ᏝᎧᏕᏖ ꌚꂦꐇ꒒ 【𝘾𝙝𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙮 ✘ 𝓡...

By miss_babylangdon

What happens when two psychotic killers meet? Read more to find out ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) More

Before you start🥰
Promise?
"Perfect" boyfriend
Buddi?
𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁
Unlucky Twin
Andy's friend til the end.
Falling in love
Pull the trigger
Call me

Adorable dolly

13.7K 297 1.5K
By miss_babylangdon

【 ⋆ 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ⋆ 】

I was just putting on my jacket ready to head out my door but I almost forgot something, I ran to my mum and gave her a little peck on her soft cheek and left. How much I loved my mother god forbid something bad happening to her.

Walking through the empty park I looked around my surroundings breathing in the fresh after rain air.

It cleansed the stained blood off of my hands after the secret murders I've committed, not to boast about myself but I was an expert at it.

Never caught, never accused of anything. Life was perfect.

On my way I passed many strangers as I gave them all a polite smile earning one back. Hoping they wouldn't be on my hit list.

I was visiting my dear friend who didn't know about my secret...hobby.

standing outside the hotel she was staying in i felt pity for her, her dumbass father left her mother and took her with him, realising he doesn't have anywhere to stay the idiot found the cheapest, nasties hotel in this town.

If my friend hadn't loved her father I would've already slaughtered him.

Calming down my anger I walked inside immediately locking eyes with one of the cute guys who worked there, I winked at him before disappearing into the elevator.

There was an elderly woman with me standing at the very back corner as if she was trying to keep away from something and that's when I laid eyes on the doll.

It was leaned lazily against the wall with impressively realistic scars on his face and blood scattered all over its overalls. Trust me I have experiences with blood and I could of mistaken it for real blood...impressive.

"Ugly doll" I heard the elderly woman say glancing at the doll then taking another step back far away from it as possible.

As the elevator went up the lights shut off which was normal in this cheap hole but then i heard the doll. "Fuck you"
I burst out laughing while the old granny gasped in shock.

The lights flickered on making me take a better look at the doll.

I reached out for it cuddling it like a literal baby. "What a cool dolly" I laughed again.

I glanced at the lady who had her hand on her chest taken back by what I said.

The dolls head snapped unnaturally towards the granny who jumped in fear.

"Hi I'm Chucky and you should keep your mouth shut."

"Go to hell!" She now shut her eyes holding onto the wall...well she was terrified.

I chuckled causing the doll to snap his head towards me as I looked into it's realistic ocean eyes I was convinced they were literally looking into my soul.

"Hi I'm Chucky, and I would love a big hug!" His infamous child voice rang in my ears.

I engulfed him into a tight hug widening my eyes as I felt the dolls little hands tightening his grip on me as if he was hugging back.

Who ever made this robotic doll was truly talented not going to lie.

I chuckled feeling the placement of his gripping hands, they were touching my breast due to his tiny arms.

Pulling back from the embrace I watched his grin form on his scarred bloody face.

It was so life like it probably cost a lot of money who would just throw it out like that?

Stepping out the elevator I knocked on my friends door revealing her dad in the door way.

"Hey (Y/N) he leaned his hand on the wall with a disgusting smirk forming on his face...fucking pedophile.

"Hi I'm Chucky and you better watch out!" Chucky's sweet voice turned on making me flinch at the sudden head movement towards the man.

"No way! That's the good guy doll I used to love these when I was little!" He snatched the doll off my hands while he examined it.

I saw his excitement faint away forming a disgusted look on his face.

"It looks messed up though...all the blood and scars?" He said as I snatched it back now fixing his ginger blood stained hair that was almost falling out. To me he was a little adorable murderer Chucky! I giggled at my thoughts.

The blood on him even smelt real I'm definitely keeping him.

"Dad who's there? Omg! (Y/N)!" My friend barged through her disturbed father running into my arms while I held Chucky so we basically group hugged lmao.

"Who's this?" My friend pointed to Chucky.

"This (Y/B/N) is Chucky!" I said proudly starring into his ocean luring eyes they looked more realistic then before wow.
Lost in his eyes I flinched as he winked at me.

"Did he just wink at you?" My friend exclaimed.

"I think he did" I giggled.

I glanced at her dad who was still in the door way looking down at my breast.

I clenched my free hand into a tense fist stabbing my palm with my nails.

He's definitely dead now.

