๐˜Œ๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜•๐˜ˆ๐˜“ โ”โ” ๐™Ž.๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™–...

By ukiyoplural

๐˜Œ๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜•๐˜ˆ๐˜“ | in which jasmine potter, aka the girl who lived, get's sent back thirty years into the pas... More

CAST
GALLERY
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
WEDDING
A/N
SNEAK P/1
SNEAK P/2
SEQUEL UP
EXTRA - ONE
MORE STORIES

CHAPTER TEN

30.4K 1K 295
By ukiyoplural

The Autumn season hit hard, turning the summers green leaves into a vibrant orange, it also seemed to be the season for going on dates, as Jasmine quickly found out. Peter, James, Remus, Regulus and Narcissa all had one lined up for Hogsmeade, but what confused many of Hogwarts students was why Siruis Black didn't?

All the Gryffindors answered with a simple name.
"Jasmine Granger."

Siruis was a mess, ever since he found out Lily had caved and said yes to going out with his best mate James, he had frantically been trying to come up with the perfect way to ask Jazzy out.

But it was getting to the point where he was just tempted to stand on the Gryffindor table at breakfast and bellow it out.

Of course he couldn't actually do that, but it was still tempting.

Jasmine, however, was perfectly content with spending time with her father, even as the nerves ate her away while they approached the quidditch pitch.

Remus grinned to himself as James reassured her that all he needed her to do was toss a ball at him- and that it didn't require much skill. What James didn't know was that Jasmine had been the youngest chaser in a century in her time, but thanks to Siruis, Remus did.

"Prongs," He began quietly, once he had decided if he didn't tell the boy now, he would burst, "Have you asked Jazzy if she's ever played quidditch?"

Jas shot him a glare as the boy in question froze mid gesture. "Oh, er- Have you?"

"Uhm... a little."

"She was captian in her sixth year and was the youngest player in a century."

James' jaw fell as Jasmines cheeks heated up. "First of all- I was co-captian, second, Harry was technically the youngest player in a century since I was born first-"

"What position?" James blurted out in excitement, practically jumping for joy.

"Wha-? Oh, I played chaser and Harry played seeker, he's only ever lossed two matches if I remember correctly, one in third year because someone scared the living daylights out of him in the form of a rather large dog-"

James snorted and Remus frowned contemplatively,

"-And the other was because stupid Cormac Mclaggen, the git, thought he could do everybody elses jobs better. He couldn't by the way, Ron clearly beat him in the tryouts, even if Hermione used a confundus charm. Arrogant too he was, served him right when he ate the dragons balls and vomited on Snapes shoes at Slughorns party, got detention right through Christmas."

"I have so many questions." James stated faintly, eyebrows crawling through his hair.

"Ask away."

***

"You're joking!"

"Well I'm not exactly Siruis."

"You fought a troll in the bathroom- when you were eleven?"

Jasmine beamed while nodding her head enthusiastically. "Yep- and in our second year we flew a enchanted car into the Whomping Willow, and we fought a Basilisk with Godric Gryffindors sword, and we brewed (Well Hermione mostly) a polyjuice potion illegally the same year to interrogate a Slytherin- Narcissa's son actually- Draco. Dracos a stuck up sod but Cecily was alright, even then, she saved me and Harry's life and lied right to Voldemorts face-"

"Woah woah, slow down. I really need to get a whole picture on this." The Gryffindor chaser mumbled, rubbing his temples.

They had finished their game of quidditch an hour ago, arguing somewhat who the better Chaser was. Despite her bashfulness earlier James saw how competitive she got quickly, something she reminded him of Lily because.

"I know I know, it's a lot. But... I've already been here for over two months. I've gotta head back in three..."

"Speaking if which- I already know we're gonna be obliviated- but, what are you gonna do about future Siruis? Because, no offence, that's a pretty big age gap..."

She sighed, running her fingers through her loose hair. He was dead. That was all she could think, Siruis was dead, she knew it was going to break her heart when she went back, not only was he her best friend, she found herself developing, to put it bluntly, a crush.

