How To Befriend An Alien (Boy...

Von Mouki21

Tyler Montgomery is a space geek. He loves Star Wars and Star Trek, Doctor Who and Avatar. But most of all, h... Mehr

Preview!
Step One: Believe In Aliens
Step Two: Find An Alien
Step Three: Invite The Alien To Party
Step Four: Hide The Alien's Identity
Step Five: Hunt An Alien, Or Be Hunted
Step Six: Confront The Alien
Step Seven: Kiss The Alien
Step Eight: Date The Alien
Step Nine: Let The Alien Into Your Room
Step Ten: Run From The Aliens
Step Eleven: Make Peace With The Alien
Step Thirteen: Fight The Evil Ones
Step Fourteen: Say Goodbye To The Alien
Step Fifteen: If The Alien Wont Come Back, Go To Him
Step Sixteen: Don't Make The Alien Mad
Step Seventeen: Escape The Aliens
Step Eighteen: Living With The Alien
Step Nineteen: Forget Your Home Planet
Step Twenty: Go Home And Say Goodbye To Your Alien
Step Twenty-One: Wait For Your Alien To Return - Final

Step Twelve: Forget The Alien

18K 755 182
Von Mouki21

This chapter... for me... was kind of like... weird. hahahaha

Don't forget to vote and comment and check out the side awesome stuff (like the picture of MAX <3), because i said so!

ENJOY!

Tyler~

Max.

Max?

Who was Max?

I didn't know a Max.

Why was that name in my head?

The weird guy who'd been kissing me was staring at me, like he was trying to guess what I was thinking. What's his problem?

“Who are you?” I asked him. It was so strange, his face seemed somewhat familiar, but I couldn't place it, like I'd seen it in an old dream or something. Probably a nightmare. “Do I know you?” I added, because he didn't answer me. He was still staring at me with his mouth slightly open like a goldfish.

“Yes, you know me,” he sighed, turning away from me for the first time and going over to some panel where he tapped away at the buttons. I frowned... curious.

“Then who are you?” I asked, impatient. I'm not a very patient guy.

“My name is Kiasorah Maxtesiosa, and I'm your boyfriend,” he said without even looking at me. My jaw dropped and my eyes bulged wide. What was with this loser? What a cruel joke. Has the world gone loopy or something?

“My... my...?” I spluttered, trying to find words, “No way! I'm not gay! And I'm going out with Vienna.” The guy looked at me and raised his eyebrows, smirking. What's his name again? I forget. Kiasblabbieblah? I don't know, I don't care.

“Whatever,” I said and walked past him out of the room into the next. This room was slightly bigger, with a few different things. There was an open door to the outside, and on either side were brackets with parachute bags. Why would their be parachutes like that in a house? I shook my head and walked outside to take a look around, then my jaw hit the floor... or should I say sand.

I was looking out at the Australian outback.

The middle of nowhere.

There was red sand as far as the eye could see. Or at least as far as I could see before the landscape disappeared into the blackness of the night.

A few white gum trees spotted the area, but that was about it.

No roads.

No houses.

No signs of life anywhere.

For all I knew, I could be the last human alive. Well, and Kias.

Someone appeared behind me, though I knew who it was, and I heard him laugh.

“Did you kidnap me?” I gasped, my back still to him. He chuckled again, standing in the doorway to the strange building. I stepped further out and had a good look around.

The building Kias was still standing in was silver and kind of pear shaped, literally. The bigger end was buried in the red sand and it kind of looked a little lopsided. There was one door and no windows.

Then it hit me.

It wasn't a house.

It was a spaceship.

“Wow,” I gasped. A real life spaceship, here, right before my eyes. When did I get so lucky? I was so amazed by this, so struck by it, and there Kias stood looking kind of bored.

“I'm not taking you back until you remember everything,” he said and then disappeared inside.

