In The Year Of My Highschool...

By Fellspri_Wemmer

In the year of my highschool days, where hopes and dreams starts, at the age of 16.. my story begins. More

IN THE YEAR OF MY HIGHSCHOOL DAYS
CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER ONE

93 26 5
By Fellspri_Wemmer

2016

In the whistling cold breeze of September bring noises in the halcyon in a dim-lit afternoon of a small town in the East, where a vast and sublime school stances. It was all built by a not-so primitive wall bricks, and it seems like no one is study here anymore— more like an abandoned school. The gate is all creaky and rusty, and the wall has vines and weeds all over it. The surrounding was too quiet and it gives shivers and melow, and it looks like no body is passing or even had the urge to visit here. But, in the cold and cemented ground, mien a beautiful and fair young lady who is currently gazing at the school's posture.

It's been 13 years..She murmured. Her dark purple eyes is too deep and solemn, and the depth of her mind have too much memories flowing in it. As the wind blew, her eyes slowly closed.

As she closed her eyes, memories of her life.. slowly showing in. The story of her life in that school, and in that year. The story of the past, started mending in.

2004

Wake up! You lazy pooch!” A lass shouted from the depth of her throat as she slightly slapped the maiden who's currently asleep. Or so it is? Hmm!” She snarled and covered her face with a pillow, turning her body to the right, facing the wall.

She look heavenwards whilst her forehead furrowed, Don't just groaned there! Stupid! Stand up or will goin' to be late! Lunatic bitch!” She exclaimed even more, showing in the veins and tendon on her neck.

Can you stop nagging me?! For Pete's sake, it's still six o'clock in the morning! Rascal!” She rant, and sit her ass out. If you want to go, go! Nonetheless you want to talk to the guards, Javi?” She blurted out — more on like mocking her, with these teasing and irritating look.

For God's sake, Tavienne! The school is too far from here! Unless you want to be detained in the first day? Hmm?” And cross her arms while giving Tavienne, her signature tantalising smirk. ..and seriously, it's literally our first day. Remember? Transfer students.” She continued, as a matter of fact. She has point, but that's nothing to do with her damn life. She can actually do everything with her life, the way she wanted it to be.

Now! Stand up and fix yourself, pooch!” And barked like a crazy pooch stray.

Tavienne just rolled her eyes, and heave a breath, lowering and cooling down her temper. How will she win? Like duh? A megaphone and a lapel? Nice battle round.

Shut up.” Tavienne ceased.

Javi smirked, This matter is settled then, I'll wait for you downstairs.”

Whatever.

Before Javi set foot, she blurted out teasing and sneering words to Tavienne, I'm the defeater, and you are the defeated. And she leave while laughing out so loud, that makes it sounds like a mocking laugh.

She waggle her head in disbelief. What a nice morning to start with. Tsk.

Tavienne just ignored it and fixed herself up.

She's Tavienne Kojachi Wincrown, born in the Year 1988 in the month of Spring in meteorological seasons, September. And she's now in her sweetest age, 16. A fourth year transfer student in Widreashm Academy, and a good-for-nothing individual, literally. But, everyone isn't a creation of the supernatural being if you doesn't have any talents, but in her case? That's hard to define... if she is a creation or a destruction.

She stayed minutes or even an hour in the bathroom, while still waking all her senses up. She really isn't the typical student thingy, all she want to do is nothing and.. just nothing. I hate school! Geez!” She groaned and wash herself up.

Afterwards, she left the bathroom feeling irritated and annoyed.

What the hell?! Why does this uniform to brevity?! Did they lack out of fabrics?!” She sniggered whilst intently looking herself at the full-sized mirror. She tried pulling down the edge of the skirt but it's too short that her white glowing legs is barely exposed. This is gross.” She mumbled, revealing her disgusted expression.

I can't handle this.. ew..” And acted like she's about to vomit. She shook her head and find something to wear that's still compatible to the school's uniform. Aha! This friday's uniform!” She snapped as she smiled so widely.

It takes a couple of minutes for her to change her gross uniform into a comfortable one. A jacket, in which its sleeves are purple and  the body is white paired with purple jogging pants.  Ah, that's more I like it!” She exclaimed while brushing the dirt in her uniform. What do you expect? It's new.

With her dazzling signature smile, she started fixing her hair. She has black curly bob cut hair with two sided bangs, one sided braid on the right part of her chocolate gleaming hair. She has deep-set dark purple eyes, a heavy lid fringed with long lashes, and pretty thick eyebrows. She also have a velvety rosy fair skin, a button nose and a mauve cupid's bow lips. No need to apply cosmetics, and off she go.

