Secret Agent

By kimjungkoo97

Kim Taehyung also known as V who is working as a secret agent in Korea... There is no love no feelings in his... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1 - Mission
Chapter 2 - Friends
Chapter 3 - innocent boy
Chapter 4 - Love at first sight
Chapter 5 - My bunny
Chapter 6 - Fiesty bunny
Chapter 7 - I Miss Him
Chapter 8 - Kiss
Chapter 9 - Secrets
Chapter 10 - Passionate night
Chapter 11 - Pleasure
Chapter 12 - I will protect you
Chapter 13 - The Truth
Chapter 14 - First mission
Chapter 15 - Attack
Chapter 16 - Family

Chapter 17- EPILOGUE

13.3K 603 174
By kimjungkoo97

No one's pov

Jungkook and yugy reached Paris at early in the morning.. Yoongi and Bambam went to the airport to receive them.. On seeing Bambam yugy ran towards the elder and hugged him tightly... They shared a passionate kiss. They didn't think about others.. Jungkook is happy for his brother.. Yoongi hugged the younger tightly and jungkook missed his suga hyung a lot.. 'Come on love birds let's go.. I want to see my boyfriend..' Jungkook said.. They all get into the car... Jungkook is so excited to see taehyung..

Taehyung wakes up early and went to the beach.. He looked at the waves and he wants to be alone.. He miss his cute bunny.. their small teasings, touches, kisses.. He missed everything about jungkook.. He groaned a little and he cannot concentrate on his mission.. All he need is jungkook.. He sighed and looked at his side.. His eyes widened.. 'I think I became crazy.. Why i see jungkook here.. Aishh I miss my bunny..' He shook his head and get up from the shore and was about to go...

Jungkook wiped his tears when he looked at taehyung.. 'I miss you taehyung..' The elder stopped on his track and turned back.. He was engulfed by a tight hug.. 'Baby..' Taehyung hugs him back.. 'is it real.. You are here.. Or am i...' Jungkook kissed him on his lips.. It took a minute for Taehyung that jungkook is with him.. Soon he kissed him back.. Its full of emotion and love and they both fall on the shore where the waves hit on them..

Taehyung caressed the younger's cheeks and looked at him.. 'Y-you are here.. Jungkook..' The younger wiped the tears and hugged him tightly.. 'I'm so happy to see you again..' They both stayed on the shore sharing many little pecks and kisses..

'Come on.. Everyone is waiting for us..' Taehyung and jungkook went to their house and saw everyone in the hall.. Both of them are wet.. 'Kookie..' Jimin hugged him tightly..

'Hyung.. I'm wet..' Jimin didn't care about and all.. 'I really missed you hyung... I missed everyone..' Taehyung ruffled his hair..

'We too jungkook..' Hoseok hugged the younger.. 'Jungkook your room is in..'

'Second room in upstairs..' Hoseok widened his eyes.. 'Come on let's go to our room..' Taehyung helped the younger with his luggage and they both went to their room.. Hoseok sighed at them..

'Leave them hyung.. They are together now .. You know how much tae missed him..' Jimin said..

'Woahh.. This room is so beautiful...' Taehyung hugs him from back and nuzzled his head on his neck.. Leaving small kisses and bites all over his neck.. Jungkook gasped a a little.. 'T-tae..' Jungkook tried go get away from his grip..

'Please baby.. I want you..' Jungkook chuckled at him.. 'I won't stop you.. But after our dealing with Sam..' Taehyung pecked him on his lips.. Jungkook took a bath and wear a loose T-shirt and shorts taehyung and jimin prepared breakfast for everyone..

'Gyomie.. Your hickie is so huge..' Jimin said.. Jungkook sit on the sofa.. He knows that he can't contact his parents until they accomplish their mission.. Yugy covered his neck with his hands which made jungkook and jimin to chuckle at him.. After everyone gathered in the hall hoseok explained everything about Sam..

'Listen we have to leave Paris in a week.. And other partners of jae wook's are cautious so we have end this quickly..' Hoseok said.. Others nodded their head.. But taehyung is little worried about his bunny.. He is happy that jungkook is with him but he is also scared..

'Don't worry hyung.. I will be alright..' Jungkook said.. 'I know you are worried about me now.. As long as I'm with you nothing will happen to me..'

'Just stay with me koo.. I don't want you to get hurt..' Jungkook smiled and leaned on the elder's shoulder.. Taehyung caressed the younger's back and kissed him on his head..

Hoseok and yugy were in their basement collecting information about Sam.. Meanwhile others were in their training.. Taehyung teach many important code words to Jungkook and taehyung is so surprised at jungkook's fighting skill.. Jimin and Yoongi were in headquarters to meet Baekhyun and chanyeol..

Jungkook is in hall he is excited and also nervous...his first mission as an agent... Everyone gathered in the hall.. Taehyung squeezed the younger's hand to made him relax.. 'Its our last step..' Hoseok said..

'Paris.. We are going to Korea after a week.. Our friends gathered enough information so we are leaving next week..' Bambam said..

'Ah.. Really.. I miss Seoul..' Yoongi said and fall on the sofa.. 'We are going to meet papa and Mr.Kim..' Jimin squealed... Everyone were happy..

