Opposite Attracts

By itslovely23

Copyrights © 2014 by itslovely23 All rights reserved (Revised) Meet Matt Leonardo. One of the wealthies... More

Opposite Atrracts {Revised} ✔
1. Hi {Revised} ✔
2. Different {Revised} ✔
3. Denial {Revised} ✔
4. Work {Revised} ✔
Author Note: {Revised} ✔
5. Tempted {Revised} ✔
6. I'm not sorry {Revised} ✔
7. Answer {Revised} ✔
Author Note {Revised} ✔
8. Decision {Revised} ✔
9. Home is Where The heart is {Revised} ✔
10. Tales of a man {Revised} ✔
11. New Beginnings {Revised} ✔
12. Ready ✔
13. Frustrated ✔
14. Unrequired Love
15. Change
16. Girls Night
17. Family
18. The big day
19. Wedding Party
20. Honeymoon Week
21. First Time For Everything
22. Practice Makes Perfect
23. A surprise
24. Parental Guidance
25. Back From The Past
26. The Unknown
27. Let bygones be bygones
28. Healing
29. A New Leaf
30. Baby Fever
31. Stitched Together
Info {Revised} ✔
NEW STORIES {Revised}
Author Note: Hello! {Revised} ✔
Author Note: {Revised}

32. Epilogue {Revised}

42.2K 1K 110
By itslovely23

Hope that everyone had a great holiday!! I'm still hungover from all the delicious food that I ate.

So I apologize for the delays. 😵

As promised I posted an picture of baby, Alyssa. I found her on pinterest. Let me just say. She's the cutest mixed baby I ever seen. #ButAllBabiesAreCute.😊

That's my future daughter!! 😙

Okay I will stop being weird, now lol.

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER!! 😱

Omg I can't. 😖

Vote comments share!

-----------------------------
(Revised)

° Three Years Later °

* Matthew Pov *

"Daddy. Daddy!!" my little girl, Alyssa runs towards me and welcome me. She has grown so much in these past years. I've got to be very protective with Alysaa in the future to keep her away from those trouble boys.

But returning home always bring joy in my heart because I get to see my family. Rachel, decided to come along to see how much the children had grown.

"How are you, baby girl?" I lift her up and hugged tightly.

Then put her down ff the ground and gazed into her blue/greysih eyes that had now turn greenish with sparks of blue on the exterior.

"I'm good, daddy. How are youu!" she giggles as I tickle her tummy. Her dark brown hair was a bit wet. I'm guess that my wife Becky just bathed her.

She looks at Rachel.

"Auntie Rachel!" Alyssa says as she looks at Rachel.

Rachel had witness our home go through enormous amount of hardship. And had grown to know the children as they got older. She knows pur family very well.

"Alyssa, why don't you have a chat with, aunt Rachel. While I go find Momy and Daniel." I handed Alyssa to Rachel.

"Hi, sweetheart!" Rachel interacts with my daughter while I search for my wife and my first born.

"Becky? Where are you?" I called as I walked through the stairs.

I heard her wrestle with someone in the bathroom. "I'm--in--the--bathtub"

I chuckled.

Daniel Zachery Leonardo causing trouble.

That stubborn boy.

"Please. Daniel. Hold still so I can bathe you."

I found my wife struggling to give my son a bath.

"Nooo." Daniel claps his soapy hands together.

"Daniel is quite a troublemaker, ja?" I rolled up my sleeves to help my wife.

"Oh! Thank God. You're here." wife was relief by my entrance.

I hugged tightly and felt the baby bump that now grown to three months. We'd agreed to have another baby after the twins turn at least five.

Let's just I was too excited that night. And now here she is with our soon to be third baby.

"You're suppose to help momy. Not give her trouble." I stated as I bathe Daniel.

My son looks at me and starts to cry.

I chuckled. He knows that I mean business.

"Honey. When are you going to pick up John?" My wife asks as she dries her hands with the hand towels.

We're throwing my best friend, John Maxims a welcome home party. Well technically it was Janelle Barnes brilliant idea.

But she claims that its no big deal but deep down she knows that it really is.

"After I'm through bathing, Daniel." I answered.

* John Maxims Pov *

"Unbelievable." I looked at the white envelope that was still on desk.

° Flashback °

"What are you doing here?" I gritted.

