love remains forever

De AnjaliChaudhary396

Story about Reyaansh Singhania and Taani Shekhawat Story starts after 4 years Taani left st. Louis Ranked #1... Mais

Character Sketch
1)Swaron Wedding Cards
2)Voice Of His Love
3)Problem SOLVED😘😘
4)Jodhpur Here We Come
5)Fight
6)GLIMPSE OF PAST
7)Heart To Heart Connection
8)The Saaley And Jija Ji Talk's😁😘
New Characters
9)Jab They Met
10)Manfoy Taani
11)Reality Check For Reyam
12)Taayam Réunion Part 1
12)Taayam Réunion (part 2)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14(A)
Chapter 14 (B)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17(LAST CHAPTER)

Chapter 15

1.2K 45 7
De AnjaliChaudhary396

SwaRon's marriage preparations were going on. Everyone was busy with their respective work. But Mr. Reyansh Singhania was having his own personal work, to adore his Taani.  Mrs. Shekhawat was running behind Taani, to make her eat something but she was not ready to eat anything. She was busy but at last after pleading of 45minutes by Mrs. Shekhawat, Taani ate her food. Taani was making cute expressions and Rey adored her. Taani felt someone's gaze on her so she looked at the direction and found him staring at her with open mouth. Taani couldn't control herself and laughed. Rey too smiled.
In evening Mehendi Ceremony was there. All girls were sitting and mehendi was being applied on their hands. Boys were dancing and enjoying. Girls were hooting for them. All the elders were enjoying.
Swayam was stunned seeing Sharon in a white sarii and that too managing beautifully, when she joined her hands and stood in front of his daddi,

