CHEATS GET BEATS || VKOOK

By PARKTHICCIN

In which Taehyung cheated on Jungkook. Or did he? โ†ณ๐–ณ๐– ๐–ค๐–ช๐–ฎ๐–ฎ๐–ช ๐–ฒ๐–ง๐–ฎ๐–ฑ๐–ณ ๐–ฒ๐–ณ๐–ฎ๐–ฑ๐–ธ โ†ณ๐–ฒ๐–ฌ๐–ด๐–ณ โ†ณ๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ฅ๐–ด... More

โ€ข1โ€ข
โ€ข2โ€ข
โ€ข3โ€ข
โ€ข4โ€ข
โ€ข5โ€ข
โ€ข6โ€ข
โ€ข7โ€ข
โ€ข9โ€ข
โ€ข10โ€ข
โ€ข11โ€ข
โ€ข12โ€ข
โ€ข13โ€ข
โ€ข14โ€ข
โ€ข15โ€ข
โ€ข16โ€ข
๐Ÿ’ข ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ญ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ญ๐–ข๐–ค๐–ฌ๐–ค๐–ญ๐–ณ ๐Ÿ’ข

โ€ข8โ€ข

4.2K 120 34
By PARKTHICCIN

"Quick, take the look-a-likes and place them into position." Yugyeom commanded.

"Got it." Youngjae said.

"And the girls?" Jinyoung asked.

"Did you even listen to the plan?!" Yugyeom yelled. "I specifically told you, find people that look like Namjoon, Yoongi, and Taehyung. Then, find some random girls they can have sex with. Next, place them into position so it looks like they're cheating. And with this, I will finally have Jungkook's heart!" Yugyeom snickered.

"Now...," Yugyeom looked around at his men, "Place them in the basement. They won't wake up for another 18 hours."

••••••••

As Yugyeom wanted, the trio saw everything, convinced the men were their boyfriends.

As Yugyeom heard the three leave, he walked out and told the actors to stop. "Great job, guys. Here's $80. Now leave, and say nothing.

"As for y'all," Yugyeom faced his men again, "Place the creatures back to where it looks like they passed out from their drunkness. I have a special someone to meet tomorrow." He smirked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
121K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
953K 36.1K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
905K 41.4K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one