Gaming Or Playing? | BTS x re...

By itsNVxoxo

gaming with BTS: You've been playing Minecraft for a few years now. But you don't really trust anyone you mee... More

part 1- Kookie.K Has Joined The Realm
part 2- No, This Is Not A Swag Realm.
part 3- u n00b
part 4- Don't Give Hope Coffee.
part 5- Use Inside Voices, Chim.
part 6- Dream Glow
part 7- I eNJoY oUr TiME TogEThEr
part 8- Ddang
part 9- It Was A Photo.
part 10- Delusional
part 11-Yoongi Knows. Yoongi Knows It All.
part 12- Thank You
part 13- You Gonna Kill Me Or Something?
part 14- Oink Oink
part 15- GO TO HELL SQUIDWARD
part 16- Kim Taco.
part 17- Winter Bear
part 18- Oldie
part 19- YOO YAA
part 20- That's Why He Loves Me So Much
21- Why Can't I Just Forget Everything...
22- Yep, Still Hate Kids
23- Do I Look Like A Jessica?
24- Do You Know BTS?
25-Mmmm Ya Busteeeeeeed
26-My New Cuddle Buddy
27-MEOW
28-Five Nights At Jungkook's
29-Chilling Inside a Bush
30- Thomas The Motherfuckin Tank Engine
32- That... Wasn't the Deal
33- I'm Not a Part Of This
34- Pizza Is Really All I Care About
35-The Fluff Is Back Just Like Author Promised
36- And the Screaming Continues

31- Hyungies Mad At Jiminie

8.6K 279 208
By itsNVxoxo

I dashi ran ran out of the frickin store like a cheetah.

But I forgot one thing.

My ankle was still not healed.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK" I shouted and limped as fast as I could as Summer followed me. I could hear his steps getting closer and decided to ignore him calling me so desperately and the horrible, crippling pain...

And ran at full speed away from him.

Tears of pain pricked in my eyes as I felt the pain in my ankle shocking me with waves of nerves screaming for help and rest.

"N.V! P-please!" I heard him cry for me. I knew who it was by his sweet voice.

"Leave me alone, Jimin!" I screamed, not daring to look back as I kept running.

Suddenly I heard his steps becoming distant. After a few seconds, I didn't even hear his steps anymore. But I knew he was behind me, looking at me with sad eyes, crying to me.

I knew I was breaking his heart. And it was breaking me inside. But fear overcome me. I kept running a scream made me stop immediately at my tracks.

"M-momm-my!!!" He cried out loud in his little space and fell down to his knees in sadness.

I stayed in my place and looked down to my feet, not sure what to do. I could hear him crying and weeping on the floor. I felt a pang in my heart as I heard his heart breaking cries. It sounded as if he was broken inside... It hurt so much...

I turned around, and saw him on the ground, weeping to himself. People were staring at him and whispering to each other, which only made him more miserable and afraid. He was in his little space and it was obvious that he didn't know what to do. Luckily, his hoodie was still covering his face, so no one could recognise him.

Summer meowed at me softly and then looked at Jimin before deciding to do something brave.

She ran to Jimin and sat right in front of him. She meowed, making him look at her as his tears ran down his face like a river.

"K-Kitty?" He smiled slightly and wiped his nose on his sleeve. Summer walked closer to him and rubbed her head on his knee softly, meowing at him.

"Kitty!" He smiled and pet her. I couldn't help but to smile at the sight. People started to walk away from the scene, not wanting to be rude and stare for too long.

Summer looked at me, making Jimin look to my direction. My head was telling me to run, but my heart was begging me to go to him and give him a big hug. But Jimin thought faster.

"Mommy!" He smiled in relief and ran to me. In the process, his hoodie cap fell off of his head and I could see his red, tear stained face as he ran to me. I couldn't move as he attacked me with a bone crushing hug.

"Mommy..." He breathed in and out, trying to calm himself down, "you're actually here..."

"Yes, baby. I'm here," I wrapped my arms around his small waist, "and I'm not leaving."

"N-never ever?" He drew back to look at my face. I gulped and nodded. He smiled widely and let out a chuckle of relief.

"Sweetie, we've been hugging for a long long time... Can you let me go now?" I asked softly. He shook his head and buried his face in my hair.

"N-no!" Jimin started to cry again and buried his face even deeper in my hair, trying to take in my scent, "after all t-this time? I was w-waiting for mommy! So wh-whyyyy? D-don't run away! You pwomised that you won't l-leave!!"

"I'm not going to, Jiminie," I raised my hand to play with his hair, "but I think we've hugged for too long, that's it."

Jimin shook his head once again.

"Jiminie... You're not listening to me and it makes me sad... Don't make me sad, please." I said softly and he immediately let me go.

"M' sorry m-mommy..." He looked to the ground in shame, "momm-my just smells s-so nice..."

"Thank you, baby." I smiled and took his hand in mine. I looked at Summer, which was already by my side, licking her paw with disinterest.

"Hyungies will be happy!" He smiled and squeezed my hand, swaying it and blushing at the skin contact, "I found you! Hyungies and Jiminie looking for mommy for loooooooong time!"

"Where are the others?" I asked him. He frowned as if he remembered something he was trying to forget.

"Hyungies mad at Jiminie." His bottom lip trembled, "They're mad 'cuz Jiminie sent text to N.V's friend saying Jiminie is boyfriend."

"My boyfriend?" I asked. He nodded his head miserably.

