Little Bite Luna

By Thegirlwhowrites_23

She isn't short. She is bite sized. Anita Rosaline Nightshade has always been small. 4'11 height but a 6'7f... More

*Baby Anita*
*New kid*
*Watching me like a hawk.*
*Toxic smell.*
*Stalker much?*
*GAME*
*MINES*
*H-hello...*
*Project*
*Uh What?*
*Artemis?*
GUYS
*W-w-WOLF!*
*Mates*
*Touch*
*Dusty*
*Anastasia*
*Luna*
Outfit's
*The music it- *
*Different.*
*Darkness*
*Stay*
*Explanation*
*Drink*
Bruh...
*Music to my ears*
*Im pregnant.*
*When the bite appears your true nature be free.*
*M-mom?*
Yall making me fall in love!
*A witch*
*Heat*
*Truth and nothing but the truth*
*A little visit*
*Disappoint*
Clarification
*Truth uncovered*
*Reunited*
*its back*
*Only mines*
*Ceremony*
*Epilogue*
*Epilogue 2*

*White Angel*

139K 4.8K 851
By Thegirlwhowrites_23

After texting my dad I will be sleeping over Shonna's house, I changed into her clothes.

I stared out into the darkness, standing on the balcony.

I closed my eyes letting the calm breeze blow over my skin. Chills ran up my spine and I shivered.

I felt a warm fabric cover around my shoulders and falling around my knees.

From the way my skin grew goosebumps I knew who it was.

"Why are you out here all alone?" He whispered in my ears, pecking behind it.

I shivered but I stayed quiet, ignoring his question.

Anastasia.

A woman who can run this pack.

Not a child like me.

I realized I have so much things I want to do before I settle down with a family.

I want to make better of myself. Provide more for my family and friends.

Have fun, see the world. Maybe make my goals come true.

But if being with Artemis means I will always be expected of something... if my life is already set out for me... then I don't think I want it.

"Come inside. I want to lay with you."

And I don't have the heart to tell him....

"Did you love her?" I whispered.

Silence filled the air. 

The trees gently moved... darkness surrounding us. There was little light opening in between the trees from the full moon tonight.

You never know what is hidden between those trees. Who is watching you... Who is listening.

"Is this about-"

"Answer my question Xavier."

It felt weird on my tongue. His name didn't sound right to say. I don't think anything would feel right.

"No, she was just a fuck."

I laughed and turned to him. "And that is suppose to make me feel better? I thought mates were suppose to-"

He grabbed my shoulders. Not too hard to hurt me but he had a strong grip on it to keep me in place. Damn him and his super strength.

"I was waiting for you for years. A fucking long time. I thought you didn't exist. Something bad happened to you..." He trailed off his eyes flickering different colors. I gasped in awe. He looked in my eyes as he spoke his next words. "I thought the moon goddess was punishing me for not waiting. I regret that, I really do. But Anastasia means nothing to me. You do. Your my world, the air my lungs need to breathe. Your my mate."

I blinked back tears. I could feel a strong pull towards him. Fucking hell I just met the asshole.

I still have so much to learn about this stupid supernatural world. 

But right now, all that matters is that in Artemis eyes, I am his world. 

His everything.

His forever...

~

Wake up.

Wake up!

WAKE UP!

I gasped sitting up. I looked around panicking, breathing heavily.

I wasn't in Artemis bed, he wasn't next to me pulling me closer to him every time I made a movement. 

So where am I?

As I looked around, I realized I was in the woods. 

I don't remember coming here...

I got up, dusting off my hands against my thigh. I was still wearing the shorts and long shirt Shonna let me borrow. 

I looked down at my feet.

My toes were curling and uncurling around wet leaves and rough twigs poking at the skin around my ankles.

I shook off the leaves and frowned.

It was dark, I could barely see anything from 5 ft where I was standing.

I looked up and saw a opening. No trees blocking the view. The moon was shining brightly over me, giving me some sort of light.

Suddenly a light, yet chilling breeze blew, shaking the leaves.

I gasped and rubbed my arms up and down, trying to provide warmth.

Follow the light.

A voice whispered.

I looked around my surrounding. "Who's there!" I yelled.

Follow the light.

Before I knew it, the light I once saw was now gone. I saw nothing and dark surrounded me.

I gasped, looking up to see the moon moving. I quickly ran to where it was moving too.

I followed the light, running through the dark woods. The twigs and branches scraping against my skin and arms.

I was panting when the moon stopped and the light stayed in one spot.

I rested my hands on my knees, trying to catch my breath.

I expected to see bleeding cuts or something but all I saw was my skin. 

Unharmed.

Weird.

Once I caught my breath, I looked up and gasped once again for the night.

I was standing at the edge of a cliff, must be 23 ft high up. maybe more.

I backed up a bit, looking out onto the open sky.

The Moon was now in front of me, so big and round it felt like if I just reach out the surface would brush against my fingertips.

You could see the shape of the mountains and trees standing next to one another, but it was so dark you couldn't tell if what was what and where they were. You couldn't see anything but the way the Moon was bright and round the sight of the stars twinkling upon the dark midnight sky, was just breathtaking..

I sighed at the sight. I've been in this town for how many years now? and I haven't seen anything as beautiful as this...

"Hello Aniela."

"I have a gun!" I yelled turning around.

A soft laugh echoed through out the sky.

There stood a woman, dressed in a silky white dress, blowing around. Her hair was white and wavy tumbling over her shoulders. Behind her was fluttering white feathered wings. She was a Angel. My eyes widen.

"Hold up miss, if god send you down here I ain't ready to die yet." I backed up but realized that was a mistake.

I quickly ran forward.

She laughed again. Her laugh was soft and melodic. It was beautiful.

"God didn't send me. Though I know him. I'm Selena."

I raised a brow. Why does that sound so-

"Holy shit." I slapped a hand over my mouth. "Look, I was just kidding about leaving Artemis... I mean don't kill me." I squeaked.

She shook her head a smile tugging at her lips. Her lips was apple red, her skin cream and glowing.

Her eyes was a foggy white but it was beautiful. 

She was a White Angel.

"I've been dying to meet you Aniela. And I don't be so anxious to meet much people."

"What's so special that you want to meet me?"

She snapped her fingers and a sweater was instantly wrapped around me. 

"T-thank you."

She smiled her blinding smile.

"You don't know do you?" She gave me a sad smile. "What you truly are? Who you truly are?"

"Yeah I know."

She raised a brow. "I'm the Luna of a Wolf pack and um... Oh Artemis is my mate? Yeah I know."

She stayed silent. 

Then she spoke. "Listen to this my child: When the bite appears your true nature be free."

I was confused. "What is that suppose to mean?"

"I have to go."

"Wait!"

A strong breeze blew, and I blocked my face. "Till next time my child." Her voice whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 33.4K 25
When your mate is an Alpha and you're the rogue that causes all the trouble, you can't exactly go up to him and say "How's it going big guy! Even tho...
2.2M 9.8K 7
Forget what you know about the fairytales of werewolves. There's no such thing as a moon goddess, there's no such thing as mates. Wolves are animals...
6.1M 211K 61
HIGHEST RANK: #4 as of 3/8/17 *PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION, THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16 YEARS OLD, THIS BOOK IS NOT PERFECT BY ANY MEA...
2.8M 49.7K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...