both daddi and pota (Grand son ie Swayam) was clean bold, all thanks to his little sister, who has completely changed the atmosphere.
Taani herself was also wearing a white Sarii, and was sitting with the other girls putting mehendi on her hands.
*****
"Kisika name likhna hai apke hath par?" A girl asked Taani, she looked at Rey who was standing with the boys, enjoying. She nodded her head in positivity, as if answering some question in her mind and heart.
"Just write a R.." Taani whispered in her ear. Girl smiled.
She wrote R in her hand and Taani was smiling.
After Mehendi ceremony was over, Taani was sitting with Sharon when Sharon asked her to show her mehendi but Taani didn't. Sharon didn't force her much to show her mehendi to her. After sometime, all the girls were fed by their mothers. Sharon was more pampered by her two mothers, Mrs. Shekhawat and Mrs. Raiprakash.
In a corner Shivam was feeding Nikita . Swayam and Rey were standing, taking the support of the pillar. Taani was having tears in her eyes. She was missing her mother very much. She was missing, being pampered by her mother.
"I miss you Mom" Taani looked upwards and closed her eyes. She went from there to terrace.
This was not unnoticed by Rey. He was feeling very bad for her, So he went towards the food counter and took a plate and kept all her fab things in it.
"Mom!" Rey called his mother.
"Ha Rey?" Mrs. Singhania came towards him.
"Mom I need a favor!" Rey asked her.
"Ya.. say?" Mrs. Singhania replied.
"Mom woh, Taani haven't ate her dinner and she is on terrace.. I want you to make her eat something.. I would have gone but you know she'll feel uncomfortable"
Rey said the truth to his Mom and She just smiled at his son's care for his Love. She ruffled his hair, after years she has seen her son slowly coming back to life. Mrs. Singhania took the plate from his hand and went to the terrace.
Taani was standing on terrace, looking at the stars.
"Kya dhund rahi ho?" Mrs. Singhania asked from back and Taani looked at her first and then at the plate, which she was carrying.
"Kuch nahi!" Taani replied.
"Hmm.. firstly eat something.. phir We'll talk."
"Aunty, aap ne kiu taqleef ki, mai baad mai kha letii ", she replied suddenly feeling that Rey's mom brought food for her.
"Hmm, baad mai kha to leti, but mujhe meri betti ko apne haatho se khilana tha,", Mrs. Singhania said and made her sit on the stool, she fed her, Taani couldn't ignore her, just like as if her own mother she was feeding her, in between rubbing the extra food with  the pallu of her sari by her left hand,
"Tou ab batao" Mrs. Singhania said after feeding her two-three bites.
Taani was quite. She didn't utter a word and looked at the stars.
"Taani main bhi tumhari ma jesi hu.. tou batao kya baat hai?" Mrs. Singhania asked.
"Jab bhi mujhe Mom-Dad ki yaad aati hai tou I use to find them in these stars. Badi Ma kehti thi ki jab bhi essa lage ki you need a Mom tab tum mere pass aa jana.. main hu na tumhari ma.. but aaj Sharon ko Badi Ma aur Sangeeta Aunty ke sath dekh ke I wasn't aable to control myself. Tou yaha aa gayi. You know Aunty jab bhi in 2 stars ko sath dekhti hu na tou mujhe Mom-Dad ki yaad aa jati hai.. vo log bhi esse hi thae.. hamesha ek sath rehte thae, bohot pyaar karte the ek dusre se, mai chotti thi but I still remember every night I used to sit in the terrace watching stars with my mom dad." Taani said, tears were rolling on her face.
"Tum apne Mom-Dad se bohot pyaar karti ho na Taani" Mrs. Singhania said. Taani nodded her head. She rubbed her tears.
"Rey se nahi karti?" Mrs. Singhania asked her making her mind divert from the topic of her Mom and Dad.
Taani was again quite.
"Mujhe mera javab mil gaya Taani, I am a mother and just I can read my son's unsaid words, even I can read ur mind beta, dekna ek dinn saab thik ho jayega, hum saab bohot khush rahenge" Mrs. Singhania said and smiled.
Suddenly Rey comes on the terrace.
"Not fair Mom" Rey says to his mother.
"Kya hua?" Mrs. Singhania asks him, making Taani eat one more bite. Taani too was confused.
"Aapko tou bachpan se hi beti chahiye thi na.. ab tou mil gayi.. ab main thodi yaad hounga.." Rey says looking at Taani, who was
laughing looking at his Mother's flushed face.
"Iss ladke ka kuch nahi ho sakta" Mrs. Singhania nods her head on both sides and holding his ears made him sit beside Taani, Mrs. Singhania was feeding both of them from one plate. TaaRey was exchanging glances with each other.
"Ahm-Ahm" Mrs. Singhania acts to clear her throat to bring them back to world.
"I need water!" Taani said.
"I'll go and bring water!" Rey says and leaves.
Mrs. Singhania goes to wash her hand, downstairs. Taani was looking at moon, cool breeze was coming on her face, like kissing her cheeks, and her hairs were flowing. Rey comes back.
"Taani.. Mom kaha gayi?" Rey comes and asks Taani, who was busy in her own dreams.
"Aunty has gone to wash her hands." Taani replies.
"I'll call her, wait!" Rey keeps the glass of water aside and was going back.
"Rey!"Taani calls him.
"Ya?" Rey stops.
"Aap hi pila do, bohot payaas lagi hai" Taani comes near him.
"M..M..Me?" Rey was shocked.
"Yes!" Taani says looking down.
Rey picks the glass, keeps his hand on her back head and makes her drink the water.
"Taani?" Suddenly Mrs. Singhania comes and was happy to see them like that.
"Ji Aunty?" Taani asks.
"I came to make you drink water but I guess there was no need to come back when Rey is with you!" Mrs. Singhania says, Taani and Rey blushes.
"Chale? Its late and its becoming cold too" Mrs. Singhania says and TaaRey nods, they all leave.
~*~
It was around 2:30am when Rey was passing through Taani's room and saw lights were still on.
"Itni raat ko Taani kya kar rahi hai?" Rey thought.
He comes out of the house and climbs to her room through the pipe. He was standing on the pipe when he saw Taani sitting on another window and looking at her mehendi in her hands, still in same white sarii, lost in her thoughts.

