Thus they came for me? (RWBY...

By Dadlovekid

What happen when someone have talk to Salem for years? Listening to her rants and making promises. What happe... More

Bio
Part 1: Sadness
Part 2: Qrow
Part 3: Atlas
Part 4: Neo's Hero
Part 5: Wraith
Part 6: Past
Part 8: Evil
Part 9: Joining
Part 10: Visit
Part 11: Summer Time
Part 12: The Finale

Part 7: Snow fall

3.1K 44 6
By Dadlovekid

(I want to say thanks to the 60 views who read my little story that I am literally winging at this point because why not.)

YEARS AGO __

(Y/N) POV

I am waiting for the Schnee dust company's owner. My shadows cover the room with eyes of 8 men with swords on their hips. Come enter Jacques Schnee. He have two people behind him, one was a little girl with a white dress and another was a boy who look and act like him.

Jacques: "OH MY. Well isn't lord (Y/N)." Nervous "W-What can I do for you?"

Me: smile "Did you just stutter? Did I make the great Jacques chock on his own words?" I stand up and approach

Jacques: "W-What No. No you didn't"

The two small children was confuse on what their father was panicking about.

Me: "AAAAH" I look at those two "Please forgive me. I didn't know that Jacques travel with two little angels. A princess and a prince that follow a lord who pretends to be king. Do you know who is king between the two of us?"

The boy was hesitated on his words, look at Jacques. The Girl simply say that it was me, I saw something in her eyes.

Me: "My oh my. The little princess got it right." I twirl around her and stop facing the others, behind her "Jacque. Who are these two? Especially this one right here."

I point to her before placing my hands on her shoulder. She was cold, but warm. I felt this once before, but I do not know where. Certainly not by mother or father. Maybe from the voice?

Jacques: "That is my daughter Weiss and this young man is my son Whitley." He says, recomposing himself.

Me: "AH! I hope that when they are older, I think they make me happy. Isn't the heiress is your daughter Winter, right?"

Jacques: even more nervous now "Well yes. But it just that she is persist on joining Atlas Military and disowning the family legacy."

I was somewhat furious. I know that he abuse his children and hurt them, but he only doing it to ensure that I am happy. Guess that I cause this on them. I feel somewhat responsible. I squeeze on Weiss shoulder.

Me: "Well then, I have but one question on you. Did you find it? Did you find them?" I let go of Weiss and walk away to a window to see to the city.

Jacques: "Yes the Apathy. We found them and trying our best to hold them at bay."

Me: "Good. I need to know if I can control them or not. Pull back everyone who is there and replace them. And have the new ones built a wall about 400 meters away, to make sure that they are change out by force every three days."

Jacques: "Yes my lord. I will make sure that it is done."

Me:" And Jacques I would like to ask your children a few questions. Get out and I would call you in a little bit."

Jacques: "But they ar-"

Me: "I DON'T CARE JACQUES! GET OUT! NOW!"

He then walk out. I turn to see two children with shock expressions. I smile and sit down, I motion them as well.

Me: "Don't worry children. I won't hurt you, I just want to ask some questions."

They sit down and stare at me.

Me: "Do you know what is my rules? And also do you know whom I am?"

The shake their heads no.

Me: "It is quite simple. Always be good, don't hurt faunas, and always smile. Before I forgot, I am (Y/N) (L/N). I am the one who keep you father busy at night, and his nightmare. I have done so many terrible things children, I only hope that I never have to show you it. If you ever need Help
Weiss, please contact me with this." I pull out my card

Weiss: "Why are you giving it to me? Please tell me why?" I carefully take my card. She full of fear.

Me: "I seen your eyes. It tell me that you are scared or tired of being treated like this. Whitley you are just like your father, so I don't care much about you, you are easy to control if press the right buttons." I look at Weiss "Now for you. It is going to be hard, but why would I do that when he is doing it to you. Your own father. I would like to know what it like to be you. Maybe teach you a thing or two about fighting up for yourself."

Her head was lifted and her eyes have sparks in her eyes. I know I did the right thing there.

TIME-SKIP PRESENT DAY

I awoke in a familiar room. It was something I hope to never go to again.

I awoke in a familiar room. It was something I hope to never go to again. It was a dark room with a king size dark red bed.