His looks. His laugh. His jokes. His jackets. His hair. His protective nature. The way he bit his lip. The way he casually leaned against the wall as he spoke. How he wrapped his arms around her without pausing in the middle of a conversation. How he buried his chin in the crook of her neck...

She was screwed.

She'd been through so much, but there wasn't a doubt in her mind that he'd been the end of her.

And she loved every minute of it, of him.

She was just so scared. Because she didn't want to- she couldn't lose anyone else.

"Queenie?"

"S-sorry... I guess that's future us' problem..."

James nodded and changed the subject, trying to coax his daughter into joining the quidditch team.

***

"I can't believe I'm doing this, I cannot believe I'm doing this." Hermione repeated for the sixth time, it had been nearly two hours since Harry had slid down the pipe in moaning Myrtles bathroom, night was falling and the brunette was starting to get worried.

"Harry?" She called out tentatively, when no one answered she began to chew on her nails, Jasmine was going to come back either way, and while she understood Harry's worry, she also disapproved of his impatience.

"Goddamnit! Harry where are you!?"

It seemed as though Merlin himself had heard the witches prayers as a voice echoed up,

"Send down the rope!"

***

"Lily! Flower- wait up!"

Lily Evans spun around on her way to the Library to find Siruis Black racing up the hallway, gasping for air slightly when he reached her.

"Yes?"

"I need your help! Badly, it's about Jas."

The red head pursed her lips, while she and Marlene spent every meal with the new girl, they weren't as close as Lily would've liked, she was a funny girl with a quirky personality but she seemed to prefer the boys dangerous antics.

"Sorry Siruis, but I don't think I'll be able to help you- but, Narcissa is close with her. She's your cousin right? Couldn't she help?"

Siruis stifled a groan as the head girl walked away. The very last thing he wanted to do was go to his cousin for advice, but it looked as though he had no choice in the matter.

Damn.

Narcissa sat on a bench outside the school, her nose buried in a book and her hair pinned up immaculately. She didn't notice the eldest Black son until his shadow fell over her, she glanced up and saw he was fiddling with a loose thread nervously.

"S-siruis? What are you-"

"I need your help. 'Cissa."

The girl sat up straighter and looked him over cautiously, he looked nervous, more nervous than the Slytherin had ever seen him.

"What's wrong?"

"I- Well- hmmm. I need your help with some ideas to ask Jasmine out."

Narcissa raised her eyebrows, the fact that the Siruis Black was so worked up over a girl- almost made her laugh.

"Well, what do you want to know?"

He paced up and down the small stretch of pathway in front of the bench. "What's her favourite Honeydukes sweet?"

'Cissa frowned in thought. "Sugar quills, both she and her brother love them." Siruis paused before shaking his head and continuing. "No, I don't wanna remind her of her brother... favourite flower?"

"Magnolia."

"That's a muggle one right?- where would I find those- uh- favourite book? Song?"

"Her favourite book is Inkheart by a muggle called Cornelia Funke. Her favourite song is 'Flood' by the muggle band, 'Take That'."

"Muggle stuff... I won't be able to get any of that stuff..."

"Well, she said she likes dogs. Big dark coloured ones more specifically, apparently she grew up around them... Snuffles, Fluffy, Fang... they all sounded gahstly but she seemed to rather favour them."

Siruis froze and looked at his cousin, a grin broke out on his face while a bark of laughter escaped his lips. "That's it! Cissy you genuis!"

He turned and ran down the bank, barely glancing over his shoulder and yelling, "We'll tell you how it goes!"

***

A/N

What do you guys think of the new cover?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 140 5
โ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐โž -๐’‚.๐’†.๐’‘ ...
37.6K 894 23
!This was discontinued until I posted the rest of the pre-written chapters. Many are unedited so forgive me! 7th year (Y/N) Black. Sirius's Older si...
20.1K 738 34
What would happen if an ancestor of James Potter gets transported to his time? What if she was able to see traces of ancient magic? What if someone e...