Promise me! (KatsuDeku)

By DramaKelly

The League of Villains attacks UA High, leaving great consequences. More specifically, they turn certain indi... More

Chapter 1 - Downsized
Chapter 2 - Lost
Chapter 3 - Play Time
Chapter 4 - Wonder Duo
Chapter 5 - Letter
Chapter 6 - Confessions
Chapter 7 - Comfort
Chapter 8 - Date
Chapter 9 - Exposed
Chapter 10 - Final Wish
Chapter 11 - All For One
Chapter 12 - Taken
Chapter 13 - Intel
Chapter 14 - Rescue
Chapter 15 - Recovery
Chapter 16 - Execution
Sequel
10K special

50K SPECIAL

9.3K 494 174
By DramaKelly

Wtf guys?!?! 50k?!?!?! I AM SHOOK!!! Like, seriously, this is insane and I love every single one of you!!! <3

"Eeeeeeh! I can't believe we're really doing this!" Izuku exclaimed, happily hopping through the hallways. Katsuki was scowling, rolling his eyes at the happiness of his boyfriend. He'd put his hands in his pockets, walking behind the happy green head. Shoto was walking next to them, giving Midoriya a small smile as he kept muttering and showing his enthusiam.

"Keep it down Deku! There are people having class here" Bakugou hissed, making the emerald eyed boy halt.
"Sorry" he answered with a sheepish smile, scratching the back of his head.
"It's quite alright. I personally think it's rather fitting to be happy. We're getting the chance to inspire first years like the big three once inspired us" the halfa stated.

"Tch... I never got what the hell that Mirio guy did the first day that impressed y'all so fucking much" Kacchan grunted. He was still under house arrest during the time and never felt that first impression like the rest of them did.
"Come on Kacchan! This is our chance to be their heroes before we go out in the field for real" Deku squealed, grabbing his hand and giving him his puppy eyes.

"They're damn first years Deku, which means useless extra's who don't know what the hell they're doing"
"They do have Aizawa sensei as homeroom teacher" Todoroki pointed out.
"They didn't get kidnapped by an evil organization" Katsuki scoffed, looking away with a scowl while still holding on to Izuku's hand.

"Well, if that's the criterium to go on, they don't have daddy issues either" Shoto huffed, making Izuku chuckle. They had the tendency to joke about it, since that's a big part of what their friendship is build on. It was still sensitive, but they knew how far they could go before it stopped being funny.

"Pfft, their hands are probably all fine too" Midoriya laughed, making the others laugh as well.
"Bet they don't mentally exhaust themselves either, ya damn nerd" Bakugou added, giving him a quick peck on the cheek.
"Come on, let's blow their fucking minds away"

"Remember what All Might told you, no cursing" Todoroki said as they came to a stop.
"Tch, I'll do whatever the fuck I want" the blonde grunted.
"Kacchan-" Izuku started, sighing as he looked at his boyfriend.
"Ugh, I'll keep it to a minimum, alright? Let's go in already"
"We need to await Aizawa's announcement" the halfa reminded them.

Izuku rolled his eyes, pulling Katsuki down for a kiss. The blonde was taken aback for a moment but soon melted into the kiss. Todoroki awkwardly looked anywhere but them, trying not to make a big deal out of it. He has gotten used to this over the years... Everyone had to, since these two didn't hold back. Well, he and Yaoyorozu also kissed in public since this year... Their parents still couldn't stand each other, but they tolerated it.

The door slid open, showing off the kissing couple to the class of 1-A. Aizawa stared at them with a neutral gaze. What did he even expect from these idiots? He raised them himself, he knew what kind of mess those boys were. Shoto cleared his throat, elbowing Midoriya as he entered the classroom.

"Oh! Uhm, s-sorry!" Deku instantly stuttered, blushing as he kept his head down while walking in. Kacchan on the other hand walked in with his head held high, grinning at all the young, fresh blood.
"Oh may God help us all" Aizawa muttered, rubbing his eyes with one hand.
"Anyway, these are the current UA Big Three. They'll answer your questions now"

Hands shot up in the air, making Deku beam with enthusiasm. He pointed to a girl in the front row.
"Why are there no girls in the big three? Isn't that discriminating?"
"You're saying there has to be a girl on the big three, even if there are three boys better than her? Now that's fucking discrimination" Bakugou hissed, glaring at her.

"Kacchan!" Izuku whined, pulling on his arm like a little child. Shoto rolled his eyes, the only one actually taking this seriously.
"The hero world is a harsh one, you'll be competing constantly while still being able to work together"
"Thank you, Todoroki" Aizawa sighed, leaning back in his chair while reaching for his sleeping bag.

"Just... Please don't kill them, alright? I'm leaving them in your capable hands"
"I'm not sure if that's a good idea-" Midoriya started but Aizawa was already passed out on the floor in his sleeping bag.
"Ah, some things never change" the halfa sighed with a small smile.

