Crowley's BabyDoll {CrowleyxR...

By SinnersRose

You were a hunter. You parents passed away in a car accident when you were only 7 years old. Growing up with... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 21

926 26 0
By SinnersRose

Juliet went back to hell. I had to do this myself. So I went to a motel and start to search. Anything weird that could lead me to her. Of course I had to be careful but I needed to do this.

Crowley kept calling me but all I did was ignore it. I had the entire room blocked from anything that could pop in so I could focus.

2 days have past and the only thing I saw as strange was money being spent wildly in Florida. I would stop on the way to dad's to grab my Jeep. I had my keys in my pocket so I wouldn't even have to go in.

Quickly leaving the room and erasing the signs I left. Quickly stealing a car and making my way to dad's. Unfortunately for me, when I was only an hour away from dad's, Crowley popped in the car.

"Where have you been!" He yells at me. "I have hell searching for you for the past 48 hours. What the bloody hell Y/N!" He yells at me. So angry that it shuts off the car I'm driving.

"What the fuck!" I yell putting the car in neutral and then hitting the brakes. Which thankfully work. Snapping my gaze at him. "You could of killed me!"

"You could of already been dead! Mother had multiple fucking idiots at you and all you do is run away!" His face red from anger.

"I'm not running away! I'm finding your mother myself and giving her a piece of my fucking mind!" I yell at him. Getting out of the car and walking down the road. It was a bit chilly so I hugged myself as I walked down the highway.

"Look at you! Out in the open! Anyone could get to you!" He yells still following me.

"Crowley it was you that broke the car down. Not me!" I snap at him. Picking up my pace.

"Stop it!" He yells at me now popping up in front of me. Forcing me to stop as I glare at him. "Mother has everyone looking for you. Has people guarding her. Do you really think I'd let you go into this?" He asked with concern.

"Yes. I'll handle whatever she has to throw at me. Then just for fun I'll send it right back into her god damm face." I snap as I start to walk around him but he holds me against his warm chest. I try to struggle out of his grasp. But hes too strong. "Damn you." I mumble as I fight against his iron grip.

"I'm already damned. What I wont have is you dead. Now enough of this nonsense and let me help you love."

I cant think of anything that will help me escape from his. I cant say yes then run because he will catch up. I cant attack him. Maybe I can.

"Fine Crowley. Take me to dad's house."

"What for?" He ask now releasing me.

"So I can grab what i need."

"Fine." Holding my hand, he snaps hs fingers putting me right inside of dad's house where Dean, Sam and dad are standing. I glare at Crowley as he has a smirk on his face

"BabyDoll?" Dad says confused as he sees up. "Everything okay?"

I'm about to talk until Crowley does. "No. My mother has put a price on her head so I need you three to watch her." His smirk gone.

"What?" Sam says.

"What the hell?! Your suppose to protect her." Dean snaps at him.

"I am. That's why I need you to watch her."

"Crowley! I have to find her!" I yell at him.

"No the hell your not! If that witch has it out for you, your safer here!" Dad yells at me.

"Crowley!" I yell at him, facing him. "I need to find her! You know why!?" Then I turn around and walk out

"Dolly!" Dad yells at me.

"BabyDoll!" Dean and Sam yell at me.

Once I'm outside I see Crowley standing by my jeep. "Your not leaving!" He yells at me angrily.

"I need to! Were not having this conversation! Either you let me pass or I make you leave!" I yell at him. Anger flowing through my blood.

He glares at me. "No." He hisses. "I will not let anything happen to you!"

Thats when I feel someone grab me from behind. "Let me go!" I yell as I fight against its grasp.

"Damn it BabyDoll just stop it!" Dean yells at me.

I just smirk as I stop looking at Crowley. "Wanns know why you shouldn't fuck with me Crowley." He just looks at me.

"Dont do it." Sam says behind me.

"Do what?" Crowley ask

I adjust my feet. Shaking a bit until my hands can reach up and hold Dean's arms before flinging him over me and onto the ground a little surprised. Crowley looks at me shocked.