It was a dark night, and icy cold out here too. Not uncommon in the outback. Blazing hot in the day, ice cold at night. A shudder ran through me, I was only wearing a shirt and shorts. I could hear crickets in the distance, and above me in the night sky were so many stars I couldn't have even counted them if I tried.

“Are you going to stay out there all night?” Kias laughed from the spaceship open door hatch. I turned and looked at him, squinting as the light from inside poured out here into the dark. His dark silhouette stood in there, hands in his pockets, smirking at me. Goosebumps prickled up my arms from the cool breeze. The air was dry out here, which made it colder.

Kias opened his arms out, tempting me for a hug. I shuddered, but not from his offer, from the breeze. Why didn't I care that he was trying to hug me? Probably just because I hugged Marco all the time.

Come on<

I gapped through the dark at Kias, hearing his voice in my head. What? WHAT? How is that even possible? Wait... spaceship? Strange guy? Was Kias an alien? Have I been abducted? Was I probed?

OHMYGOD I'M GOING TO DIE!!!!

“Just come here,” he laughed, shaking his arms impatiently. Was he still in my mind? My brain wasn't a safe place anymore!

HHHOOOWWWLLLL! A Dingo cried to the moon not far off in the distance, making me jump. I freaked, remembering the stories of Dingo packs hunting lonely hikers.

I sprinted straight for the open door hatch and burst through it, crashing into Kias and knocking us both down. Kias hit the floor and I landed on top of him, looking down into his face.

“Is it gone?” I asked, looking over my shoulder out the door. All I could see was black now, and I was worried I was going to see two eyes reflecting back. Kias wrapped his arms around me and hugged me.

“It's gone,” he said. I leant against him, mmm, he was warm and comfy.

Wait, no, this is wrong.

I leaped to my feet and raced away from him into another room. I found myself in a cockpit, or the spaceship equivalent of one. The controls were cool, like nothing I'd seen before. There was no way I would have been able to fly this thing, even if I wanted to. There were flashing lights, but everything was written in a strange language I didn't recognised, with weird characters.

“Hungry?” the possible alien asked me, still in the other room. I wondered why it wasn't a huge deal for me that he was potentially an alien, I mean, I'd been waiting all my life to meet a real live alien... and here I was contemplating running for it in the outback and risking my chances with the Dingos. Maybe that was because I didn't know if this guy was dangerous or not. Was he a good guy or a bad guy, despite the fact he could be an Extraterrestrial from some far off planet.

“What planet are you from?” I asked, coming back into the room where Kias was. He was bending over something built into one of the walls, and I got a good view of his butt in tight jeans.

Whoa! Hold up, I was just checking out a guys ass! HOLY BALLOON HEAD!

A balloon with holes is not very effective...

“I can't say,” the guy said casually. HE IS AN ALIEN! If he was human he would have said something like, 'Earth, duh!' or 'Is that a trick question?'. But no, he said he couldn't say... that meant...

“Wait,” Kias frowned, standing up and turning to look at me. “How did you know I was from another planet?” Uh oh, I'm in trouble now. Was he going to attack and eat me because I figured out his secret?

“Um, I guessed, this being a spaceship and all,” I explained, trying to sound normal. Kias' face dropped and he turned back to what he was doing. What? Was he actually disappointed? No excuse to eat me today? Yet.

“Chicken and pineapple on BBQ sauce,” he announced, standing back up with a pizza. My mouth dropped open and I began to drool as the smell hit me. “You're favourite,” he added, taking the huge pizza over to a weird table and chairs sticking out from the side. Oh... my... god!

“How did you know if was my favourite?” I asked, following the smell and sitting down across from the alien. He smirked.

“I'm your boyfriend, we eat food together sometimes,” he said like it was an obvious thing and grabbed a slice, biting the crust first... the way I ate it.

“How do I know you didn't just invade my mind and steal those details?” I asked defensively, grabbing a slice myself. It smelt so good and I was so hungry that right now I didn't care if it was poisoned, I needed food. Oh so delicious.

“Swo...” I said, mouth full, “How di we meet?” I felt smug with my trivia. Kias grinned, leaning closer towards me over the top of the table. I felt something swirl in my stomach, like I was going to be sick.

“It was a stormy day,” he began, poetic like, and I rolled my eyes. Seriously? But he continued, “I'd crash landed just outside of town and was making my way to civilisation so I could find some help because I was seriously injured and going to die. At that time my ships power was down so I couldn't do it myself.” I nodded along to the story, not really believing it.

“The first place I came along was the high school, but it was too late and I passed out on the oval in the pouring rain,” Kias told his story, his eyes glazed over when he paused, I guess he thought it was something great. “You came out in the middle of a storm, risking your life with the lightning so close, and came out to save me.”

My jaw dropped.

I did that? I actually did something like that? But I'm not that kind of person at all. I never do anything brave like that, I'm a weak ass geek. I scrunched my nose up at him.

That's it, I've decided, this guy is definitely lying. I rose and stalked back to the hatch door, which was now closed. Placing my hands on my hips I looked it over. There were no handles, no levers, or buttons or finger print pads, no scanners or lasers. It was like it wasn't even a door at all, and I had no way of opening it. Kias has trapped me in here forever.

“I told you, I'm not letting you go until you remember everything,” the weird alien named Kiasblabbie blahblah chuckled. I frowned at the door.

I will not be a prisoner on an alien spaceship!

There weren't even any windows, so I had no idea if we were even still in the Australian outback, or even on Earth at all. How did I know he was telling the truth about the ship crash landing? It could have just been a cover story.

I was so far into my head in my own thoughts that I didn't even notice Kias had gotten up and come over to me. It wasn't until he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder that I'd even noticed he'd moved.

I tried to shove him away, kick him, pry his arms off me, but nothing worked, he was too strong. That's so not fair.

“Get off me!” I growled, lashing out.

“Shh,” Kias said seriously, quiet, and I knew he had his eyes closed, “Just let me enjoy this for a second.” I don't know why, but his words, when he spoke like that, had some sort of effect over me. I stopped resisting and just stood there, letting him hold me.

I wasn't grossed out by it, even though he was a guy. Just like when I was laying on top of him on the floor before. He was warm, comfy, inviting. And he just felt so... so... I couldn't find a word to describe it. But feeling him hold me like this, whether I believed his story and trusted him or not, I knew when he said he liked me, he meant it.

“Why?” I asked, without any specifics so that I could leave it open to interpretation and Kias could answer it however he pleased. He sniffled, and I felt a hot tear land on my neck. He was crying?

“I thought I'd lost you back there. I thought there was no way I was going to be able to bring you back. It scared me, the thought of never seeing you again. That's why it's okay if you don't remember me now, or if you don't ever. As long as you're alive...” He sniffed again, then stood up straight and let me go, going back to the pizza table and sitting back down. He rested his elbows on the table and put his head in his hands, but made no sound.

I watched him like that for quiet a while, neither of us moving, and wondered what he was thinking.

He was really good looking, in an unusual kind of way. Tall, well built, with blue eyes and brown hair. I was convinced I wasn't gay, despite the fact my girlfriend has been trying to change that for a long time now, but I couldn't deny the fact that I was actually quite attracted to this guy after all.

An image flashed before my eyes and I blinked, unable to work out what it'd been. It has vanished as quickly as it had appeared. What was it... something... an image of something, like a dream, or a memory. No, it was more like a feeling... a feeling on my lips.

I walked over to Kias, and instead of sitting opposite him, I stood before him and placed my hand on his shoulder. He flinched and lifted his head, looking up into my eyes and frowning.

Well, here goes nothing, I thought and bent down, pressing my lips to his. I held them there and waited... and waited... and waited. Kias kissed me back and I felt the hope coming from him, but when I pulled back we both sighed. He knew that I felt nothing.