"Yeah, but now that he's passed out-" some guy in the said, standing up. He didn't look very friendly to Deku...
"-You're the son that All For One guy, right? The one they killed two years ago?"
"Y-yes..? Uhm, why do you ask?"
"He gave you that quirk, right? That powerful kick ass quirk you're using all the time? Oh and you have another quirk as well, right? Giving to you by All Might of all people! Bet he retired early due to you~"

"Shut your fucking face Copy Cat 2.0!" Bakugou growled.
"Whoo, not even worth an original nickname... I'd running I were you" Shoto commented as the blonde marched over to the younger boy.
"Pfft, you're no hero either if you're attacking innocent people like that" the boy scoffed.
"You're playing with fire" the halfa muttered, seeing as Izuku now shot into action as well.

"Kacchan! Stop it! He just doesn't know better!" Deku yelled, holding his boyfriend back.
"On the contrary, actually. You're just a parasite, sucking the life out of the strong to gain power... You're disgusting! A villain wanna be a hero... What a joke!"
Midoriya's strength faded away and within seconds, Bakugou held the kid against the wall, explosions cackling in his palms.

"We aren't allowed to kill the first years, Katsuki" Todoroki pointed out as the angry blonde breathed in the face of Copy Cat 2.0.
"I'm not killing him... He doesn't deserve death" Bakugou spat out, growling.
"What I am doing, is giving this little fucking brat a nice demonstration of what real power looks like!"

"No, I have a better idea" Izuku said, having returned to his senses, now smiling again.
"Let's take this go gym gamma!"
"Oh yes, I see where you are going with this Midoriya. A very good idea indeed" Todoroki said with a small smile, looking at all the students.

"Please go change into your hero costumes and meet us at gym gamma, where we will demonstratie what the hero work studies will be like"
Katsuki smirked, backing off with a wicked grin.
"Yeah, that's why we're here, aren't we? Hurry the fuck up extra's! You have 10 minutes! Real crime waits for no one!"

...

Deku was stretching, a smile on his face. He was wearing his hero outfit, ready to do this thing.
"Damn Deku... Your ass looks great in that suit~" Kacchan grinned, making the green head blush.
"K-Kacchan!" Izuku stuttered, covering his face. Todoroki rolled his eyes, leaning against the wall as he watched the Wonder Duo dynamic play out.

"Come on my little angel~ Don't cover this cute freckles~" Bakugou teased, grabbing his hands, stealing a kiss. Midoriya melted into it, letting his gloved hands wander over Katsuki's back while the blonde's hands were tangled up in the green curls of his boyfriend.
"Ugh, these guys just can't get enough of each other, can they?"
The couple pulled away and Bakugou's face instantly fell back into a scowl.

"Kick their ass Deku"

"Alright! To show you guys what we experienced during our hero studies, the hero Deku will now demonstrate what we learned"
The emerald eyed boy fell into a fighting stance, smiling widely at the first years.
"Attack me with all you've got!"
"You don't have to tell me twice" that same guy from before grinned, activating in his quirk.

It didn't help him though. Deku kicked their asses with his various range of quirks, not holding back in the slightest. Within seconds they all laid passed out on the ground.
"Does it makes me bad if I said it felt good to do that?" Izuku asked, looking back at his two classmates.
"Nah, you were awesome my sweet little angel of death" Katsuki smirked, winking at the green head, making him blush a bright red.

"Alright, enough with the flirting already" Todoroki groaned, pushing himself off the wall and walking over to the first years to check if they were alright. Meanwhile Bakugou was hugging Midoriya, who'd started crying because he really might be 'as evil as his father' if he just did this for fun.

Katsuki had mastered the discipline of comforting the broccoli after being together for over 2 years already, so Deku wouldn't cry for long. Within minutes they're probably lounging on the couch with ice cream or hot chocolate, huddled up in a fortress of blankets and pillows, binging old Disney movies.

"What the hell happened here?" Aizawa groaned, seeing the mess as he walked in.
"Your fault for leaving them in our capable hands, sensei" Todoroki pointed out, earning another eye roll from the black ray of sunshine.
"Great... But you're helping me carry them to the medical ward. All of you"

The big three groaned and whined at that, but didn't dare to go against their teacher's demand. Even after all these years, they still feared those demonic red eyes of their beloved father figure...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.8K 58
♥︎♡♥︎♡ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...
15.1K 457 22
Izuku Midoriya(Female), she does have a quirk, and that is called 'All for One'. Yes, she is the daughter of All for One's, aka sensei. she came from...
5K 64 23
Midoriya has become an annoyance to the league. Killing Midoriya has proven too difficult, and the league has learned that turning a UA student again...
309K 6.5K 16
What is Izuku faked his death? What if Katsuki Watched him but deku told him to hush?What if Bakugo and izuku got along?What if bakugo didn't bully d...