"DOLLY!" Dads yells at me angry now.

I ignore him and just walk towards Crowley. Thats when I feel both of my arms grabbed and then I'm unable to fight. I try to twist and kick at them but I cant.

Dean's holding one arm as Sam holds the other. "Let go of me! I have to find her or else she wont stop!"

"Sam and me will find her. Your staying here where its safe."

"No where is safe Dean! Everything is looking for me! If I dont find her, she wont stop!" I yell as they drag me into the house and up the stairs. "I swear on everything, that if you don't stop I will torment you two myself!" I yell at them as I try my hardest to fight against them.

"Stop it!" Dean yells as I kick him once.

"BabyDoll that's enough. Were just trying to protect you!' Sam yells this time.

They take me to my room. Throwing me in and locking me in. I run to the door and try to kick it down, pick lock it open. Nothing. I sigh as I look out my window.

CROWLEYS P.O.V;
Once you were pulled away Bobby came up to Crowley. "Why the hell is your mother going after her?"

"She doesnt want her to be queen."

"So you mother is having issues with my daughter." Shaking his head. "Doesnt she know my daughter could skin her alive and by the way it's lookin, its gonna happen."

Crowley chuckled a bit. "Trust me. She doesnt know anything about Y/N."

"So what the hell is your plan."

"I need squirrel and moose to go into a Florida hotel and get her out of it. I cant enter because of the sigils she has keeping me out. Once they get in, break them and then I will handle her."

Sam and Dean came back out now. Both of them completely frustrated. "Shes locked in her room. Dont know how long we have though." Dean huffs.

"Well you boys need to be on your way to Florida."

"Why?" Sam ask.

"That's where shes hiding."

"So what the hell do we do then?" Dean ask.

"Just get in, break any sigils keeping me out and then I pop him take mommy dearest and that's it." Giving a sarcastic smile at them.

The boys huffs and nod. "Alright. Well meet you there." Crowley nods snapping his fingers and then disappearing from there view.

"Do we have another choice?" Sam ask.

"No. But we dont have to trust him." Dean mumbles as he walks to his car along with Sam.

"Keep my girl safe." Bobby orders.

Y/N P.O.V;
I watched as Sam and Dean pulled off. Dad was looking down a little upset. Then he walked inside. I couldnt help but sigh.

I knew they were worried but I have to figure it out. They wouldn't understand. I was the one that she didnt trust or think could handle it but I can. I sigh as I lay in bed. I had to wait until it was dark to try and escape. I had my keys and everything was already in my jeep. I just need to wait a bit. Closing my eyes I take a short nap. I'm going to need it.

Time skip a couple hours later

I was up and dressed in a black and grey flannel, black tank top, with some black skinnies and my boot. I was ready to sneak out. I had my knife attached to my thigh with my gun in its holster on my other thigh. I opened my window.

I walked out to the roof to the edge. I took a look and no one was there. But I knew that once I jumped dad might see me. I knew it was a chance but I had to be quick. It wasn't a far jump so I quickly dropped on my feet. Then standing up and making a run for my jeep. Just as i was getting in the door to the house opened up.

"DOLLY!" Dad hollered for me as he moved quickly. But I turned the jeep on and quickly drove away before he could reach for my door handle.

Now all I had to do was drive to Florida. I knew where already so I started to drive. Well over the speed limit if I add.

Driving all night long I must of had multiple phone calls from everyone. I made sure to make it so Crowley couldnt just pop in.

Once I made it to California it was about 7. My phone started to ring again and this time it was Sam. I gladly picked up. Especially since I was outside the hotel.

"Hey Sam."

"BabyDoll. What the hell is wrong with you? You jumped off the roof. Ignored all our calls and now your perfectly calm after literally throwing Dean."

"For now." I reply looking at the building. "Were are you and Dean anyway?"