I look over to see that I am tired in a chair. This is just some Déjà vu. I then heard a door open and then closes. I panic, Please tell me that this not who I think this is.

???: "Hey there, you stud. I have waited to see you again."

Yep it is. It is the girl Ada Taurus, a crazy chick who never kill any girl that remotely like me and also kidnap me on a daily basis.

Me: "Hey Ada. Are you still mad at me for last?"

Ada: "No I am not" she sat on my laps "You just did what you thought was a good idea. But I might punish you."

She dug a nail into my back. Her eyes became full with hearts. I try to scream only for her to kiss me, exploring my mouth. I only fall into it due to old habits. Damn, I remember when I first meet her.

2 YEARS AGO - - -

I get caught dealing with the White Fang (Before you met Seinna Khan). I got in a cell with a male bull faunas, he have red hair, Grimm mask that cover his upper face, black coat. I still wear my suit, but lost me hat. We were both handcuff, I sat down on a slab of metal off to the side of the bed.

Using my semblance it got off the cuffs and summon my scroll, I was bored. I play a random game. Sometime pass while I play a shooter game.

Me: "Hey, bastard. That hacking!" I then throw my scroll to the wall.

I lay down on the bed and close my eyes.

???: "Hey!" said a masculine voice. "How you got out your cuffs."

I then got up and open my eyes. I turn to the bull. I stand up and look him straight in the eyes. He back up from my sudden movement. He try to grab something to his side, but felt nothing. Must be reflex.

I turn snap my fingers, and come in several Atlas soldiers (that who owns the prison). The aim theirs guns at him. I turn walk up to him and grab his cuffs. I then make the shadow of the cuffs to break it by breaking the atoms. He was shock for someone who just broke a item that cancel semblance.

I then turn around make the soldiers vanish, door closes, and lay on the bed again. I want to sleep, I am bored.

I then felt something tugging on my shirt. I then was lifted into the air to see the bull again, anger. He is acting like a girl, I wonder what he look like when he is. I chuckle to myself.

???: "You can do that and all you do is just lay down, being lazy! AND WHAT IS FUNNY!"

I then look at him in the eyes and hold his wrist. I then slowly making the shadow that my hand to weaken his strength. I then turn his hands away from each other, causing him to drop me. I snap my fingers and a cloud of dust appear around the bull. I close my eyes and cough.

(LEMON WARNING__ 18+ YEARS OLD ONLY---- please follow this)

Once the dust clear off, there stand a beautiful woman with amazing red hair. She then punch me. I fall and she look down on me, looking to see her new form. I grasp and she punch me again. I reach out and grab something. It was soft and warm, then I heard a moan. I look where my hand is and it is on her breast.

She then pick me up and throw me on the bed. She then got on top of me and start strangle me. I was chocking for air, Then I grab her breast again, (the only thing I could do). I start groping her and she start to moan loudly, blushing a blood red. Then she grab my head and push it into her breast. She hold me tight.

Bull: "OH my Oum. This feel so good. Please tell me what you did to me?"

Me: "I just thought how much you act like a woman, so I transform you body to one. It could be possible that your mind is trying to adjust to your body, but I won't know, never been a woman for a long time."

She then push me back down and start to grid my member. She wrap her arms around my neck. I give in to my desires and stand up and slam her to the wall. She then wrap her legs around my body. She began to rape my mouth and I start thrusting upward (dry humming).

Woman: whisper into my ear "OH little boy, I think I am going through the heat. I need you to help me, have sex with me."

We then began to take our cloths off. She immediately tackle me down. I was in shock as she stroke my hard and stiff member, while facing at me. I then push her onto the bed and start rubbing my member on her womanhood. She flip me over, fighting over dominance on who is on top. She the grab my member and lick the tip.

I wimp a bit. She then start to going down, slowly and licking around the tip. I couldn't take it anymore and grab her head to push her deep. Her eyes widen and start to dance with my member deep inside of throat. The deep throat was too much for me to bear. I felt it coming and cum into her mouth. She gulp it all down and stand up.

Woman: " Little boy. You didn't warn me, and you got me all wet down below. For that you need to be punish."

She then flip me and just go on instrincts. I then ram straight into her, my full hard member. She scream loudly, blood start coming out of her. I then thrust hardly into her. She like it rough because she keep saying, "HARDER!" or "FASTER!"