Wait...

No, that wasn't true.

There was a tingling feeling rising inside me. Like a surge of something coursing through my veins. It felt, ticklish, ecstatic. Kias' eyes recognised something change in my face and he rose, grabbing onto my chin. He stepped forward and pressed his lips to mine once again, and with this knew feeling rising stronger inside me, when his lips touched mine... something exploded within.

I grabbed onto him desperately and kissed him back.

“Tyler, you remember?” he cried, grabbing me and staring into my eyes.

“No,” I said, shaking my head, “But don't stop.” And I kissed him again.

Marco~

I kissed Neil back, cherishing the feel of his lips on mine. His hand was on my chest, and it slowly ran down the length of my body to my hip, gripping it tightly as he rose up over me further, pinning me down onto the mattress with his body. I moaned, letting my mouth drop open, and he deepened the kiss, moving his tongue into my mouth.

But, the fun had to end there because Tyler would be back at any moment. Neil seemed to realise to, and he pulled away, looking down at me and licking his lips. He shook his head and laughed, climbing off me and standing up, I stood up to.

“What's so funny?” I asked, feeling a little offended.

“Nothing,” he chuckled and walked out of the room. I followed after him, still confused.

“No, tell me,” I demanded, a little angry and hurt now. What, was it funny to kiss me or something? Was I a bad kisser? Did I do something wrong?

“It's just that, you're my nephew's best friend, and you're under age,” he shrugged, going into the kitchen and placing his bottle of beer in the sink. “I could get fired for that,” he added with a sigh, running a hand back through his hair and turning to me. I frowned, he was right, but there was something about doing something wrong, that was oh so much more appealing.

I stood there before him, placing my hands in my pockets, and shrugged. Maybe I could just seduce him? I bit my lip and looked away from him, aware his eyes were now on me. I ran and hand through my hair and ruffled it a bit, straining the muscles in my neck a little so they stood out. Neil wasn't moving, he was just watching me, so I knew it was working at least a little. I ran my hand from the back of my head down my neck and then down my chest, where I stopped and pretended to scratch my stomach a little, making my shirt lift up to my navel.

Out of the corner of my eyes I saw Neil's eyes drop to my exposed skin, but before he could get a good look I let my shirt go and it dropped back down.

“Um,” he said, obviously trying to change the situation, but he blanked as I licked the corner of my mouth and let my lips stay slightly parted, turning to look at him innocently and waiting for him to finish. He blinked at me, a blank expression on his face. Then he stormed towards me, grabbed my shoulders and shoved me up against a wall. He crashed his lips to mine and kissed me hot and heavy, in the way I'd only dreamt about before. His tongue fought for dominance in my mouth and I gave it to him.

“You're a horrible human being,” he chuckled against my mouth, smirking. I grinned back.

“I know, but you like it,” I teased, grabbing onto the front of his shirt and pulling him harder against me. He rolled his eyes, but didn't push off me this time. Instead his hand slid down my side, going past my hip this time and he cupped my butt, bringing my hips firmly against his. I groaned, loving the feel.

If Vee found out about this she'd go mental. But I wasn't going to tell, not even Tyler. I wanted Neil all to myself.

I just felt like chucking in that bit with Marco and Neil at the end there.... so that's why it's a bit random hahaha

Mouki out~

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.9K 61 5
Eren suffered bullying throughout his life. Every time someone notices him in his school they could always call him names or just beat him up. He did...
107K 6K 53
Banished angel Raziel hasn't been to earth for thousands of years and in fact dislikes the very humans who inhabit it, but with no money or food, he...
691K 28.9K 53
Devis Patterson is an ordinary school boy. He is pretty popular and was ones part of the school's rugby team. After he found out he was gay he stoppe...
380K 16.6K 28
~COMPLETED~ One night at a Hollywood party in Vegas ends in Harvey drunkenly getting married to obnoxious A list actor Damon Andrate Solte! After pa...