Unaware ( COMPLETED)

By jessicah42

What will you do when your family blast a joyful news to you? NOTE THE SARCASM!! Here is Cherry Wilson, a you... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author's Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
The secret Marriage
A/N

Chapter 27

8.9K 307 5
By jessicah42

Happy reading 📖

Cherry's POV

Oh God! This man is the most annoying human being on earth. I told him to leave me alone but he is now embracing me. He keeps kissing me all over my face. I have to admit, I am really enjoying it.
"Girlfriend!" Brian said happily.
"Fuck" Chris cursed before getting up from the bed.
" how are you babe?" He asked .
"I'm okay boo" I forced to smile. Brian always makes my day brighter. I am more than a treasure to him. I remember the day he told me that he was gay, I was shocked but I supported him wholeheartedly. His family have already abandoned him. His father threatened to kill him because he stopped going for therapy. I helped him in going back to school and also finding an apartment for him. He was a very depressed human being. I'm glad that I was there for him. He is the only one that I won't push away. I know he accepts me for the way I am.
"Babe I brought you something." He smiled.
"What is it?" I confusedly asked him. He took out a scrapbook.
" you are so annoying!" I whined.
"Come on girl, I'm going to keep you company for the whole day. I don't care about your handsome fiancé over there" he whispered and I laughed.
"Cherry, why are you doing this to your family especially your sister and your mother!" He said in a stern way.
"Brian please let's not talk about that" I tried to dodge the conversation.
"Here they are, talk to them!" He got up and went sit beside Chris who is busy on his laptop. I think he is working.
" Cherry can I hug you? My sister queried nervously.
"Yes" I felt bad for hurting them.
She hugged me carefully.
"I'm so sorry" she kept whispering to my ears.
"Sofia listen to me" I released myself from the hug and continued " I am rather sorry for hurting you and mom. I am not worthy of your tears. You should be happy and live your life. I don't want to hurt you anymore. I am just a bad influence to the family. I'm sorry mom." I extended my hand to hold my mom.
The Three of us hugged each other.
" no matter what you say can't push me away from you because you are my daughter and I love you so much" my mom said.

___time skip____

It's been four days since I got admitted to the hospital. I am okay now but the wound still hurts. My mom always help me sit up to eat or get up. I have been moved to a bigger room. Chris requested for that. He doesn't leave me alone. He has been working and sleeping here  as well.
As for that bitch Melissa, I already have something big for her. Nobody can mess with me. I am more crazier than her. I swear I'm gonna beat her up till she dies. I have been planning my attack for the past few days.

Chris's POV

Cherish is getting better as the day goes by. I am happy for her because I can not wait to punish her for saying those hurtful words to me and her family as well.
One shocking truth I just found out was the doctor in charge of Cherish is part of the police force. Also he is gay! He is dating Brian that so called best friend of Cherish. I don't like him because he always intervene when I am embracing Cherish. I have to admit he is a good guy.
Melissa has already contacted the doctor to kill Cherish. The police are carefully planning their moves.

Flashback
Cherish was busy chatting with Brian whiles smiling. The doctor entered and as usual eyed Cherish. I got really furious, I wanted to go and punch him.
"Hey darling" Brian got up and hugged him. The doctor kissed him on his lips. Cherish and I were both surprised. I couldn't even close my big mouth.
"Ewwww" it just came out of my mouth.
"Cherry meet my boyfriend Nicholas" he introduced them. I just kept starring at them. I just couldn't believe that the doctor was gay.  All this while I thought he liked my woman. I now understand why he treats Cherish differently.
He checked up on her and went away with his boyfriend.

How was this chapter?
Melissa will be getting caught soon.

Please vote, comment and share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 10.8K 31
A 24 year old was left with her baby brother when she was just 18. Having to put her dreams on hold to raise him as if he was her own. 6 years later...
1.2K 109 23
Alexa Flower Is a twenty-seven year old woman she's the youngest daughter of Ronnie Flower the Mafia Boss. Ronnie and Chris made a deal that Chris...
197K 5K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...
830K 25.9K 56
"Well I think the best option is that we should get married" I said breaking the silence. "Have you lost your mind" she yelled at me. "Look I know...