What the heck, pooch?! You took one hour! One fuckin' hour! But look at you?! You wore the wrong uniform!” Javi shouted between gritted teeth while pointing her index finger at Tavienne, yet she ignored it and grab a bread and started walking towards the front door. Javi was left dumbfounded because of how her friends acted towards her. What the?” She queried.

Why are you still standing there? Eyoo! C'mon!” Tavienne yelled from outside. Javi shook her head off while her arms were both crossed on her chest. “Unbelievable!” And she rolled her eyes heavenward.

She's Javi Forentiara, born in the same year with Tavienne in the Month of Autumn, March. She's the total opposite of Tavienne. A typical student with good grades and records, nothing compared to her bestfriend. Not like Tavienne, she has a bright vision of her future.

Lead the direction.” Tavienne said, while unlocking her bike. Okie!” Javi saluted and started pedalling. Tavienne bit the bread and hurriedly follow her. It took them less than an hour before arriving at the school. The range of the school is extremely expansive and impressive.

Close your mouth, Javs. This isn't your first time here. We visited this place a day ago, right?”

It isn't the place. Look! The students are too good-looking!” She screamed and dash away— leaving her. Tavienne blew air through her nostrils because of peeve. But, compared to them, Tavienne don't had any interest in anything that's breathing.

So that's it. My so-called friend, just leave me standing here. Why wake me up, if she'll just goin' to left me?

She shook her head, and started walking across the gate. The ambiance was brimful with mirth and clarity that gives pleasing feelings. The abundance of the freshly grown majestic plants and trees, like it was already, the Month of Spring, was planted and designed all around making the school more elegant and picturesque.

As Tavienne entered the frontage of the campus, many heads shifted her side, making her forehead creased. If it doesn't how the way the students look at her, she won't probably pay attention to it, but the way they stares at her, makes her feels so conscious and uncomfortable.

So this is how it feels to be a transfer student? Wew, their stares are speaking.

But, their eyes drifted away when a noisy and screechy sound fills the whole campus — the bell rang. She sighed, and is about to walk again when she suddenly remembered something. Shit! I don't know where my room is!” She whined.

She wanted to ask the students, but the fact that they'll just going to ignore her, makes her change her mind. “Nevermind. I'll just be the one to look for it. Basically, I trust myself more than anybody else.” She whispered and started making a step on the pavement frontage of the school.

In just a blink of an eye, the campus suddenly went in silence, only her footfall was the only noise you can hear in the vestibule. “I'm gonna really kill, Javi for leaving me! That pooch!” She rasped and let out a heavy sign.

I regret that I didn't take a look to my room, when we visited here. Sucks.

Tavienne seek and search for her room, but as far as she gets she can't really find it, because she doesn't have any hint where room should she be. It took her couple of minutes to search around every corner but, unluckily, no sign of it. Her knees were trembling and droplets of sweats are sliding in her forehead because of careworn.

“Hey!” Someone suddenly shouted while pointing his finger at Tavienne,  but she didn't bother gazing at him. Instead, she kept walking, not minding the guy behind her. “Stop right there!” He authorised.

“Shut up!” She cussed and shifted her eyes to that person standing in her side, but her eyes widened when she saw a guy in his sovereignty appearance. She's not blind to notice it — a freakin' professor!

Oh crap!

“S-ir?” She stammered.

“Where class are you in?” He smiled yet, those smiles are fake. Tavienne didn't answered his question because even her don't know the answer.

“Answer me!” He yelled making her jumped in thunderstruck. “I'm new here, Sir. So, I don't know.”

“Making excuses or telling lies?”

“Sir! I'm telling the truth.” She emphasized.

“You have an attitude, ey?” She rolled her eyes mentally.

But the guy raised his one brow when he notices something, “Why the hell on earth are you wearing the friday's uniform?!” He rasped.

“Because I don't want to wear those brevity uniforms, Sir.” She reasoned.

Well, it is the truth.

She bowed and lower her eyes whilst the man walks side by side. “You're just new here yet, you already contravene the rules and regulations? To the office now!” He commanded, making her gulped.

She tilted her head and bit her lower lip. “Shit.”

I'm really gonna kill you, Javi!

On the other hand, Javi can't focus on the lessons because she can't find Tavienne. She's missing an hour now, she even missed her very first, first period. “Hey? Is there something wrong? You've been taking a million glimpse at the door since you sat there. What's the matter?” A girl next to her desk, asked. Javi twitched her eyebrows towards her, the fact that she doesn't have any idea who the girl is. “Oh! Sorry for the informality! By the way, I'm Brivish Hotaru Diàn Xià. Viru for short.” And drawn her hand in the air, Javi awkwardly accepted it, because she finds the girl a bit weird, “Javi Forentiara.” She smiled a little.

