Boundless (Completed)

By iamhoshi13

A story about two souls bound to their past. One without a heart, and one without a soul. What if fate decid... More

TEASER
Dream
Chanel Girl
Effects
Tied with Chanel (M)
It's a Date
A Beautiful Distraction
Dinner
Nightmares
The girl in Lisa's dream
Paris
Sweet Torture (M)
Sanctuary
Greatest Fear
Breaking apart
Lisa's Past
Shutting down
Three years ago (Part 1)
Three years ago (Part 2)
Three years ago (part 3)
Vulnerable (Three years ago)
Awaken
Missing
Delirious
All messed up
The Hunt
Home
Everything
Sunrise
Announcement
Normal Date Plan
Manoban's Date Plan
Anything for her Princess
Relentless
Under the stars
Let the games begin
The beginning of the end
Jennie Ruby Jane Kim
Finalé Teaser
Chess Game
Back to Hell
Checkmate
Final
ANNOUNCEMENT

For a lifetime (M)

12.7K 376 38
By iamhoshi13

J

“Stop crying baby” she wipes the tears on my cheeks and pulls me to sit on her lap.

Straddling Lisa, I snaked my arm around her neck. She smiles and pecks my tear stained cheeks.

“I’m not the only one who cried here Manoban” I roll my eyes and her throaty laugh penetrates through me.

“What’s funny?” I ask her.

“A few seconds ago you were biting me and pushing me away, and then all of sudden you’re here sitting on my lap with your tongue shoved down on my throat. I love your mood swings baby” she winks and I slap her on the arm.

“Shut up!”

She laughs and I can’t stop myself from joining her.

“I’m sorry” I brush her lip that’s marred with my bite and I see her wince a bit.

“Does it hurt?” she nods and pouts.

CUTE!

“Then no more kissing for now” I tease and her doe eyes pops open.

“Yah! That’s not the right way to treat an injured girlfriend!” she yells and I chuckle at her silliness.

“You’re not injured Manoban. It’s just a tiny cut. Stop being such a baby if you want to be my girlfriend”

A coy smile appears on her plump luscious lips. She tilts her head to the side, watching me carefully as her fingers gently trace my spine from the back of my neck until it reached my tailbone.

“I missed you moaning my name Ms. Kim” she whispers against my skin and a heat crept up from the back of my neck up to my cheeks.

I feel goosebumps and I can’t help but grab her shoulder for support.

Her hands sprawled at the back of my waist, just above my ass and I feel heat building in between my legs as she pulls me closer to her.

Oh God.

I glance at Lisa’s eyes which are now hooded with lust and I can’t deny the fact that I am now aroused and wanting.

“I saw you with that ugly fucker on the back of the bar Ms. Kim,” Her voice low and raspy.

“I told you that I don’t share what’s mine. Why were you dancing with that fucker?” she whispers against my neck and I feel her breath grazing my skin sending chills all over my body.

“I – I don’t know what happ – Oh god“  My head throws back at the touch of Lisa’s tongue on my skin. She runs her warm tongue on my neck and I can’t help but grind against Lisa’s crotch.

“You taste the same, sweet like strawberries my kitten. Shall I punish you before I fuck you for being such a naughty girl?”

“Yes please –”

Her fingers grab my chin to look at her and I see danger from Lisa’s doe eyes. But instead of being afraid, I felt a thrilling sensation from the growing arousal down my core.

“Punish me Manoban, and then fuck me senseless”

With one swift move, Lisa pins me down on the bed.

“Shall I tie you and fuck you Ms. Kim?”  She asks and I nod offering her both my wrists.

She smirks and reaches something from her pocket.

My Chanel Ribbon!

“Do you know how much I love to see your hands tied with this fucking ribbon?”

She bends down and grabs both of my wrists. “Wait”

She stops and stands up at the foot of the bed. “Before I tie those lovely wrists – “ she smirks and rakes my body up and down.

“Strip, Ms. Kim” she commands and I hastily sit up.

Removing my top off, I didn’t break eye contact with her. Lisa stood like a lion waiting to devour her prey.

The funny thing is, seeing her in such a dominant manner only made me want her more.  Her eyes were dark and her chest is heaving.

“You’re perfect” she mumbles.

After removing everything, Lisa crouched on the bed and tied both my wrists.

“Lie on your stomach Ms. Kim and do not lift your head without my command”

I roll on the bed and feel anxious all of a sudden. Lisa paces on around the room and I have no idea what she’s doing since my face is buried on her mattress.

I hear Lisa opening a drawer and my heart thudded out of my chest.

“I’m going to hit you ten times and you’re going to count with me. Do you hear me loud and clear Ms. Kim? “

“Y-yes!” my answer was muffled. My heart is racing and my head is spinning.

“Good. After I hit you, I will fuck your brains out”

“Is that what you want?” her voice was low and provocative.

Fuck yes!

I feverishly nod against the sheets.

Lisa is the only one who could make me submit willingly.

I shivered at the contact of something leather-like in my skin. My body is trembling while I anticipate the first hit.

“Ahhh!” I whimper as soon as the first hit made contact in the left cheek of my ass..

“I said count Ms. Kim” she hits again and I bite my lower lip.

“Two!”

She hits again and I moan when it hit near my folds.

“Three, fuck!”

Based on my guess, Lisa is using a riding crop, something that I also use with the men I used to toy with.

The tip of the crop brushes against my folds and I moan against the mattress.