He jumps inside the room through window, ", purani adad gayi nahi, window mai baithi ho"
"Rey, aap yaha kya kar rahe ho?" Taani comes down from the window base asking her 
usual question.
"I wasn't able to sleep and then Tumhare room ki lights on dekha tou aagaya! apni teddy bear se milne" Rey says.
" don't call me that and why from window? Agar kuch ho jata tou? Apko chote lag jati tou, Yeah haveli hai, Mumbai ka ghar nahi". Taani asks, and then she feels awkward remembering their past, Rey was watching her the same concern in her tone for him, but when he feels her uncomfortable, to distract her,
"I am The Reyansh Singhania.. esse kaises kuch ho jata? Aur tum ho na.. mujhe kuch hone nahi deti?" Rey says, raising his collars.
"What?" Taani shouts.
"I.. I mean.. tum meri friend ho na.. tou kya tum mujhe kuch hone deti?" Rey says after realizing what he said.
"Ok! Ab jao!" Taani says.
"What do you mean by jao? How mean of u taani, main apni friend ke sath thoda time spend karne aaya hu and you are saying jao? How mean teddy bear ? !" Rey pouts.
"Rey rath ke 2:30 bje aapko time spend karna hai?" Taani fakes anger but rey was happy that she didn't get angry for his nicknames teddy bear .
"Ok.. ok.. I'll go but on one condition." Rey says.
"Kya?" Taani asks.
"Mujhe yeh janana hai ki.." Rey says and comes closer to her,
"Ki..?"Taani takes step backward.
"Ki.." Rey takes some steps forward.
"Ki..?" She again takes some steps back.
"Ki.. tumhare hath par mera name ki letter kyu hai?" Rey says, Taani closes her eyes as she hits to the wall.
"Hum tou sirf friends hai, We are just friend... and friends ke name mehendi par nahi hotey..right?" Taani tries to avoid when Rey holds her hand.
A sound of something falling came. Taani got scared.
"Rey, koi aa raha hai.. please jayiye" Taani Says.
"Abhi tou I am going but I need my answer!" Rey said and leaves from there before anyone see him.
"Thank You krishnaji, Rey chale gaye.. varna unke iss question ne tou mujhe dara hi diya tha!" Taani murmured under her breath. After about 5 mins a message beeped in her phone, "Don't worry, your mehendi colour will be the darkest" her face was blushed reading the message, she was wondering when any no one noticed the "R" hidden in the design, how come it came to his notice.
Taani slept in those clothes only.
Next morning was a big for SwaRon. In evening, Taani was doing makeup of Sharon. She was not ready till yet. Sneha comes in Sharon's room.
"Taani, tu abhi tak ready nahi hui?" nikki said hurriedly.
"Bhabhi ko ready karlu..then I'll go!" Taani replies.
"Nikki aa gyi na, you go and get ready" Sharon says.
"Ohkay!" Taani leaves from there.
When she came inside her room, taaiji was standing there with 3lehangas for Taani. She was confused so she brought all for her.
"taiji .. ye kya hai?" Taani asks.
"Tumhare lehenge!" Mrs. Shikawat said confusingly.
"What? Itne saaree??" Taani shouts.
"Mujhe kuch samaj nahi aaya.. tou-"
"aap sab le aai!" Taani completes her.
"Ha!"
"Ok! Let me decide.." Rey was passing through outside, Taani saw him so she shouts, Rey looks at her.
One by One she tries all and Rey was telling her which one is good. Atlast he thumbs up on a blue one. Taani smiles and takes the yellow one and says, " Ok taaiji I will wear this yellow one, its pretty"  Rey becomes sad, and leaves.
Taani was getting ready, she was wearing her lehenga,

When Mrs Singhania, came with a box, and was staring at her, keeping the box on the bed, she then helped her in putting the pleats of her churni, adjusted the dori of her blouse, and then combed her hair, just as a mother makes a daughter ready,and when Taani was going to wear her jewellery, she stopped her, and then made her sit in the dressing tool " jab your taiji , showed me all the lehengas, I was sure you will choose the blue one, cahe tum kuch bhi kaho yeah na kaho I know u love Rey, and you can never stop loving him, because  blue mera beta ka aur tumhara Rey ka favorite color hai, and when I went to buy gifts for Sharon mai tumhare liya bhi kuch laya tha, and don't u dare argue with me, meri beti ho tum and a mother has all right on her daughter, Rey ke saath cahe kuch bhi ho tumhara par mere liya you are like my daughter, and I am more proud of my daughter than my own son". she gifted her a beautiful necklace and earring, she herself made her wear it, taani was having tears in her eyes, she rubbed it with her pallu, kisses her forehead and then she left.
Jwellery gifted to Taani by Mrs Singhania (Thank You Raddhi)

