imortal eye (billdip) I Disco...

By Nuttellacat

Dipper's going to Gravity falls with his "sister" so that they can visit their great uncle. He has suffered w... More

nightmare and neglect
new places new faces
bills back bitch
5
not story
6
you probably know this but still!
7
author note
8
Holy Cow
9
10
An
11
I Witnessed A Birthing
12
Sorry!
Oof
So Like Still Discontinued

is it so bad?

3.5K 94 39
By Nuttellacat

Dipper's P.O.V.

Luna showed me all around town, including every dead end ally way he said "You can never be too safe, after all gravity falls does have a rumored cult." In the most serious voice ever. Ya he wasn't joking it really is a thing in gravity falls! After that major told me that "if you need anything I will always let you in the house." And gave me there address! I was so confused yet thankful. So we ate at the dinner and then they walked me home. I said "thank you I guess I'll talk to you later?" Sure see ya round Dipper." Replied Luna. Huh weird yet really welcoming,nice people, maybe this won't be so bad? "DIP SHIT!" never mind.

Mable's P.O.V.

Dipper probably got lost but he should be here by now! Ughh he is so useless, wait is that him, and ... Someone else? The person with him looked to be like 15 maybe younger, a girl I think, curly messy black hair with dark purple, no indigo tips, her eyes are the same color as the indigo in her hair, she has a lip Peircing, and is paler then dip shit, and with even more freckles.

Looks like dip stick found a friend I am going to enjoy making him suffer by making his friend hate him.

(What major looks like)
Kinda like a miny version of dipper

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.7K 1.8K 33
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
704K 16.7K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
850K 39.6K 169
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
744K 29.1K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...