Starkid Fan Stuff

By Caskett2017

I'm a HUGE Starkid fan. Their musicals are amazing. So here's a book for all the crazy things I have to say a... More

Welcome
My Thoughts on AVP(M/S/SY)
Requests
Black Friday Criticism

Negativity in Roleplays

43 1 0
By Caskett2017

I will let you know now. If you are in a roleplay, do not get butthurt when sensitive topics upset you. If it's the type of roleplay that involves triggering things, that's a warning that if it triggers you, you shouldn't join.

I don't appreciate people attacking admins and other roleplayers because they don't like things that are happening. If someone says something you don't agree with, suck it up. It's none of your business.

I know it could be argued that the reason I'm saying this isn't my business, but it is. If I'm in that roleplay, it's my business. Especially when I know and associate my OCs with theirs, I'll back them up.

Stop attacking and harassing people in their message boards and pms because the roleplay isn't going in your favor. That's life. It doesn't matter what's going on in your life. You don't get a pass because something is happening or happened in your life. Everyone is dealing with things, so you aren't special.

If you think that I'm talking about you, I most likely am. No one has time for your BS and your negativity. You should be ashamed for your behavior.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 5.8K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
657K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
38.5K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
95.6K 2.5K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...