I Am Black

By RonnieKerry

My school isn't like every other highschool. It's horrors are tucked neatly inside the walls of the place, un... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 : Absolutely Crazy
Chapter 2 : Spaghetti
Chapter 3: What's Wrong with Being Confident ?
Chapter 4 : Wet cake
Chapter 5: Hot & Cold
Chapter 6: Blackish
Chapter 7: Stupid College Students
Chapter 8:Another day in hell
Chapter 9 : My Friends?
Chapter 10: Relax
Chapter 11: Real life shit
Chapter 12 : Loving his warmth
Chapter 13: Some Big Brother You Are
Chapter 14: The Dinner
Chapter 15 : Bullied
Chapter 16: Humiliated
chapter 18 : We Ditched Together
Chapter 17: I'll kill them
Chapter 19: I lost you.
Chapter 20 :shit just went down
Chapter 21 : Dirty little secrets.
Chapter 22: Ugly ones
Chapter 23 : His Feelings
Chapter 24 : Didn't I Warn You?
Chapter 25: Give Me Your Money
Chapter 26: I Got A Broken Nose
Chapter 27 : You Are Just Deceiving Yourself
Chapter 28 : The Promise
Chapter 29: Surprise!
Chapter 30: I'm Hungry ☑️
Chapter 31 : Becca Dallas
Chapter 33: The Party Plan
Chapter 34: Confession Nîght
Chapter 35: Your Time Starts Now
Chapter 36: No Alcohol
Chapter 37: Tables Turn

Chapter 32:The last slice

103 18 2
By RonnieKerry

Alexis froze, I blinked, she laughed.

"What are you saying?" I spat out.

Her green eyes shone with some sort of victory. People like her were devils in disguise and I couldn't possibly believe that Jordan and her were blood related. If that were the case and it was actually true then I felt sorry for Jordan.

"I'm saying, I have information. So you better watch what you say to me" she batted her short lashes at me.

"Which information?!" I demanded. She had no right. Non whatsoever. What ever was going on in our lives was our own concern. I didn't need a spoilt brat on my tail and add to my list of problems.

She squinted her eyes at me. Trying to read me, good luck to her because she'd die trying.

"You're bluffing." I stated.

Her arms fisted and she blushed. "I'm not! I do have information!"

"Yes," I smiled, sickly sweet. "But, you don't have information on me. You hardly even know me. I bet you don't know my name."

A storm was brewing. Deep in the depth of her eyes. "Bet I do!"

"Oya, what's my name? " I smiled cheekily. Meanwhile I prayed she developed pimples on her perfect snow-white featured face. "Ehen...?"

She bit her cheek, "daisy." I gave her a look. "No, um, Dorothy. I mean, Bailey!"

My name didn't even end the same way those were pronounced. "Bye, Becca" I sang as I yanked Alexis along with me.

Once outside, I took a side glance at Alexis who happened to look like he saw a ghost. A lot was happening lately and I couldn't tell what was on his mind.

He took a deep breath then his face eased into a blank expression. Thinking. He was thinking. Too scared to say anything, I stood with him in silence. I wasn't opening up to anybody here yet so I didn't expect them to either. But Alexis and I had an understanding. Well, at least I thought we did. The night we decided to talk to each other. To let one another in.

I glanced at him again. His brown hair was gelled back today, but some lazy strands fell over his left eye. His perfectly straight nose was a little bit pinkish, maybe from the cool evening and his lips looked chapped and dry. His brown eyes stared lazily into the Horizon as if he was thinking of his life.

I took a deep breath and shoved my hands in my pockets. Were we going to talk about what happened back there? Or were we going to keep standing in the tension.

I was dying for him to say something and not let us be awkward. But it seemed like even the jolliest of everybody had their quiet times.

"Alexis... "

He groaned, "look, I'm not ready. So please don't ask"

"I-I was going to ask how you were feeling." I mumbled.

"Oh"

We stared into the distance.

Again.

"I... I'm fine" he said.

Bullshit.

"Okayyy, and I'm the ginger bread man"

He gave me a look. "You are not fine, guy. You need to learn how to lie" I told him.

"Where are we going with this talk?"

"Depends. Where do you want it to go?"

Silence.

More silence.

"I want a pig" he said out of the blue.

"You look like a pig"

"But this pigs got a big D" he winked.

"Ewww," I laughed out loud, " in your dreams, you dirty minded pig"

"I meant Duck!"

"Sure... "

We stood in a comfortable silence now. "Wait!" He said sharply. I gave him a quick look, that said ;what's wrong?