"Even Yoongi hyungie was m-mad!" He started to tear up again, "Yoongi hyungie said he will n-never shout at Jiminie! But he diiiiiiiid! And Jiminie was s-scared!!!"

"Shhhh.... Jiminie it's okay, you're with me now..." I tried to calm him down and caressed the back of his hand with my thumb. He leaned towards me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I know. Mommy keeps me safe and warm." He smiled at me and his eyes narrowed in his smile.

"So do you know where the others are?" I asked him as we started to walk around with our fingers intertwined in each other. Summer was walking in front of us and her tail swished from side to side. He nodded quickly and hummed.

"If mommy wants to know where hyungies are, then give me a kiss!" He smiled cheekily and turned his cheek to me.

I sighed and kissed his cheek softly. I won't lie, I felt little butterflies in my stomach as I kissed his cheek. He leaned to me, making the kiss even longer until it ticked me off and I lightly pushed him away. He grinned like a kid and touched his cheek as he blushed heavily.

"So, where are they?" I asked, getting a little impatient and confused with my own feelings. I tried to slip my hand out of his, but he squeezed it harshly.

"Don't. Don't do that mommy. Breaking promises is bad!" He mentioned as he stared at me with a piercing cold gaze.

"Then don't break your promise and tell me where they are!" I said in a motherly tone. He straightened up, shocked. It was obvious that he was not expecting I would dare to order him around.

I guessed that by that look, no one ever dared to tell him 'no'. At least not when he was in his little space.

"T-they're in the Calico Cat Hotel, mommy," (a made up hotel name cuz yeah) He said, a little aware of who is in charge.

"Mommy is so smart..." He muttered under his breath with admiration.

"How am I smart?" I asked him. Then Summer looked back at us with the looks that said 'just the fact you asked that is the proof of your stupidity'. I glared at her and she just swished her tail at my direction and looked back forward.

"Sassy cat..." I muttered under my breath.

"Mommy knows how to tell Jiminie 'no'!" Jimin said quietly, "No one tells me no... Mommy... So smart. So... Special."

"No one has enough balls to tell you no?" I rolled my eyes, "no wonder you need someone with a backbone in your little friends circle...."

"Are you going to come with me to see hyungies?" Jimin asked me, almost begging.

"I don't think so, Jiminie." I said sincerely.

"No!" He yelped, "You can't leave me! Don't leave me!"

"Jimin!" I yelled, "You have no right and you are in no position of telling me what to do! Know your place!"

He became silent. He looked down and played with my fingers as an apology. I stayed silent and Summer looked back and saw how pissed off I was. To save Jimin from my face whooping, she stopped and rose on two paws and sent her two front ones towards me.

I took the hint and let Jimin's hand go. He was about to protest, but when he saw me taking Summer into my hands he zipped his mouth shut again. We walked in silence for a few minutes.

"Where are you staying, N.V?" He asked quietly.

"I can't tell you, Jiminie." I said and squished his cheeks with one hand as I used the other to hold Summer. He held my wrist and pried my hand off of his face, stopping in his place, making me stop as well.

"I'm... Not little anymore." He mumbled. I nodded and squished his face again.

"I know," I said with no emotion in my voice, "You called me by my name and not 'mommy'."

"Yeah... Sorry about that..." He scratched his neck.

"Don't be sorry. It's okay." I smiled at him. He became shy and blushed, hiding his face with his hand.

"Will you please come with me?" He asked as his voice broke with emotion, "We love you... We love you so much! I can't stand the thought of you and I going in separate ways when this conversation ends!" He stepped towards me step after step while every step he took I took one back. He sighed and looked to his feet.

"Will I... Will I ever see you again?" He asked me with glistering eyes.

"I have a feeling you will," I ruffled his hair and gave him a sad smile, "see you around, Jimin." I said and kissed the top of his head.

"I-.... See you." He said with a trembling voice.

I smiled and turned around on my heels, ready to walk away with Summer in my arms when I felt his warm hand grabbing my elbow gently, like a little kid.

"Just please... Please consider the option of going to us yourself," he begged and let go of my hand, knowing I'm listening to him, "because no matter what, the others and I will keep looking for you. And we will find you... Don't you think it's better if you would just come with me? It would make both of our lives so much easier."

"You know what, Jimin?" I breathed in and out, trying to calm myself down, "I will think about it."

"Next time we see you we will be ready. Namjoon was so surprised of your wit and your fast thinking in the school. Now... Now he only wants you more." Jimin chuckled. Summer jumped out of my hold.

"Listen... I don't have much to do right now, and I don't want to go back to... To the hotel. I also don't want things awkward between us," I said, careful not to give out my hiding place, "so how about we put a few things aside and go to drink some milkshake or something?"

"You-..." He thought for a moment, "Will I get to cuddle with you?"

"I will let you hold my hand a few times," I negotiated with him.

"Deal!" He smiled widely. He took my hand and led me to a café as Summer obviously followed us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 50.9K 193
This book is just gonna be text messages between BTS and you!! •Group Chats •Each Individual Member •Other group cameos(?) SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING OR...
125K 5.7K 36
"You can't turn back. Whether you like it or not we are here and there is nothing you can do to run from the mess you started." "I promised to protec...
43.6K 1.2K 120
Instagram From BTS OFFICIAL Hi Y/n! Instagram From ???? back off bts before you regret it! ═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══ BTS just opened a new account ju...
50.6K 2.2K 42
This was my first story for BTS. It holds a special place for me. It got me through some rough times I was going through. A girl moves to Korea to be...