[BTS: Love Yourself Series] M...

By Hyunglinerx

Struggling through the difficulties in life since trainee, Yoongi suffered from depression. Even when finally... More

Prologue : The Bus from Daegu
Prologue: A Hiphop Idol Group
Prologue: The Dislocated Shoulder
Prologue: One song a day
Chapter 1: My name is SUGA
Special: A Typical Trainee's Christmas
Chapter 2: The guy at the back of the room
Chapter 3: No More Dream
Chapter 4: Debut Stage
Chapter 5: The Variety Genius
Chapter 6: The consolation prize
Chapter 7: Gummy Smile
Chapter 8: Gashina-ya, you wanna go out with me?
Chapter 9: V held my hand
Chapter 10: The Autumn at Dosan Park
Chapter 11: The Mayhem of the Rookie Kings
Chapter 12: Take a step back
Chapter 13: SUGA Birthday Support Event
Chapter 14: The Trending Webtoon
Chapter 15: Rain
Chapter 16: Live Trilogy Episode I: BTS Begins
Chapter 17: Number 13
Chapter 18: I Need U, GIRL
Chapter 19: Sajaegi
Chapter 20: The Ramyeon visit
Chapter 21: ISAC 2015
Chapter 22: Butterfly
Chapter 23: Broken (Pt. 1)
Chapter 23: Broken (Pt. 2)
Chapter 24: Cheonggu Building
Chapter 25: Meeting with Bang PD
Chapter 26: You're my Soulmate
Chapter 27: Young Forever
Chapter 28: The Most Beautiful Moment in Life
Chapter 29: Bon Voyage
Chapter 30: AGUST D or Min Yoongi
Chapter 31: Genius's Lab
Chapter 33: Night Walk Along Han River
Chapter 34: Love Myself, Love Yourself
Chapter 35: HOME
Chapter 36: LOVE YOURSELF 衷承轉硐
Chapter 37: Kim Jihye
Chapter 38 [Final]: UN Village
Epilogue: Fingerclip, SHADOW, COOKY
Epilogue: White Day
Epilogue: The BT21 Universe
Epilogue: Reminiscing Our Friends
Epilogue: Takeout? Eat-In?
Epilogue: D-2
Epilogue: Cold, yet Enthusiastic
Epilogue: Dear My Friend
1st Year Anniversary
Epilogue: His Proposal

Chapter 32: WINGS ARE MADE TO FLY

204 10 1
By Hyunglinerx

Just like the name of their album WINGS, the boys soar high. Blood Sweat and Tears achieved an all-kill on 8 music charts and all the songs in the album have taken the spots on Melon and Genie chart. The achievement made by BTS is unprecedented and is a groundbreaking change to the unspoken KPOP industry rule.

19 November 2016, Melon Music Award

The first Daesang (Grand Prize); Album Of The Year; The Most Beautiful Moment of Life (HYYH) Young Forever. The Nominees (EXO; SM), (BTS, BIGHIT), (PSY, YG), (AKMU, YG), (Jang BeomJun). 

Never did the boys thought that it was them. Rapmon did not even prepare a speech for the win.

🐨 Rapmon: Ne. Really... thank you to those who made us, help us and protect us. Really thank you for the love and constant push for us. This is by far the greatest award we have received so far since debut. Bang ShiHyuk PD-nim, BIGHIT Ent. Staff, our family, and friends. Thank you. ARMY Saranghae! ARMY I LOVE YOU!

2 December 2016, MNet Asian Music Award

The Second Daesang; Artist of the Year. The Nominees are EXO, Twice, BTS, GFRIEND, Taeyeon. BTS is also THE FIRST GROUP NOT FROM THE BIG 3 COMPANIES to receive 2 Daesang in a Year.

23 December 2016

Since BTS is always busy for all the various year-end awards in December. I decided to go on my first trip traveling alone to Europe by myself for a month. But I received a piece of bad news that Yoongi tripped and fell at the bathroom door curb and hurt his outer ear. 

Kakao Video Chat

🦉Jihye: How is your ear now?