"Maybe I'll name the pig Milky" he stated with a smile.

What was wrong with him?

"Uhm, I'm not sure that the pig will like that" I giggled

"Why not?" He pouted

"I can't tell you that, " I winked, " but I'll tell you that your pig will hate you for the rest of its miserable life"

"Hey! I'm a good pet owner!"

"Never said you weren't!"

"You didn't have to, I saw it in your face."

"Lair!"

"Pig!"

"Milky!" I said out of nowhere.

He grinned at me. "Oh, I'm giving the pig that name"

"No" I disagreed once more, " I think I have a better name"

"Oh yeah? Shoot."

"You can name it, The Pig" I smiled, throwing my hands out in front of me as if do show case my work.

He gave me a blank stare.

"Then you say I'm a bad pet owner" he mumbled.

"there's absolutely nothing wrong with naming it 'The Pig' " I grumbled lowly.

He rolled his eyes, "what ever" he muttered then back into the silence we went.

Quick foot steps were heard before Jordan burst through the door looking angry before his demeanor changed into a relaxed one.

"Oh, thank Goodness you both are here. I was going to kill Becca if you both left"

"Nah, man. We wouldn't leave just like that. " Alexis grinned, "plus, it'll have to take more than that to get me to leave"

Wait... What?

Jordan exhaled, "good. Come in then. I've ordered already."

We stepped in again and walked into the well furnished living room. We sat and waited for the pizza to arrive meanwhile the day was gradually getting darker. A ding-dong echoed through the place, signalling the arrival of our food. Jordan got up and went to the door. He opened it and took the pizza from the delivery man and gave him some money. I believe he said something about, "keeping the change". He strolled back to where we sat and dropped the pizza on the floor right in front of us.

I looked horrified.

While Alexis rubbed his hands together and passed his pink tongue around his lips like a hungry animal.

Jordan sat on the floor, at the front of us before taking a slice.

   "Aren't we supposed to eat in the dinning or something?"

"No", Jordan answered me with a mouthful, "we are soppose ta ea it here"

    Alexis had already eaten a slice and was digging into the other. Then I shrugged and sat beside Jordan on the tiled floor. I took a slice and put it into my mouth. Flavor burst through my tongue Like fireworks. I didn't even realize that I was eating like a pig until we were down to the last slice.

I moaned, "I'm so full"

       "I can't eat another" Alexis mumbled.

Jordan burped, "well more for me," he said shrugging.

As he was about to take the pizza, Alexis slapped it out of his hands and it landed on the floor with a splat. Nobody cared. Even me that was so full I could barely even laugh. I picked the last slice up and proceeded in eating it, but Jordan grabbed it out of my hand.

"Ah hah!" He said in victory.

"Nuh-uh" Alexis grinned wickedly before he jumped on Jordan and tickled his way to the last slice. "La victoria!" He screamed.

"Lie lie",  I shouted then I took it out of his hands before I ran south.

Jordan had other plans because then the dragged the long red carpet that I was running on then I fell with a thud. His loud booming laughter reechoed through the walls.

He came forth and picked the slice that was hanging from my right hand. As he wanted to eat it, a loud cry erupted from Alexis who mimicked Tarzan. If it were in another situation I would have burst out laughing. He used a pillow to whack Jordan upside his head.

Jordan threw him a dirty look. Before you know it, they began wrestling for the slice, unknown to them that it already fell on the floor. Centimeters away from me.

I hadn't realized that the fall hurt until I had to move. I was almost there until black shoes blocked my view. The shoes looked very familiar.

The person bent and picked the last slice and ate it.

My mouth hung open.

By that time Jordan and Alexis realized that neither of them had the last piece and it wasn't eaten by me either.

    Kenneth stood in his full height, munching on the dirty slice.

"Jesus" I muttered.

    "All our hard work!" Alexis cried.

Jordan burst laugh.

Then all of us started laughing, even Kenneth gave a smile. A real smile.

❤❤❤❤

Please

Vote

Comment

&

Follow me *

Until next time...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472 69 14
I sat in my bed looking around for what to do. I decided not to go to school today because I was hellbent on avoiding Justin after yesterday's event...
2.8K 160 22
TRIGGER WARNING! Read the first story, "His Name Is Lucifer," or don't, it doesn't matter. This story Break My Heart can be read as a stand-alone. I...
671 16 9
Leilani was ready to leave high school behind her, along with the annoying boy that she'd come to hate due to that one night. But little did she know...