“So, what's the matter?” She asked again and rested her chin in her palm like she's a gossipmonger. She didn't utter any word that fact that Javi finds Viru, untrustworthy and weird. Not because of her personality, but because of her appearance.

“If I look too weird to you, don't pay any attention to it. I'm a half chinese and a half japanese. So, I do look a bit different.” She shrugged. I am too obvious?

“So, what's the problem?” She interrogated without blinking an eye.

Javi sighed, “My bestfriend, I don't know where she is. She's been gone for like an hour now. I'm a bit worried about her because we're just a transfer students here.” She mumbled and glimpse at the door again. But, her attention went on Viru when she snapped her fingers up, “That's not a problem! We can look for her!” She muttured.

“That's impossible. Err.. We can't skip class.” She disagreed. “.. and the teacher is in, how do we supposed to get out? Hmm?” And raised her eyebrows at her, but she rolled her eyes.

“The teacher is facing the board, and the back door is widely open. Now, do you still want to ask how do we get.. out?” She smirked like she's the most intelligent person in the whole wide world.

It seems like Javi found her compeer.

Viru's plan was a great success when they set foot outside their room without being seen by the teacher. They both chuckled and do high five while peeping in their room. “See?”

“Let's go!” Javi said and both walked away. They search the entire building until they reach the highest floor, and it's when they heard noises.

“Because you're a bad student, I will not gonna think twice if I will punished you or give you an exemption because I will going to punish you!” 

“Is that her?” Viru asked with fear while pointing her finger at the girl who's currently gazing at the floor while following the person in front of her. “Yes. Why?” Confusion was barely written in her face, because of the sudden change of Viru's facial expression.

“Oh no! That.. That fatty old bald guy is, Professor Katana, the most.. nothing but - the - most freakin' terror professor here!” She exclaimed and gulped. “What?! Javi shouted.

No wonder his a terror, his name pretty suits his whole being.

Viru's lips twitched and shrugged, “She got herself into the biggest trouble you wish you'll never encounter.” She said while shaking her head in sympathy. “How unlucky.. her first day.”

“Then, what should we do?” Javi asked. Viru clacked, “Ahh.. that? Sadcastically, I think we can't do anything about it.” She answered, and is about to walk away when Javi held her elbow making her stopped.

“But.. but, we can't just leave her with that pig.” She mumbled with an insult. “You also have a sharp-tougue, ey?” Viru smirked.

“Why? We're not in the late 80's to be so conservative to our language. Like duh? Generations are changing.” She reasoned as a matter of truth. Viru chuckled, the way Javi acted. She sure knows how to live in this changing society.

“Do you have any plans?” Viru interrupted. She was stiffened for a moment. Apparently, she didn't think of any plans.

“Well.. I have.. mouth?” She guessed, making Viru burst into laughters. “Sorry, to burst your bubbles but seriously? You can't save your bestfriend by just talking to that old bald guy. He have ears, but he doesn't listen to anyone.. especially to those who's inferior than him. Like us, students.” She frown. A round of applause to Viru, she really know how to act and when to act.

“Ah! Nevermind that!” Javi replied and pulled Viru to Professor Katana's front, making him stopped from stepping.

“What the..? Why aren't you two in your class?!” The professor exclaimed with his signature tiger-look upon seeing the two.

“Ahm..” Javi stuttered.

This is the biggest mistake I've ever made.

Javi's waist arched when Viru pinched it, “What? Did you cut your tongue off? Show him your guts! Say something.” She emphasized between gritted teeth.

“He much more looks closer a gorilla than a pig.” She burbled back, but her gazes was still hooked up to him. Tavienne crossed her arms and stares at them.

Are you seriously kidding the hell out of me?

“If you two won't speak and just whispers insulting words to each other's ears, you should follow us. To the detention!”

'Oh no!' They both mentally exclaimed, and craked glasses in their heads.

The two doesn't had any choice but to follow the professor. “You should not have tried to saved me. Oppss, tries to save me.” Tavienne sarcastically muttured. Both the girls, rolled their eyes and sighed.

They all fell in silence, but then the Professor spoke when he remembered something, “Who the hell is your class monitor?” He asked and turned his head to them, which stops them.

“Jer—”

“I am.”

To be continued...

_____

Sorry for the typos and grammatically incorrect phrases. But I'll try my limit to make this story properly done. :-)

I don't speak dollars. I started english and got carried away but don't worry this is a TAGLISH STORY.

-Cheng

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60K 67
"Little Valerie," said Kai, bending closer to me. "Are you blackmailing me into dating you?" He didn't seem particularly disturbed by the notion. In...
43.6K 2.1K 149
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
123K 9.5K 11
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
7.3M 204K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...