Woman: "I am going to kill you after this. But till then, *moan* I need you *loud moan* to thrust harder."

I then go harder into her, I then felt like I broke something. I don't know what I broke but I continue. I then felt her get tighter, I must have enter her womb. I then cam, it was leaking and she cam just by the it coming out.

She then got off and get on all fours. She wag her ass in the air, begging me to put it back in. Just the sight of her womanhood got me turn on again, but I want to tease her. I then shove my face straight into her ass, licking her asshole. She was moaning and didn't know that I took this action.

Woman: "You really *Moan* want to toy *moan* with me. *moan* I can *moan* Respect that."

She then cum after awhile. Now I shove it into her ass, making it bleed to. She moan loudly, I then grab her ass and thrust into it. It this basically rape at this point? Maybe not. I then move her hips the opposite way for the ultimate penetration. I then cam into her ass, I was breathing heavily and lay down. She was panting hard, I did just rape her in the ass and broke her womb.

She then straddle me and straight kissing me.

Woman: "Just to let you know. We are doing this for the rest of the week."

I nod and then let her ride me again. Oum, I love this woman's body, I did make it. Damn I am good.

TIME SKIP

LEMON OVER

After about 4 days of doing this, she was cuddling with me on the small bed. I just thought that I never got he/r name. After 4 days of going at it, I never got the name. I stand up and walk to take a leak, it was weird pissing naked. I then heard a door open. I turn around only to find an atlas female soldier, blushing.

I then teleport out of the cell, in the warden office (Fully clothes because why not). I then snoop around the find information about the person in the cell. Turn out to be Adam Taurus. A cold heartless Bull faunas that kill any and all humans he find. I guess I call his new name as Ada for now on, make sense. I then walk back to my cell and enter to see Ada waking up and the soldier gone.

Me: "Morning Mr. Adam or should I say Miss Ada?"

She got up and look at her naked body. She look back me and smile.

Ada/m: "I guess you can make me go back. But I would like to stay like this for a bit longer. I never got your name, Handsome-"

I blush. She look so cute. I turn away to hide the blush.

Me: The name is (Y/N). This the only thing I tell you about."

TIME SKIP BACK TO YOU TIRED TO A CHAIR

We then stop. I was looking deeply into her eyes, through the mask to see that red eyes of hers. She began to straddle me only to be stop by a knock. I was lucky that my pants was still on, or else something would have happen.

???: "Uh miss Ada? Cinder call for you."

She kiss me on the cheeks on walk to the door. She sway her hips, the tight pants wasn't helping. She open it and look at me before leaving. She blow me a kiss. I was still tired on the chair. She then closes the door and walk away. I hope that is the last I see her.

I then use the dark to my advantage and escape the chair. I open the door only to see Neo and Roman walk down to me, they was looking at each other thankfully. I then got behind the door as they walk by. I rush over to another room and hide inside.

The my vision went black, a pair of hands cover my eyes. I was scared on who this was. Then a voice pierce my thoughts. And I was somewhat calm about this.

???: "You never get to answer me last time we meet, but do you hate me?"

I turn around and hold the hands. It was Cinder, how could I forget that face.

Me: "Cinder I do not hate you, I forgive of your actions. I know how to forgive people and their actions at an early age. But I don't know if I could ever be kind to you, let alone to stand being near you."

Cinder: "I still care for you. I feel guilty of taking your family away. Would you l-let me t-take care of y-you, like a-a"

———————————————

Cliffhanger.

If I continue on this it would have been close to 3400 words of 2 part thing was need

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 20 15
(DISCONTINUED) "Don't claim that you know me, 'cause you know very well that I have seen through it all." ???:"Those words still echo in my mind. Gra...
2.8K 61 11
I own nothing RWBY related. A boy born to an unloving family, thought to be a legend in his small village of Kirin, just a few miles from Vale. The v...
109K 1.8K 10
Years ago Y/N went to beacon with his sister. One day she passed and he grew closer to the girls named Raven and summer. Years later He married Raven...
31.1K 299 13
Ok so this is my first story I hope it isn't to bad when you guys read it. Y/n: Your name Rivers H/l: Hair length H/c: Hair color E/c: Eye color W/n:...