In marriage Rey was sitting near the pillar. Swayam was sitting in mandap. Elders were standing near him. Swayam looked at the stairs and found Sharon coming down in bright red lehenga in with his sissy.
Swaron's marriage outfits- (Thank You Raddhi)

Rey was damn struck looking at Taani. She was wearing the lehenga which he choose. Taani and Sharon both were looking beyond beautiful. Taani comes and sits near Rey, she purposely sits beside him displaying her Mehendi,

And when Rey complements in her ears  "Beautiful" She just blushes and looks down, "Mujhe pareshan karne ki adadat gayii nahi, and don't forget to give my answer (R) in your palm".She tried hard to control her smile and Rey was constantly giving her looks, making her consious but somewhere after years she was loving his attention.
Marriage rituals started. Swayam puts sindoor in her parted hairs, ties mangalsutra around her neck. They stands up and takes 7vows. After that they were one.
~*~
Next day they all reached Mumbai for Reception. Reception was in evening but till now Taani didn't know what she'll wear. Shivam's parents were also invited for Reception.
"nikita !?" Rey knocked the door of Sneha's room.
"Come in!" nikita says
"Rey tum yaha?" nikita says lit bit confused.
"Ya.. I want you to give it to Taani!" Rey says handing a packet to Nikki
"Why don't you give it to her?" Nikki takes the packet.
"You know it, she'll not take it!" Rey says.
"Ohhh...ya!" Nikki says.
'Tou tum usse ye de dogi!?" Rey asks.
"But mujhe kya milega??" nikki says in a naughty tone.
"Tumhe main kya de sakta hu?'' Rey says sadly.
"Just kidding I'll give it to her, but yeah you can give me my bff's smile genuine smile back" Nikki says.
"Thanks, and your bff is my jaan, and one day I will surely give her everything she deserves.''
Rey leaves with a smile.
In evening, Rey was waiting for Taani to come but she wasn't reached yet.
"Kha ho sweetheart ?" Rey thought. His eyes were closed.
Rey opened his eyes, hearing the sound of payals. He saw Taani and Sharon giving pose and Nikki clicking pictures. Their photographis session was going on, soon they pulled Swayam in it.

All the girls were wearing lehenga for the reception, but his Taani was standing infront of him in a white netted Sarii  with a silver blouse which he brought for her. Among everybody she was looking unique, simple yet stunning,  nikki was then clicking Swaron's pictures.
She came towards him, "Hey!" Rey waved his hand.
"Hiee!" Taani smiles.
"Bohot pretty lag rahi ho!'' Rey compliments her.
" thanks !" Taani says.
The reception was over. Guest dispersed, soon niki took Taani aside, saying she is going on a date with Shivam, and she needs her help to sneak  out, when they came to the garden hiding themselves, Taani saw both Shivam and Rey was standing there in front of their respective cars, before she could shout at nikki waving her Good Bye,  she went with Shivam.
T-"aap yeaha"
R- "Aj kuch jyadahi unique lag rahii thi party mai, bohot jyada pretty lag rahi ho"
T-Hmnn, I know your choices are always unique
R-matlab?
T-Aap ko kya laga nikki mujhe gift packet da gii and I will not understand, who has sent?
R-Achha, tumhe pata tha that I have send? Baat kya hai teddy bear , aj kal bina argue kiya mere gifts accept kar rahi ho, u are writing my name on your mehendi, I guess we are just friends?  (winking at her with his killer smile)
T-Mujhe andar jana hai, bye
(before she could run Rey held her hands and pulled her, she some how balanced herself holding the bonnet of the car
R-Waise my choices are always unique,( and coming close to her ears) I choose the best.

Recap :taarey romance

Note : next part is ready after 15 comments i will post

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

135K 5.1K 65
Cover credits goes to @Secretgiggles783 Thanks a lot for the cover!!!! ______________________________________ Highest rank #1 in d3 ...
44.3K 1.1K 33
This Story is by my fav writer nithi_newlife on India Forums whom I cldnt get hold of to post it here so post it myself but the credit to the writing...
42.7K 1.8K 38
It's been 2 years Taani & Rey broke up. Both have moved on in their life. What happens when they face each other? would their romance rekindle? or do...
10.1K 363 11
Story starts after the college over and D3 has open their academy..... Rey and Taani got married.... it's has been 1 year.... Rey give his all time...