'We have to give all the evidence to the headquarters.. Baekhyun hyung will be there.. So it will take a week.. Not only us our agents in other countries will also be there so..' Bambam said..

They all loaded their guns and connect their ear piece.. Its outside the city.. So they have to be careful.. Taehyung holds his hand with jungkook.. Hoseok stopped the car.. Yugy is with him...others get off from the car..

'Careful boys.. Don't get hurt.. Finish it quickly..' Hoseok said.. They all hide behind the bush and looked at the guards near the small mansion.. 'Me, jimin and bambam will take of others.. And you guys know what to do..' Taehyung nodded his head.. 'Let's go..' Yoongi said.. Jimin and bambam followed the elder and shoot down the guards at the entrance using this chance Taehyung and jungkook get into the mansion.. But the mansion is dark and almost empty...

'Careful boys.. He is there..' Yugy said through the ear piece..

'Welcome.. Its the first time i got caught by the agents..' Both tae and jungkook holds their gun and pointed to the man who is before them.. 'Do you think you will kill me.. How sad.. But you have to be fair.. Fight with me.. If you won you can kill me.. But of I won..' Sam smirked at them.. 'I want you..' Sam looked at jungkook..

'Then try to defeat us...' Taehyung said.. But not only Sam there also another man came out from the dark.. 'Now it's fair.. Two on two..' Jungkook said..

On the other side yoongi, jimin and bambam tied the guards.. 'Hope they are okay..' Bambam said.. 'Stay here.. I will go and see what's happening there..' Jimin said.. He took his gun and rushed to the mansion.. He heard many groans... He opened the door and saw taehyung and jungkook on the floor..

'Tae.. Kookie..' They both looked at jimin and waved their hands.. 'Where are they..' Taehyung showed Sam and other man who were on the floor lifeless..

'We didn't kill him.. They are alive..' Jungkook said.. Jimin sighed a little and hugged them both.. They all waited for the cops to arrive.. 'Tae.. You attacked him badly..' Yoongi looked at Sam whose face is covered with blood..

'How dare he said that he want jungkook..' Yoongi shook his head.. The cops arrested Sam's men and they also took Sam to the hospital.. Hoseok talked with the cops and he gave some file to them for their investigation..

'Woahh.. At last the mission ends..' Jimin said... Taehyung hugged the younger and kissed him on his forehead.. They all get into the car.. Everyone were tired when they reached their home..

'Okay guys.. Take rest..' Hoseok said and went to his room.. Jungkook and taehyung went to their shared room.. Taehyung is in the shower.. The warm water made him relax.. His mind were only think about his jungkook.. When he get out of the bathroom he saw jungkook on the bed scrolling his mobile... 'Ohh.... Hyung you c--' Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw taehyung in towel around his waist.. He bites his lower lip trying to not stare at him.. taehyung smirked at him.. 'Are you shy baby.. You already saw me naked many times..' Jungkook blushed and lowered his head not to show how red he is..

Taehyung holds the younger's cheeks and tilt his head.. Jungkook looked into his eyes and smiled at him.. 'Are you uncomfortable baby..' The younger shook his head.. 'Then why are you so shy..'

'I dont know..' Taehyung chuckled at him.. He leaned a little and kissed him on his cheeks.. 'Baby... Wait here..' Jungkook nodded his head and saw taehyung searching something in his backpack..

'What is it..' Jungkook asked.. The younger took a deep breath and looked at the elder.. 'Kim Jungkook..' The younger's eyes widened.. Its the first time taehyung calling his full name.. 'I don't beleive in love at first sight until I saw you.. Those beautiful doe eyes which shows the love and care for me.. The minute I saw your pic I fell for you jungkook.. You are like a magnet.. I'm really lucky to have you in my life.. You are only family, my partner, my best friend and my handsome lover.. I want to spend my life only with you jungkook.. I promise you I will love you each and everyday in my life.. I will make you happy.. I won't let anyone you hurt you koo... I will protect you like you always protect me.. I love you kookie..' Taehyung opened the box and its a promise ring.. Jungkook bites his lips not to cry..

Jungkook looked at the elder's hand and holds him.. Taehyung slid the ring on the younger's finger.. Jungkook hugged him tightly.. 'I love you too hyung..' Taehyung links his forehead with Jungkook's..

'Thank you.. I didn't expect this.. Aishh.. You are making me cry..' Taehyung chuckled and wiped the tears on the younger's cheeks.. 'No matter what.. I won't leave you jungkook.. I promise..' Jungkook tilt his head and kissed him on his lips.. He holds the elder's nape and pulled him closer..

'I know tae..' His hands stroked the elder's nape.. Taehyung leaned towards the younger and smashed his lips on his thin and soft lips.. A kiss full of love and also rough.. Jungkook lay on the bed without breaking the kiss.. Taehyung took off the younger's T-shirt and admired his lover's milky white skin.. 'So beautiful.. And its only mine..' Jungkook love when taehyung is so possesive and rough..