"At a motel. Only a block away from the hotel. Were going to stake it out tonight. See what were dealing with." He sighs.

I nod. "What about Crowley?"

"I dont know. Just said he'll meet us in the room once we break the signs."

I nod again. "Hm. Okay. See you." Then I hang up. Taking off my knife I put it attached to my hip, then put my gun in the back of my pants. Then I get out of my jeep and walk into the hotel. "Guess it's just you and me Rowena." I said as I approach the hotel.

I took a look around the hotel as I enter. I don't see anything out of the ordinary. If shes stupid then she'll be in the same room. Penthouse and knowing her I'm assuming I'm going to be right. She doesnt like anything less. So I take the elevator to the top floor. As I exit I can already see two people standing outside her door.

So predictable. I sigh shaking my head lightly. It's two guys and I cant tell if its humans, monsters, demons, or what. So I thought I'd just take them head on. What's the fun if I dont.

So I walked towards them with a smile on my face. "Hey guys!" I say a bit too happily but they look at me curiously. "So to get this out of the way, move so I can see Rowena. OR! I kick both of your asses either A killing you or B knocking you out or C and this is the one i recommend. Leave now and dont even get your ass owned by a girl. Which one is you option?"

They look at each other than me. "How about D. We kill you." Then the one on the right tries to punch me but I dodge and kick him in the stomach making him hunch over. Then one on the left tries to grab me but I dodge him. Quickly grabbing my silver knife and stab his hand. He grunt. Not a werewolf. Then ripe it out causing him to hiss.

I kick the one into the other, sending them into the ground. "Now I'll say it again. Leave." I growled out pulling my gun out on them.

They look at me scared and quickly run away. I sigh. "Pussies." I mumble. As I kick open the door to her room breaking it open. "ROWENA!" I sing out as I look around. "Where are you! We need to have a girl to girl talk!" I yell. Thankfully I put witch killing bullets in my gun.

"Alright!" She yells coming around a corner as she looks at me. "You found me. Now what?"

"I want you to take the price off my head and stop being a bitch. I'm with your son. I have people, monsters, cowering before me." I sigh a bit as I walk over to the sign she drew on the wall keeping Crowley out. Keeping my gun pointed at her. Then I use my knife and cut a line into it, breaking it.

Crowley instantly popped up. "About time mo-." Stopping completely as he sees me. "What the fuck." He mumbles rubbing his temple.

"Yup. Tell me about it." I smile at him.

"Mother." He sighs looking at her. "I'm only going to warn you once."

"No. I am." I say stepping in front of Crowley. "The next time you try and go against me." Take a step closer with each sentence. "Sending people and creatures after me, to kill me. I swear I will find you. Heaven, hell, the U.S the U.K. I will find you and i promise i will put a bullet between your eyes." Now face to face with her.

She nods slightly. Then i turn around and look at Crowley. "Take me to the boys."

He looks at his mother. "What she said." Pointing at me and then holds my hand. Snapping his fingers and popping up in the boys motel room.

They were getting ready for tonight. Cleaning guns, checking ammo, but they stopped as soon as we popped up.

"Hello boys." I greet. Crowley chuckled a bit but remained silent.

"BabyDoll?" Sam asked confused. "What...where....u-uh." Sam had no idea where to start. I couldnt help but laugh a bit by how shocked and confused he was. So I started from once I met Rowena. Telling them everything that happened with her.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.9K 64
I will be writing any kind of imagines. I will write for any character. You can be a: Angel Demon Human Hunter Any Supernatural Being Note that I'm...
548 8 21
Tinder date, turned semi kidnapping is what changes Sloane's life yet again. So shes a powerful immortal who's immune to even angel blades? Sloane kn...
231 0 15
She's a Winchester. As if that wasn't the only thing wrong with her life. She's also one of the few hundred in her century to be part of a soulmate b...
193 24 12
In the world of normal, nothing is actually normal. Things do go bump in the night. That shadow you thought you saw? It was more than a shadow. They...