably now."

She laughs and starts jumping we all laugh and do the same. Clockwork stops then turns to me with a smirk.

"Hey did you check out the merchandise?"

"Girl I just woke up, I don't even know if I am ugly."

She snickers.

"I'm straight now."

I laugh and Jill looks confused. Jane rolls her dark eyes. They all are decent height but I am taller around 6'5 I think. Jill is super skinny and surprisingly the shortest of the four of us. Clock is the second shortest, then there's Jane. I laugh and I hear the sound I make, it is loud and unattractive like my normal laugh. Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue. Somethings never change.

"Where is everyone else?"

They all snarl.

"Daylight hours still, so the big honchos are all sleeping Slender is in his office, the idiot boys are getting themselves felt up and others are sleeping or doing whatever they do during the day."

I shrug and brush the ruffles out of my clothes I had creating from standing up. I need to collect the male serving clothes. I can be a butler!

"Yo, today I am a Butler and I think we should have fun."

"Sex!"

Clock shouts, we all give her the look and she stops and sighs.

"Fine no sex."

Jill runs around like a dog after a bath. Clock walks out of the house probably for a jog. I mean no boobs I would do the same. Jane hugs me and I hug back.

"If I weren't a dude I would want a bite of you."

I laugh and she chuckles under her breath.

"Gotta get some more sleep just wanted to make sure you were aware of the situation."

He disappears upstairs.

I look around for a mirror but I know there isn't one, Slender really hate mirrors I know why but this story isn't about that so shut up and ask later.

I jog upstairs to the empty room that has just one large mirror. It's basically a dark dance room, it is quite nice, not going to lie. I remove the tarp over the mirror and look at myself. Tall and brawny. Oh yeah I am the hots. I take off my shirt and look at my arms. Muscular arms but no abs. Kinda depressing. My hair is short and dark, my eyes seem to be a lighter color of poop brown today and I still have my pointy nose. I smirk at myself and I see Offender in the smirk. I gag to myself and get a cold chill. I am not like him. I am hot and reformed.

I cover the mirror back up and walk to my room where I keep many different sets of servant clothing. I put on a Butler outfit without the coat. It's all coming together now. I'm going to show Slender.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I knock on his door with a tea set in hand, there is no response. I open the door and it is dark. I see what I suppose is Slender laying on the couch sleeping, except he is a she skinny, pretty long black hair and snow skin. She has red lips!??!? What the hell he is pretty, this is anarchy!!!

I cover her up with a blanket and she jumps awake. Smacking me in the face, I stagger backwards like a drunk. A large book falls from under the blanket. Her piercing eyes bore into my soul, blue pretty blue.

"What are you-"

She stops when she hears herself I give a forced smile and open up the curtains to the large window behind the couch.

The light of the setted sun shines through, warming my face. I start to pick up books and put them back on to the empty shelves. He has gotten messy again. I hum as Slender looks at his hands and legs. He sighs as he stands up he snaps his fingers and his clothes change to a fitted woman pantsuit. I smile. Her long hair is pulled back into a ponytail.

"You look good today miss."

"You are not funny Rose."

"Call me Ross."

I ruff in my most manliest voice.

"Ross?"

"Yeah like Bob Ross the best person in the world? Humanity didn't deserve him?"

Slender shakes her head, probably disappointed. I continue to clean up and put everything away. Once you can see the floor and not the stacks of books, I stand by her desk.

"Tea miss?"

She glares at me and I make it the way I always do.

"Status update?"

"Well I am currently 6'5, most of the girls are touching themselves, and I mean the ex boys. I need to check on your brothers and make sure none of the girls are covered in red from the waist down."

She sighs and waves me away. I hum as I walk with the tray under my arm.

"Rose."

"Ross, and yes ma'am?"

"You still have an ass."

I throw the tray on the ground and walk over to her and sit in her lap on the chair.

"Doesn't work no more huh?"

She barks out laughing, it is quiet to me but loud then usual. She kisses me and I pull back.

"As the man I should be making the first move!"

She laughs and her hair wraps around me like snakes. I stand there awkwardly as she smirks.

"Rose I am still the man in a temporary form that I own but is not me."

"Qué?"

I get spun like top on a slick floor all the way to the door. Woah poet and I didn't even know it. The tray slides out after me as I sit in the hallway dizzy. The door slams shut and I have a stupid smile on my face as Grinny walks over my legs.

"I'm Tommy Boy today."

"I'm Ross, Ross Bob."

We nod to each other then Tommy Boy Grinny cat trots away. I stand up and gather courage to wake up Trender.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

984 85 21
- Cover made by Mystical_Panda! - A Creepypasta story, My oc, DO NOT STEAL! His life use to almost be perfect, well, besides the fact were he was nev...
7.4K 51 8
These are one-shots, I repeat these are one-shots, ONE-SHOTS. Please if I make an error plz tell me. Do not hesitate to tell me. I don't care for cri...
2.6K 171 30
(This story is major cringe for me to see with my own eyes in the year 2021, but not when I wrote it years ago so there's plenty of grammar/spelling...
1.3K 76 9
A young, hot, but depressed collage girl who only wishes someone would put her out of her misery accidentally stumbles upon an ongoing murder. She do...