“Already wet for me Ms. Kim.”

She hits and this time, the riding crop lands on the center of my folds and I gasp ever so loudly.

“F-four! Oh god!”

Sprawled naked on my stomach against Lisa’s bed while she whips me with a riding crop is the most erotic thing I have ever imagined.

Lisa continues my punishment and I almost came from too much pleasure in Lisa’s torture.

I hear the riding crop drop on the floor and Lisa climbs on the bed pulling me to bend on all fours.

“Your skin looks lovelier this way Ms. Kim” she caresses my ass and I feel a stinging pain as her hand brushes against my sore skin.

“Now let’s fuck your brains out shall we?” she whispers and nibbles on my ears.

“Yes Lisa please, oh god”

“Lie on the bed and spread your legs for me” she whispers and I move my trembling body.

I want my release and I need it ASAP.

Lisa walks over to the drawer and pulls a –

Holy fuck.

“Do you want me to use this on you?” she asks and I bite my lip.

It’s a strap-on.

“Y-yes. Please.” I plead and she puts the strap-on together while I watch her in awe. She presses her end inside of her and secured everything in place.

Seeing Lisa wearing it is so different but mostly –

REALLY REALLY HOT AND FUCKABLE.

Oh god I am so horny and needy! 

Lisa stands in the edge of the bed and gestures me near her. With half of my ass hanging on the edge of the bed, Lisa bends down on her knees and fucked me with her mouth without warning.

“Fuck yes!” her tongue felt perfect against my wet folds.

She inserts one finger and thrusts in and out while she sucked on my clit.

The rhythm drove me crazy and I feel like exploding.

“Fuck Lisa”

I feel the climax building inside of me when she suddenly pulls out from me.

“Lisa please!” I beg. She’s driving me insane.

“Please what?” she asks.

Groaning, I scowl at Lisa.

She’s taking it too long!

“Ugggh! I need to cum Manoban or I will kill you if you delay me more!” she chuckles.

“Then let’s not delay it more baby” Lisa reached at my secured wrists and removes the ribbon.

“Hold on tight” with one quick kiss on my forehead, Lisa enters me in one ruthless thrust.

“Oh god!” I wince at the sudden intrusion, I dig my nails at Lisa’s shoulder blades feeling the full size enter me.

“Goddammit baby you’re so tight” she throws her head back and her eyes roll at the euphoric feeling of filling me.

Lisa stands at the edge of the bed, she spreads my legs wider and began to thrust slowly.

Fuck, she looks god damn hotter than the usual.

There are beads of sweat sliding down the outline of her abs and I watch her muscles contract at each careful thrust.

She trusts in and out, pulling out then enters again.

I can’t concentrate, the euphoric feeling is driving me crazy.

“Faster baby, please” I grip on the sheets as Lisa began to pick up her pace.

Oh god this feels so fucking good.

The wetness between my legs lubricates the size enough for me to enjoy it without feeling any pain.

Lisa watched me with hooded eyes while she fucked me ruthless at the edge of her bed.

I met her every thrust, bucking up as she pumps in.

“Goddammit Jennie!”

Her nails digging at my thighs as she hold me down spread eagled.

“Oh my god Lisa!” she hits my G-spot and soon, I feel the climax reaching its peak.

She pumps in with vigor, our bodies glistening with sweat.

“Cum for me baby” she grunts as she slams harder.

Harder.

Faster.

I clawed on Lisa’s bare back as she bend down and kiss me hard.

We moan against each other’s mouth and she thrusts without remorse.

She pins my hands down and intertwines our fingers.

My legs coiled around Lisa’s hips as her thrusts became sloppier, my legs are numb and I feel my toes curling.

I’m almost there and I know Lisa is too.

With a few more thrusts, we both reached our release moaning each other’s name while we rode our climax to the end.

Lisa pulls out making me whimper at the sudden loss of contact. She discards the strap, throws it thoughtlessly on the floor then falls on the bed beside me.

Snuggling against Lisa’s chest, she pulled the duvet over us.

“I love you, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim.” She whispers and my heart stopped for a moment.

This is the first time I heard Lisa say those words, those words that I had been longing to hear.

I looked up to meet her eyes and she was staring right through me with such loving gaze.

“W-what did you say?” I wanted to hear it again.

Again and again.

She chuckles and pecked the tip of my nose.

“I love you with every fiber in my body, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim” she says and I can’t help but cry out of happiness.

“Why are you crying?!” she panics. I cupped her face with one hand and pecked her lips.

“Because I love you too Lalisa Manoban”

She smiles down at me and my heart doubled the size. She intertwines our fingers and tucked my hair behind my ear.

“I don’t believe in such forever but I promise to love you for a lifetime Ms. Kim”

“For a lifetime”

----------

AN: sorry if I didn't update yesterday guys.

I felt super sick so I had to rest.

Anyway, here's an update for you all.

Hope you like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 34K 48
LISA G!P Lisa falls in love with a poor girl from the village named Jennie Kim. [COMPLETED]
6K 513 31
"We're not normal." 2 sisters will experience the human life and changes that will be faced, they will meet enemies, lovers, and etc. But when the pa...
12.6K 197 21
"Hearts are made out of sand. When they meet the perfect person, the heart heats up and and turns to glass. By the time its held by another person, i...
4.2M 114K 65
Jennie a daughter of a multi billionaire, gets literally everything and anything she wants. Beautiful, intelligent and almost perfect. BUT she's an e...