"H-how is he?" says the woman.

I don't respond and roughly ran an hand through my fresh-cut hair.

Great. I'm missing an important meeting for this?

We're back at our headquaters at the U.S. Marines office discussing a few things before we all head home.

The receptinst service informs that there's a blonde haired woman wanting to see me.

I didn't want to see anyone other than Janelle. Yes. We've skyped here when I'm available. But now that I'm through with work. I couldn't wait to see her.

"He. Is. Fine." I tried to dismissed her and return to my meeting. But she quickly walked in front to stop me. I stopped walking and tried to hear her out. Key word. Tried.

"H-here." the woman hands me a thick envelope.

"No, I'm outta--" I refused to take it resumed to walk.

"P-please. John. Take it!" she begs puts the envelope into my palms.

"Why are you doing this to them? Because you've got your life together and ruined them?

Let 'em be. He doesn't want you." I let it drop on the floor.

She looked hurt by my respond.

But hey it had to be said she doesn't have any rights trying to barge in back into their lives.

"I-I'm trying to...change." she replied.

I scowled. Why did I find that hard to believe?

"Please make sure that he gets this." She picks it up and placed it on my uniform pocket and disappears from the hallway.

° End of flashback °

I sighed. I had a plane to catch, don't have time for this. I stared at the envelope blankly. Then grabbed my gears because in a few hours I will be landing to see my family, friends, and the woman that motivated me to never give up Janelle Barnes.

* Janelle Pov *

I cannot wear this?

I looked the dress that was in my mattress. I've been searching for something to wear. Something nice. But I still can't find anything that comes close to it.

And my room is a mess and John will--

Nope! Don't have time to think about him now. I gotta find something to put on!!

I decided to wear the denim boyfriend jeans that I had to literally wiggle into so it can fit.

Because my hips are just you know. Thick girls problems.

Then paired it up with a black tank top added in a grey prints cardigan.

While played some Kirk Franklin (imagine me) danced in throughout room with it.

* Becky Pov *

I messaged Janelle to know her whereabouts. And she says that she's on her way. I'm all alone with, Daniel, unlike Alyssa.

Alyssa finished her lunch earlier so she go to go with her father Matthew.

"One more bite." I used the airplane method to feed him.

He was more entertained with the gesture of me using the spoon as an plane than of him eating what was on the spoon.

"I'm here! Where you at?" Janelle announced.

"In the kitchen!" I reply a little louder that it startled Daniel so much that he was caught off guard. So I took that chance to feed him the last meal.

"Hey!" my best friend comes to hug me.

"I see somebody has been getting there freaks on. Girl you pregnant, again?" she stared down at my baby bump.

I blushed.

"Janelle. Te baby can hear." I hushed her and closed Daniel's ears.

"He doesn't know what I'm talking about yet." she grins.

We quickly began to fix the beverage, foods, etc for john's welcome party. After we through we scannd the house.

"You think John gonna like it?" she asks unsurely.

"Oh. He is going love it." I assured her.

** Matt Pov **

My phone buzzed. It was a text from John.

'I'm on my way' I answered the text message. Im

"Uncle Johnny!" my daughter says excitedly. The kids skyped with john whenever janelle visited. They know him pretty well.

"There's something you need to know someone--"

I heard John try to speak on the other line but it was hard to hear with my daughter, Alyssa screaming and watching sesame street in the back of car.

"I'm gonna call you back, man." I concentrate on the road.

I'm sure what John has to says is not bad news. I'm sure that it is not.

* John's Pov *

I waited patiently for Matthew's arrival at the airport. After the Matt and Becky accidents along with the baby. They managed to put the past behind them.

I was debating whether or not that I should give them the letter. Better to burn it---

"Uncle Johnny!" I broke out of my thoughts when I notice little Alyssa running towards me.

"How are you princess?" I lift her up in the air then put her down.

She giggles as I tickle her chin. "Good."

"What's up bud?" we did our bro handshake.

"Let's go. Everyone is waiting to see you." he guides me to his car. After thirty minutes of driving we were there.

"We are here uncle John." Alyssa points at the house.

"You're right princess!" I help her out the car seat.

We got out the car and made our way inside the house.

"Are you sure we're at the right house?" I asked Matthew. The house was empty. We walked toward the living room.