"(Y/B/N) I think we should go now" I said not taking my eyes off of him giving him my death stare.

My friend grabbed my free hand as I held Chucky in the other we started to walk off.

Going down the elevator to the main entrance we went out feeling the breeze slap us in the face.

~Time skip~

Finally arriving at my house we were greeted by my mums kisses on the cheeks, my friend was like a sister to me.

my mother always treated her like her own child.

I saw my mothers smile drop as soon as her eyes laid on Chucky.

"(Y/N) what on earth is this?" Her face showed all types of concern but I don't blame her, this doll looks like it crawled its way out from hell and I love it.

"It's a doll I found mom" I said with no emotion in my voice, she just shrugged it off remembering that I'm just that weird goth daughter, she knew I loved these beautiful things she would call disturbing.

"Get ready (Y/N) I need to go with (Y/B/N) and buy her some clothes.

"Actually I'm feeling a little drained I'm going to take a quick nap how about you two go without me". I insisted, I felt so damn tired maybe because I stayed up all night trying to get rid of a rotting body and all the evidence with it.

"Alright love" my mum kissed my cheek and with that disappeared with my friend closing the door behind her.

I walked to my room with Chucky giving him a quick room tour as if he was alive.

I jumped onto my bed holding Chucky close to my chest feeling his little hands grab onto me like earlier, this animatronic is fucking amazing.

I played with his hair before feeling myself drift into my usual deep sleep.

But a sound of shattered glass made me fly right up in my bed.

I sat there alarmed with Chucky sitting on my lap. Someone has broken in and they will regret it.

I heard my door creak open as I waited for who ever it was to come in.

It was (Y/B/N) dad but his eyes were red probably because he got stoned. He moved weirdly in my room knocking everything down he was drunk.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I placed Chucky under the covers beside me as I reached under my pillow for my hidden knife because you never know when you might need it.

I held the knife behind my back having a tight grip on it.

I felt Chucky's head turn towards it as if he noticed the long silver sharp knife.

"No ones here (Y/N)...is only me and you"
The man whispered seductively as he walked backwards locking the door. Then towards me.

He crawled into my bed getting closer to my body as I spoke up by every inch he gotten close. "You...sick...MOTHER FUCKER!" I jammed the knife into his throat making him drop dead onto my white sheets blood streaming everywhere as his shocked scared emotion still remained on his now lifeless pale face.

His filthy blood splashed onto my face into my eyes and also on Chucky.

I looked at my doings in front of me with a wide grin on my face, how happy I was now that I finally killed this pedo!

I continued stabbing the dead man furiously and with each stab I laughed with excitement.
to be honest if Chucky was alive he would think I'm crazy.

Realising I caused a bigger mess I groaned in annoyance. I loved killing but hated cleaning up.

I glanced over to Chucky blowing a strand of hair out of my face
"and that's how Chucky you kill a mother fucker!" I said to him realising I'm talking to a doll.

I saw a devilish smirk form on his adorable face causing me to smile.

Finally getting rid of the useless body and blood I changed my bed sheets and burnt the stained ones.

I placed Chucky on a chair as I examined the blood that was stained on his plastic cheek.

I licked the blood off his cheek seductively because why not.

I swore I saw his cheeks heat up red as if he was blushing? But maybe it was the blood smeared all over his face or not? Maybe it's one of the animatronic I mean this doll has done impressive things that I don't even know what else it could do more, but one thing for sure is this doll is mine for ever.

I grabbed some underwear and an outfit as well as Chucky and locked myself in the bathroom ready to take a shower.

I sat Chucky on top of the toilet as I started to get undressed looking into the mirror I began to feel watched but no one was here with me so?

From my peripheral vision I swore I saw Chucky raise an eyebrow while he bit his lip but I brushed it off thinking I'm just being crazy.

I threw my clean underwear on his head as it was dangling off his face. "Chucky hold this for me please " I giggled before stepping into the shower.

I let the steaming water cleanse my body from any blood that was left over.

【 ⋆ Chucky's 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ⋆ 】

Damn this girl is so fine, I couldn't stop staring at her breast and ass.

I raised my brow while biting down at my lip, I knew she was the one when I laid my eyes on her. She threw her underwear on my face but I wasn't complaining.

"Chucky hold this for me please" i heard her angelic voice say. Of course I will hold this for you I said in my head.

She was everything I needed.

The way she killed that man it was psychotic! She wasn't scared nor disgusted, by the looks of it she was enjoying it.