'Only yours..' Taehyung holds the younger's waist and kissed him deeply.. Jungkook moaned a little when taehyung sucked and bite his lower lip... His hands roamed all over taehyung's tanned skin.. He let breathy moans when taehyung bites his neck and he leaves hickeys all over the younger's chest..

Jungkook covered his mouth not to scream.. Taehyung took off the younger's shorts and boxer on the floor and hovered over the younger.. 'Suck..' Jungkook licked taehyung's fingers..

'Ahhhh...h-hyung..' Jungkook moaned a little when taehyung slid his finger into the younger's hole.. He want him now but he didn't want to hurt Jungkook.. After stretching enough Taehyung positioned himself near the younger's hole.. Jungkook looked at him..

'You look so beautiful baby..' Jungkook screamed loudly when taehyung entered into him.. He feels like ripping apart.. After his screams turned into pleasurable moans Taehyung thrusted into him in an animalistic pace..

'T-tae..' Jungkook cried in pleasure.. He holds the elder's biceps.. 'S-slow down..' But taehyung fucked him without mercy.. Each and every thrust abused his sweet spot again and again..

Only the little moans, cries and skinclapping sound were heard in the room.. 'Do you like it koo..' He caressed the younger's cheeks and showered him with wet kisses all over his face.. Jungkook moaned louder and nodded his head..

Taehyung didn't stop until Jungkook passed out because of the tiredness.. 'Y-you are so rough..' Taehyung chuckled and covered them with sheets.. 'But I like it..' As long as jungkook is with taehyung he is the happiest man in the world..

Six months Later.....

'Wake up baby..' Taehyung kissed the younger's cheeks..' Jungkook whined a little.. 'Come on..'

'Why are you so rough on me.. I can't walk now..' Jungkook hits the elder slightly on his chest..

'Its not my mistake.. Why did you flirt with him..' Jungkook scoffed at him..

'Its my mission hyung.. Aishh.. This jealous tiger..' Jungkook kissed him on his lips... 'We have go get ready koo.. ' jungkook smiled at him...

Bambam and yoongi invited the guests to the marriage.. Namjoon's and jin's friends, colleagues were there..

'Aishh.. Don't be nervous Mr.Kim.. It's your marriage.. Now relax yourself..' Taehyung adjusted the coat.. But Namjoon is so nervous.. 'Its time Mr.Kim we have to go..' Hoseok said.. Before he go namjoon holds taehyung's hand...

'I will take care of jungkook Mr.Kim.. You know I won't live without him.. So don't worry about him..' Namjoon smiled and hugged Taehyung tightly..

Namjoon looked at his friends and colleagues and the happy smile on the face.. He is waiting for jin..

'Papa... You look so handsome.. Now don't cry or it will spoil the make up..' Jungkook said.. 'Thank you kookie..'

'I'm so lucky.. I'm going to see your marriage.. ' jungkook squealed.. They both startled by the knock.. Its taehyung..

'Baby its time.. Come on..' Jungkook nodded his head and looked at jin... 'Shall we..' Jin smiled at the younger and holds his hand..

Jungkook holds his father's hand and they both walked on the aisle.. Namjoon was mesmarised by jin's
beauty.. Jungkook gave his jin's hand to Namjoon.. He stood beside taehyung and holds his hand..

The priest invites the guests and family for the wedding.. Its time for their vows.. Namjoon holds jin's hand and looked at him...

I Kim Namjoon take thee Kim seokjin to be my wedded Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, cherish, and to obey, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I give thee my truth.

Jin cried a little and holds namjoon's hand tightly..

I Kim Seokjin take thee Kim Namjoon to be my wedded Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, cherish, and to obey, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I give thee my truth.

'Now you may kiss..' The priest said.. Both jin and namjoon looked at jungkook.. The younger sighed at them..

'Okay.. I won't see it..' Jungkook covered his eyes with his hands.. Taehyung chuckled at him.. Jin and namjoon shared a passionate kiss... Everyone cheered for the couple.. Lots of happiness, blessings, wishes and laughter filled the hall..

'Ready..' Jimin said and took the camera but jungkook stopped him.. 'wait..' He ran to the crowd and holds taehyung's hand..

'Why are you here.. Jimin is taking family pic.. Come on..' Taehyung smiled at him.. They joined with namjin couple.. Yugy on namjoon's side.. Taekook on jin's side.. 'Smile widely tae..' Jungkook said.. Taehyung's eyes brimmed with tears..

'Now.. Ready.. One .. Two...three...' The camera flashed and captured the beautiful family..

The End.....

Thank you for reading my ff..

Thank you for your love and support..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 9.5K 54
Taehyung is new around. Luckily he quickly found an apartment, but hasn't checked it in person before signing the contract. Not even one day in, he f...
105K 4.4K 36
There's always a way , if they really wanna stay. Jeon Jungkook , a sophisticated boy studying medicine met- Kim Taehyung , an utterly handsome, ric...
261K 10.4K 21
Kim taehyung college hearthrob and a playboy who fall in love with Jeon Jungkook.. If you let others to touch you jungkook.. You know what will I do...
335K 15.2K 40
Min Yoongi is introverted and a very reserved individual. A bad past follows him everywhere he goes. He doesn't get close to anyone. That is, until a...