🐱Yoongi: It still hurts a little. But the doctor said it's just superficial injury, nothing serious. But it is important to refrain from all the strenuous activities.

🦉Jihye: How did you even fell on it?

🐱Yoongi: I was groggy from waking up and miss afoot when going to the bathroom.

🦉Jihye: Should I end the trip earlier and come back?

🐱Yoongi: No. Don't worry about me. I don't want you to cancel your vacation because of my stupid mistake. Have fun for me instead.

🦉Jihye: How are you going to spend these few weeks then?

🐱Yoongi: I'll work on the songs as usual. Recently I'm talking to a few Hyungs for collaborations. Tablo Hyung from EpikHigh, we met each other recently and he invited me for a drink.

🦉Jihye: Everyone loves your collaboration with SURAN-ssi. So Far Away is really good with her voice. 

🐱 Yoongi: Yeah. I'm really thankful to her. SURAN-nuna is really underrated in the indie genre. She sings, rap and produces too. I'm so impressed with her producing. Recently, I'm actually writing a song to return the favor. It will turn out awesome.

I don't know why. Listening to Yoongi complimenting another female make me feel slightly insecure. Ever since the release of So Far Away, there were many ARMYs been shipping the two of them. I have also overheard the radio interview on 2 months ago. Yoongi mentioned that he clicks really well with SURAN-ssi. That instant, I wouldn't deny that I did feel a little sour. But I wouldn't want to mention it to Yoongi. Otherwise, I might be seen as oversensitive.

------

During the one-month Europe trip alone, I have been doing a lot of thinking. I also brought Namjoon's copy of Damien for reading. I have always been curious about the story behind Blood, Sweat, and Tears.

Damien tells a chronicle of how a young man's intellectual outlook was transformed by a series of mentors and other acquaintances, Demian decries unquestioning conformity to familiar schools of thought, advocating, instead, independent thinking unrestrained by authorities, precedents, herd mentality and even mentors. In doing so, Hesse believed we could discover our inner selves and fulfill our purposes in life. That is not some type of hedonistic exercise indulged by those intimidated by responsibilities and ordinary challenges. On the contrary, it exposes one to pain and fear, as he detaches himself, with great effort, from mechanisms and structures that have offered him predictability and social affirmation thus far, and ventures alone into the unknown.

Namjoon has made many notes and highlights on some quotes. There is this particular quote that stays unwavering in my mind after I finished reading. It also appeared in Jin oppa's solo track

'The bird fights its way out of the egg. The egg is the world. Who would be born must first destroy a world.'

I have been reaching a slump of creativity for months. It has been 4 years since I started drawing webtoon. Am I going to live my life this way? What is the purpose and meaning of my life? I want changes but I'm fearful. I am afraid to destroy this beautiful life with Yoongi. I have been supporting Yoongi full-heartedly ever since his panic attack in Kobe one year ago that I neglected my own work and life. I rejected all the overseas internships and scholarships invitation because I want to be there to support Yoongi whenever he needs me. 

I love him so much that I realize that I'm losing myself day by day. Am I going to live as SUGA's girlfriend as the label of my life? Or as Y/N? If I want a world of my own. I need to destroy the one I have now.

------

January 2017

Keeping to my promise with Yoongi's mum. Yoongi and I went to Daegu and deliver our New Year greetings. Yoongi's mum prepared lots of awesome food. We spent 5 days in Daegu, staying in Yoongi's place. I finally get to meet Holly and Yoongi looks so happy to spend time with Holly. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 2.6K 27
Preparing for their new comeback, Hoseok is quietly drowning in anxiety, and Min Yoongi, while struggling to understand his own feelings, is determin...
1M 38.3K 42
No amount of training had prepared you for this customer. | Β©lottaery started | 100917 completed | 31117 achievements | runner up for BTS Love Myse...
47.6K 1.3K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...
100K 4K 49
Yoongi was the cause of your euphoria. You were each other's happiness. [#πŸ‘ 𝐒𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐒𝐟𝐒𝐜] [#πŸ‘ 𝐒𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐒𝐱𝐦𝐚π₯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] ...