Seeing (Y/N) walk into the shower I groaned inside, her blurry shower curtains covered everything i wanted to see! Ugh.

So I just sat there now examining her silky panties in my hands as the thought of her licking my cheek made something awaken down bellow there.

Fuck! How I'm supposed to hide this? I put myself on barbie mode seeing (Y/N) get out the shower while I had my usual smirk on ready to see what I craved for.

My dreams were soon crushed as she took the towel wrapping herself before stepping out so again I saw...nothing.

"Hey Chucky thanks for holding my panties" a giggle came from her as she took it from me and wore it.

"I like to be hugged!" I took my chances into feeling her bare chest.

"Aww come here little baby" she picked me up placing my head on her chest god life was amazing.

She carried me onto her bed as she started getting dressed. I decided to make myself known.

"Strip them clothes off for me."

【 ⋆ 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ⋆ 】

I placed Chucky on my bed starting to get dressed when suddenly I heard a mans voice.

"Strip them clothes off for me"

I grabbed my knife now pointing towards the doll.

"Okay what the fuck is going on!?" I freaked out as the doll sat up and looked at me with its perverted smirk.

"Look let me explain" he started walking towards me making me place the knife against his neck.

"You are not a normal doll what the fuck are you" I demanded with no emotion in my eyes. When some weird shit going on is best to be the boss of it.

"Look (Y/N) I'm a lost soul trapped in this doll, once I get out of this god damn body I will be free."

My eyes widened "so you are telling me you saw me naked?!" I yelled.

"Well yeah and I got to admit I enjoyed it" he pointed to his pants revealing a little bulge.

my cheeks flushed bright red in embarrassment.

"Fuck no" I held my head in frustration.

"So you even saw me kill that man?" I glared at him.

"Yes and you were amazing at it"

He clapped for me causing me to smirk.

But then I placed the knife back onto his throat.

"I swear if you tell anyone you are dead..again"

There's no way a fucking doll is going to make me end up in jail.

"I'm not going to tell anyone and jeez I'm a doll and get that knife out of my face toots"

"Alright then" I put the knife down now sitting down getting on his level leaning in.

"So tell me who you really are or how you died."

I was so interested into this I was amazed by how such thing like this existed, I knew ghosts were real but to encounter with one? Wow.

"So where do I start...I was shot in the toy store couple of years ago by a bastard called Mike and as I collapsed onto one of the good guys dolls I transferred my soul into the doll with voodoo so I can come back and get my revenge."

I was taken back by his back story because it felt all too familiar but I couldn't remember.

"What is your name and I know it ain't no damn Chucky" I furrowed my eyes at him causing him to laugh like a Maniac.

"Charles Lee Ray, the famous Murderer."

I dropped my knife onto the wooden floor making a loud clatter noise as I brung my hand to my mouth causing Chucky to raise a brow in confusion.

"Oh my fucking god...no mother fucking way!"

He seemed genuinely confused by my excited reaction I bet he expected me to scream or something but I squealed like a fan girl instead.

"What?" He shrugged utterly confused.

"I...I had the biggest crush on Charles I mean you  not the doll I'm meaning you!"

I rolled my eyes at my stupidness but soon blushed as I saw his smirk.

"So you like me huh?" His smirk grew wider making my heart pound.

"I mean yeah it's weird to have a crush on a fucking psychotic killer but you were my inspiration you were the reason why I started killing, when I heard the news I got mad and that's when I went out that night and killed someone for the first time."

"You are a pro I can see"

I leaned in towards him our lips just an inch apart as I whispered into his ear.

"I learned from my master Charles"

I could feel his cheeks heating up as well as his thing...rising up...didn't know dolls can do that.

Noticing his embarrassment in trying to hide his excitement I laid back into my bed.

"I'm going back to bed you can go to the kitchen and get you some food."

I started to drift off back to sleep as I felt Chucky's eyes on my butt...great.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

799 87 27
What happens when a self-destructive teenaged boy tries to befriend Jeff the killer? Nothing good, probably...
1.3K 50 9
𝑆ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑢 𝐾𝑎𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑎 𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑃𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑒𝑟'𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑤𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙...
134K 3.6K 29
BOOK ONE • Chucky kills Detective Mike Norris, not knowing his niece, Megan, would come home that night and see her Uncle dead. The killer doll tries...
7K 139 16
When this troubled killer meets his match, what will happen?