"Surprise!" Everyone says all at once. Family and friends were all there.

Janelle was in the middle holding a board that wrote:

"Welcome home!"

I walked through the crowd to reach her.

"You did this for me, didn't you?" I caressed her cheeks.

She laughs. "You wish."

I wrapped my arms on her waist.

"Don't lie." I whisper in her right ear.

I missed her so much.

Just when I was preparing to kiss her lips she backs off.

"I, um, have to get the food ready." she took my arms off her body leaving me alone.

* Matt Pov *

"I think we should take our trip to Italy." I nuzzled my wife's neck.

"Why now?" my wife let out a sound that made me want to make--

I tried control myself, but failed miserably.

"We haven't spend alone time together. Due to raising our beautiful children."

"But now that they're a bit older. I'm sure that they can stay with the grandparents." I explains as I placed her on top of the kitchen contour.

"For how long?" she asks.

"Two or three weeks." I kissed her tenderly.

Times as this were the reason why I didn't mind her pregnancy hormones. Because she in agrees with what I've got in mind.

Then John walks in and kills the mood completely.

"Wow! Bro you've got a baby on the way and from the looks of it. Y'all about to make... another one." John barges in. We distant ourselves swiftly.

"However that's not what I came to say." my best friend clears his throat.

"What is it?" I groaned.

"As much as I wanted to burn this to the ground. The two of you deserve to know." he gives me an envelope.

My wife and I looked at john puzzled. "To know what?"

"Its from Amy." he adds. I automically squeezes my wife hand.

* Becky Pov *

Amy. Amy. Amy were the only words that caught my attention.

John Maxims words echoed through my head.

Oh, Lord what did she want now?!

She had gotten out of jail. So why--

More questions zoomed through my head.

John cleares his troat and excused himself. "I'll let you two have some privacy."

My husband open the envelope and read the letter aloud. Amy asked for forgiveness. She also says that she had moved on with her life and married with a kid on the way.

"I've forgiven her. I really have." I stopped Matthew from reading what the remaining of the letter hold. He puts away and hugs me.

It's nice to get an apology from her. However I'd forgiven her long ago in order for me to have peace.

And wether she truly sincere, or not. It doesn't matter nor doesn't affect me anymore. Because God has brought so much peace and love into my heart that the past no longer bothers me.

"Are you alright, love?" Matthew asks with concerns.

"Yes. I am well. And we should definitely take the trip to italy." I kissed my husband.

Who could have thought that we would be married and with kids?

He kisses me some more. "I like the sound of that."

In the beginning I didn't think we would get along as we do now. We're completely different from each other race and even backgrounds. But God brought us together to love and support each other.

Matthew faith with God was not the strongest at the beginning. But now he has such love for God that continues to grow each day.

I'm truly thankful that God blessed me with a wonderful husband and kids.

I love you, Matthew Aretes Leonardo." I said with tears starting to trail down my cheeks.

"Ti amo, pi dui (I love you, more)" he wipes away my tears.

Every obstacles that was thrown into our lives was all worth it in the end.

==============

A/N: THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!

Everyone that has been with this story from the every beginning. I thank the heavenly father for giving me the confidence to do this. Maybe one day everyone will have a copy a hardcopy or paperback all my stories someday.🙊 And I'm truly thankful for the supports, votes, comments!!

Any questions, thoughts, feel free to leave a comment down below!!
----------------
Author note: If you are interest to know about the "Opposite attracts" Sequel

Read on!!

I'm so happy to announce that "LIKE A WAR" story is now available. I have open the description box. Make sure to add "Like a War" on your library or reading list.

You don't want to miss it.

God Bless.

Kay Bye 😄

Vote Comment Share!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 81K 45
*Highest ranking /7/ in romance* /1/ in humor* "Ms. Sanders?" He said in his deep and sexy voice after scrutinising...
76.1K 1.9K 80
You & I are one big It's complicated Leon King a young CEO and also the hottest bachelor in NYC. Girls throw themselves at him some just to be in...
4.7M 221K 72
When plain simple nerdy Emma Cole goes to Hollen Tower for an interview she quickly realizes she is out of her league. The women of Hollen Tower are...
6.7K 108 30
"I'm not scared of you, I'm scared of history repeating itself" I whispered out. He grabbed my chin to make me look him in the eye, "I didn't hear yo...