Monty and Winston

By xLisaLovesLifex

they deserved better ❤️ More

Home
a/n

Call

3K 61 12
By xLisaLovesLifex

lyrics that fit them and this one shot

(need you now - lady antebellum)
It's a quarter after one
I'm all alone and I need you now

(i'll be good - jaymes young)
My past has tasted bitter for years now
so I wield an iron fist
Grace is just weakness, or so I've been told
I've been cold, I've been merciless

But the blood on my hands scares me to death
Maybe I'm waking up today

I'll be good, I'll be good
And I'll love the world like I should

call

Winston closed the front door behind him as he started to walk to his car.

It seemed like an ordinary day. It wasn't.

He stepped into his car and calmly drove away. He put on some music and started to mentally prepare himself for a shitty day at Hillcrest. That school sucked. It wasn't at bad as Liberty though. But that was just based on what he heard.

When he arrived at the school, some of his friends were waiting for him. Winston wasn't popular, but he had enough friends. He just wasn't very noticeable.

"Hey" Winston greeted as he stepped out of his car.

"Hey man, did you read the news?" one of his friends asked.

"No, what happened?"

"Read it yourself" the boy said as he gave Winston his phone.

'BOY (18) ARRESTED FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT'

Winston eyes grew bigger. The title made him nervous, but as he scrolled on his friend's phone, he saw a picture.

Monty.

Winston felt like he needed to throw up.

"Isn't that the guy who beat you up last summer?" his friend asked.

Winston slightly nodded and walked away. He got back into his car and started to drive.

He drove and drove. He drove, but he didn't have a destination.

Is it true? Is Monty in jail? Did Monty do such a thing?

All the thoughts made him feel nauseous again and he needed to take a breath. His brain needed to process the things he just found out. He felt terrible. Did Monty really do that? Did he really—?

Winston didn't know what to do. He felt betrayed. Monty never told him about all the things he did. Winston felt stupid for trusting— for loving him.

But he also felt sad for Monty. He was in a jail cell, all alone. Winston knew about Monty's home-life and about his struggles. That wasn't an excuse for the things he did obviously.

Winston wanted to scream. Why did this happen to him? He really liked Monty, he knew he had flaws, he had a lot actually, but he—

And then Winston realized what the problem was. He just couldn't stop loving Monty. He still loved him.

The tears were burning in Winston's eyes. He felt a tear rolling down his cheek and he wiped it away with his sleeve.

At that exact moment his phone rang.

An unknown number.

"Winston Williams..." he started.

"Winston? It's me, Monty" he heard a familiar voice say.

"Oh my god, Monty. What's going on?" Winston asked with a slight sound of panic in his voice.

"I— I'm in jail because I... I did something terrible" Monty started.

"I thought... I was... God, I was so stupid. I assaulted a kid at my school, Winston. And I— I'm so sorry. I'm so incredibly sorry..." he cried.

"Monty I— I know, I heard what you did. And it's messed up. I mean... how could you even do such a thing? What were you thinking?" Winston said.

"I don't know Winston, I just— I wanted to teach that guy a lesson and I just didn't really— I made a big mistake and I am so sorry..."

"You should tell him that, not me" Winston answered.

"I know... I know. Winston, I understand that you don't ever want to see me again, so I— I wanted to let you know that I could make one call and I chose to call you. Because you deserve to know the truth. But also because I... because I love you. You are the only person that accepted me for who I was" Monty cried.

"Monty, slow down. Yes I'm mad. Of course I'm mad, what you did is awful. But I... I love you too and I can't stop. I've never felt so happy before, you— you made me happy"

"You love me?" Monty asked with a trembling voice.

"I do"

"... you have to let me go, Winston" Monty said after a long silence.

"You deserve better than me"

"But I— I love you" Winston said as he started to cry.

"I know. And I love you. But you need to let me go"

Winston cried.

"Winston? I need to hang up the phone soon... I love you. Good bye..."

"No! Monty I—" Winston started to scream.

But it was too late, Montgomery wasn't on the other side of the line anymore.

Winston cried and cried. He cried while he drove home, he cried while he tried to do his homework and he cried himself to sleep.

He tried so hard to forget about Monty, but he just couldn't. He needed to see him. So he jumped in his car and drove away.

"Hello, I need to see someone. Is that possible?" Winston asked a woman who sat behind a small desk.

"Depends. Who do you need to see?"

"Montgomery de la Cruz..."

"Oh... I— I'm sorry, but Montgomery is— he isn't alive anymore" the woman stuttered.

"What?" Winston asked confused.

"He was... he was beaten to death yesterday" the woman carefully said.

The tears appeared in the pretty boy's eyes.

"Tell me that it's not true" Winston said, almost crying.

"I'm afraid it is..." the woman answered.

All Winston could do was cry. Monty didn't deserve to die.

When he left the building, he let it all out. He started to scream. Scream at the universe.

Because it took away the love of his life.

Hey guys. Sorry, this is incredibly sad. Also, please remember that what Monty did to Tyler isn't okay. It's terrible. I just tried to write what Winston would feel, because love is a strong feeling. Anyways, I hope you still liked this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 2K 49
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
28.9K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
213K 10.7K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
171K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad